UWF 2012: Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
OOC: Wrestling said he's posting his up today. So we wait.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
BOW DOWN TO THE KING OF KINGS!!!

All four men look up at the top of the entrance ramp and see...

0.jpg

[video=youtube;x-4o2tfaAdQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-4o2tfaAdQ[/video]

Triple H stands in the middle of the ring, staring at his opponenets. He looks to be soaking in the massive ovation from the fans in attendance, here in Chicago. After a moment or two of standing in silence, he demands a microphone and receives one. Triple H slowly raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

Triple H

I don't get it. I just don't get it. Since I joined UWF, I have constantly talked down about the fans but yet they have continued to cheer me. I just made one of the biggest entrances in Wrestlemania history and you fans loved it. I could come out here and tell you all I wish you would die, but yet you would still cheer me. Am I just that damn good? The funny thing is, I don't give a damn if you cheer me or boo me because I could care less about any of you. You people are nothing compared to me. All of you combined haven't done as much in life as I have throughout my iconic career.

Fans are still cheering and Triple H cracks a smile.

triple-h002.jpg

Triple H

Standing here in the middle of the ring at Wrestlemania, it is the best feeling in the world. I have only missed one Wrestlemania since Wrestlemania 12 and I swear to God this feeling never gets old. I guess sometimes I get a good feeling. That good feeling is at Wrestlemania, the biggest event of the year. Oh and Flo Rida better thank me for that cheap plug. You see since joining UWF, I have promised to make an impact. I have promised that the corporate figure is gone and the badass is back. Unfortunately I haven't been able to keep my promise. The corporate figure may have vanished but the badass has yet to return. I'll admit it, since joining UWF, I have only won one match and even tapped out two weeks in a row. But the thing about this business is, there is no off season. I don't have to wait a year to come back and receive another chance. This business is seven days a week, 365 days a year. I still have a long road ahead in my UWF career and I don't want to spend that road, falling short, week in and week out. I have taken the first step and stepped out of my corporate figure, but it is time for the second step I promised. I promised the badass would return and tonight I am ready to keep that promise. Tonight, the badass that has been hidden deep inside of me for quite sometime, is ready to be unleashed. It is time to forget about everything I have done in my past, and worry about kicking ass and walking out of Wrestlemania with the UWF United States Championship around my waiste. I have said it for weeks that I have won every major title in the wrestling business except for one. That one title is the United States Championship. It is the title that I have guaranteed since joining UWF, that I would add to my long list of accomplishments. I have said it for weeks that I would challenge Wade Barrett for the United States Championship at Wrestlemania, and what I said has come true. However, a lot of people are doubting me because of my constant letdowns in UWF so far. The thing is, that is all behind us and I don't care if I had to beat one man tonight, or if I am going to beat four men. Tonight, all the doubt goes away when I beat Tyson Kidd, Alberto Del Rio, Bobby Roode, and Wade Barrett. I am going to win tonight because when it truly matters, I never fall short. I can win in the most clutch situation put on the table. It's ironic because all four of my opponenets realize that. They may not show it but deep down inside, all four of my opponenets are scared of me. They are scared of what the Serebrial Assasin is going to do to them tonight. All of there fears are true.

derio1.PNG

Alberto Del Rio smiles and the Game gets up in his face.

Triple H

What the hell are you smiling about? When the King of Kings is talking, you don't smile, you listen to what I have to say! I was talking about fear in my opponenets, well Alberto, that smile is covering up the fear you are holding deep down, that I will win tonight's match, and the Wrestlemania moment you need for your career to legitimately been solidified, will slowly fade away, out of your grasp. You want to come out here and call me a washed up old hasbeen. That's really a bad idea because if I am a washedup old hasbeen as you claim, it is going to only make you look bad tonight when I win the match, and you don't. You say I don't deserve to be in this match, but the fact is you're scared. I can see behind that fake smile. You know just as well as I do that tonight, there will be no cross armbreaker, making me tap out. You know just as well as I do, when it's on the big stage, the Game shows up. You know jjust as well as I do, that I know what it takes to win on the Grandest Stage of them All. You are just a rookie when it comes to competiting at Wrestlemania. You will be one of the four men to fall at the feet of the King of Kings tonight. So instead of thinking about ending my career, you should be buying some tequila, to drink yourself out of depression when you lose to me tonight!

fiche.jpg

Tyson Kidd smirks as Triple H talks about Del Rio. The Game sees this out of the corner of his eye and redirects his attention to Kidd.

Triple H

Tyson, I see fear in your eyes as well. You know I have vengeance on my heart from where you beat me last week. The thing is, you would have never won your match against Del Rio if I wouldn't have got involved. So you can thank me for that. Tyson, I want to know what makes you seem so sure on the outside that you can win tonight, because on the inside, everyone knows you are scared, just like Del Rio, just like Roode, and just like Barett. You and Del Rio want to constantly call me washed up and say I don't deserve to be in this match tonight, but I smell envy. Both of you are jealous that I still have what it takes. I still have what both of you want so badly. I may be the oldest in this match tonight but with age comes experience. I have experienced this before and I came out with the upper hand. I have the experience factor over all four of you tonight, and that is one of the many reasons why I will win.

Triple H glances over at Bobby Roode and then proceeds to speak to him.

Triple H

Bobby, you came out here and copied what everyone has been saying about me being a shelf of my former self. Why don't you jump off the bandwagon and come up with something original? Oh wait, you may have to ask your partner James Storm what to say because he seems to have been the mouth piece for Beer Money. If you ask me, James should be in this match instead of you. I don't see fear when I look into the eyes of Storm, but I see it when I look at you, Bobby. James Storm has carried you on his back for four years, and you have given him nothing in return. Wouldn't you love to bring the United States Championship to Beer Money? Well too bad because that isn't going to happen and you realize that, Bobby. So why are you lying to yourself, just like these three other goons? Storm wants to say "Sorry About Your Damn Luck", well he is talking to you when he says that because he is sorry that you can't make it in this business without him. He is sorry that tonight, he will have to look on and watch you fall at the feet of the King of Kings.

Triple H now speaks to the United States Champion himself, Wade Barrett.

Triple H

I almost forgot about you, Wade. I haven't had much history with yourself, and I'm not sure if you came out here and talked about me tonight because I honestly can never understand a damn word coming out of your mouth. All I have seen from you is having a pack of wolves to back you up. When you are by yourself against four other men with one being the Serebrial Assasin, do you have what it takes? Hell no, you don't! You can come out here with your fancy ass voice, and your United States Championship, but you better kiss it goodbye right now because it is soon to be mine.

69.jpg

Triple H

The most ironic thing about this picture is the fact there are five of us standing in this ring, the same five of us who will be competiting tonight for the United States Championship, and I am the only American out of the five us. Tonight, the title comes to me, an American-Born Citizen, and a man who is an iconic figure in this business. I have one accomplishment left, and one Wrestlemania Moment left. Tonight, I win the United States Championship and have the Wrestlemania Moment, all four of you want so badly!

Triple H drops the microphone and poses in the middle of the squared circle.

triple-h-wrestlemania.jpg

Last edited:

Teddlyforce

Reaction score
Masshole, If you know it the you are from here
And then the Arena goes black then the Nightmare Begins........

[video=youtube;94bGzWyHbu0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bGzWyHbu0&ob=av2e[/video]

As the theme eerily begins smoke starts to fill the arena

z134807312.jpg

In the Darkness the Warrior begins to speak.

The Ultimate Warrior: Now is the time of darkness and pain. This evil will be unleashed upon you all as the nightmares begin.

The lights come up in the arena and we see the Warrior standing on the ropes pointing into the crowd.

wwe-legend-ultimate-warrior-posing-for-wwe-fans-pictures-gallery-260x300.jpg

The Ultimate Warrior: Well well. What a surprise.Little Antonio speaks, and just like every one of the other drones that were still wetting the bed when the Warrior was winning titles he speaks on things of the past that he saw on tv and thinks that he knows all. Have you been paying any attention lately? Well little man the time has come for you to learn a thing or two. The age of darkness is here and now you will see first hand the power of the warriors and what it feels like when they are unleashed upon your soul.

Antonio goes to raise the mic by is cut off...

UltimateWarrior030.jpg

The Ultimate Warrior: You shut your mouth while the man of a Thousand Nightmares speaks drone! You see Antonio this battle we will wage at Wrestlemania is only the beginning of the long path of torment and pain that you will be embarking on. Once we are to step into the battlefield and you see the power that the dark gods shall bestow in the veins of the Warrior there will be no where to run. No where to hide. You will not even be able to close your eyes for all that you will see is my face. I will bring the you to a place where the darkness is the only light. Where no man dares to tread for the horrors are far too great to endure. You are truly naive to think that the dark gods do not exist and that the man in front of you is nothing but an act. Look into the eyes of darkness. Does this look like an act now Cesaro? Do you think that this is going to be just another match? If you do you are sorely mistaken, and if you come into my battlefield with that smug little attitude then you will be very disappointed in the end. But the warrior sees right through it. You know that the man of a thousand nightmares is not to be taken lightly. You know Antonio that this battle is not with just a mere mortal man but something so much more. For when you step into the ring with the Warrior you will not only face me but all of the powers of darkness, the dark gods, the warriors of the past, they will all flow through my veins. And we will not only take your title but your soul as well! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
OOC: Aight guys since I'm next up, My next RP is coming tonight after the last RAW is published before Mania.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Del Rio raises the mic up to speak.​

You know it's funny how hypocrisy works isn't it Tyson Kidd? You claim that you didn't tap out on RAW, but the video footage shows otherwise. Wasn't it you yourself who was going on about how Hunter tapped out twice from my arm breaker, once in a match and once not? It's funny how as soon as Tyson Kidd taps out to a superior wrestler he goes on the defensive to claim that he didn't, when the whole world watched him tap. Tyson Kidd you can claim to have a win over Alberto Del Rio all you want, but deep down you know it isn't true. Hunter couldn't get the job done, so he decided to target the guy who could. Cause you see Tyson Kidd you're still a nobody. You'll always be a nobody and your "win" over me is as real as John Cena's wrestling.

The crowd lets out a Ooooh as Del Rio continues​

Where on the other hand Kidd, no matter how much you want to discredit it, my win over you still stands if you were involved in the decision or not. You can't blame the winner of the match for your inability to actually be involved in a match, and choking when the opportunity arises. Cause you see Tyson Kidd I always will be better then you. I'm better then you in the ring as I've already proven, and I'm sure as hell better then you on the mic. I can't remember a time in this company that has involved Alberto Del Rio and Tyson Kidd, where Tyson Kidd DIDN'T repeat pretty much everything that the Mexican Aristocrat has already said. Tyson Kidd all your career all you've done is try to imitate everyone else, and while it's flattering it's gotten you no where. You can imitate the Essence of Excellence all you want, but you'll never be the caliber of superstar he is. Tyson Kidd I AM the only one deserving of this match at Wrestlemania, you're just a consultation prize for the General Manager. Wrestlemania is my moment, and while I stand tall and victorious, Tyson Kidd will fade away into nothingness and be forgotten as it should be so. My undefeated record will remain untouched going into Wrestlemania, as it will remain untouched when I leave Wrestlemania as the NEW UWF United..States...Champion!

The crowd lets Del Rio have it with a loud chorus of boos as he turns his attentions towards Roode​

Roode next to Hunter you're the most undeserving at in even being close to a match at Wrestlemania. In this ring on the night of the finals I pinned Bobby Roode one, two, three and moved on to the finals of the tournament. Cause you see Roode even with your lackey down at ringside in Storm, The Essence of Excellence was still the better man and came out victorious. Roode I will always be smarter then you, more talented then you, have more charisma then you, and overall just be better then you at everything I do. Bobby Roode if anyone is a joke for coming to this ring and saying that United States Championship slung over Wade Barrett's shoulder is theirs, It would be you Bobby Roode.

"You Suck" chants begin towards Del Rio as he smirks, brushes it off and continues​

Roode last week was only the tip of the iceberg. Last week I proved to the world that Roode was just another has been can't hack it, just like Hunter Helmsley. You see Roode I would call it a honor to be in the ring with you that night, but I'd be lying to not only you but these ignorant Americans who may actually believe it. Roode not only did I prove last week that I was better then you, but I also proved that you are unworthy to step into the ring here tonight with the Mexican Aristocrat Alberto Del Rio. You questioned my hesitation to rip your arm out of your socket the night of the finals, you know why I did that Roode? Do you know why I allowed you to walk away that night, with your shoulder intact just for a little while longer?

He pauses for a few seconds, rubbing his chin then continues​

Roode tonight HERE at Alberto Del Rio's Wrestlemania he's going to kill two birds with one stone so to speak. You see Roode I allowed you to walk away that night, for this moment here tonight. Biggest Stage...OF THEM ALL...Alberto Del Rio's Wrestlemania. Where he'll not only walk away the new UWF champion, but will be rid of two cancers to HIS company in not only Bobby Roode, but in Hunter Helmsley as well. Cause you see Roode I could rip your arm out of it's socket right now if I so please, but what would be the challenge in that? I've already proven I'm better then you one on one, mono to mono. Tonight marks the end of the cancer that is wrestlers who are past their prime, and needs to learn their place and where they belong. Cause you see Roode tonight is where this ends for the both of you. The torch has already been passed, and I am the face and DESTINY of this company.

He glances over at Hunter, who just got done with a usual HHH rabble and rant and chuckles​

Hunter, you really have taken too many bumps to the head haven't you? You come out to the Essence of Excellence's ring tonight, and dare disrespect him? When I speak, not only do YOU listen Hunter, but these ignorant Americans here tonight, and ones just like them all around the world stop what they're doing, turn their tv up, and listen to Alberto Del Rio. Cause in case you're still thinking that you run the show, then you obviously got it all wrong. HHH I've proven week in and week out that head to toe I'm better then you. Do I need to slap on my arm breaker for a third time to make you realize that? Cause you see Hunter like I've said before that torch has already been passed to the Essence of Excellence. You're nothing anymore Hunter, and the words you say on the mic fall on deaf ears.

A HHH chant breaks out​

Hunter you talk about Alberto Del Rio being afraid? What am I afraid of Hunter? I think the only thing I'm possibly afraid of that involves you is me slapping you in the arm breaker tonight at Wrestlemania and you dying in the ring. Alberto Del Rio does not fear a man that is rubble of what he use to be. Cause you see HHH this past month I have beaten you down, time after time after time. You've tapped out TWICE to me Hunter in two weeks. In retrospect Hunter it's you I see looking for a end. It's you I see deep down knowing you'll never be the top dog again, you'll never be the Cerebral Assassin again. Hunter you'll looking not only at your new United States Champion, but you're looking at your savior HHH. It will be the Mexican Aristocrat who finally ends the reign of the King of Kings. It will be the Essence of Excellence Alberto Del Rio who later in the history of this company will be known as the man who single handily won the United States Championship at UWF's first ever Wrestlemania, and ended the careers of two different men in one night.

Finally Alberto Del Rio looks back to Wade Barrett the current WWE champion.​

Wade Barrett, accomplishments aside I've proven my self week in and week out since I joined this company that it is ME who will be the new UWF United States Champion come the end of Wrestlemania. Cause you see Wade Barrett me and you are not so different. We come from different countries that see this one as the inbreeding, obese, travesty to the world that they really are. You know what seperates us Wade? I am more determined, more confident, and process more talent in one of my fingers, then you do in your entire body. Cause you see Wade Barrett I have been more dominate in my first month in this company, just like I was my first two years working in the WWE. You can claim that Vince draped titles over whoever you please, but that's not the case. Cause you see Wade Barrett I was born from a family prestigious to this industry. It's in my blood to be better then you. While you were off doing the mid-card workload, the Essence of Excellence was main eventing Pay per views and selling out seats, more then you could ever say for yourself.

Wade Barrett is wearing a disgusted look on his face as Del Rio continues.

Wade it's my DESTINY to always be better then you, it's my DESTINY to be the face of this company. Come our match tonight, I will prove once again that your win against CM Punk was nothing more then a fluke. Tonight I will walk down that ramp, I will step into the ring, and I will dominate and destroy every single man in this ring until I stand before this crowd crowned as the rightful United States Champion. I will take my rightful spot as the face of this company. The Barrett Barrage is coming to a end tonight, and the Era of the Essence of Excellence begins..

OOC; Sorry guys if it's a little meh, I have a major pressure headache right now and had to rewrite stuff.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
The crowd is chanting the Warrior's name as Cesaro looks on in confusion, soon followed by a look of disdain. He continues.

Cesaro-1.png

Antonio Cesaro: How nice of you to join us Warrior, and remind us all of what I just said. Validate what I just said. That you are a delirious old man. Now I hoped... I really hoped that you would come out here as a respectful veteran ready for one last match, but I really should have known because you are not a veteran of this sport... you are not respectful either... no, you're a pitiful joke. No one respects you because you are what the world thinks now when they think professional wrestling. Go ahead, ask any on of those social media soft-brains what the envisage when they think 'pro-wrestling'. I'd be willing to bet one Swiss Chocolate Macchiatto, which is worth more than you and this entire crowd combined, that they think of talentless, muscle bound, painted, oiled up old men who babble nonsense and are probably avid users of the magic powder, eh?. This, is what bugs me about you Warrior above all else. You, are an image in this industry, you are what people remember and think of when they think professional wrestling when they should be thinking of ME!.

The crowd begin to boo and chant 'Warrior!, Warrior!'

They should be thinking of me, a model professional, a clean living athlete, a man with superior European intellect and fashion sense, a coffee connesiur and a man with such dashing good looks. NOT YOU!. You want to talk about 'nightmares'?... it is a nightmare every time I wake up and know that I work for the same company as you do Warrior. It makes me sick to my stomach, not with fear, but with embarrassment because that's what you are, an embarrassment. You have created an image of this fine sporting industry that we are unable to shake. That is until... I came along. You see, what I plan on doing is showing the entire planet that you are not what the industry is all about. I plan on showing them this by tearing you limb for limb, ligament by ligament and tendon by tendon until it becomes apparant not only to you, but to the world that I am out not just to beat you senseless, but to do it in such a fashion that the world remembers me for who I am, the greatest European wrestler to have lived and the most equipped wrestler in this company. And I'll show them that by making you tap out with the Triangle Choke... or flat out knocking you out with the Swiss Death Uppercut.... but mark my words Warrior, I will make an example of you. I will embarrass you, and I will make the whole world see that is I, Mister Antonio Cesaro that should be seen as the true image of the sport of professional wrestling and not a has-been like the Ultimate Warrior.

Cesaro and Warrior share a staredown before Cesaro looks to his belt and facepalms in laughter before continuing.

Oh, and I'll make sure to retain this while I do so, it just slipped my mind considering how little a threat you are to me I suppose, haha, this is mine... and it will remain mine and I will forever be known as the greatest European Champion of all time... and the true face of Professional Wrestling, Antonio Cesaro.

Cesaro raises his coveted championship up in the air and smiles smugly in the face of his Wrestlemania opponent, Ultimate Warrior.

Lewb

Reaction score
Wade Barrett looks at the cocky Mexican Aristocrat and laughs to himself, before glance at at each of the other men in the ring, and raising his microphone up to his lips for a second time.

Wade-Barrett2.jpg

Wade Barrett: Are my ears playing tricks on me out here tonight, or does this delinquent actually believe the words that are coming out of his mouth. Your all just as deluded as each other, at least Tyson couldn't deny the fact that I am going to be one of the biggest superstars that this company has ever seen! I though I had made myself crystal clear of my intentions, and my promises, but then these three come out here and doubt my words, and then even Del Rio himself starts to doubt what I said to his face. I didn't think it would have to come to this quite as abruptly, but I'm going to have to break it down and give to each and every one of you straight, I'm going to have to be frank.

Alberto, you want to talk about how it's your destiny to become United States Champion, and I have no qualms with that. You see, I have no intention of keeping this belt longer than I have to, but I have to hold it just that little bit longer for me to cement my name as a worth opponent in the World Title picture. It was Christopher Columbus' destiny to find this hell hole of a country, but Alberto, Columbus did not realize his destine for over thirty years. Destiny does not take you to your destination straight away Del Rio, like I am destined to be World Champion but not quite yet. There may very well be a common ground in which we both agree this country is nothing but a decaying image of a "Dream" and we can very much despise it as a unit, but it's the common image that I share with the rest of this hemisphere, so that would include Canada, and it would also include Mexico Del Rio. I see Mexico as exactly the same, yet, they just can't so it as well as the U S of A. And that... that makes it worse. It tries to copy every characteristic, of a nation it claims to despise. Alberto it's the businesses worst kept secret that you don't own the cars you drive out here. Your a fake and a fraud as an aristocrat, as a human being, and as a wrestler, and at Wrestlemania, where dreams come true... your living dream as being someone that matters in this company ends!

Barrett turns away from Del Rio who clearly looks upset with what has been said, but Barrett is nowhere near finished as he turns his attention to Tyson Kidd.

Tyson... Tyson Tyson, I get it. Really, I can see what your doing, and to be honest, I don't blame you one bit. You can see through the smoke and mirrors, and the masquerade that Teddy Long has used for years, when all along, two technically gifted superstars going at it for the title would have been a greater spectacle than adding the rest of these unworthy competitors just to fit people on the bill of the greatest night of them all. I saw that too, but the thing is there are three pedestals in this match Tyson. There's me..... there's you..... and there's the others at the bottom. As much as I respect that after I become a grand slam champion, then my place at the pinnacle of this division will needed to be rewarded to some-one else, to me, this Sunday has stopped being just about the championship. It's Wrestlemania, it's the grandeur, the exposure. The one night where people who don't even truly like wrestling, eavesdrop to find out the names of the people they should be getting to know. It's more than a chance to further hold my championship as a contesting champion, but this I have picked out specifically as my chance to show Teddy Long, and to show CM Punk and Randy Orton, that I belong in the same bracket as them, although never being given a proper chance to do so. Your Crown Prince moniker may very well be coming kid, but no chance at all will the expense by knocking at my door.

Robert Roode.... Bobby Roode. However you like to be referred to, it changes nothing. You have come out here and shown exactly what type of man you are, by coming out here and not telling me how your going to win with your achievements. No, instead your playing up the underdog card. How amazing it will be when you break my arm in half, when you take my title from me, after the accomplishments I have achieved, oh it would be unbelievable all right. And I use that word very carefully... seems as I don't believe it. I don't believe it on the basis of what I've seen from you so far, I don't believe it on your storied past.... in a second rate company. And i don't believe it as I'm looking into your eyes right now Robert. Maybe the reason why I'm not believing it right now, is that you don't believe it yourself. You talk about an "it" factor? An it factor might have more victories than losses Roode. An it factor might have already held titles in the company they claim they're the it factor in Roode. Oh and please don't think I'm calling myself the it factor.... because just two weeks ago I beat the man with the biggest it factor in the whole company. You know, i didn't really want to mention it but I think it needs to be said but I think Teddy was wrong about you.... maybe he should have put James Storm in this match up instead. Guess he's sorry about his own luck?

Barrett smirks looking at Roode, not giving Barrett an ounce of emotion to work with. Wade decides he has said enough to him, and then turns his attention to the Cerebral Assassin, who readies his stance knowing that Barrett is coming to him.

2yopbu1.jpg

And finally... The Game. you don't understand a word I'm saying? The American with a husky voice moaning about my diction? I find it rich, when you've made a career out of repeating yourself because people can't understand you. "Are You Ready?? No, I said.... ARE YOU READY!?!" if your going to be hypocritical of someone Hunter then make sure it's not dreadfully easy to bring up the fact.... which funnily enough brings me up to my very next point. D-Generation X.... Evolution.... would they not be packs of dogs behind you, that you have made your name out of Hunter? are they the very type of thing that you are talking about when you talk about me? I can't tell if your hung up on that because of your cenile old age, or your just desperate to hang on to the old days when your father in law was a figure that people actually cared about. Or maybe, just maybe its option C. maybe its the very first night of Nexus, a group of "nobodies" ramsacked your stomping ground in a way that you haven't been able to achieve in your five six years of attempted stable domination. Whatever your reason, it doesn't mean a thing to me, why? Because this, is the UWF. It's not WWE, it's not UCW, it's my stomping ground. Not as a faction leader, but as a lone dominator of the singles sport. Incase you really did take the night off this past week Hunter, while the four of you were rested, I beat two mean without even breaking a sweat. It's alright, it's what I do. It's what I'm known for around here. I have made a very quick start to my career here by doing things like that. I beat two men to claim the belt, like I did to qualify to fight for the belt. Robert Roode might claim he's the man that's going to put you down.... Hunter, I won't look back to check whether your dead or not, The Barrett Barrage is going straight through all four of you, and heading out of Wrestlemania as the defending United States Champion.

Teddlyforce

Reaction score
Masshole, If you know it the you are from here
The Warrior begins to get a devilish smirk on his face, looks at Antonio, laughs and then begins to speak.

UltimateWarrior031.jpg

The Ultimate Warrior: You know what the Warriors find so amusing about you Antonio? Not just you but all of the young new mortals that walk into this arena time in and time out just like you and the rest of these drones they all have one thing to say. The Warrior is old, the Warrior is crazy, I am the one that is going to retire the Ultimate Warrior BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! There is one thing you all have right, the warrior is the one who is most definitely crazy however only crazed by the power of the gods with determination to rid the land of UWF of little mindless drones such as yourself. Not one of you can come up with an original thought which makes you all weak. Maybe if any of you walked into the battlefield with the thought of survival rather than thinking that you will be the one to retire the man of a thousand nightmares then maybe you would stand a chance against the darkness. But what you don't seem to grasp is the fact that the power of the warriors put the Ultimate Warrior on this path for a reason. To rid the world of the weak through the powers of darkness. You see Antonio better men than you have tried to put an end to the Warrior and by the grace of the dark gods I stand tall while countless victims lay in the wake of the power of the Nightmare!

The crowd begins to cheer for the Warrior, however he looks over at the crowd with disdain

The Ultimate Warrior: I did not ask for your opinions you mindless cattle now shut your mouths while the Nightmare speaks!

The crowd immediately goes from cheers to boos as the Warrior continues.

The Ultimate Warrior: So Antonio, you wish to stand here and speak about intelligence and your dashing good looks but from where the Warrior stands the intelligence part is not so forthcoming. As far as the looks go enjoy what you have for all can be taken away. For when the dark gods move my hand it will most definitely smash your puny skull over and over. As far as embarrassment is concerned the only embarrassment that will be felt will be your own as you are carried out of the battlefield if the medics even feel as though your life is worth saving. Because after all what is life without a soul and there is one thing for certain, that id the fact that when the darkness engulfs the arena at wrestlemania and you look into the eyes of Nightmares you will feel the soul being drained from your pitiful existence. You see Antonio your main concern is keeping your precious title but for the Warrior that is just a second thought. For the dark gods it is inconsequential for the true glory will be raping you soul and leaving you in a heap of dismay and battered in the blood of failure. Removing all hopes and dreams to take the only thing that has any worth to you. That being your unworthy sense of self for in reality you have no sense. You have no clue, but not to worry it will all come to light when we enter the arena this Sunday be prepared for the Nightmare shall become your only reality and there is no waking up. Only taking what is coming to you. So as we draw closer get ready for the latest chapter in the saga of Darkness. Let the Nightmares begin!

The Warrior drops the microphone and stares at Cesaro with the same devilish grin he started with......

OOC: Hey bud not sure if I will have time to get another up so if we can keep it 2-2 that would be cool.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
WWENXT-9_6_11Part3_4HDTVmp4_000032333.jpg

*Kidd gets a smirk on his face as he looks at the four men in the ring with him, lifting up his microphone*

WWENXT-9_6_11Part3_4HDTVmp4_000041933.jpg

Tyson Kidd:

Actually Wade, there is quite a bit of difference between you in the Nexus and Triple H in the groups he's been in. See you were the leader of a group of people who didn't have a job anymore, they weren't in the WWE and you lead them to become one of the most dominant groups in history. You became a leader, Triple H however he surrounded himself with the best he could find just so people would mistake him as being at the level they were at. See Evolution, and DX they weren't groups, they were smokescreens. Oh and fear Hunter? is that what you think you see in my eyes That I am oh so scared of the big bad Game? See that is your problem Hunter, its that your delusional. See people like to call you senile now but I see the truth, you got that nickname the Cerebral Assassin but you've lost your touch. See your so used to people afraid of the idea of you that you think you can beat anyone with just your presence. But Your no Undertaker, and in that is your greatest flaw. You oh so hate that your not a legend, That all those you faced are so revered and yet the constant guy just isn't that guy. you just hate that, you think its not fair. You were had the muscles, you had the willingness to do anything, you had everyone in charge on your side why the hell aren't you The guy like everyone else is The Guy. For that reason alone your still here, other wrestlers they can let go and come back when they feel like having a fun time but you stay around because if you see another "guy" coming up you want to be there to stomp it out. For all your flash, for all your quote unquote "accomplishments", at the end of the day your a bitter old man. Experienced? yes but let me fill you in Hunter.

*Kidd gets a smirk on his face as he looks over at Triple H*

The Reason you never became the Legend you want to be, is because you have the skills to be a decent wrestler, just not to be a legend. For that you used that Sledgehammer of yours to get to that extra step everyone else got to with talent. The problem is everyone saw through that artificial rise, just like everyone saw you as just the guy management liked to put on their posters so you kept getting those shots. You are the Artificial Legend of this business. Isn't it ironic? by the time people look back and forget about the details they might remember you as what you want oh so badly...a real legend, you'll be long gone.

*Kidd looks at Barrett*

Now Wade I alluded to you earlier but I want to save what I have to say to you for last, as I want to to speak to Del Rio first.

Because I find it Oh so funny that he said I imitate people, which I still don't understand fully why he did but I'll just chalk it up to the language barrier, when everyone sees him as nothing more than a Mexican xerox of a far better superstar. But that little Language barrier is really quite worry some as I believe you meant to say consolation prize... say it with me.... con-sol-ation Prize. And that would hurt were it not coming from the living breathing definition of a consolation prize. Let me walk you through the hiring and eventual push to the top process of Alberto Del Rio: "this guy isn't that good at talking, but he does have a look lets hire him" - "JBL just quit, this guy is rich lets bring him in" - "Rey is getting up there in the years, this guy is from Mexico lets put him in money in the bank match". See Alberto your not the best physically, not the best mentally, not the best talker, not the best wrestler, even your wink looks off, you are not the best at anything but your there and you have enough to get by so a company will back you because well they know you won’t be going anywhere.

*Kidd turns his attention to Roode*

And Speaking of not going anywhere, ole Bobby Roode huh. You know I was actually pulling for you in the tournament, I mean I remember back when I was carrying Dead Weight Smith I saw Beer Money and I thought that would be a fun match up. Oh how much a night can change everything huh Bobby? As far as following my logic let me break it down for you, see Del Rio beat Triple H I wasn’t beaten in that match. I was as beaten as these people, the referee, and the announcers were in that match, it wasn’t that I was beaten it was that someone else just got to beat someone before I could stop it. While you, you lost to Del Rio and while Teddy wiped it off the history books I beat Del Rio, I proved myself better than the man who was better than you ergo I am better than you. But of course you can argue with that, and it would be a believable argument which is why that won’t matter come Wrestlemania as I will beat you outright.

And that right there is what I so hate, the “it†factor. People make such a huge deal about the It Factor, you want to talk about it factors here we go. The difference between Talent and it Factors is that the Best in the World will be winning the United States Championship, while the Phrase, the moniker, the main event, the world title, the posters, the signs, the recognition, and all the praise will be going to the guy who has The IT Factor. People like The Rock have the It Factor, people like Hulk Hogan have the It Factor. The reason I’m overlooked is because I am all about this ring, and while people like me take years to make it in this business it is worth it. It’s not going to take me years to do what those before me have done, but at the end of the day the difference between The It Factor and Talent, is that people will remember them for an eyebrow, a catchphrase, a pose and a t-shirt, while they will remember me for my matches. And you know what the saddest thing is Roode? Well as far as you go is that when it comes to the It factor sure it can make you a big star, and as already established it can even make you a legend in this business. It will get you shots, and someone with it will surely make it to some level in this business but when it comes to staying power the It factor works once to twice a decade. While True Talent when displayed will always be remembered. People will recognize you immediately, but once they grow tired of you your gone while I will still be around showing the next batch of guys what the it factor really gets them when they are across the ring from Tyson Kidd.

*Kidd takes a moment to stare at Roode before he turns to Barrett*

Which brings me to you Wade, See Wade for our dare I say mutual admiration for one another there is one big difference between you and I. You Wade Barrett for all intents and purposes have made it, sure your not considered on the same bracket as the top tier like you look to do at Wrestlemania but you are as close to that spot as you can get before getting there. There is something you four should realize, when you all come out here the fans they cheer, or they boo. They Loudly cheer or the Loudly boo, they start chants about how great one of you are or how much the other one sucks. Do you know what happens when I come out here? the two words I hate when put together...â€Mixed Reaction†I come out and sometimes the crowd cheers and sometimes the crowd boo, see all of you have something here. People they don’t know if to like me because I am damn good in this ring or too hate me because I am a man who knows he is damn good in this ring. At the end of the day I couldn’t care less what these people think, with that said if they don’t have an opinion of me then those in the back don’t either. See Wade you said you need this match to show you are of the same bracket as people like CM Punk and Randy Orton, but I run much much deeper than that. You want this match to make it higher up the card, I Need this match to get on the damn card. Because for all my talent, for all my skill, I can’t win matches and be known as the best in this ring if I don’t have matches on the card. At Wrestlemania its not about giving these pedestrians something to go home happy with, it is about showing them and every single person watching whether they are wearing a CM Punk shirt at home or are wearing a suit and tie in the back that Tyson Kidd Deserves better. No no Scratch that, That Tyson Kidd IS Better. You want it for a spot, I need this for my job Because Bobby Roode has beer money, Triple H has his past, Del Rio has his money, and you have the Barrett Barrage. The difference between Tyson Kidd and all of you is that while I am better in this ring you all lose you will show up on Raw the next night and already have a match scheduled for Extreme Rules, while I MIGHT have a promo scheduled for Raw and the next time I show up on Pay Per View is Money In the Back when all the top guys are in money in the bank matches and they need to fill up the rest of the card.

You four want to become the United States Champion, because you want that recognition, you want to hold that title for all that comes with it. You guys are all just building a resume with this title, while I need this match. I need this Championship because when My name is on a gold plate it’ll be on everyones minds. See all I’ve ever needed is that

*Kidd points towards the Wrestlemania logo hanging from the roof*

I’ve been stuck in tag teams, Superstars, and NXT where I could put on the match of the week every single week but no one was around to see it. But now I have the Grandest Stage of them all, All eyes will finally be able to witness the talent that I am. The Whole world will see what Tyson Kidd is About. If I lose this match sure I’ll still be around, but I won’t be where I am at this moment for another year while you all move on because you have the It factor to help open doors. But that, well that is a non-issue because Wade while I respect what you’ve done, you and these three could of been any other combination in the world and you would amount the same thing. Tools, tools with which I shall showcase everything Tyson Kidd is Capable of. I am going to be the United States Champion, thus taking my thrown as the crown-prince of UWF. And once that door which has been shut in my face time and time before is finally broken down, there is not a man alive who can stop me in this ring. The Barrage, Beer Money, Essence of Excellence, the Game, all of you will bare witness to why I simply The Best...Period.

*Kidd drops his mic as he looks at his opponents*

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Aries jumps off the ladder and stands in the middle of the ring listening as DJ Pauly D's voice screams through the arena.

IT'S TIME TO!
[video=youtube;HyXTUrBwDe0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyXTUrBwDe0[/video]

Cookie comes strolling out in a red dress while Robbie follows not to far behind her. Cookie stops on the ramp and throws up a peace sign, while Robbie shows off his abes and pumps his fist to the beat screamin' "Oh" each time. The couple continue down the ramp, and about half way down the ramp Robbie begins pumping his fist again.

normal_2010_10_0705713.jpg

They reach the bottom of the ramp in no time, then Robbie takes the lead and turns around the corner climbing up the steel steps, and climbing into the ring with Austin Aries. He smiles, then holds the ropes for Cookie as she climbs into the ring, and grabs two microphone for the both of them. Robbie begins talkin as soon as the music stops looking right at Aries.

normal_2010_10_0706017.jpg

Robbie E: You wanna know somethin' funny my dude? Last year in UCW there was nothing more than I wanted to face you bro, but now... Now I just see that you're nothing but a joke my dude! And I mean that seriously, I mean come on bro... Two weeks ago I wasn't even on the show, and now... Now I'm facing you at Wrestlemania where I will get my shot at any championship I want bro, and I'm not just comin for any title... Oh no! I'm goin' for the UWF Championship my dude!

The crowd pop at Robbie's somewhat shocking reveal of which championship he wants to chase next.

Robbie: I mean seriously bro, is there any question about it? I look like frickin' Rambo when I take my shirt off, I clubbed in so many European Countries in the nineteen days I was champion, and more importantly.... I'm the future of this company my dude! Since I was three years old I've been wrestling to be a world champion, and at Wrestlemania... I get that chance bro, and not only will I sieze it... But I'm also gunna cash it in on the next episode of Tuesday Night Raw.

That's right bro! I'm challenging not only you three posers to step up and actually beat me at Wrestleamania, but I'm making the challenge to Randy Orton, and CM Punk for the UWF Championship my dude! I know.. I'm frickin' sick bro!

Robbie smiles as the crowd give off a mixed reaction, with Aries looking at him unimpressedly. Cookie goes to talk but Robbie cuts her off.

Robbie: I got this Cooks, don't even worry about this hamster bro! That's right bro, I'm talkin' to you my dude! You say that you have brains and balls, but the fact of the matter is.... The Situation is smarter than you my dude! See you beat Edge last week because he didn't show, and if it wasn't for Teddy finally coming to his senses you'd be doing the same with this match! Point I'm trying to make my dude is that you can only get the job done when it doesn't matter... Unlike you I do know what it's like to be a champion bro, and come Wrestlemania... Thanks to your over confidence and lack of brains; I'm going to be that much closer again my dude!

Robbie: Now as for the rest of my opponents... David Otunga, I hope that you show up, because there's nothing I want more than to fist pump your face my dude! I mean seriously bro! I hate lawyers! And you claim to be a wrestler? Are you joking my dude?! I don't think so bro, you see I've been wrestling, and going to the gym since I was three years old bro. Do you know how many chicks I got as a three year old with a blowout? I was the man then, and I'm even a bigger man now my dude! Point is... I was destined to be the man, and come Wrestlemania bro...

Robbie turns to Cookie then smirks and turns back to the microphone and finishes off.

Robbie: I'm gunna fist pump your faces bro!

Reaction score

You Think You Know Me!!!

Edge's music hits and the crowd erupts with cheers for the returning Rated R Superstar. Edge walks out and smiles big for the crowd while chewing on his gum. Edge starts making his way down to the ring and he high fives a few lucky fans. Once he gets down to the ring, he walks past Aries and Robbie E, and grabs a mic. Before he begins talking, he sizes up the ladder and than looks at the contract. He chuckles a little bit and begins to talk.

Home sweet home. Teddy Long could not have made my return any easier. Before I start talking about this amazing opprotunity, let me soak in this return right now. It feels fantastic. Now I know I have been gone for a while now, and I even missed my match on Raw, but I am back, and I am here to stay. I left because I did not get off to the start that I wanted. I didn't capitalize on two title opprotunities. That was when I took a long look in the mirror, and realized that it was tiime to change some stuff. So I did what I believe I needed, I took a short break to get my priorities in order. And now I am exactly where I need to be. Y'all can prepare to see the real Rated R Superstar, and it begins at Wrestlemania. And not only am I returning, but I'm gonna be winning a show stealing match. Yes, I will be winning this match, and the a title shot for any title of my choosing. Now everyone here is probably asking how is that even possible when I am barely coming back. Need I remind you of my track record in ladder matches. My career was built on this match. I literally climbed the ladder to the top of every company I have been in, and this will be no different. I am gonna make a huge change from being at the bottom to skipping straight to the top. However, I have three other people here that would like to say otherwise. These kids here are young enough to know what I have done and what I am capable of in a ladder match. Teddy Long damn near punished these men by putting them in my natural habitat. With that being said, let me talk about my opponents.

Edge turns to Austin Aries and begins to speak.

Austin Aries. I must say, you are probably my biggest competition in this match, but that ain't saying much now is it? You come out here, thinking you are the best, and yet you are in the same boat as me. You started off on a bad note, however instead of you taking time off like I did, Teddy Long just straight out forgot about you. And now you are trying your best to make yourself relative in UWF again. Hey I can respect that. But you come out here and you disrespect me. Really? The man who is going to teach you a lesson in the art of the ladder match. You talk all this stuff about how amazing you are, but you won't be talking at the end of the night. You have no idea what I am willing to do for that title shot. You best believe that I am going to put my body on the line for that contract. I do not care about my well being if it means I get that contract, and I definitely won't care bout your's either.

Now Robbie E. It's people like you that I cannot stand. The people who see something on tv and try to copy it. But you took it to a whole different level. You copied what you saw, and now you are trying to humiliate the business I love by trying to make a career with some stupid gimmick. Let me tell you, this is who I am. In the ring, I am the Rated R Superstar. At home, I am the Rated R Superstar. I am the Rated R Superstar. I live my life to that. And let me tell you "my dude", I am going to show you what being Rated R means when I spear you from the top of this ladder to the canvas below, and I climb up the same ladder and hold this contract while you and these other two people lay on the ground, damn near lifeless.

And than the man who has yet to join us. The lawyer David Otunga. I know nothing about this guy because he is no relevant to UWF. He is nothing but a man with freakishly large muscles, some connections, and possibly a few screws loose if he thought he could beat me. Now I could say more, but I would rather speak to him face to face, so Otunga, why don't you come on out here.

Edge finshes talking and waits for his last opponent to make his presence known.​

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
UWF Raw 4/24/12 First Round: Ultimate Warrior vs. Cody Rhodes

[video=youtube;Giwckon0Qhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Giwckon0Qhw[/video]

Whoa Oh

The crowd stands up, immediately reacting with hatred towards the stage. Rhodes emerges through the curtain

SD_607_Photo_053.jpg

Rhodes walks down the stage, covering his face with his hood. Rhodes runs up the steels steps and into the ring quickly going for a microphone, he adjust his hood before lifting up his microphone*

s005.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

For those of you unenlightened as to just who I am, I am the reason you’re watching this show. I am the reason there is a UWF, I am Cody Rhodes and I am the first UWF World heavyweight Champion. And that is a fact that none of you should soon forget, however it is one that seems to be forgotten by the people making the matches around here. I was called to come and help this company again, as it was falling on hard times. People not showing up for house shows, general bad mood around and they wanted the ratings I brought in. But in bringing me in they are doing exactly what they did when I was here, overlooking me for those undeserving. Those like CM Punk, Wade Barrett, and Randy Orton, I am a cut above all three of them and yet they are the main event vying for the World championship while I am in yet another tournament. I don’t need to “earn†my contendership, I’ve been Earning my shot for a year now and yet I still am not being given the recognition I deserve. Case in point my opponent, I am the hottest commodity out there, the first UWF World Champion, the future of this industry making his return and my first match they put me against…

*Rhodes takes his hood off as he looks down in disgust*

The Ultimate…Warrior.

*Rhodes snarls before cranking his neck and continuing*

I am the single best this or any other company can do and they stick me up against such an…Impotent, delirious, Freak. A man who if you saw him in the street You wouldn’t know what home to take him to, the mental ward or the retirement home. And yet in the first round of this inoperable tournament I have to soil my hands by facing this man, it is almost as if management remembers how the people who wore the suits in the past treated me and saw how I still raised to the top that they want to try and do the same. But a word of caution to those in charge, those in charge when they screw me I have no problem dealing with that problem personally. Just ask Vince McMahon who I left lying in the middle of his own ring once before, that being said I feel it rather dreary to try and badmouth someone of such lower class as the Warrior, it would be like trying to trash talk mud. Just know Warrior while I may not have the time or the energy to begin talking about you, when it comes to this ring my fury…my…darkness brought on by the shackles I wear all will be coming towards you. And you can look up at the heavens looking for all the help you can get, because at the end of the day Cody Rhodes 6:25 will be defining your career. And Just like all of these peoples proboscis’…it won’t be…Pretty…

*Rhodes gets a smile on his face before he cracks his neck turning to a serious look as he looks around the arena*

Ooc: just getting things going.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Raw 4/24: European Championship: Antonio Cesaro Vs Honky Tonk Man

The crowd are on their feet awaiting the next happening on the UWF Raw show as their is sure to be shenanigans. Suddenly a familiar song fills the arena with immediate disdain.

'WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, IT'S WUNDERBAR
WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA...'

[video=youtube;DqZ3rU3bWm8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqZ3rU3bWm8[/video]

'Amerika' by German Industrial Metal outfit Rammstien hits the PA system. Before long Antonio Cesaro steps out onto the entrance stage from behind the curtain and has the sourest of expressions plastered all over his face. He seems infuriated, probably with being stripped of his European Championship he recently defended at Wrestlemania. Cesaro wastes no time walking down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and along the outside of the ring apron and does his signature pose before stepping between the ropes. He demands he be handed a microphone and he is granted his wish as the microphone is handed to him by a ring tech and Cesaro begins to speak.

antonio-cesaro_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Antonio Cesaro: Once again I must come out here to this ring in front of all of you American soft-brains and explain why I am so angered by the way I am treated by this stinking company. So let me tell you all, allow me the displeasure or telling you all a little story about Mister Antonio Cesaro, the one true European Champion. You see, Antonio Cesaro walked out of the old Unified Championship Wrestling as the untested X-Division Championship, and was of course stripped of his championship when the company folded. Cesaro walked straight into this company Ultimate Wrestling Federation and on the first night I was cheated out of my European Championship by Wade Barrett... luckily I was given my eventual rematch and I defeated Wade Barrett fair and square in the centre of the ring. So then I defended my championship against Mr Robert E, and I was defeated... or rather, cheated out of my European Championship once more by his reprobate of a girlfriend, Cookie. However, in the following weeks, I regained my coveted title, and I defended it against Ultimate Warrior at Wrestlemania and once again I came out the victor. Only... that is, to be stripped of my championship, cheated from my championship once again by the management who feels we are in need of a reboot.

Cesaro laughs a little, but still the look of disgust and displeasure is clear for all to see.

So once again... I fall victim to the xenophobia and fear in this company, of them having a man of real ability... a man of real intelligence and a man with a real sense of nobility and respect as a champion... maybe it's because they simply do not like European's... or perhaps it's something deeper than that. Maybe it is because this company does not want me showing the world how a real champion should be, because so far this company has had nothing other than punks, and ruffians as champions. From the likes of Wade Barrett, to CM Punk, to Cody Rhodes, to Robert E... not one REAL champion amongst them. Not one true wrestler amongst them either. And there sure as hell is not an Antonio Cesaro amongst any of those blow-hards who like to talk themselves up to be something they are not, and some they are not is a real professional wrestler, a real man... and if they were put in the situation I find myself in... well, as we say in Switzerland, sie leiden würde eine Aufschlüsselung, they would crack up!... but not me, not Mister Antonio Cesaro, I am better than any of them, and I am better than all of you who want to see me lose my cool.

Cesaro, visibly angered appears to cool down and a smirk appears on his face as the crowd begin to chant 'Cesaro Sucks!, Cesaro Sucks!', and 'USA!, USA!'.

No... what Mister Antonio Cesaro will do is prove to everyone once again that I am the best wrestler to ever come out of Europe. And the best wrestler currently in this company. And I will accomplish this by becoming the only ever three time champion in this company's history and defeat the Honky Tonky Man to become the European Champion for the record breaking, third time. Now, Honky Tonky Man, you remind me like most of my opponents it must be said, of everything that is wrong with the wrestling industry here in America. Although with you it isn't to do with your lack of ability, I mean you are a legend in this country... so you must be able to do at least... maybe five moves?. But rather it's your demeanour, it's who you are, and that... that is a joke. An Elvis Impersonator?... I mean really?, in Europe we would not stand for this ridiculousness, whether it be because we don't do such stupid things, or because we really don't think Elvis Pressley is all that good, especially when Europe has produced such great musicians such as Vivaldi, Brahms, Dvorak and Rachmaninov, real musicians come from Europe, just as real wrestlers also come from Europe.

The crowd boo and chant 'USA!'.

So Honky Tonky Man, you take your jumpsuit and your guitar and you come down to my ring on the 24th of April and you proceed to Shake, Rattle and Roll... but it will all be pointless and resistance is futile to your demise. You will lose to me. You will taste Swiss Death and be finished off with the Ricola Bomb as I once again raise that European Championship above my head and be recongised as the single greatest European to ever grace this industry with my ability, intelligence, fashion sense and nobility. And proceed to prove to you why being 'Very European' makes me, very much better than all the competitions, certainly the Honky Tonky Man... and certainly each and every one of you American soft-brains.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
RAW 4/24: Chris Jericho v. Paul London

[video=youtube;iINZqfvlu4o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iINZqfvlu4o[/video]

'New Rockers Version 5' begins playing throughout the arena as Paul London comes out from behind the curtain to a standing ovation, he quickly makes his way down to the ring before grabbing a microphone.
paul-london-profile.jpg

Paul London;

Hello… Paul London here, the inteprid traveler. Maybe you don't know me at all, but now I'm on your show. UWF.

But anyways, I don't consider myself as something but I am the human ambassador of the galaxy. Which galaxy? I'll let you figure that out, I'm not alone, I'm never alone. But this business here in UWF, I face a guy name Chris Jericho. Interesting name, I wish my name was as regular as Jericho… Jericho… After all it's named after a city, a promised land they say but what exactly are your promises?

I've seen photos of you Chris Jericho, mugshots, the dancing with the stars photos, the Fozzy photos but… I've noticed one thing… You don't absorb professional wrestling where as I absorb the sun rays, the power that gives me life. Winning and being successful and being adventurous on this journey is my biggest goal as I make my debut here in UWF.

London walks around the ring looking towards the audience.

But let's talk a little bit more about Jericho, you see I'm an intrepid traveler but the idea is I live spontanesly, I don't know what to expect and that's how i live my life. Now we don't have any beef or whatever you want to call it. Maybe you don't like my moon boots, my space boots or my spaceship but the fact is whether everybody loves me or not, I'm not concerned at all. I'm concerned about my discovery to what I will find, that's why I'm here. Relax. We will have the most brutal and violent battle and that's why we are here, we both thrive for the one thing, the UWF Championship. If you have planes and flying objects around and they disappear before your eyes, well think of it as my example, nobody uses me, the galaxy uses me. I use the galaxy, but humans… but humans don't use me. They're alone with me, I was the ambassador by choice. You might think I'm off my rockers but that's fine, this is the way I do things.

I myself don't even know how I run things, that's why I do things, I take off. I landed my spaceship right here in a random federation but it happens. Now… if you're thinking about some over-handed tricks or being friends or even bringing your entire family, bring them all, I want to meet everybody. But Jericho… it's not really a name, it's more of a city and that's what really confuses me. I expect you to push me to the limits which you probably will, but once we clash… You Jericho… you're my first human and I will take you onto my spaceship, far far away into the galaxy.

After all this, you may never be the same and chances are I may never be the same but this is all a discovery… a growth… These people in the far galaxy are watching me, counting on me. I'm looking forward to this Chris, reach far beyond your needs and bring them here. For I relish this dream, opportunity and I'm looking to have some fun. This is a moment where I can make myself proud, proud to be that human ambassador of the galaxies. I don't hover in this little world like you do, maybe you should explore and take in the rays but let's find out what exactly this planet takes me to...

It could take me anywhere, now I'm not too sure what I expect from Chris Jericho and it goes past my mind, past the galaxies I should say to who he is. The last time I heard of his name he was a bit like this, show the photo.

ChrisJericho.png

Now I'm not exactly sure if that was when he was wrestling or taking auditions for 'Dancing with the stars' but I wish I could dress up as snazzy as you do Chris. Impressive, quite impressive. While I'm out here in these clothing, we people from the far galaxy would love to learn how to dress neatly like you Mr. Jericho. But there seems to be a problem... I'm not sure if you tried to pretend to be one of the people from the far galaxies but this really disappoints me and offends my people.

jericho_halloween.png

There are going to be space ships flying around the orbit this week, perhaps you will be dazzled by the night sky as we brighten things up. I don't need your advice on how to dress Jericho, what I need you to do is absorb everything around you because Mother Nature is a beautiful thing. Do you like sitting under a tree? The shade is very good for you as much as absorbing the sun rays, do you spend much time outside? Hmm? Maybe not... That's O.K. Chris, as an inteprid traveler I do plan to take you all over the galaxy and give you a little experiment.

Suddenly London is interrupted...

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
RAW 4/24 Hardcore Championship- Daniel Bryan vs. Dean Ambrose

The crowd throughout the arena is buzzing seeing past and present UWF superstars. All of a sudden, the lights go out. Then, after a few seconds, an old theme comes on the PA system.

[video=youtube;9VDBvbRTTac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDBvbRTTac[/video]

About a minute in, "The American Dragon" Daniel Bryan emerges from the back. He looks out into the audience as a mixed response is heard throughout the arena.

SD_660_Photo_127_crop_340x234.jpg

He jogs down the ramp sideways screaming "YES! YES! YES!" as the crowd looks at him not knowing what to make of him. He is handed a microphone and climbs into the ring. He runs around the ring, still screaming "YES! YES! YES!". He then calms it down before lifting the microphone up to speak.

img_7048_daniel-bryan-cuts-a-promo.jpg

Daniel Bryan: In case you've been living under a rock for the past few years, you all know what my name is but for those of you who don't know, my name is Daniel Bryan.

Daniel stops and waits for applause but barely any come so he just continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: Tough crowd. And now, I know some would label me as "The American Dragon" or "The Indy Sensation" or maybe the "Submission Specialist" but the only moniker I endorse is "The Best Wrestler In The World". And for the very small minority who think I'm ripping that off from somewhere, you might want to go on the internet and do your research before you drag my good name through the dirt. You see, that poser CM Punk can claim he's "The Best In The World" but if he's referring to peddling merchandise and tweeting than yeah, OK, I guess he is "The Best In The World". And no, I haven't forgotten about that hack Chris Jericho who says, and I'm paraphrasing here "I'm The Best In The World At What I Do". Well, Chris, all I've ever seen you do is dance with the stars and play in a crappy rock band so, yes, you are "The Best In The World At What You Do". The point I'm making is that anybody can walk to this ring and claim to be the best but there's only one person who comes to this ring, night in and night out and backs it up and that's me.

The crowd is very mixed at this point but leaning more towards a negative reaction. Daniel paces around the ring before continuing his speech.

Daniel Bryan: I just signed my name on the bottom line of a UWF contract, by the way personally recruited by Teddy Long, and already I have a big match ahead of me on RAW. If you don't believe me that I'm the best, just take a look at my treatment thus far in this company. I have a fancy entrance, new merchandise, and a Hardcore Championship match scheduled and I haven't even laced up my boots yet. You see, this company knows who it's biggest potential superstar is. Many people have told me all throughout my career that I'll never be at the top. They said I'd never make it to the big leagues because I don't have the "It" factor but just look at me now. I'm arguably, no not arguably, I AM the biggest star in this company and do you know why? It's because I'm a role model.

The crowd now begins to boo as Daniel keeps going on a tirade.

Daniel Bryan: That's right. I'm a role model. I am what you would call a vegan. I don't poison myself like all of you with animal meat and I don't dress myself in the fur of defenseless woodland creatures. I am a kind and considerate human being, unlike the citizens that make up this society we live in. You know, it really makes me sick. It makes me sick to see people who wouldn't stop for one second to help their fellow man because they're in a big hurry. Big hurry to do what? Stuff your faces full of Big Macs and park yourselves on your couches and see what kind of shenanigans Snooki and The Situation are getting into? You will NEVER see that kind of behavior out of me. I don't own a television set. I read books. And no, Garfield flip books don't count. I read literary works of art. Ernest Hemingway, Truman Capote, Anthony Burgess, the list goes on.

The crowd is hating to sit here and listen to the pretentiousness of Daniel Bryan but it looks like it won't ever end.

HeIsVegan-650x369.jpg

Daniel Bryan: But enough about me, let's get to what we all want to see and that's Daniel Bryan vs. Dean Ambrose for the Hardcore Championship. Dean, I don't know much about you, all I know is that you were Hardcore Champion before management was switched over but don't count on being Hardcore Champion any longer because you're looking at the man who holds the keys to your future and what I forsee in your future is you, in the center of this ring, tapping out. You see, I can pull a submission out of thin air and in any position. I know more moves than Dean Malenko, bub. So, Dean, I know you're sitting on the edge of your seat back there to come out here and give me your thoughts so Dean, I'm just going to turn my back right here and just wait. Make it quick though. I have places I need to be.

SD_657_Photo_077_display_image.jpg

Daniel turns his back to the stage and crosses him arms and awaits his opponent as the crowd showers him in boos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.