UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw October 9th Edition

The feed goes backstage, quite literately as all you see on the screen is the backstage area with a different quality video camera seemingly the camera still being set up in place when the feed cut to it.

CodyvsSantinomp4_000021833.jpg

The people watching in the arena don’t know how to react, as you hear Michael Cole ask away from his headset what’s going on when suddenly out of the side of the camera Cody Rhodes pops into frame.

CodyvsSantinomp4_000003266.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Surprise

The crowd in the arena boos as Rhodes looks into the camera.

Isn’t it such a good surprise? I mean to have the UWF Champion on the UWF Raw program? You know I had this…nagging voice at the back of my mind telling me this would happen, that even when I achieve my goal “They†would find a way to keep me down. Two weeks ago I became UWF Champion, The first man in UWF history to ever have held both the UWF and UWF World championships. And yet Two weeks later people aren’t talking about Cody Rhodes, their talking about the lackluster comeback of one of the most lackluster superstars in our business MVP, Their talking about Christian and Stone Cold Steve Austin, About The Pope being General Manager…Their talking about John Morrison hell even talking about AJ Styles, oh and this one is my favorite…their talking about the King of the Ring. I win the match and people think about What’s next for Austin? can he bounce back? Or Chris Jericho leaving a week afterwards… and yet I’m back here…watching from the sidelines as I did for far too long. But you know what the difference between then and now?

Rhodes turns his head around off camera

CodyvsSantinomp4_000006533.jpg

As if making sure no one is walking by before he says anything out loud.

Shhh don’t tell anyone, But I’m the UWF Champion…And that means that I am this company. Everyone you see on this show tonight and every other night, I represent. When you see the letters UWF in a Banner, on a poster, on a video package, or on a Website those three letters don’t stand for Ultimate Wrestling Federation they simply mean Cody Rhodes. The difference between not being noticed back then and not being noticed now is now when I want to get some attention...I can do whatever I want with no repercussions, and absolutely no repentance. Because I can’t be fired, since I’ll be taking this with me, I can’t be suspended because I am the best on this show so they can’t afford to have me away, It’s amazing...the things I can do with this strapped around my waist. No no I’m sorry strike that last part, it’s amazing the things I will do with this strapped around my waist.

Cody smiles into the camera thinking of his future

CodyvsSantinomp4_000004800.jpg

Rhodes starts to laugh a little but his face suddenly turns serious again as he continues

I don’t care about Stone Cold anymore, he’s just a name from my past now. The Pope, who was quick to note he “ended†my dashing streak, after using an illegal maneuver since I was on the ropes and yet surprise the referee didn’t say a thing…it’s as if the referee were hired by Them…Either way he is just another guy in a suit that makes matches. They all just become one person to me really, whenever they decide to screw with Cody Rhodes I do to them what I did to so many of them in the past…and that’s give them their pink slip as only I can. The King of the Ring, oh do I have memories of that tournament…as it was that tournament that screwed me out of my UCW Title reign. But this time…I almost find it amusing, because all that work those eight men are going to put in…just to end up second best because I am no “king†I am Cody Rhodes, and in MY era, MY UWF, I don’t have people bow at my feet…I simply have them lay in front of them. And then there’s M…V…P

Rhodes trails off a little, looking off to the side losing track of what he was talking about.

CodyvsSantinomp4_000001566.jpg

He cracks his neck and turns back to the camera

MVP is brought back by our “esteemed†general manager to face me at the King of the Ring Pay-Per-View. Call me…crazy but what has Montel done to deserve this shot? The last time I saw him…he was losing in the elimination chamber I injured my knee in…and after that I defeated him one on one in the middle of the ring…MVP is absolutely nobody. Pope just needed someone to get this off of me, and with the tournament happening he had to call up an old number to try and find someone to do the job…when in reality he called him up just to send him to the hospital. My Title reign is going to be one everyone will be talking about years from now, When people forget the Austins and Punks they’ll still remember the man who became synonymous with this championship…MVP is going to be just another name, another name that only the true historians will know. He will be what The masked superstar was to Hulk Hogan, or Haku was to the Ultimate Warrior…just the first title defense. The first of many, and yet in the long run the most insignificant of them all, MVP is just another man I am going to have my fun with until I inevitably break the new toy they gave me at the ppv…

Rhodes moves closer to the camera

CodyvsSantinomp4_000004033.jpg

Everyone is asking a lot of questions, Why did Christian do this…Can Austin continue…Who is going to be King of the Ring…how will Pope do as General Manager…and yet all of these are the wrong questions to ask…I asked a very important question last week, and that’s who’s crazy now? But that…that’s not the most important question…the most important question everyone should have on their minds is simply…what I’m going to do next… haha…hahaha and to be honest with you...heh-heh I'm looking forward to finding out myself...haahhaha

CodyRhodesbackstage.gif

Rhodes starts to laugh as he leaves off screen

Rawbanner2.png

Tuesday October 9th, 2012

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Good evening everyone and welcome to UWF Tuesday Night Raw. We are less than three weeks away from the King of The Ring Pay-Per-View and tonight we will have four quarter final matches to decide who will advance to the semis.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: That's right Cole. Shawn Michaels versus James Storm will certainly steal the show.

Cole: I don't know Jerry. Mankind has been impressive since coming to UWF and The Undertaker alwas seem to deliver.

King: And let's not forget about the "Peep Show", where Christian and Stone Cold will be in the ring together for the first time since Christian cost Austin the UWF Championship.

Cole: But let's not hold up the action. It's time for our first contest of the evening.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a King of The Ring quarter-final match up and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 246 pounds, he is the only Olympic Gold Medalist in Professional Wrestling histroy; Kurt Angle!

[video=youtube;HAiwmRVclrs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HAiwmRVclrs[/video]

The familiar piece of music plays throughout the arena, as the fans get to their feet. They jump excitably, realizing that the one and only Olympic Gold medalist was about to show his face to the UWF universe. He steps out from beneath the curtains, his head down... wearing a jacket with a hood that covers his head. He steps to the stage, his head never moving... soaking in the emotion that comes from the fans in the UWF. He stays there for a few seconds, as the pyros erupt around him and he succumbs to the cheers that solidify his return to the UWF.

Angle.png

Kurt puts his hands down as the pyros dissipate... his smirk never leaving his mouth. He continues his trek downwards, walking down the ramp and his eyes scanning the crowd for the signs and tell tale signs that they recognized his return coming a miled away.
Kurt takes off the jacket, revealing that he has an American flag wrapped around himself, coating himself in not only warmth but in American pride and spirit. He continues down the ramp... letting go of the flag and readying himself for the action that's about to take place in the ring.

"SOS" plays over the announce system and for the first time in his entire career, Kofi Kingston walks out onto the stage to a parade of boos with the United States Championship around his waist. Gone is the thunderclap, gone is the pyro. Instead, Kingston and AW simply walk down the ramp towards the ring. The fans boo the duo as AW runs his mouth like only he can. Kingston soon enters the ring and looks over his challenger unimpressed as AW praises his client from the outside.

Justin Roberts:
And his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Abraham Washington, Kofi Kingston!

[video=youtube;M_XTXReeuD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_XTXReeuD8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The bell rings and Kingston and Angle lock up. Angle is able to snap off a quick suplex before floating over and covering Kingston for the first fall of the match…

1…

2…

Kingston kicks out!

As soon as Kingston kicks out. Angle gets off his opponent and disrespectfully slaps him in the back of the head. As Kingston tries to get to his feet, Angle quickly runs off the near ropes and chop blocks Kingston’s left ankle. Kingston goes down , grabbing the ankle in the process. Angle sees a bull’s-eye and starts stomping the ankle repeatedly. Angle continues to work on the ankle as much as possible before grabbing Kingston and applying a leg lace, ripping at all the tendons in Kingston’ s leg and ankle…

Cole: Angle’s not messing around tonight!

King: After what happened with Shawn Michaels last week, I had a feeling Kurt wasn’t in a joking mood.

Angle continues to apply pressure to the leg lace. Kingston has a look of pain written on his face, but will not quit. The only mistake Kurt Angle has made in this situation is that Kingston is too close to the ropes. Kingston is able to reach out and place his arm on the bottom rope, forcing Angle to break the hold. Angle doesn’t comply at first so the referee must begin counting to five or disqualify Angle…

1…

2…

3…

4…

Angle releases the hold before losing the match!

Angle gets to his feet as the referee reprimands him. Angle never takes his eyes off Kofi Kingston the entire time the referee scolds him. As Kingston pulls himself to his feet, with his back to Angle, Kurt pushes him out of the way and grabs Kingston by the waist, throwing him over the top with a German suplex. Kingston’s head bounces off the canvas as Angle brings both men back to their feet and suplexes Kingston again. Kingston grabs his head as Angle pulls both competitors up to their feet yet again and suplexes Kingston for a third time, this time finally releasing Kingston.

Cole: I have never seen Kurt Angle his focused.

Angle gets to his feet and immediately takes the straps down. An expressionless Kurt Angle watches as Kofi Kingston does everything in his power just to get to his feet. Angle makes sure he’s positioned behind Kingston as Kofi gets to his feet. As Kingston gets to a vertical base, Angle grabs Kofi b the arm and lifts him off the canvas, hitting the Angle Slam! The ring shakes upon impact!

King: Angle Slam! That’s it!

Kingston is sprawled across the ring, just ready to be covered. Kurt Angle isn’t done though. He grabs Kingston by the left ankle and slaps on the Ankle Lock…

Cole: Ankle Lock!

There’s absolutely zero fight left in Kofi Kingston and he taps out almost immediately…

Roberts: Here is your winner via submission and advacning to the King of The Ring semi-finals; Kurt Angle!

01.jpg

The music of the Olympic Gold Medalist begins to play, but he doesn’t release the hold. The cameras focus in on Kurt Angle and you can read his lips and notice that he says “Tap out Sexy Boy!â€. It’s obvious that Kurt Angle is seeing Shawn Michaels in Kofi Kingston. Feeling as though he’s done enough damage, Angle releases the hold. The referee reluctantly raises Angle’s hand, but Angle shoves him off before leaving he ring. This is where Raw goes to commercial.

====================

KotR.png

Tuesday Night Raw and Monday Night NXT Present: UWF King of The Ring

Sunday October 28th!

====================

The crowd inside the Raw arena are still reacting to what had come previously when Goldust appears suddenly on the titantron. He wastes no time in beginning to speak.

goldust_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Goldust: "Time. Time. What is time? Swiss manufacture it. French hoard it. Italians squander it. Americans say it is money. Hindus say it does not exist. Do you know what I say? I say time is a crook." - Beat The Devil, 1953. They say time waits for no man, but I have evidence on the contrary. You see in these past months I have graced the UWF stage with my golden prescence, I have been nothing short of a failure. I have not lived up to my promises and I have fallen short of expectations of myself. Time was up for Goldust, or so it seemed. I was just biding my time awaiting that phone call where I would be freed of this burden of defeat and let go from the clasping hands of the UWF family... but that time, it didn't come. No, instead I was given MORE time... I couldn't believe my luck. I was paired up with what many would describe as an 'affectionless psychopath'. I was paired up with my new tag team partner, Mankind, and what a partnership we have formed. I find it funny I really do, is that, the problem solver... for a freak to turn good... was just to add another freak to the equation... I suppose two so called 'negatives' really do make a positive after all and after last weeks victory, I'm in the most positive of moods, and you can believe that.

Goldust nods his head, rustling the fur on his coat as he continues on.

What you can also believe is that Goldust is in the King of The Ring Tournament. Yes... about a month ago that would've been thought impossible after my loss to Curt Hawkins... but look at me now, an heir apparent... the next in line to the throne. With my new lease of life, with my so called second wind... the idea of King Goldust... that sick, twisted, perverted fantasy of King Goldust is very much a reality. Mankind lifted me out of the doldrums and now I've never felt so grand and that crown and robe would look real neat on me wouldn't it?, yes it would. It excites me, it really does and I haven't felt this excitement in I don't know how long and I know my opponent tonight will feel this excitement tonight. My opponent tonight is the United States Champion, 'The Shaman of Sexy' and I can't agree more, John Morrison. John, you naughty, handsome little man, I hope you're ready to have your dreams shattered here tonight because I'm not here to waste any more time, I've done enough of that. I don't care if you are unbeaten, and that you are the United States Champion... I have an endless lust for gold and it must, it just must be fufilled. So bring your little toosh down to the ring Johnny boy, I'll be waiting for you... and I'll be ready to deliver the final cut in your hot, undefeated streak and make sure that the people are talking about me... and that you will never... ever... forget the name of... Gooooooldust.

We fade to elsewhere.

Roberts: The following match is a King of The Ring quarter-final match up scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from the Boiler Room; Mankind!

[video=youtube;ofYISl3hUgA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ofYISl3hUgA[/video]

The ever strange Mankind walks out from the back with the lights all turning blue. Mankind stumbles out from the back, hunched over looking like the modern day hunchback of Notre Dame. Mankind talks to himself as he walks down the ramp, not wanting to interact with any of the fans in the front row. Foley slowly enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Houston, Texas, weighing in at 296 pounds; he is The Undertaker!

[video=youtube;oU32d3rRJiY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU32d3rRJiY[/video]

Jim Johnston's "You're Gonna Pay" begins playing and the entire arena begins to boo. The boos are soon over powered by the revving of a motorcycle engine. Out onto the stage drives the "American Badass" The Undertaker. Undertaker parks his motorccle on the stage momentarily before slapping his chest with his fist and engaging the motorcycle once more, flying down the entrance ramp. He rides around each side of the ring until heading back towards the end of the entrance ramp and getting off the motorcylce. Undertaker heads towards the steel steps, climbing each one and entering the ring, ready to begin this match.

The bell rings as Undertaker gets into his boxing stance and Mankind backs into his corner. Undertaker goes right after Mankind, looking to nail a big right hand in the corner, but Mankind moves out of the way and ‘Taker’s momentum sends him into the corner instead. As ‘Taker resides in the corner, Mankind is the one that goes on the offensive. Mankind delivers right hands to the face and chest of the American Bad Ass before grabbing ‘Taker by the arm and Irish whipping him to the opposing turnbuckle. Undertaker is able to counter and send Mankind towards the corner instead. As soon as Mankind reaches Undertaker’s desired destination, the American Bad Ass charges at him, driving all the air out of Mankind with an Avalanche Splash. Mankind gasps for air as he stumbles out of the corner and right into the waiting arms of The Undertaker who lifts him off the canvas before slamming him back down hard with a sidewalk slam. ‘Taker wastes no time afterwards going for the cover…

1…

2…

Mankind kicks out!

As soon as Mankind kicks out, Undertaker mounts his old rival and starts bringing the hammer down. Right hand after right hand, directly into the face of the deranged one. The fury of Undertaker’s blow grow with each passing second and it reaches the point where the referee has to pull Undertaker off Mankind to avoid any sort of injury. The referee goes to check on Mankind and when he asks the deranged if he wants to continue, Foley responds with “Feed Me Moreâ€â€¦

King: Did Mankind just ask for more?

Mankind pulls himself to his feet and as soon as he does, Undertaker delivers more right hands, this time to the chest and abdomen. One of the blows manages to double Mankind over and The Undertaker grabs Mankind by the arm before backing up towards the nearest turnbuckle and climbing each rung until he reaches the top…

Cole: ‘Taker may be looking for Old School!

Undertaker reaches the top turnbuckle, still in possession of Mankind’s arm. Slowly but surely, Undertaker walks onto the top rope, making sure not to lose his balance. As he walks about half of the top ropes, Undertaker jumps off, looking to complete the Old School maneuver. But as he is in the arm, Mankind is able to catch Undertaker, spinning his hips and slamming the former deadman onto the mat with a ring-shaking powerslam. After the brilliant counter, Mankind hooks the leg and covers Undertaker…

1…

2…

Undertaker kicks out!

King: These two know each other so well, that it may be difficult for one to beat the other!

After the kick out, Undertaker rolls over towards the far corner, resting in a seated position as Mankind gets to a vertical base. Mankind notices how Undertaker is positioned and immediately decides to take advantage. Mankind charges at Undertaker and drives his knee right into Undertaker’s skull. The Bad Ass goes limp as Mankind drags him out of the corner and goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Undertaker kicks out!

As Undertaker kicks out, Mankind looks at the referee, who only holds up two fingers, letting Foley know that the match isn’t over just yet. Undertaker lies on his back as Mankind sits in between his legs. Mankind grabs Undertaker by the hair, looking to strike him yet again, but as Mankind reaches in, Undertaker is able to wraps his legs around Mankind’s neck, applying the Hell’s Gate submission hold…

King: Hell’s Gate! Mankind’s going to have to tap out!

Mankind flails around the ring, trying to find a way out of this submission. There seems to be no escape though as The Undertaker applies more and more pressure to Mankind, forcing the deranged man from the Boiler Room to begin to fade slowly. The fans notice that Mankind is starting to fade and they show their support by starting a “Let’s Go Mankind†chant. At first, there seems to be no response to the chant from Foley. He’s still fading. The referee sees this as does everyone else and goes to check on Mankind. He lifts one of Mankind’s arms in the air and releases it, watching it fall to the canvas…

Cole: The referee is doing the correct thing. If Mankind’s arm falls to the canvas three total times, Undertaker will be declared the winner of this match!

As The Undertaker continues to apply the pressure, the referee grabs Mankind by the arm and raises it for a second time. As the referee drops it once again, the fans just sit in silence as the hand falls to the canvas for a second time…

King: That’s two! One more time and the Undertaker will be advancing!

The “Let’s Go Mankind†chant starts again as the referee raises Mankind’s arm for a third and possibly final time. The referee releases it and….it doesn’t go anywhere! There is still life in Mankind. The fans begin cheering and cheering, hoping to will Mankind on. Foley starts moving around frantically, trying to find a way out. He can’t break the hold, so he comes up with another counter. Mankind pushes the Undertaker, who is lying on his back onto his shoulders and the referee has no choice but to count the Undertaker down…

1…

2…

Undertaker kicks out, forcing himself to break the hold.

Mankind desperately tries to regain his breath. The camera closes in on him and you can see a trickle of blood running down his mouth. He’s obviously feeling the effects of Hell’s Gate. Either way, Mankind manages to get to his feet as The Undertaker watches on the other side of the ring. Mankind motions that Undertaker bring it. So the Undertaker does. Undertaker charges right at Mankind, again going back to the right hands that he was so successful with earlier in the match. Mankind’s neck snaps back with every blow and Undertaker once more grabs Mankind by the arm, Irish whipping him to the opposing side of the ring. Foley hits the turnbuckle chest first and ricochets back towards Undertaker who lifts him up to a huge pop from the fans…

King: Could it be the Tombstone Piledriver?

No, it is not the Tombstone. Instead, Undertaker runs towards the nearest turnbuckle and drops Mankind head first onto the top one. Mankind’s skull bounces off the canvas after Undertaker hits Snake Eyes. He deadman runs off the far ropes, looking for the big boot that usually follows, but as he charges towards Mankind, Foley meets him with a Spear. Undertaker grabs his midsection in pain as both men lie on the mat motionless…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

8…

Mankind crawls over towards Undertaker and drapes an arm over him…

1…

2…

Undertaker kicks out!

Mankind rolls over towards the far ropes and pushes himself to his feet. As he does, Undertaker manages to get to his. Undertaker goes right after Foley, who has his back turned to Undertaker. ‘Taker grabs Foley by the shoulder and spins him around…

King: What The?!

As soon as Undertaker spins Mankind around, Foley shoves his index and ring finger right down Undertaker’s gullet, applying the Mandible Claw!

Cole: Mandible Claw! He got him!

The Mandible Claw has no doubt surprised The Undertaker. The look on his face makes that seem evident. Undertaker does everything he can to fight it off, but it starts to take effect. Undertaker drops to a knee in the ring and he starts to fade, the same way Mankind was fading earlier. The referee does what he did earlier, this time checking the Undertaker. He raises the arm once, and it falls…

Cole: Now it’s Undertaker who’s in trouble.

There is still life in The Undertaker, but no too much. The official grabs the arm once again, raising and releasing it. Everyone in the arena watches as the Undertaker’s arm falls to the mat for a second time. This match may be over soon…

King: That’s two! Can Mankind beat The Undertaker?

He official checks Undertaker for what could be the last time in this match. He raises the Undertaker’s arm and releases it…it doesn’t fall. Instead, Undertaker takes the arm and quickly wraps it around Mankind’s throat, before lifting him up in the air and chokeslamming him to the canvas…

Cole: Oh My!

King: Where did he find the energy?!

Both Mankind and Undertaker lay motionless on the canvas yet again. The referee is just as amazed as everyone else, but he must do his job. He begins counting both men out…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

Undertaker sits up!

Cole: The Deadman has risen!

Undertaker manages to get to his feet and goes right after Mankind, who is still down. Undertaker stands over his fallen adversary before throwing his right arm in the air; signifying that the end is near..

King: It may be The Last Ride for Mankind!

Undertaker grabs Mankind by the hair and drags him to a knee. Undertaker places Mankind’s had between his legs, wrapping both of his arms around Mankind’ waist and hoisting him up in the air for the Last Ride. But as The Undertaker has Mankind up, Mankind is able to use his free arm and once again throw his hands into Undertaker’s mouth, once again applying the Mandible Claw. This catches Undertaker off guard and he falls backwards to the mat with Mankind sitting on his chest. Undertaker tries to fight, but he is losing strength and has a 275 pound sitting on top of him. He begins to fade again. The referee checks him, raising his arm in the air. It falls once. The referee checks it again. It falls a second time….

Cole: This may be it!

The referee checks Undertaker once more, raising the right arm and releasing it. It falls to the mat. The Undertaker has lost consciousness and this match is over…

Roberts: Here is your winner; Mankind!

89.jpg

Mankind releases the hold and gets off The Undertaker. Tonight, he is victorious. Mankind is going to King of The Ring. As he has his hand raised, Foley rolls under the bottom rope and heads up the ramp as Raw heads elsewhere.

We are taken to the back where Jeremy Borash is waiting for James Storm. Borash is very anxious. Last time he interviewed James Storm, he got superkicked. Borash is standing in front of Storm's locker room for a while when finally, here comes The Cowboy. He is dressed unsually but he has his Hardcore Champion with him. When he sees Borash he begins to smile.

2qibbch.jpg

James Storm: What are 'ya doin' 'ere, Jeremy? Didn'tch'a have 'nuff two weeks ago?

Jeremy Borash: I'm...I'm...I'm here to---

James Storm: I know wha' yer 'ere. Yer an interviewer, therefor yer 'ere ta' interview dee' Hardcore Champion. Go ahead, do 'yo job or I'ma kick 'ya in 'yo face once again!

Jeremy Borash is just standing there as he doesn't know what to say.

James Storm: Aaaaaah, if 'ya only could see 'yo face, Jeremy! C'mon, I was jus' jokin' 'round! By da' way...here. Da' twenty bucks 'ya gave me.

Borash breathes out and laughs.

Jeremy Borash: Oh, thank god. You could not imagine how scared I was. So, can we do this interview without me getting hurt?

James Storm: Sure.

Jeremy Borash: Aaaalright. First question. You are the new Hardcore Champion for 14th straight day. It means you passed Big Show's unlucky reign when he held the Hardcore Championship for only seven days. Also, when you became the Hardcore Champion, did it change your position in UWF?

James Storm: 'Ya know, having
a 7 day title reign is bad but me being da' Hardcore Champion fo' mo' than 7 days ain't no achievement. I hold dis fo' fourteen days? I'ma hold it fo' 400 mo' so yeah, get used ta' seein' me come in da' ring erry' single week. And if 'ya ain't cool wit' dat le'mme tell 'ya dat I jus' don't give a crap. Second part a' da' question. Yeah, it did change ma' position in You Dubya Eff. Erry' time 'ya become a champion somethin' changes. Fo' me a lot changed. I'm makin' mo' money and I'm gettin' mo' attention from erry'body. People in da' back tread me so different since I won dis title. Some a' dem are nicer ta' me, some a' dem think dat it makes me different. But some a' dem look at me like I'm jus' a lil' nobody. Most a' dem are people who have no titles. So here's a lil' message ta' dem: 'Ya think yer somethin' mo' than me? Interesting 'cause yer not da' one dat gets all da' money and all da' attention from people. There. Burn, haters!

Jeremy Borash: I so agree with you. Ok, next question. Tonight you have your first match since you became the Hardcore Champion. You are facing Shawn Michaels---

James Storm: Le'mme stop 'ya there, Jeremy. I might have a hard challenge in front a' me but 'ya know, I don't like easy things. I could go out there, kick HBK in da' face, pin 'im and win da' match but if I go out there, 'rassle a match of da' night and then win, it'll make ma' heart warm. But le'mme tell 'ya one thing, I won't get away wit'out a victory. Sure, it will be ma' first time 'rasslin' 'gainst Shawn Michaels but I jus' don't care. I'm goin' fo' da' win' no matter what.

Jeremy Borash:
Your match against Shawn Michaels is a King of The Ring qualifying match. What about King of The Ring? Is The Cowboy going to be the King of The Ring and head to facing the Undisputed Champion?

James Storm:
As I already said, I didn't even expect ma'self ta' be one of da' eight participants so I'm happy wit' where I am right now. If I qualify, awright, I'm goin' towards finals. If not, fudge it. I'm still da' Hardcore Champion. Now if you'll excuse me, I have ta' get ready fo' ma' match later ta'night.

Jeremy Borash:
Alright. Thank you for your time. Ladies and gentlemen, James Storm.

The Cowboy winks into the camera and enters his locker room.

Fade.

=====================

halloweenhavok.png

UWF Smackdown: Halloween Havok!

=====================

The camera is watching Christopher Daniels talk to himself in a poorly lit area looking across a very well lit city from a balcony. He doesn’t seem to notice the camera as he continues to glare out across the land, seemingly having a conversation with someone that isn’t there. Daniels stares blankly for a second more before slowly turning his head towards the camera.

Christopher-Daniels.jpg

Christopher Daniels:
Oh, I didn’t see you there, hello my friends. Tonight I reside in the beautiful city known as Rio. I am here to get away from all of the stress of wrestling, stress of my personal life. But it seems that all that haunts me still lingers close by. And why is that exactly? Is it because I constantly receive tweets about how I’ve fallen and have yet to rise? Is it because I have lost my way and now must go on some ridiculous spiritual journey to find myself? No, it’s not because of either of those reasons. The eyes of judgement are still staring me down and it irritates me very much. I can’t help but wonder what all of you would do if you were in my situation. It’s not as easy as it looks, not even I can make you believe that. It would seem my career, filled with amazing feats is finally catching up with me. It frightens me to think of where I’ll be, or what I’ll become in the next couple of years. To think, it all came down to my loss to James Storm that has driven me to such madness. I was once a world champion! I was the king on the indy scene. I then thought it wise to move on to bigger things, so when I was approached by Total Nonstop Action, I jumped at the opportunity. Then I was offered a deal with the Ultimate Wrestling Federation, which for the life of me, I could not resist. To get a chance to wrestle of your most brilliant peers? That’s something any wrestler would sell his own grandmother for. I arrived there; I won my very first match against a legend known as Eddie Gurerro. That alone was a dream for me, but then I slowly and slowly fell into a descent of darkness. I took a couple weeks off, returned a little while later and all seemed like it was going well. I think that loss to James Storm is what did it.

To lose to a drunken fool such as him is probably an all time low for me. And I finally see that, I finally see that I will not get anywhere until I defeat him. He’s the sole reason I am in this mess now. Now, you all probably think my singling out James Storm is my attempt to call him out; some of you might even assume that this could lead to something. I don’t want to give any of you false hope. I do not wish to really do battle with him any time soon. I know I am not ready. I’m not even sure if I am ready to even return to the ring. My mind is in such a state that I fear what I may do to any of my peers in that ring. I don’t know if I’d be able to handle any of the ridicule all you feel so comfortable spewing at me! And why me?! Why is it, when old man Daniels does something that could be considered remotely crazy, he’s then deemed crazy? Why is it that when Cody Rhodes goes on some kind of rant that he is not ridiculed as much as I am? Is it because he’s a top contender? Is it because he’s been challenging for the UWF title, and is now Champion? Is that it?! Do you all have some kind of respect for him that when he speaks in such a way he’s almost like a God to you?! He criticizes you on a weekly basis, and yes, some of you do boo, but I see the respect you give him. But why not me, am I not deserving of some kind of respect?

Daniels pauses as he shakes slightly and rubs his bald head. You can tell by the look in his eyes that he’s starting to have a slow mental breakdown.

And what is it all for? What do I gain from going out to the ring every week if only to be disrespected so much? I’ve worked my ass off to get where I am today. But to have all of you question my loyalty to you? That cuts me deeper than you could ever imagine. I put my body on the line every week, and for what? For you to say such things that could discourage any man to even wake from his dream filled sleep? But it’s not a dream is it? No, it’s more of a nightmare, as I live every day only to be cast aside as merely a chump. You all believe me to be that of a failure, and for a while I believed you. But now I have come to terms that you can’t even imagine. In order for me to come to some understanding of myself, I must first find myself. It’s really difficult. At some point I felt physical pain from a mental excursion. Things have come to pass as I had foretold them. I knew I would need to get out of that ring. I knew I needed to be away from all of you, so I could think! So I could remember what I got into this business for. But it would seem my memories have all been wiped from my mind. You see what you have done! No rational man could ever come to this realization! None of you thought for a second that your harsh words on the internet would hurt me. You all assumed you were safe because of the mere idea that I didn’t use the internet other than to tweet. How foolish you all were.

Now, don’t think my words are to hurt you, that is far from the truth. I wish only to understand what it is you see. I have yet to find that, and I will continue to search for it. I feel as though you see something awful in me, and I don’t get that. What have I done wrong?! Did I anger you in such a way that I deserve no inkling of answers to my questions? I will get my answers, I promise you that and so much more. For now though, I shall drink my Appletini, I shall enjoy the nightlife of Rio and who knows, I may eventually find some kind of peace, and perhaps myself. Until then, I bid you all ado.

The camera fades to black as the last image in frame is that of the smiling face of Christopher Daniels holding an Appletini.

Roberts:
The following is a King of The Ring quarter final match up, scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from San Antonio, Texas, weighting in at 227 pounds; he is the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.

[video=youtube;7dqcpNEp0EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7dqcpNEp0EM[/video]

Sexy Boy" plays and out dances the one and only Shawn Michaels from the back. Good Old HBK just like the fans love him. Men want to be him, women want to be with him, but none the less, they all cheer for him. Michaels dances about halfway down the ramp before dropping to both knees to say a little prayer before speaking loudly to the heavens as the pyro goes off behind him. Michaels hops up off the steel and heads towards the ring where he enters and poses once more as his music fades.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Leapers Fort, Tennesse, weighing in at 256 pounds, he is the new UWF Hardcore Champion; the "Cowboy" James Storm!

SORRY...ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!

[video=youtube;3Ey0GskPSR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ey0GskPSR0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The fans fill the arena with cheers as the theme song of James Storm hits the PA system. The Cowboy is seen walking through the curtain with a beer bottle in one hand. He heads down to the ring and prepares for his big time match up.

The bell rings and Storm and Michaels meet in the middle of the ring. The two stand nose to nose and the Detroit fans, who are extremely passionate about their sports, start a “HBK†chant. Michaels looks out at the people who are cheering for him before looking back at Storm and giving the Cowboy the trademark DX crotch chop. The place erupts in cheers as Storm looks on. He doesn’t take too kindly to Michaels’ gesture and immediately strikes the Icon with a right hand to the face. Michaels falls to his back, but manages to get back to a vertical base before James Storm grabs him by the arm and snaps off a beautiful arm drag. Michaels flies across the ring, before rolling to a knee and staring down the Cowboy, who returns the gaze from the other side of the ring…

Cole: This match has become personal between these two men.

King: You’re right Cole. With Storm bringing up Shawn Michaels’ old demons, you have to be thinking Michaels will be looking to kick Storm’s teeth down his throat.

Shawn Michaels quickly brushes himself off before getting to a vertical base. He and Storm meet in the center of the ring and lock up with a collar and elbow tie up. This time, Michaels is able to get the better of Storm, grabbing the Cowboy by the arm and performing a go behind. Michaels then wrenches the arm, applying as much pressure as he possibly can before taking Storm by the arm and driving him into the turnbuckle. Storm’s shoulder collides with the top of the ring pole and he grimaces in obvious pain. Michaels isn’t done with Storm just yet as he lifts the Cowboy off the canvas from behind and drops him on his head with a back body drop. Storm grabs both his head and neck as Michaels goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Storm kicks out!

As soon as Storm kicks out, Michaels grabs him by the arm and lifts him to a vertical base. Michaels holds onto the bad arm and Irish whips Storm across the ring. Storm’s back hits the corner hard and Shawn Michaels charges in, but at the last minute, Storm moves out of the way and Michaels collides chest first with the top turnbuckle. Storm is able to use this momentarily miscue to roll Michaels up from behind…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

Both men manage to get to their feet after the kick out and Storm swings wildly at Michaels, who is able to duck under and grab Storm by the head, slamming him on the canvas with an inverted DDT. Storm again hits the canvas hard and Michaels goes for another cover…

Storm kicks out!

Cole: Both athletes are exchanging blows to start this match!

As soon as Storm kicks out, Michaels mounts the Hardcore Champion, delivering right hands directly to Storm’s face. Storm does everything he can to cover up, but it’s to no avail. Michaels continues to deliver right hand after right hand, just crushing the face of his opponent. Finally, Storm is able to push Michaels off him, getting a reprieve from this assault. Michaels gets to his feet first, followed by Storm. As Storm makes it to a vertical base, Michaels feigns a Super kick, but Storm falls back to the mat and rolls under the bottom rope to the arena floor, with a look of fear etched across his face…

King: James Storm barely avoided Sweet Chin Music there!

Cole: Who will win this match and advance to the King of The Ring semi-finals?

Storm stands on the arena floor, thinking of what to do. As he thinks, the referee begins his ten-count, letting Storm know that he will count him out on 10…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

Out of nowhere, Shawn Michaels charges across the ring and dives through the middle rope to the outside, taking James Storm out with a suicide dive. Both men tumble to the floor, but Michaels is obviously the less damaged of the two individuals. As the referee restarts his 10-count, Michaels grabs Storm by the head and lifts him to his feet before grabbing the Cowboy by the air and charging towards the steel ring pole. Before skull collides with steel though, Storm is able to reverse Michaels’ own momentum and send the Heartbreak Kid face first into the steel instead. The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Storm final hears the referee’s count has reached 5…

5…

6…

7…

8…

Storm grabs Michaels by the head and throws him into the ring, before rolling himself and covering Michaels…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

Storm gets off Michaels before grabbing the Icon by the hair. He lifts Michaels to a knee before placing his head between his legs. Storm manages to pick Michaels up, placing the Heartbreak Kid in a Razor’s Edge like position…

King: James Storm may be looking for the “Eye of The Stormâ€

Michaels is able to slide down Storm’s back, avoiding one of Storm’s finishing moves. The Cowboy turns around and Michaels meets him with a forearm to the face. The Cowboy hits the mat but gets right back up, only to eat a second forearm. Once again, the Cowboy may have fallen, but manages to get back to a vertical base. Michaels grabs Storm by the arm, Irish whipping him to the opposing side of the ring. Storm manages to counter, this time sending Michaels towards the ropes instead. The Heartbreak Kid bounces off them and comes back at Storm. Michaels is able to use the momentum from the ropes to launch himself at Storm, hitting him with a flying forearm. Both men fall to the canvas and lay there motionless as the referee begins his ten-count yet again…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

Out of nowhere, Shawn Michaels kicks up from the canvas to his feet…

Cole: That’s vintage Shawn Michaels!

As Michaels kicks up, Storm gets to a vertical base as well. Michaels goes right after the Cowboy, lifting Storm off the canvas and dropping him knee first onto his groin with an inverted atomic drop. The Cowboy does what any red-blooded man would do, grabs the sensitive area. This allows Michaels to lift Storm off the mat and drive him back onto the canvas with a scoop slam. The fans pop as Michaels steps through the ring ropes and onto the apron, before climbing to the top rope…

King: Michaels may be looking for it all here!

Michaels reaches the top, but as he does, Storm is able to use the ring ropes as a springboard and connect with an enziguiri to the Heartbreak Kid, who cannot defend himself and has no choice but to take the blow. Michaels falls from the top to the canvas and Storm goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

Cole: Very close call!

The Cowboy gets to his feet and heads to the other side of the ring. He stands tall in e corner and begins stomping his left leg, obviously mocking Shawn Michaels’ routine…

King: How disrespectful! James Storm is tuning up the band.

Indeed Storm is tuning up the band. The fans are booing him the whole time, which is something he’s not quite accustomed to. As Shawn Michaels pulls himself up, James Storm leaps out of his corner, looking for the Last Call…

Cole: Here it comes! The show is about to be stopped!

At the last minute, Michaels is able to duck under Storm’s leg, going behind the Cowboy in the process. Michaels wastes no time, wrapping both arms around Storm’s waist and throwing him overhead with a quick release German suplex. Storm lands hard on his back and lies on the mat, grabbing both his head and neck. Shawn Michaels gets to his feet and shakes off some fatigue before once again leaving the ring through the middle rope and onto the apron. Michaels quickly scales the nearest turnbuckle and heads to the top before leaping off and delivering his patented elbow directly into the heart of James Storm. The fans pop as Michaels gets to his feet and begins showing signs of new life. The Heartbreak Kid bounces all across the ring before reaching a corner and stomping his own feet…

King: Here we go! Often imitated, never duplicated!

Shawn Michaels’ stomping gets faster in rhythm and intensity and the Detroit fans clap along. The only person not clapping would be Michaels’ target; James Storm. Storm manages to get to his feet, with the entire arena still clapping. As he does, Michaels lunges at him and as soon as Storm turns around, Michaels almost takes his head off with a decapitating Sweet Chin Music! He fans continue to cheer as spit can be seen leaving the mouth of the Cowboy before he falls to the canvas and Michaels jumps on top of him, looking for the win…

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and advancing to the Semi-finals; “The Heartbreak Kid†Shawn Michaels!

220px-Shawn_Michaels_at_WrestleMania_XXIV.jpg

King: He did it! Michaels is going to King of The Ring!

Cole: Shawn Michaels joins Mankind and Kurt Angle as members of the semi-finals that will take place October 28th. Later on, the last quarter-final match will take place. But for right now, Shawn Michaels is one step closer to being King.

“Sexy Boy†plays again and Shawn Michaels has his hand raised by the referee. Michaels stands tall over Storm, telling him that the old lion can still get it done. And with that, Shawn Michaels leaves the ring and heads to the back, knowing that he has secured himself in the King of The Ring semis.

====================

51L2mjRdoRL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

CM Punk: Best in The World DVD. Not a CM Punk fan, but it drops today and there's a lot of hype behind it.

====================

Backstage.jpg

The camera cuts to backstage, where John Morrison is in the locker room. Todd Grisham creeps up behind Morrison and begins to speak.

Grisham: Hey John, any chance I could get a few words?

Morrison turns and faces Grisham. He looks rather bemused.

Morrison: What have you been doing back there?

Grisham: Excuse me?

Morrison: One pervert is enough with Goldust, now I need to be checking my locker to see if Peeking Todd is watching?

Grisham: No, John, I just walked in.

Morrison: Whatever. What do you want to ask?

Grisham: I just wanted to know whether you're confident of overcoming Goldust tonight and becoming King of the Ring?

Morrison: Am I confident? Of course I am. I'm always confident. I have the utmost confidence in my ability to win. Are you asking me whether I believe Goldust is someone I should be worried about? No. I don't. Goldust is a grown man who dresses up in a gold wig and paints his face. How am I supposed to take someone like that seriously? Should I start worrying about Michael Jackson coming back from the dead and beating me next?

Grisham: Are you not worried about overconfidence?

Morrison: Are you worried about a meteor striking the Earth tomorrow, Todd? Seriously, pull yourself together. Take a seat, sit back, and enjoy the greatest that UWF has to offer beat a pervert in a wig senseless. John Morrison is a man of grandeur, a great champion. Overconfidence doesn't even begin to come into it. Winning these matches is second nature to me. Breakfast, you might say. To a man like Goldust, whose only natural talent is frightening people, this match will be completely alien. He's out of his depth, in the deep, shark infested waters of UWF... and there's no bigger shark in the sea than John Morrison. I'm the great white; Jaws. You ever seen that, Todd?

Grisham: As a matter of fact, I have.

Morrison: You know the scene where the little kid is paddling in the water, before he gets eaten by the shark? Well, that kid is Goldust. He's paddling right now, he's happy. He has absolutely no idea of what awaits him. Tonight, the shark strikes. It's going to be fun. Moreover, it's the first step on my journey to becoming King of the Ring. Believe me when I say that there is nobody, and I mean nobody, who wants this more than me. I want to be King, I want to reign supreme, I want to be the UWF Champion. John Morrison is heading to the pinnacle of UWF, and nobody can do a damn thing about it.

Morrison smiles, grabs his bag, throws it in the locker and walks out. Todd is left standing alone as the camera fades out.

Justin Roberts: The following contest a King of The Ring quarterfinal matchup and is scheduled for one fall!

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34dPruVaAM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

15554846.jpg

Morrison then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring.

Roberts: Introducing first, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 240 pounds; John Morrison!

Shattered Dreams Productions

24 Karat Pictures Present

A Shattered Dreams Production

dust_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

The unforgettable theme of Goldust hits the PA system and a spotlight focuses on the stage as he emerges from the back. He is decked out in his usual gold attire, complete with the platinum blonde wig and extravogant robe. Marlena is by his side, smoking a cigar looking very hot. Both of them make their ways down the isle, Goldust stops and rubs himself up and down in front of the camera, licking his lips as he does so. He then continues on towards the ring where he and Marlena waste no time in entering. Goldust does his usual posturing on the top rope. He steps down and prepares for his match.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from parts unknown, “The Bizarre One†Goldust!

The bell rings and Goldust comes right at Morrison with a clothesline. John is able to duck under and when Goldust turns around, Morrison decks him with a right hand. Goldust falls to the mat simply from sheer shock of Morrison’s actions. Goldust gets back up and Morrison jumps on him, grabbing him by the arm and tossing him off the ropes. And when Goldust comes back, Morrison lowers his shoulder and sends Goldust flying with a Back Body Drop…

Cole: Look at the elevation!

Goldust flies in the air momentarily before crashing to the mat where Ryder rushes to the first cover of the match….

1…

2…

Goldust kicks out.

Morrison gets off of Goldust and starts laying boots to the chest of the Bizarre One. As Morrison lays the boots on him, Goldust is able to shove him off from his knee. This give Goldust the space needed to charge at Morrison and take him to the mat with a clothesline. Morrison’s neck snaps back and Goldust goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

King: What impact from that clothesline.

Goldust gets off Morrison and heads to the closest turnbuckle, he leaves his feet and heads to the second rope. From there, he gestures and jumps off, before dropping an elbow across Morrison’s throat. Goldust goes for yet another cover…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out again.

Goldust gets back to his feet and patiently waits for Morrison to get to his. John is struggling, still feeling the effects of that clothesline, but he starts pushing himself up from the mat. He’s on his hands and knees, trying to make it to his feet, when Goldust comes charging in and takes him back down with a swinging neckbreaker. Morrison goes back down and Goldust goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

Goldust stays on the offensive. He holds his downed opponent in position before bouncing off the near ropes and dropping a knee right across Morrison’s skull. Goldust then pins Morrison again, hooking the leg…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

Goldust rolls to a knee, eyeing his opponent as he attempts to pull himself up. Morrison struggles, but does make it up. However, he is unaware that Goldust is behind him. Goldust grabs Morrison by the skull, before bringing Morrison’s neck down onto his knee with a vicious reverse neckbreaker. The move stuns Morrison and gives Goldust time to run the ropes and come back at Morrison…

King: Here comes Goldust!

Goldust comes in, but Morrison is able to gather his bearings and catch the incoming challenger with a lift up Spinebuster. Goldust’s body hits the mat hard and Morrison goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Goldust kicks out!

Morrison stays right on Goldust. He once again assists the weird one to his feet. He places Goldust’s head between his legs, looking for a Piledriver.

Cole: This may end badly.

Goldust is able to use his upper body strength and counter the Piledriver, sending Morrison over head with a back body drop. John gets to his feet rather quickly though, and Goldust is ready for him. Morrison charges at the Golden One, taking him down with a clothesline. Goldust hits the mat, but recovers quickly enough to get to his feet and eat another clothesline from Morrison. This one takes Goldust down, where he rolls to the outside, taking a minute to himself.

King: Powder break for Goldust. He needs it.

The referee starts counting the frustrated Goldust out…

1…

2….

3….

4….

5….

Goldust hops on the apron, trying to enter the ring through the second rope. Morrison has other ideas though. Morrison runs from the side of Goldust and hits him with a running knee to the temple. The move stuns Goldust and leaves his limp body hanging on the ropes. Morrison uses this opportunity to grab Goldust’s skull and take him to the mat with a rope-assisted swinging neckbreaker known as Moonlight Drive. The impact of the move brings the rest of Goldust’s body into the ring where Morrison goes for another cover…

Cole: Moonlight Drive!

1…

2…

3…

Roberts: Here is your winner and advancing to the King of The Ring semifinals; The United States Champion; John Morrison!

morrison.jpg

Morrison gets to his feet and has his hand risen by the referee. Kelly Kelly and Natalya enter the ring to celebrate, but Morrison shuns them in his cold indifference. Instead, Morrison simply grbs his Championship and exits the ring, knowing that he is going to King of The Ring.

Cole: The semi-finals are now set. One of these four men; Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, Mankind or John Morrison will be UWF’s first King of The Ring.

====================

Eve.jpg

In the words of Damien Sandow: You're Welcome!

====================

47786a2840d11d0d47e2e04dcb7bfc50%5B1%5D

Raw returns from the ad break to find the behind the scenes UWF crew members touching up the ring, which has been elegantly set up for the triumphant return of The Peep Show. The segment is the premiere talk show that belongs to Christian, and before the crew can signal that the segment is fine to commence, the decision is quickly made for them.

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and is handed a microphone. As Christian walks to the centre of the ring, his music ceases as he then waits for the crowd to become quiet before he speaks.

CC37.jpg

Christian: UWF Universe, please join me in putting your hands together for the return... of The Peep Show!

Christian tucks his microphone underneath his arm and begins to clap, while the entire crowd boo. Christian stands with a broad smile on his face, very pleased with himself and his show.

Christian: For what has been a very lacklustre night where we've had the unfortunate honour of witnessing eight unworthy men fight for the right to be named Raw's King of the Ring, somehow earning themselves a future shot at the UWF Championship, I'm about to make the end of Raw memorable and actually noteworthy. My show, the Peep Show, is appropriately named. It's named after all of you, my peeps, because I am your Captain and the very man who caused the entire business to stop and watch in awe as Clash of Champions ended on the highest note possible. All of you thought that what Chris Jericho did to me spelled the end of my career, which is why I requested the return of The Peep Show to dismiss any doubt about my future. If Clash of Champions didn't make it official, if my appearance in the car park last week in Washington didn't make it official, then tonight will. This is real, your Captain is here in the flesh... and your Captain is here to stay.

Christian's smile never left his face throughout speaking, detailing how pleased he is to be back.

Christian: And while I'm here to stay, the same can't be said about Teddy Long. I'd be lying if I said I'm sad to see Teddy go, because I'm not. Teddy has lied to my face since day one, claiming that he was responsible for the very lucrative contract UWF placed in front of me all the way back at Backlash, when in fact it was the suits in titan towers who were responsible. Teddy never appreciated what I tried to do for him, for his show, and for this company. He constantly belittled me, undermined me, threatened me with suspensions and fines, and I knew that one day Teddy's ignorance would get the better of him. Finally justice has been done, because now Raw starts off on a clean slate with a General Manager that, since last week's announcement of the King of the Ring competitors, I'm beginning to question. What's heightened my doubts is who was named the new number one contender to the UWF Championship, and the problem for me isn't that there was somebody named. The problem I have is that the contender isn't me.

Christian points to himself as the crowd all groan, knowing exactly where Christian's going.

Christian: MVP has done nothing to warrant a title shot, in fact he hasn't been on Raw for as long as me. That's the similarity, but the difference is I deserve one... more... World Championship match, and the evidence is in the facts. I don't need to remind you all of the travesty that was The Great American Bash, but that seems to have all been forgotten due to what is being referred to as "the longest UWF Championship reign in history". What happened to me back in July seems to have been forgotten about because of a championship reign that was running on bought time. Steve knows it, I know it, Teddy knows it, but the entire world forgot about it. Everybody was so wrapped up in Steve's record-breaking reign and whether he could successfully defend the title against Cody and Chris that nobody saw my interference coming. I kept my reasons for what I did quiet last week, but before I reveal why I screwed Steve, I'd prefer it if he were out here so I could tell him to his face. So Steve, I know you're here tonight, so why don't you join me in the ring.

Christian sits down on his stool and waits for Austin to emerge, and he quickly gets his wish.

"PSSH!"

[video=youtube;2TwLOOFvzS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2TwLOOFvzS4[/video]

The fans erupt at the warmly familiar sound of the shattering glass and the theme music that follows it as it roars over the PA system, sending the men and women in attendance to their feet. As Stone Cold walks through the curtain, the audience members are ecstatic to see him but Austin doesn't look happy to be there as he makes his way down the ramp quickly and enters the ring. His music fades out as Christian greets him.

Christian: Take a seat, Ste...

Austin places his hand over Christian's microphone and pushes it away from the "Instant Classic"'s mouth. He turns and grabs the microphone that's lying on the second stool, raising it to his mouth as he prepares to speak.

Stone Cold: Let me lay some Stone Cold truth on ya, son. I got a million an' one things that I could and would rather be doing than standing right here. Teddy Long steppin' down wasn't just a change of power, it was a change of everything, and not for the better as far as I'm concerned. When D'Angelo Dinero assumed power, I knew then that my days were numbered, and I was right. On his very first night, D'Angelo sat by and allowed you to not only interfere in my title match, but cost me the You Dubya Eff Championship. On that night, You Dubya Eff Tuesday Night Raw as I'd come ta' know it died, Stone Cold Steve Austin just doesn't have a place on this version of Raw and it's clear that so many of you agree because I've already been swept under the rug while people trip over themselves ta' see and talk about the likes of Cody Rhodes and John Morrison.

Four months of pouring my heart and soul into representing this brand, putting one hundred an' ten percent into promo after promo after promo, match after match after match, and all of it's been pissed on and sent spiraling down the drain with one unclean finish. This is the thanks I get for what I've done for all of you. But the joke doesn't end there, now I'm supposed ta' break my sixteen day silence on the show of the man that cost me that title, the Peep Show. Well, before I pick up this stool and break it over yer head, let's hear it: why, when Chris Jericho was the one that you last had a physical exchange with, did you interfere in my match?

While Austin glares at Christian, waiting to hear his response, Christian decides to grin once again. Christian steps around the ring and gazes out at the crowd, before turning back and facing Austin.

CC33.jpg

Christian: Isn't it obvious, Steve? It's because you deserved it.

Christian's grin is suddenly no more, as he becomes much more serious.

Christian: For four months I've watched you walk around Raw as UWF Champion, thinking you deserve every moment of it, but the fact is you never did. Let me take you down memory lane for a moment, Steve, and cast your mind all the way back to Backlash. I made my debut that very same night, and instead of being placed in the UWF Championship match like I should've been, I was forced to steal the spotlight a different way - by standing up on that ramp and announcing my return. I then watched backstage as you picked up the pieces and became UWF Champion, only to go on and capitalise on MY hard work at Starrcade a month later. Five days before your first championship defence against Wade Barrett, Cody and I beat the European Revolution consisting of Barrett and Antonio Cesaro. Barrett left the company soon after your match, and it's all thanks to myself and Cody for setting the wheels in motion for their demise. But while we attempted to take credit where it was due, you decided you'd do the same... and it all went to you.

Christian pauses momentarily before continuing on.

Christian: But that's just the start of it, Steve, because over a week later on Raw we were placed in a one-on-one match, a match that I won. I was then named the number one contender for the UWF Championship, going on to beat you two more times and continue my undefeated streak, proving week in and week out that I deserved my number one contendership and that I should've been UWF Champion all along. Then, when the Great American Bash came, I sought out to prove to the UWF Universe that I was right all along, that I tell the truth and never fabricate stories like you. But that's not how it went, did it, Steve? I've said over and over again what happened, so I won't go into it again, but my undefeated streak ended that night instead of me finally becoming UWF Champion. All I did was look for credit, I searched for justice, but what did you do? You stood there, you raised your championship, and you claimed to have beaten me, all the while Teddy Long sat in his office and rubbed his hands together, proud that his little plan came off without a hitch.

Christian shakes his head in disbelief when thinking back to that night.

Christian: Even after one of the most embarrassing nights of my life, I spent the next two weeks attempting to right the wrongs, only for my thoughts to distract me and result in me being put through a table, having a steel chair smashed across the back of my head while I was already unconscious, and therefore lose my spot in the Elimination Chamber match and an entire two months of my career. I didn't attack Chris for what he did, Steve, because what he did was your fault. I may have done the same thing to him at Starrcade, but none of that would've happened if you were a man, if Teddy Long was a man and if that referee was a man. None of that would've happened if I had left the Great American Bash as UWF Champion like I deserved to have been, and it was about time you deserved to get screwed just like I did. It was about time everybody paid the price for the biggest travesty this business has ever seen! I'm back for one reason, Steve, and that's to get... my... vengeance!

The entire arena is filled with tension as Christian's arm falls to his side, opening the way for Austin to speak further.

It was time for me to get screwed over? Where have you been for the last couple of years? I've been getting screwed week after week since I signed a contract with this company! Sting interfered and kept me from winning the You See Dubya Championship from See Em Punk, Big Show kept me from winning the World Heavyweight Championship from Batista, every time I turn my back someone's running into my match and costing me gold and costing me victories. Why? Because they know there's no other way ta' beat me in high stakes situations. Everyone from the CEO to the piece a' trash that changes the urinal cakes knows how good Stone Cold is, and that's why my entire You See Dubya career never yielded any top tier titles, because there was always someone ta' hold me down. When You See Dubya became You Dubya Eff, I couldn't be stopped, my hunger had risen to a level that me satisfying my appetite was inevitable, I finally got my hands on the ball and I ran with it. Why? Because I'm the lead wolf around here, but also because Teddy Long ran a tight ship.

No one stuck their nose where it didn't belong until Teddy stepped down as General Manager, and that's when everything hit the fan and came raining down on the Rattlesnake. Yer still butthurt cuz Stone Cold was the better man, that's yer problem ta' deal with, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. I can hear it in yer voice and see it in yer eyes that you wanna fight me, but Stone Cold doesn't wanna fight you. Why? Because he's already done it and walked away victorious. Not ta' mention, if you an' I did have another one-on-one confrontation, there's no way that D'Angelo Dinero would let it happen fairly. Someone would get involved, cost me the victory, and I'd end up with egg on my face again. Thanks but no thanks.

Austin looks to leave the ring, but before he can exit, he's stopped by....

Aaahhh

[video=youtube;QL6CQ0oBCKc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL6CQ0oBCKc[/video]

The music of D'Angelo Dinero stops Austin in his tracks. Dinero comes onto the stage, lookiong at both Austin and Christian shaking his head in disappointment. Dinero already has a microphone in hand and addresses both men.

wrestling-pope-290x193.jpg

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

Now hol' up there daddy. Where 'ya think 'ya goin'? Pope said it when Pope took this job, if 'ya got a problem on Pope's show, 'ya fight it out. And Pope never though that ol' Stunnin' Steve woul' be the one runnin' from the fight. But Steve, 'ya both brought up some interestin' points. Steve, 'ya say that T.Lo ran a tight ship, but the only reason 'ya were Champ as long as 'ya were was 'cuz of a mistake. Christian's right, Great American Bash shouldn't have went down that way. But T.Lo ain't do nothin' to rectify that situation and I ain't here 'ya clammerin' for Christian to get a rematch. But at the same time, I ain't do a damn thing when Christian cost 'ya the belt either, so I guess that means I owe 'ya one. So this is how it's goin' go down. Stunnin' Steve, 'ya will fight Christian one more time and Pope doesn't care if 'ya like it or not. But Pope's goin' make sure that nobody gets involved. Pope's goin' make sure that there's no controversy, 'cuz when Stunnin' Steve Austin and Christian go one on one for the final time; there will be no run-ins. There will be no distractions, 'cuz in this match pimpin', there ain't go be no rules. 'Cuz at King of The Ring daddy, it'll be Steve Austin versus Christian part three. But this time, it's goin' be....Hell in A Cell!

Cole: Oh My!

Stone Cold turns around and he and Christian look at each other, knowing that they will be trapped in hell together in their final bout come King of The Ring. There is where Raw goes offline for the evening.

Added to King of The Ring

Hell in A Cell
Christian versus "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

King of The Ring semifinals
Mankind versus Kurt Angle
Shawn Michaels versus John Morrison

King of The Ring Finals
Mankind/Angle versus Michaels/Morrison

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw October 9th Edition

Pretty good build up show as we get closer to KOTR. I liked the opening promo from Rhodes, would have been nice to hear from MVP though. Anyway, I liked the Morrison Goldust match the most, as far as bouts go. That guy is on a roll. Peep show was nice too, Christian just shit all over Austin haha. "You deserved it". Loved it. Hell in a cell will be really, really great to read. no doubt.

Oh and I Tried to get this in on time! Oh well! if you care to read, enjoy haha

RAWs titantron lights up for another backstage segment, as Jeremy Borash is standing by, ready to conduct an interview.

borash.jpg

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and Gentlemen, RAW's viewers around the world, my guests at this time are the current controversial superstars of the month, Scott Steiner and Petey Williams.

Steiner and Williams walk into frame as the camera zooms out to show the massive walls of muscle that make Borash look even geekier.

Jeremy Borash: Last week on RAW you two were involved with the Rock after accepting his open challenge prior. And for whatever reason during the match, Scott Steiner, you interfered and brutalized The Rock with a steel pipe, forcing him to terminate his contract early for personal reasons. Why did you do it Scott? Did you not believe your "protoge" could beat the Rock?

Scott Steiner: HUH!? You wanna know why I did it? It's real easy Borass, I came to RAW looking for a fight and I punked out The Rock in doing so. But what do I get for it? NOTHING! I beat a guy who gets his ass kissed by more people than the boss of this company, and in doin so I clean up this freakin place! But the Big Bad Booty Daddy don't get nothing more than a week off and an honorable mention in that stupid piece of trash, Power 26, 5, Whatever! Point is, is that Scott Steiner made a statement and ain't nobody listening. So I'ma have to speak a little louder for all these idiots in the back, and hit a little harder so that maybe, they ain' walking out of the back to go home! And to answer your other stupid question, I knew Petey could beat the Rock, Hell, Robert Roode beat the Rock so who couldn't beat the guy? But I Should have been in that match whoopin the Rocks ass! I accepted the challenge, not Petey! Where's my spotlight huh!? Whatever, Rocks gone and I'll just have to pick somebody elses ass to kick.

Jeremy Borash: Wow, Well Scott I'm sure plenty of people took notice to what you did, you have to understand that our General Manager was probably looking out for his talent during this King of the Ring Tournament.

Scott Steiner: Shut up Jeremy! This King of the Ring tournament is some sorta sham anyway. It doesn't have the man with the Largest arms in the world as part of it. Instead, it's got losers like The Undertaker, and John Morrisey, or whatever his name is in it. Those guys ain't fit enough, strong enough, to go one on one with the Genetic Freak! So maybe they are just lucky I ain't in it.

Scott storms off looking pissed, and Borash looks confused just like Petey.

Jeremy Borash: Uh... well moving away from that, Petey.. your thoughts on gaining a controversial victory over The Rock last week?

Petey Williams:... Another time Jeremy.

Williams turns away and walks off camera as Borash is left standing there and RAW goes to its next attraction.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score

Great show, excited for King of the Ring. I'll give it my best here. Cwalker, you're a beast at this... definitely deserve all the props you can get.

Dod Draper

Reaction score

Great work yet again Cwalker. KOTR is going to be immense.

Love the way Christian/Stone Cold is building, with the seeds sewn for months, really enjoyed the entire segment.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Good read again.

Have to say guys, as someone who is still relatively new to the forum, and who is returning to e-feds after a loooooooooooooong absence, the show-writing thus far really has been excellent. I only had time this week to do two TTs, so I appreciate how much time you have to give up to write a show. Kudos to you guys, it gives the rest of us a push to put the effort in in our TTs.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I have to say the Christian/Austin feud has played out nicely. Now I can say I had two great feuds with Aniking, on UCW Smackdown with his Batista and my Austin and the aforementioned feud here on Raw. My run as Austin is winding down and I can't think of a better way to go out than Hell in a Cell, capping off a fun feud and a fun career simultaneously. What are the odds that I'd have two cage matches at KotR? Lol

Reaction score

That was a hell of a read! Christian versus SCSA inside Hell in a Cell will be a MUST read! HBK is one step closer to being called Mr. King of the Ring, I had a good time with Chriss in our match, both us easily could have been the winner as he was a tough battle to face. I can see his James Storm getting to the top for sure!!! Now onto the semi final in another encounter with DOD! Good job once again CWalker!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Great read, really enjoyed the Undertaker/Mankind match and Christian/SCSA segment.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Awesome read Cwalker. Sorry me missing out on the promo bud got swamped this week, but the show was awesome regardless. I can't wait to see how Itch's Jericho will be used. Anyways AK vs Dredsen is going to be amazing. If this is Dredsen's goodbye match it will be amazing.

Aniking

Reaction score

Very nice show as usual Cwalker, all matches written well and everything seemed to flow great. KOTR tournament rolls along and the Semi-Final matches are all looking pretty promising. My first thought when seeing the eight guys involved was that it'd be an Angle/Michaels final, and it could still happen, but my gut says it won't. Either way, the winner will be a deserved one.

Pretty happy with how the Peep Show came out, especially my own parts with Christian. That second part flowed so well and I'm glad Christian's reasoning for screwing Austin was clear and logical. I thought it'd be a little troubling to work around him being put on the shelf by Jericho, but it really wasn't haha.

Looking forward to next week's show! Btw Shane, I'll factor your promo into my P25 rankings, but I can't promise it'll get you over the line.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

King of The Ring is getting really exciting. All men that are in it are top notch TT'ers. When I look at the card, I dare to say that this PPV will be the most-TT'd-for since the beginning of UWF.

Lost to Shawn but there is no shame in losing to someone as good as him. I had some fun TTing this week for both RAW and NXT and these two sessions are for sure in my top 5 from now on.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw October 16th Card

Rawbanner2.png

UWF Raw returns with another exciting, explosive edition. Last week, we witnessed as Kurt Angle, Mankind and Shawn Michaels and John Morrison all advanced to the King of The Ring semifinals. One of those four men will go to Survivor Series to challenge for the UWF Championship. Last week was not all we saw though. Last week's Raw culminated in the return of the "Peep Show", hosted by Captain Charisma himself. Christian and Austin debated their history and just as Austin was about to leave, D'Angelo Dinero made his presence known and announced that at King of The Ring, Christian and Austin will end their feud inside of Hell in A Cell. With both men in action tonight, sparks are sure to fly. Find out what happens on Teusday Night Raw, live from Milwaukee, Wisconsin!

performer_152825.jpg

Taker_zps7976db4c.jpg
versus
ScottSteiner_zpse1fd3164.jpg

The Undertaker versus Scott Steiner

Last week, The Undertaker came within a hair of advancing in the King of The Ring tournament. Sadly for him, he fell victim to the Mandible Claw and know finds himself without a match for the big event. On the other side of the ring is a man making his UWF debut. He is known throughtout wrestling as "The Man With The Largest Arms in The World". He is the "Big Bad Booty Daddy"; he is Scott Steiner. Steiner is said to be furious that his "Whipping Boy" Petey Williams got a match before him, and now Steiner looks to take it out on Undertaker. Will Steiner's debut be a successful one? Or will he Rest in Peace?

ChrisJericho.jpg
versus
AJstyles.jpg

Chris Jericho versus AJ Styles

The last time we saw Chris Jericho, he was on the recieving end of a Stone Cold Stunner. With Jericho's dreams of becoming UWF Champion on hold for the moment, will he falter? Will Chris Jericho remain the same man we've come to love? Or will his suit wearing alter ego reveal itself? The first man to find that out will be one of Raw's newest signings, "The Pheonomonal" AJ Styles. Styles is said to be shooting straight for the top and what better start than the man who is self-proclaimed to be "The Best in The World at Everything He Does". Will Jerico reign surpreme or will AJ start off with a bang?

Mankind.jpg
&
ShawnMichaels1.jpg
versus
KurtAngle.jpg
&
Morrison.jpg

Mankind & Shawn Michaels versus Kurt Angle & John Morrison

The final four men in the King of The Ring tournament will meet this week on Raw. Unlike King of The Ring, the only thing on the line tonight is pride. Mankind is no stranger to tag teams, but tonight he will be without his Hollywood Blond running mate. Instead, he teams with one of the greatest of all time in Shawn Michaels. On the other side of the ring is Micheals adversary, Kurt Angle. here remains to be bad blood between the Heartbreak Kid and the Olympic Gold Medalist, will it get out of hand tonight? The dark horse in all of this? The United States Champion; John Morrison. There is arguably nobody on a better roll than Morrison right now; having racked up 8 straight wins. He has to be looked at as a threat. Will these teams coexist knowing what's on the last in less than two weeks?

Christian.jpg
&
CodyRhodesUWF.jpg
versus
MVP.jpg
&
StoneCold.jpg

Christian & UWF Champion Cody Rhodes versus MVP and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

No, your eyes do not decieve you. For one night only, two-thirds of the former "New World Order" group will reunite. Christian and Cody Rhodes still seem to have some sort of relationship, which has not yet become clear, but one thing we do know is; they despise the people who are opposing them. MVP will have his first match in months, just weeks before challenging Cody Rhodes for the UWF Championship, and let's not forget about Steve Austin, who will have an opportunity to get his hands on Christisan before their Hell in A Cell Match. Tempers are bound to explode in this one.

We Will Also Hear From
MVP
Cody Rhodes
Christian
Steve Austin
All 4 King of The Ring Semifinalists
Anyone Else​

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw October 16th Card

Alright card looks nice and heavy, I like it. Hoping we get to see Albo back in full swing this week, that should be cool to see. And facing Taker this week will be fun! Looking forward to it.

Mankind and Michaels is the most wtf team Ive seen in recent memory, but I think its going to be really fun to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.