UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw Proudly Presents: Clash of The Champions I!!

Even in a loss I have to say that was the best time I have had TT'ing and I would like to thank Jay for the feud. It was fun, but round 1 is to you, I'm game for a 2nd round!! The overall show was just awesome. The Pope returning as GM, was a shocker. Cody Rhodes winning the title was a cool read and the tease of the nWo return was great. Congrats to RIR, Dod, the dude who plays James Storm for your new titles and to everyone else who won. Also epic encounter with The Rock and Scott Steiner, that should be a fun read!!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Congrats are in order to my YES running buddy Rey. It's bittersweet but all good things must come to an end. Great freakin show CWalker. The hard work shows. No amount of reverence I can type can cover it.

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G

Pope is back and pimpin' daddy, and Raw is dominate if you ask me. This was really a great show the two matches that really stuck out in my mind were the UWF Championship, and HBK/Angle. I think both were very well written, especially the HBK/Angle match. It's amazing to think you did this all by yourself.

Itch vs Shane. Like I said Go Shane or Go Home. I think it'll be a good session for sure :Jeff:

BDC

Reaction score

WOW! Crazy show! Had a blast taggin' with Goldie/Sam. We seem destined to tag...like on Smackdown...lol! Bummer we lost, but we gave a great showing and will be back...ain't over! Congrats new champions!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Well... what do ya know... I actually checked out a Raw show without even being on Raw :p Pope is back and is Pimpin like he was before... that straight pimpin yo. HBK/Angle... top notch hot stuff. Rivals the Edge/Bryan match :p

But this show was the goods. RiR winnin the UCW title... Dres epic reign ends... WOW.

Aniking

Reaction score

First of all, I'd like to apologise to Shawn, Chase (reason is in the podcast) and anybody else for lying to you guys. Had to keep the Christian return on the down low, so I'm sure you understand ;)

This show without a doubt lived up to the name "Clash of Champions", especially when all three Raw championships changed hands. All deserved winners, although there were some unfortunate losers in the forms of Dresden, Chase and Doink particularly. Poor Doink pulled the short straw in the form of an on-fire Dod, right after his reign just started, whereas both Chase and Dresden both could've left that match as UWF Champion. In saying that, rawisrey is a deserved winner and is nothing short of a TTing machine, so well done mate! What would Rhodes do without Christian :p

Congrats also to Y.E.S for holding onto their titles, but also to Jay for beating a tough challenge. Most of all, I'd like to say I'm not surprised Dinero is General Manager as I just had that feeling it was gonna turn out to be him haha, but I'm definitely not complaining. Cwalker's Dinero is top notch, so I'm glad it's returning as a figure on Raw and not as a TTer.

Great job to Cwalker for writing all the matches, really have no idea how you're managing to do that every week. Looking forward to making my triumphant return as Christian :D

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

It is truly the end of an era, folks. The "Raw Is Austin" period is over and the "Raw Is Rhodes" period is being ushered in. This championship reign was something that had me surprised in myself, as I always felt I'd be someone that his peers felt had the potential to be a top guy, but never get to that level in his e-fed career. I reached that level because Cwalker trusted me with the ball, and I did something I never dreamed possible, I became the longest reigning champion in the history of the Ultimate Wrestling Federation in my first ever run with a top tier title, and over the course of that run I was able to freshen Austin's character and play him as a heel for awhile, so truly this title reign that is now behind me was some of the most fun I've had since I joined e-feds in January 2010.

Whether you pulled for me or you rooted against me these past four months, thank you, because both of these things motivated me to work harder and do things like deliver better promos and, to the chagrin of some, write longer trash talks. Thank you for being along for this 120+ day ride, I hope you'll be in my corner for the next chapter of ol' Stone Cold's journey. And that's the bottom line, because Chris Dresden said so.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Firt of all, congratulations to people who won their matches. This was one hell of a show. I can't say there was something bad because there was nothing bad on this show. This was the best RAW Episode since the beginning of UWF if you ask me.

Pope is the GM of RAW? Oh god. I smell trouble :p.

I was so surprised when Cody Rhodes won the UWF Title. I am not going to lie, I thought that Dresden was going to retain and continue with his legendary reign as the UWF Champion. Nonetheless, congratulations to RiR on winning the belt. I guess, this officialy makes him the most successful UWF Superstar in history, right?

My favourite match was HBK/Angle. It was so well written that I actually enjoyed it more than watching an actual wrestling match. TTing for the match was awesome so was the match.

Finally...James Storm is the Hardcore Champion. I would like to thank everybody who supported me since I picked up Storm but mostly I want to thank Chris Dresden. He is the man who woke me up when I was about to drop Storm. Although I knew I was going to win since Tapout no-showed, I have to admit I had that little flame in me when I saw Storm is the champ. I am really looking forward to what's next for Storm and UWF. Once again...congratulations guys!

Lewb

Reaction score

If this fed suffers from Rawisrey curse now I'm blaming Aniking.

Was a very... very good read from top to bottom. Three title changes and the best read was Angle and Michaels. Well done to Chriss, Dod and Rey... Especially rey who also defended the tag titles with Hoov.

Promos were great and all thats left to say is i cant wait to Raw now it's PIMPIN'!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Daniels has watched the show, he will have some things to say. :)

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw 10/2 Card

Taker_zps7976db4c.jpg
versus
KofiKingston.jpg

Goldustold_zps4a94ddab.jpg
&
Mankind.jpg
versus
KurtAngle.jpg
&
ShawnMichaels1.jpg

PeteyWilliams_zpse97d807e.jpg
versus
TheRock.jpg

ChrisJericho.jpg
versus
MorrisonUS.jpg

We Will Also Hear From
The Pope- The new GM will make several announcements in regard to the King of The Ring Pay-Per-View
Kurt Angle/Shawn Michaels- On how the duo feel about having to team up after going to war at The Clash
The Rock/Scott Steiner- On the open Challenge last week
Christian-Captain Charisma will explain his actions last week and why he chose to return when he did
Steve Austin- The former UWF Champion will tell the world how he's feeling after losing his title and having to deal with the fact that there will not be a rematch
Cody Rhodes-The new UWF Champion will be given the floor to talk about what it means to finally be the top dog after all this time.​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 10/2 Card

Oh God, Petey... No!

Card looks good, I'll try to get a promo sent to you in a couple of days or so. Should be a very good show.

Dod Draper

Reaction score

Awesome card. Me and Chase face off the for the first time in years... can't wait.

BDC

Reaction score

Taggin' with Goldie again puts a smile on my face! No tag team gold, but the BEAT goes on, doesn't it?

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Looks to be a good show. Cowboy will sure have a lil' somethin' ta' say.

Status
Not open for further replies.