UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw September 18th Edition

First of all I would like to apologize to Millenium and Cwalker. Sorry guys, I really thought I could be a TT beast this week but things in my life didn't turn out really well. Once again...sorry.

As for the show I have to say it was really great. I loved the Highlight Reel segment. A lot of fun in there. Also, it's good to see RRS back.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Clash of The Champions: Official Card!

Oh, yeah! Mankind and Goldust get a shot at greatness! We're literally gonna burn it down! loL!

BDC

Reaction score

OH, YES!! Sam, Rey...you've made Mankind such a HAPPY guy....Have a nice day!!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Just a heads up for those waiting for the Clash. I'm writing the final match at this moment. It should be up within the hour.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Raw Proudly Presents: Clash of The Champions I!!

clash-of-the-champions.png

Tuesday September 25th, 2012

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Good evening everyone and welcome to UWF's first ever Clash of The Champions! Tonight, every Raw Championship will be defended. And no Championshp is bigger than the UWF Championship, which be on the line in the Main Event of the evening.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I can't believe it Cole. For weeks, Chris Jericho, Cody Rhodes and UWF Champion "Stone Cold" Steve Austin have been at each other's throats and tonight, we're going to see who walks out of here with the UWF Championship.

Cole: But that's not all. We will also see Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle finally hook it up in the middle of that ring. For weeks, Kurt Angle has gotten the better of The Heartbreak Kid. Will Michaels finally get Angle back?

King: I can't wait for that, but let's not forget that tonight, we're also going to learn the identity of Raw's new General Manager!

Cole: That's right! For weeks, Mr. McMahon has been dropping hints as to who the new General Manager is. I'm still holding some sort of hope that it's me Jerry!

King: If you're name General Manager, I'll hand in my resignation. I don't know if I could deal with you as...

[video=youtube;c5mNKEzIkxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5mNKEzIkxc[/video]

Jerry Lawler is cut off by the entrance music of the one and only Vincent Kennedy McMahon. "No Chance" bellows throught the HP Pavillion and out walks the CEO onto the stage. The fans pop for McMahon due to nostalgia and the fact that they don't see him too often. McMahon opens his arms and says "I'm Back" as he begins his patented Vince McMahon power walk down the ramp.

ckxCVWQzcjF5M0kx_o_wwe-vince-mcmahon---power-walk.jpg

As McMahon walks down the ramp, the fans in the front row bow to him, showing him their appreciation. McMahon, being the egomaniac that he is, takes a minute to let this soak in before continuing towards the bottom of the entrance ramp. He makes his way towards the steel steps, climbing each one before walking across the ring apron and entering the ring. He motions for a microphone from ringside and begins to talk as he's handed one.

mr.mcmahon2.jpg

Mr. McMahon: Welcome to Clash of The Champions!

The Staples Center fills with a huge pop as McMahon welcomes them all to this huge event.

McMahon: Tonight, UWF Raw is making history. For the first time in UWF history, each one of Raw's Championships will be decided on live television. Tonight, will we see if Steve Austin can continue his run as the longest reigning Champion in UWF history or if Cody Rhodes or Chris Jericho can etch their names in the history books. We will also see those disgusting, lying, cheating hoodlums known as Y.E.S put their Championships on the line against the very bizarre team of Goldust and Mankind. And the first match of the evening will be James Storm challenging for the Hardcore Championship. And as much as Storm has begged for this match, he better get the job done.

McMahon: But that's all later. Right now, I'm out here because I promised each and every one of you something. And I'm here to deliver. Three weeks ago, Theodore Long decided to step down as General Manager of this show. Since then, I have been promising all of you that I would name his successor tonight, and I'm going to do that...right now!

Again, the fans show their excitement as the new General Manager will be opening the show.

McMahon: When I look at UWF's two other brands; Smackdown and NXT, do you know what I see? I see two men in charge who have experience in this business. And I feel as though that is where I made the mistake with Theodore Long. I brought in a man who's only experience in the ring was an extremely uneventful career as a referee. But, I think I've rectified that with the new General Manager. Not only does does he knowing something about being a success, he knows something about being a success on Raw. Like Smackdown's Desmond Wolfe, this man knows what it's like to have a show featured around him. Like NXT's John Bradshaw Leyfield, this man has held the UCW Championship on two occassions. This man is a sure-fire Hall of Famer. This man is the...

McMahon pulls a paper out of his pocket, opening it up and preparing to read it. Obviously, he wants to make sure whatever is on the paper is read correctly.

McMahon: Sorry, this one is kind of long. As I was saying, this man is the "hand-clapping, foot-tapping, pimp-slapping, blinging attire, always on fire brand new General Manager of Tuesday Night Raw. Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce all of you to "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero!!

King: What?!

The arena gets silent. Nobody wants to believe it. Everyone turns their attention to the stage where they all wait patiently. The Staples Center sits silent until....

Aaah!!!!

[video=youtube;K0LocRH9HUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LocRH9HUg[/video]

The one of a kind primal scream fills the Staples Center before the funky bass of "Catholi-Funk" starts to play. The fans cheer loudly as grey smoke engulfs the stage. Seen through that grey smoke is a silouette of a man. That man is the brand new General Manager of Raw; "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero. Dinero busts through the smoke, one arm out in front of the other as he glides down the entrance in traditional Dinero fashion.

D-Angelo-Dinero-tna-superstar-3.jpg

Dinero continues his way down the ramp before reaching the bottom. He stands tall at the end of the ramp and throws both arms in the sky. There is no Dinero Drop like usual, Pope's simply basking in his return to the wrestling world. Dinero tries not to enjoy this feeling too long as he makes his way towards the steel steps and climbs each one with a purpose. Dinero soon enters the ring, where Vince hands him the mic as he exits. The new GM is left all alone in the center of the ring as the L.A fans chant "Pope is Pimpin'". This is where Dinero begins his first promo.

0.jpg

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

It's been a long time since Pope's said this but here it goes. Oh My Congregation!!

The fans pop at Dinero's trademark opening line.

Now I bet most of 'ya probably never thought that 'ya see Pope in this ring ever again. And to be honest, Pope never expected to be here. But three weeks ago, Pope got a call from his boy; T.Lo. And T.Lo told Pope was he had planned and T.Lo also told Pope that he wanted Pope to be his successor. And it took Pope all of 3.2 seconds to realize that not only did Raw need Pope, not only did the congregation need Pope, but Pope needed the congregation. So Pope jumped at the chance and he were are. But things are goin' be different now that Pope's runnin' the show. There ain't goin' be no N.W.O runnin' 'round on Pope's show. There ain't no be no problems on Pope's show. 'Ya got a problem, guess what daddy? 'Ya fight it out!

The crowd pops once more as Dinero's voice intensifies.

Speakin' of fightin' it out, Pope wants to talk 'bout that main event. The UWF Championship match. Stunnin' Steve Austin versus Chris Jericho versus "Dashin" Cody Rhodes. A few weeks back, Pope was sittin' at home and he over heard ol' Stunnin' Steve talkin' 'bout how he's tired of the same competition, tired of facin' the same people. And 'ya know what Stunnin' Steve, Pope agrees. So Pope's goin' do 'ya a favor Steve. Pope's goin' add a stipulation to this Championship match. And that stipulation is, the two loser of this match will not be gettin' a rematch as long as the winner is Champion. So 'ya know what that means Stunnin' Steve? If 'ya lose tonight, 'ya may never get another shot at the title. So I hope 'ya ready daddy. And I hope the entire congregation is ready for the Pope era. 'Cause from this point on, Raw jus' got Pimpin'. And that's Gospel.

Dinero smiles at the camera as the fans cheer and Raw heads to its first commercial.

====================

newsmackdownbanner1.png

====================

All of a sudden, the Staples Center turns to complete darkness, and bells begin to sound throughout the arena. The bells come to an end as the lights turn on and none other than the Undertaker, rides out on a motorcycle as his entrance theme floods the PA system.

[video=youtube;FESITwDglhU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FESITwDglhU[/video]

The Undertaker demands a microphone and receives one from a ringside staff member.

extra11.jpg

The Undertaker

In recent months, I have been sitting at home, actually taking a break from competiting, and re-igniting my interest in wrestling from a fan's point of view. Week in and week out, I have sat on the sofa in my living room and watched UWF, thinking of how entertaining the company is. But then I realized UWF is missing something. In fact what they are missing is very big, and very evil. UWF is missing the Undertaker! So I called up the UWF Board of Directors and the rest is history as I am now part of Tuesday Night Raw. But the man who is standing before you right now isn't the same Undertaker you have seen in the past. I am now a more ruthless, vile, demonic, individual who is back with a Vengeance. I am pissed off because I have been out of this business and nobody has seem to give a damn! I see the UWF fans in public and they never ask me when I am coming back. All they care about is getting a stupid picture or a stupid autograph to sell on ebay because they are too lazy to find real work. All the competitors who claimed they respected me, never called to ask me where I was or how I was doing. So if the people of this industry want to lie and not give a damn about the Undertaker, then piss on them! I am back to take over. I will take over each and every single one of your souls. You people betrayed me and you will all regret that when you are resting in peace!

mqdefault.jpg

The same people that are cheering me now are the same people that turned their backs on me. All of you are lucky that I don't drag you into this ring and tombstone the neck off of each and every single one of you. I am back and I am back to take all my pain and frustrations out on the UWF lockeroom. My path of destruction starts next Tuesday on Raw because I am issuing an open challenge. Whoever has the balls to step into the ring with Big Evil will be a bump in the road on my path of destruction! Now hit my music!

The Undertaker drops the microphone, exits the ring, and hops on his Harley as his entrance theme hits and he zooms up the entrance ramp and out of the arena.

We are back from a commercial break as the scene begins with Jeremy Borash standing somewhere in backstage. People begin to boo as Jeremy Borash is not very popular.

fbdshl.jpg

Jeremy Borash: Hello ladies and gentlemen. We come to you live from Los Angeles, California. Tonight is a very special night. Tonight, it's Clash of Champions which means that every single RAW Champion has to defend his title. This night is special for many people but for one of them, it's more than special. He is the number one contender for The Hardcore Championship, "The Cowboy", James Storm.

From the side, here comes James Storm all dressed up for his match later tonight.

Hello, James...How is it going?

2qxs00o.jpg

Storm drinks some of his beer before answering the question.

James Storm:
How is it goin? Do I really have ta' tell 'ya? Didn'tch'a see me in da' back, gettin' ready fo' ma' match? Didn'tch'a see me in da' back, talkin' ta' people wit' a huge smile on ma' face? I'm sure 'ya did, Jeremy. We are in Los Angeles ta'night, we are drinkin' beer wit' ma' friends since we arrived and...ta'night I will finally get ma' shot at Da' Hardcore championship so yeah, it doesn't get any betta' than
dis. Ta'night is da' night where I finally have a chance ta' show erry'body what I am made of...ta' show people that I am worth all da' money they have in their pockets...ta' show and prove that when it comes ta' big matches I can get da' job done! Since I came here, I had ma' ups and downs but boy, I'm tellin' 'ya, ta'night yer not goin' ta' see any a' ma' downs 'cause I'm goin' right up ta' da' sky and I'm takin' ma' beer and ma' Hardcore Championship wit' me!

Jeremy Borash: Interesting...alright now. My first question for you Cowboy will be simple. Last week you got beat by Kurt Angle. After the match ended, he put you in his signature submission move, The Ankle Lock....

Storm interrupts Borash before he is able to finish.

James Storm: I know exactly where yer goin' wit' dis. Yeah, last week I got beat ba' Angle but as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter right now. It wasn't ma' first loss and it sure wasn't ma' last loss. I could get ma'self through dat but what happened after da' match ended, dat was uncalled for. Kurt Angle is an Olympic Champion so if there's one guy dat should know somethin' 'bout fair play and sportsmanship then it's him. 'Ya see, I ain't gon' complain 'bout what Angle did ta' me. Hell, I ain't gon' talk 'bout it dat much. Don't get me wrong...da' fact dat I don't wanna talk 'bout it doesn't mean dat I wanna forget 'bout it. Oh, no! One day...the day when Kurt Angle won't be awaiting it, I will let ma' presence be felt. Remember...Cowboys never *pause* forget.

Jeremy Borash: Yeah, like you didn't forget about the twenty bucks I gave you 4 months ago...Anyway, moving onto the next question. Three weeks ago you defeated Curt Hawkins in record time. A week after that, you defeated Christopher Daniels. People were talking that the real Cowboy is finally back but than, Kurt Angle pinned you last week and gave you a loss. Now, people are saying that you can't connect with The Last Call Superkick quick enough. What do you want to say to them?

James Storm again drinks some of his beer. He then puts the beer bottle down. Jeremy Borash is wondering was is happening. All of a sudden, The Cowboy takes one step back and knocks Borash out with The Last Call Superkick out of nowhere! People give The Cowboy a mixed reaction.

James Storm:
Cowboys are not deaf, boy! Screw 'ya and 'yo twenty bucks. Oh, and 'ya wanna doubt if Da' Last Call Superkick can connect? I guess, I don't need ta' say mo'.

Storm walks away.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the UWF Hardcore Championship. Introducing first, from Leapers Fort, Tennesse, weighing in at 256 pounds, he is the "Cowboy" James Storm!

SORRY...ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!

[video=youtube;3Ey0GskPSR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ey0GskPSR0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The fans fill the arena with cheers as the theme song of James Storm hits the PA system. The Cowboy is seen walking through the curtain with a beer bottle in one hand. He heads down to the ring and prepares for his big time match up.

[video=youtube;FwJvKbrTcas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FwJvKbrTcas[/video]

Hawkins emerges from the curtains in full ring gear; cane in hand, as he smirks. He proceed down the ramp past the fans as he climbs the steel steps, and enters through the middle rope. The crowd is still unsure of Hawkins who is making his UWF debut Championship Match here tonight. He lays his cane down in the corner, as the uses the ropes to stretch out, staring down the ramp awaiting his opponents. His music fades from the PA system.

Justin Roberts: Introducing his opponent, from Queens, New York, weighing in at 223 pounds, he is the U.W.F. Hardcore Champion, Curt Hawkins!

HardcoreClash_502x279_zps3e4eb920.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and our first contest is underway; The Hardcore Championship Match. Curt Hawkins and James Storm stare each other down from opposing sides of the ring. Hawkins slowly starts making his way to the center, and Storm soon follows suit. Eventually both men meet the apex of the ring, standing nose to nose before Curt Hawkins slaps the Cowboy right across the face…

Cole: Curt Hawkins with the first strike!

King: This has become about more than the Hardcore Championship. Hawkins is upset that Storm embarrassed them they last time these two met.

As Hawkins slaps Storm, you can see spit leave the mouth of the Cowboy. He turns his head back to Hawkins and you can read the anger written all across Storm’s face. If there’s one thing that you don’t want to do; it’s slap a redneck right in the face. Storm soon responds by throwing a right hand directly to Hawkins’ face, getting some form of retribution. The right hand staggers Hawkins and allows Storm to throw another. This one backs Hawkins up on the ropes and Storm grabs him by the arm, Irish whipping the Champion to the far side of the ring. Hawkins bounces off the far ropes and comes back at Storm, who lowers his head in preparation for a back body drop. Hawkins sees this coming and before he reaches Storm, he put the brakes on. Hawkins stops right in front of the bent over Storm before placing Storm’s head between his knees and grabbing both of Storm’s arms before performing a double underhook suplex. The Cowboy groans in pain and surprise as his back hits the canvas and Hawkins goes for the first cover of this Championship bout…

1…

2…

James Storm rolls a shoulder!

King: That was a very close call for the Challenger!

Cole: King, it’s only a matter of time before the party gets started.

As soon as Storm rolls his shoulder, Hawkins rolls off of him and rolls under the bottom rope to the outside of the ring. Hawkins immediately makes his way over to the timekeeper’s area and grabs one of the steel chairs that are lying around…

Cole: It looks like I was right!

Hawkins folds that chair up and you can hear the steel collapse upon itself before the Champion throws it in the ring. Hawkins soon follows, entering the ring under the bottom rope, but he doesn’t realize that he’s allowed Storm time to recover. As Hawkins enters the ring, Storm surprises him with an out of nowhere low dropkick to the face. Feet meet face and feet win as Storm immediately goes for a cover on Hawkins…

1…

2…

Hawkins kicks out!

As soon as the Champion kicks out, Storm gets to his feet and goes after the chair that Hawkins introduced earlier. Strom picks up the chair and turns his attention back to Hawkins, who is getting to his feet. Hawkins has no clue that Storm is ready to strike him down with that chair and when Hawkins turns around, Storm brings the metallic weapon down across the top of Hawkins’ skull. The Champion goes down like a ton of bricks and Storm throws the weapon down, before going for another cover…

1…

2…

Hawkins rolls a shoulder!

Storm gets to his feet once more and looks down on the Hardcore Champion. Storm then looks out at the Los Angeles crowd who are all chanting “Cowboyâ€￾. Storm heads over to the far corner and prepares himself…

King: I think it may be Last Call for Curt Hawkins!

Storm starts stomping his feet in anticipation. He knows the Hardcore Championship is close. He watches as Hawkins pulls himself to his feet and the camera closes in on Storm long enough to see him mouth the words “Sorry ‘bout your damn luck!â€￾ and with that, Storm leaps out of the corner, looking for his patented finisher…

Cole: Here we go! New Champion!

As the Last Call closes in on Curt Hawkins, the Champion is able to duck under the incoming boot and position himself behind James Storm. Hawkins wastes no time wrapping his arms around Storm’s waist, lifting him overhead with a bridging German suplex. The referee drops to the mat and counts…

1…

2…

King: You think Storm would be all suplexed out after wrestling Kurt Angle last week!

Storm kicks out!

Both men manage to get to get to their feet and Hawkins takes Storm down almost immediately with a clothesline. The Champion soon rolls back under the bottom ring rope and to the outside floor once more. This time, Hawkins raises the ring skirt and looks under the ring for anything that can be useful in this situation. Hawkins searches for what seems like an eternity. He grabs a kendo stick before throwing it back after deciding that it wasn’t good enough. He grabs a stop sign before deciding it was too impractical. Finally, Hawkins reaches in deep and pulls out a weapon that he deems worth; a trashcan. Hawkins holds the metallic cylinder of pain in his arms as he prepares to enter the ring with it. Once again, the Champion has taken too much time though. Storm has regained his wits and baseball slides the trashcan right into Hawkins’ chest. Hawkins falls to the floor with the trashcan still in his possession. The Champion gasps for air as that counter drove it all out of his body. Storm isn’t quite finished with the Champion though. Strom climbs the top and rope and looks down on the Champion before quickly leaping off and delivering an elbow drop of his own on top of the trashcan and on top of Hawkins…

King: Oh My God!

Cole: Looks like Storm just delivered a heat seeker of his own.

Storm rolls around on the floor, grabbing his elbow in obvious pain. Hawkins on the other hand, hasn’t moved. That aerial maneuver may have taken everything out of him. The referee exits the ring, checking on both men. The official asks Storm if he’s okay and would he like to continue. Storm replies “Get the hell out of my way; I gotta damn Championship to winâ€￾. With that, Storm slowly crawls over to Hawkins before draping his arm over the Champion’s lifeless body, looking for a win and his first UWF Championship…

1…

2…

Hawkins rolls a shoulder!

Neither Storm nor the referee can believe it. There’s still life left in Curt Hawkins. Storm gets to his feet, still a little staggered from the damage that he caused to himself. He grabs Hawkins by the air and lifts the Champion to his feet, looking to end things. Storm grabs Hawkins and brings him towards the entrance ramp. Hawkins is out on his feet, and the Challenger is pretty much having his way with him right now. Storm and Hawkins reach the middle of the entrance ramp and Storm places Hawkins’ head between his legs, and tries to lift him off his feet…

Cole: This is dangerous for both competitors.

Hawkins is bale to deadweight Storm and block any attempt that he may have had of lifting him up. This doesn’t stop Storm from trying to get Hawkins up a second time. Hawkins once again is able to block, this time countering by sending Storm over head with a back body drop. Storm’s back hits the steel hard and Hawkins falls on top of his challenger and covers him…

1…

2…

Storm kicks out!

Hawkins slaps the steel in frustration. This in retrospect isn’t too smart because it’s steel. Hawkins shakes his hand in pain as he gets back to a vertical base and brings the Cowboy with him. Hawkins grabs a handful of the Cowboy’s hair and starts a downward dash down the ramp and back towards the ring. Once the duo reaches the end of the ramp, Hawkins lets go of Storm, tossing him down onto the arena floor…

Cole:
Innovative offense from the Champion.

Storm rolls around on the arena floor, obviously in pain from the beating that he’s taken so far. Curt Hawkins on the other hand has seemingly found his second wind. Hawkins makes his way over to the steel steps and lifts them off their base. He raises them parallel to his head and waits patiently as the Cowboy pulls himself up with help from the ring apron. Storm’s exhaustion causes him to stumble over to the ring pole, using it as support. Hawkins comes up with a sadistic thought and charges at Storm, still wielding the steel steps…

King: Oh my God! He’s going to break his neck!

At the last minute, Storm moves out of the way and Hawkins drives the steel steps right into the steel ring pole. The vibrations cause Hawkins to drop the steps and curse at himself in anger. This gives Storm an opening. The Challenger takes it, surprising the Champion by leaving his feet and bringing Hawkins’ head down onto both of his knees, hitting his version of the Codebreaker…

Cole: He calls that “Closing Timeâ€￾

After surprising the Champion, Storm jumps on his fallen Champion and goes for another cover, looking for the victory…

1…

Hawkins kicks out at 2 ½

Storm looks over at the referee with dismay. The referee holds up two fingers and lets Storm know that the Champion managed to get a shoulder up. Storm shakes his head before getting back to his feet and grabbing the steel steps. Storm puts the steps in the ring under the bottom rope before going back after Hawkins. Storm turns his attention to where he just laid the Hardcore Champion out, but Hawkins isn’t there…

King: Where the hell did Hawkins goes?

Storm walks around the ring, looking for the Hardcore Champion, but he’s nowhere to be found. Storm makes his way around each side of the ring before returning to his original position and the Hardcore Champion is nowhere to be found. Storm rolls under the bottom rope and into the ring and looks around once more. Storm walks over towards the near ropes and peaks over the top, looking for Hawkins on the outside. The Champion isn’t there, but as Storm’s back is turned, the fans begin to boo as Hawkins crawls from under the ring and enters the ring behind Storm with his trademark walking cane. The Cowboy is unaware that all of this has transpired until Hawkins screams “Hey Cowboyâ€￾ and as soon as Storm turns around, Hawkins drives the cane directly into Storm’s midsection. Storm drops to a knee, obviously in pain and Hawkins brings the cane down onto Storm’s spine. The force sends the Cowboy to the canvas and Hawkins goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Storm kicks out!

Hawkins rolls his eyes, but the frustration soon disappears as he looks at the steel chair that was introduced in the match earlier. Hawkins makes his way over to the weapon and picks it up; looking at it before realizing how much damage he can actually do with it…

King: Hawkins has a dangerous look in his eye!

Hawkins prepares to strike with the steel chair, but for the third time in this match, he has wasted too much time. When Hawkins turns around, Storm surprises him with a on the nose Last Call Superkick, which ricochets into the chair, striking Hawkins directly in the face…

Cole: Storm just kicked that chair directly into Hawkins’ face. That’s cheating!

The Champion’s lights go out as he falls to the canvas like a sack of potatoes. Storm prepares to go for the cover but before he does, he sees the steel steps that Hawkins tried to decapitate him with. Storm grabs the steps and drags them to the middle of the ring before going and grabbing Hawkins, who is out of it. Storm places Hawkins’ head between his legs and lifts him up in a Razor’s Edge before spinning around and dropping Hawkins right onto the steel steps with â€￾The Eye of The Stormâ€￾. Hawkins’ skull bounces off the steel hard and Storm jumps right on him, going for a cover…

1…

2…

King: New Champion!

3…

321557_215465828520917_100001725032037_531689_1207  470183_n.jpg

Roberts: Here is your winner and the NEW UWF Hardcore Champion; “The Cowboyâ€￾ James Storm!

“Longnecks and Rednecksâ€￾ plays for the second time this evening and James Storm gets to his feet and the referee hands him his newly won Hardcore Championship. Storm celebrates with the Championship as the fans cheer him on. As Storm basks in his victory, the referee checks on Curt Hawkins, who hasn’t moved since the Last Call. The referee throws up the “Xâ€￾ which signifies that there was been a serious injury. The EMTs come out with the stretcher and tend to Hawkins. James Storm on the other hand is still celebrating his first ever UWF Championship as Clash of The Champions heads to commercial.​

====================

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

====================

The camera goes to the announcers table, as Michael Cole begins to speak towards the camera

Michael Cole: Well ladies and gentleman over the past couple weeks we’ve seen a lot from the UWF-

lits_screen.png

The feed suddenly goes to static, you hear Cole's voice asking what’s going on, the static starts to try and show a picture when suddenly the picture becomes clear with the feed backstage. Showing simply an empty room until from the side of the camera Cody Rhodes appears looking into the lens as if checking if everything is working

Cody Rhodes:

Now now Michael I’m sorry to interrupt, but I wanted some camera time tonight…so it’s a good thing I kept this camera after that poor cameraman befell with some illness a couple weeks ago. See tonight…things are going to change, and with all that’s about to change we need to make sure we all learn to adjust to the suddenness…But oh no don’t worry we’ll all get through it together. You see this mask over my face… become a part of me for so long that when I take it off I don’t think its effects will wear off. And then there is all of you who may have some trouble adjusting after seeing old stevey not hold the title any longer, I mean people have been making such a big deal about him holding it for so long for it to end that abruptly it’s going to take some getting used to. But I’ll help you all ease into it, just hold on tight and it’ll be okay. Some of you may be experiences disappointment, Chris Jericho coming back and he is about to get the job done only to lose… I know that may be heartbreaking...

Cody licks his lips moving his hand up to his face and sliding it across his head in the process moving the hood off his head looking back at the camera

CodyBackstage.jpg

But you will learn how to cope with disappointment…all of this…this has just been a learning experience. See Tonight it’s not so much about me finally achieving what I’ve earned…no it’s also about each and every one of you watching…about every single superstar no matter how insignificant they are on this roster, about everyone who has been, is, or wants to become a superstar. I had to learn the hard way about change, I had to learn the hard way about disappointment, about heartbreak, I had to live through it all for over a year. But tonight…heh hehe….hahaha..

Rhodes starts to chuckle at himself as he puts his hand to his mouth trying to keep himself from smiling too much

Oh tonight what a night it is, because tonight the roles are reversed. Now it will be all of you who will have to learn how to cope with disappointment whenever your favorite superstar wants to make it to the top, it will be the people on the roster learning to Deal with heartbreak when they know they can’t make it to the top anymore. All those wrestlers from the past and future, they’re going to have to suffer…knowing that they will never reach the summit that I have stuck my flag into. Tonight I fulfill it all, all the destiny all the talk about Cody Rhodes this Cody Rhodes that, Cody Rhodes has a Future, keep going kid you’ll make it someday, all that BS Praise…it comes true thanks not to my father, not to Drew McIntyre, not to Randy Orton, Christian, Ted DiBiase, my brother, My Face, My “gimmickâ€￾ a Storyline, a Briefcase, a Tournament, a God Damn Battle Royal NO ONE! I DID THIS…I Did this…Do you hear me?!...

Rhodes starts to breath in and out heavily but calms himself down.

You know it’s not been the greatest year…but it feels oh so…

Cody Rhodes shivers a little as he says the last word

Rejuvenating…knowing that it’s all coming back to the world. Your all going to learn what disappointment is as Cody Rhodes defeats all your little heroes, what heartbreak is when Cody Rhodes breaks all those coveted records set by people like Stone Cold and CM Punk, now I get to have all the fun…Tonight I become UWF Champion. That is not a claim, that is a fact, and you know after all this time I’ve learned now that I used to want this title for the wrong reasons. For recognition, for praise, for legacy, some days it felt like I was doing it for my father, other days it felt like I was doing it for all of you to give you all a good example to look up to. Now I’m winning this title for me, so that I can see the looks on your hideous faces.

Cody seems to lose focus daydreaming until he finally turns back to the camera

Some say I’m crazy, others say I just want the attention. Their wrong…because right now, tonight…I’m not Crazy, I’m not looking for the spotlight, I’m not even mad…I’m just excited…Because you all get to experience my life for the past year, and I can’t wait till you finally see what I saw, it’s going to be such a fun learning experience oh but down worry…haha…we’ll be going through it together…hahahhaha

Rhodes reaches over the camera shutting it off as the feed goes back to the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the UWF Tag Team Championships.

Shattered Dreams Productions

24 Karat Pictures Present

A Shattered Dreams Production

dust_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

The unforgettable theme of Goldust hits the PA system and a spotlight focuses on the stage as he emerges from the back. He is decked out in his usual gold attire, complete with the platinum blonde wig and extravogant robe. Marlena is by his side, smoking a cigar looking very hot. Both of them make their ways down the isle, Goldust stops and rubs himself up and down in front of the camera, licking his lips as he does so. He then continues on towards the ring where he and Marlena waste no time in entering. Goldust does his usual posturing on the top rope. He steps down and prepares for his match.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from parts unknown, “The Bizarre Oneâ€￾ Goldust!

Roberts: And his tag team partner, from the Boiler Room; Mankind!

[video=youtube;ofYISl3hUgA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ofYISl3hUgA[/video]

The ever strange Mankind walks out from the back with the lights all turning blue. Mankind stumbles out from the back, hunched over looking like the modern day hunchback of Notre Dame. Mankind talks to himself as he walks down the ramp, not wanting to interact with any of the fans in the front row. Foley slowly enters the ring and waits for their opponents.

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

The crowd immediately reacts negatively towards the stage, as the tag team champions emerge through the curtain not looking too happy themselves to see the people. Sandow appears to not have his titles but they are simply under his robe as Bryan holds his in his hand and raises it up in the air as Sandow holds a hand up telling everyone to wait a moment, raising a microphone up to his mouth as both men begin to walk down the ramp

Damien Sandow:

Allow us to beg your indulgence for one moment, my name is Damien Sandow and my colleague is Daniel Bryan and we are your Tag Team Champions. And tonight is our collective premier on the Raw serial, and yet this match is nothing more than an example of the injustices thrust upon our great names. Last Sunday evening I was forced to defend my Television Championship against a gargantuan simpleton who chose to accost me once the bout was already decided, and my partner faced the miscreant known as Edge in a Last Man Standing bout in which his safety was not assured and he could of very easily been injured at the hands of that degenerate. And two short nights afterwards we are forced to defend our Tag Team Championships against these two mentally deficient ignoramuses, this is inequity at its finest and it is something neither my partner nor I will stand for.

Bryan walks up the steel steps as Sandow follows behind him, Bryan climbs up the turnbuckle with his foot on the top rope and the other on the second as Sandow stands next to him.

SD_673_dPhoto_084.jpg

However, this injustice will not affect the outcome of this bout. As us competing here tonight may be unfair, this arena may be full of simple minded ignorant people who do not know to stay silent when important people are speaking.

The crowd boos louder and Sandow just looks around in disgust before continuing

And this brand may be made up of people who have only served to drive society into the doldrums of doltishness, while all this may be true it is our mission to be your saviors. And to save these two imbeciles from their own deluded minds, as they believe themselves to be material suitable to hold the championships we have brought prestige to, and tonight we shall impart to them a lesson. That lesson is simply that no matter the situation put into, Your Enlightened Saviors shall always arise victorious. No matter the number of times we compete, or the number of people we face, as my partner would so eloquently putting the score card will always read “Y.E.S…Y.E.S…Y.E.Sâ€￾…You’re Welcome.

Sandow hands his mic off to someone down on the floor before taking his robe off revealing the tag title and the television title wrapped around his waist, unstrapping both and handing them off as well

TagTeamclash_502x279_zpsa9a1985f.jpg

Ding Ding Ding​

The bell rings and it is decided that Mankind will start the match against Daniel Bryan. Bryan tries to lock up with Mankind, who immediately grabs Bryan by the arm and Irish whips him into the nearby corner. Bryan’s back hits the turnbuckle hard, but not as hard as Mankind, who charges right in and engulfs Bryan with an avalanche splash. All the air is driven out of Bryan, who falls to a seated position in the corner. Mankind realizes that Bryan is ripe for the picking, so Mankind does what he does best; take advantage. Foley takes a few steps backwards before running back towards Bryan and driving his knee right into Bryan’s face. Bryan’s neck snaps backwards with a whiplash like effect as Mankind drags him out of the corner and goes for the cover…

1…

2…

Bryan kicks out!

As soon as Bryan kicks out, Mankind grabs him by the arm and drags him towards his corner. Mankind quickly drops a leg across Bryan’s throat before tagging in Goldust. Goldust wastes no time heading to the top rope and soon leaping off, driving his elbow right into Bryan’s face. Goldust then wastes no time going for another cover…

1…

2…

Bryan kicks out!

Goldust quickly mounts his opponent and delivers several right hands into the face of Daniel Bryan. The self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler in The Worldâ€￾ tries to cover up but to no avail as Goldust continues to lay into him with Marlena and Paul Bearer cheer on their respective men. Goldust gets off of Bryan before using the ropes as a way of gaining momentum before trying to drop a knee across Bryan’s skull. At the last minute, Bryan is able to move out of the way, causing Goldust to crash knee first onto the canvas. Bryan uses this opening to regain control of the match. Goldust rests on his knee in the middle of the ring and Daniel Bryan begins throwing roundhouse kicks directly into Goldust’s chest. One after another, you can hear the kicks radiate off of Goldust’s skin. Obviously his outfit’s material is very thin as he kicks are having an obvious effect. After a half dozen kicks to the chest, Bryan finishes off the sequence with a stiff kick to the side of Goldust’s skull. The kick sends Goldust down and Bryan goes right for a cover…

1…

2…

Goldust kicks out!

As soon as Goldust kicks out, Bryan grabs him by the arm and places it between his legs before throwing back elbows directly to the side of Goldust’s head. Goldust’s neck snaps with every elbow that Bryan delivers. You can see the agony written on one of the Challenger’s face. After delivering seemingly enough punishment, Bryan releases Goldust before dragging him over to his corner and tagging in his partner; Damien Sandow. Sandow enters the ring to a huge chorus of boos. Sandow immediately goes after Goldust, lifting the challenger off the mat and off his feet before placing him in an Inverted Atomic Drop position. Sandow looks at Bryan and tells him to finish this. Bryan gets the picture and runs off the far ropes before coming back at Goldust and clotheslining him just as Sandow drops him with a modified spinebuster. The double team maneuver has its obvious effects and Sandow goes for a cover as Bryan leaves the ring…

1…

2…

Goldust kicks out!

Sandow quickly lifts Goldust off the canvas before throwing him back into he and Bryan’s corner. Sandown and Bryan quickly make another tag and as the “Best in The Worldâ€￾ reenters the ring; both men begin laying boots into Goldust’s chest. The referee begins counting and telling Sandow that he must leave the ring…

1…

2…

3…

4…

The referee grabs Sandow and rushes him out of the ring. Bryan doesn’t respond too well to this. He looks at the referee and yells at him “He has ‘til five!â€￾ before going back to Goldust. That small mental lapse was all that Goldust needed. He lunges out of the corner and takes Bryan down with a stiff clothesline. Both men lie motionless on the mat as he referee begins his count…

1…
2…
3…
4…
5…
6…
7…

Goldust crawls over to Mankind and makes the tag…

At the same time as Goldust tags in Mankind, Bryan tags in Sandow. Both men enter the ring at the same and Mankind immediately takes Sandow down with a quick clothesline. Sandown hits the canvas but manages to get to his feet rather quickly. So quick actually, that Mankind is able to hit him with another clothesline. The sequence repeats itself and Sandow gets back to his feet and Mankind surprises him once more, his time with a swinging neckbreaker. This time, Sandow stays down and Mankind goes for the cover…

1…

2…

Bryan hits Mankind with a low dropkick, breaking the pinfall!

This brings Goldust into the ring and he goes right after Bryan. Bryan trues to turn and run, but Goldust catches him and lifts him off the canvas before slamming him head down with a back body drop. Bryan grabs his neck and rolls under the bottom rope and to the arena floor as the referee admonishes Goldust and forces him to leave the ring. We’re now back down to Mankind and Sandow. Sandow has gotten to his feet and is resting on the ropes as Mankind resides on the other side of the ring. Mankind charges right at Sandow, looking for the famous Cactus Clothesline, but Sandow sees it coming and lowers his shoulder, sending Mankind flying over the top rope and to the outside…

Cole: Mankind just took a huge fall!

Indeed, Mankind just fell about 10 feet out of the air and landed hard on the arena floor. He’s not moving at the moment. Sandow tries to go after Mankind to the outside, but the referee stops him. This allows Daniel Bryan to hop off the apron and run over towards Mankind and quickly throw him into he announce table, causing Mankind’s spine to crack…

King: That was illegal! Is this the type of actions they condone on Smackdown?

The referee was too busy with Sandow, so he hasn’t seen any of this transpire. Bryan quickly makes his way over towards his corner as the referee turns around and notices that Mankind is still out on the outside. The referee must do his job and start counting Mankind out…

1…

2…
3…
4…
5…
6…

King:
Come on Mankind!

7…

Foley barely gets to his feet!

8…

Foley crawls over to the ring apron…

9…

Foley slides in the ring right before the 10-count!

Sandow is surprised that Foley made it into the ring. It doesn’t bother him, it was just surprising. He immediately tags in Bryan and the duo go right back after Mankind. They lift Foley off the canvas and position him on the ropes before each member of Y.E.S grabs an arm and Irish whips Foley to the opposing side of the ring. Mankind bounces off the ropes and comes back at Y.E.S, who attempt a double clothesline. Foley is able to duck under and continue running off the ropes that he was originally thrown off of before surprising both Bryan and Sandow with a clothesline of his own. Foley shakes off all the pain that he’s taken so far and covers Bryan…

1…

2…

Cole:
New Champions!

3…NO!

Bryan kicks out!

Mankind sits in the ring after Bryan kicked out and begins rocking back and forth uncontrollably. Mankind begins pulling his hair out before the camera pans in on him and reveals a sick smile plastered all over his face. Sandow has rolled back towards his corner and pulls himself to a vertical base on the apron. Bryan tries to get himself away from Mankind, who is raring to go. Mankind quickly throws Bryan into his team’s corner before delivering several right hands to Bryan before Irish whipping him to the other side of the ring. Bryan’s spine hits the turnbuckle hard and Mankind comes through and hits another avalanche splash. Again, the air is driven out of Bryan’s body and he stumbles out of the corner. But before Bryan leaves the corner, Sandow slaps Bryan on the back, tagging himself in unbeknownst to Mankind. Mankind, still thinking Bryan is the legal man, quickly throws his index and ring fingers down Bryan’s throat, applying the Mandible Claw submission move. Bryan does everything he can to fight the submission as Mankind has his fingers down Bryan’s gullet…

King: Ugh, it’s still better than that stinky, sweaty, disgusting, abnormal sock!

Cole: Did you know that every time you talk about that sock, you had another adjective?

Throughout the Mandible Claw, Bryan has been able to maintain his balance, which may have prevented him from passing out so far. But let’s not forget that Daniel Bryan isn’t the legal man. Damien Sandow is. And the only two people who know that are Sandow and the referee. Sandow quickly takes advantage of that, entering the ring quietly while Mankind has his back turned. Sandow quickly rolls Mankind up from behind, breaking the Claw that Foley had on Bryan and grabbing the tights in the process…

1…

2…

3…

pink-damien-sandow.jpg
&
tumblr_m68ooxpJjZ1r6r4deo5_500.jpg

Roberts: Here are your winners and Still UWF Tag Team Champions; Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow; Your Enlightened Saviors!

The music off YES plays and Sandow grabs Bryan almost immediately and exits the ring. The referee quickly retrieves the duo’s Championship titles and bring them to them on the ramp. Bryan is still feeling the effects of the Mandible Claw, but realizes what has just transpired. He manages to clear his throat before screaming “YES, YES, YESâ€￾ at the top of his lungs as Sandow and Bryan make their way backstage.

====================

king.jpg

It's coming!

====================

As the cameras fade back into the arena the crowd is shown from a far off shot in the rafters. The fans cheer and hold up their signs for all the actions they've already seen, then..

IF YOU SMEEEELLL
WHAT THE ROCK...
IS COOKIN'!!

[video=youtube;KVILZ5KE8Ow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVILZ5KE8Ow[/video]

The crowd go completely nuts as The Rock's music plays over the PA System, and he walks through the certain with the smile we've become so accustom to over the past three weeks. He stops at the top of the stage and looks around the arena at all of the "millions and millions". Rock jerks his head back in the direction of the ring then begins walking down as he normal does.

RAW_980_Photo_120.jpg

The Rock continues until he reachs the end of the isle then rounds the corner to the steel steps, and quickly climbs up them then walks across the apron. Once at the turnbuckle The Rock climbs to the second rope and throws his arm into the air as he normally does. The crowd snap their pictures, and The Rock climbs into the ring then asks for a microphone and his music is quickly cut. The lights remain dimmed and The Rock raises a hand calming the fans down before he speaks.

RAW_984_Photo_012.jpg

The Rock: FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO... LOS ANGELES!!!

The crowd come unglued again and The Rock smiles before continuing on.

The Rock: Last Monday night The Rock was in a match with Bobby Rhoode. Now Bobby Roode The Rock'll get to you in a second but firsts things first.. The Rock wants to thank Vince McMahon for sending him back to Raw; for sending him back home; for putting an end to all that monkey crap The Rock had to deal with. Having to deal with the fact there was a one night tournament where The Rock didn't even have a match!

The Rock: Yeah, tell The Rock about it. But now you see this is where it gets interesting... Rock went to JBL's office, sat him down and said, "JBL look The Rock knows what he can do, The Rock knows he still has what it takes to be the man, just give him that shot.". JBL smiled at The Rock said "Rocky I hear you and that's why you're going to fac-". The Rock slapped him so hard his ugly ass mama felt it and said IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THE ROCK FACES!!!

The crowd laugh and eat up everything The Rock says as he just continues on talking about his NXT experience.

The Rock: Fast forward to last week. Robert Roode you had you're shot at greatness, and to be quite honest with you The Rock knew that your monkey ass would cheat to beat The Rock. Oh yeah. The Rock knew you couldn't beat him, and you knew it too jibbronie. See as much as you liked hype yourself up, and say how you were the future of a brand that absolutely sucked! But you also ran your mouth about how you held a championship that meant nothing! Which ironically Bobby is exactly what you mean to The Rock. Nothing. As far as The Rock's concerned you couldn't even shine my boots, so while you're rubbin' icy hot on JBL's ass, The Rock's going to be on a show that actually matters, continuing to bring it and laying the smackdown on alll those candy asses in the back.

RAW_984_Photo_011.jpg

The Rock: Robert Roode, wither you like it or not...The Rock's back! And the way he sees it there's two things you can do about it jibbronie, and that's option number one.. Nothing and then there's option number two... The Rock's personal favorite which is to know your role and shut your mouth! Because The Rock doesn't care how much potential you have, because at the end of the night there is no doubt in The Rock's mind... That he's better than your candy ass could ever dream of being bitch!

The Rock laughs as the crowd join in. Rock looks around the arena getting serious again then brings the microphone back up.

The Rock: That's why next week; LIVE on Tuesday Night Raw! The Rock's show; The People's show! Not only is The Rock offering an open to challenge to any jibbronie in the back who thinks he can beat The Roc-

The Rock is suddenly interrupted by the music of..

Holla! If Ya Hear Me!
[video=youtube;I3ayZjrmF18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3ayZjrmF18[/video]
The entire Raw arena is draped in a red hue as the immediately recognizable theme of Scott Steiner plays through the PA system. Out from behind the curtain emerges the massive frame of Scott Steiner. Dressed in his sunglasses, chain mail hood, and ring gear, he makes his way out onto the stage. Steiner and The Rock stare each other down as Steiner pulls a mic from out of his trunks and speaks to the People's Champion.

Steiner4_zpsbb4ea325.jpg

Scott Steiner: Now hold up there Rock star. Do 'ya actually think that you're just going to walk onto my show and steal the spotlight. No, jack, it don't work like that. Let the big bad booty daddy tell you exactly how this is going to work. The man with the largest arms in the world is going to come down to that ring and kick your scrawny ass.

There's a mixed reaction for the proposed Rock/Steiner match up. Steiner ignores the people and continues.

Steiner: But we're not going to do it next week chump. We're going to do with when I say we do it. You see Rocky, when you're the "Genetic Freak" 'ya can do whatever you want because there ain't nobody that can stop 'ya. So I'm puttin' you, the roster and all of UWF on notice. I'm here to tell you that what I want, I get. And Rocky, the first thing is to take a chunk out of your ass. So I'll be seeing you soon boy.

And with thatm Steiner throws his mic on the stage as he and Rock exchange glances.

Backstage, John Morrison is striding through the corridors;

017RAWSeptember13th2010_avi_002457455.jpg

As he walks by, Todd Grisham appears and stops Morrison for an interview

Grisham: Hey John, any chance I could ask you a few questions about your match later on tonight?

Morrison looks at Grisham in disgust, as he agrees.

Morrison: I guess. Go on, Todd, dazzle me.

Grisham looks confused, but continues regardless...

Grisham: Tonight you face Kofi Kingston for the United States Championship. Any prematch nerves?

Morrison: You know something, Todd? You shouldn't be allowed to ask any more questions. Get lost.

Morrison grabs the mic from Grisham and pushes him out of the way, he turns to the camera and continues.

Morrison: To answer Todd's ridiculous question, there is no prematch nerves. Just the overwhelming satisfaction that the night is finally upon us. Tonight, John Morrison rides his steed of valor into Kofi Kingston's front yard and tramples him before his associates; that manager of his, and strangely enough... Nelson Mandela. Whatever. I'm not even going there. This is the match where all the JomoSapiens out there finally get what they want; to see John Morrison with championship gold round his waist, and in turn, ridding UWF of a complete and utter dork as champion. And no, Kofi, you're not a dork because you're black, you're a dork because you have a girlfriend on World of Warcraft. Mediocrity is a sin, and by that mark you're the Anti-Christ. Lay down your sword and embrace what comes next, because tonight, whether you like it or not, you're getting swept away by the velocity of John Morrison. Get ready.

With a smile, Morrison throws his mic away and walks away, as the shot fades to black.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the UWF United States Championship!

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34dPruVaAM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

15554846.jpg

Morrison then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring.

Roberts: Introducing first the Challenger, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 240 pounds; John Morrison!

[video=youtube;M_XTXReeuD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_XTXReeuD8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

"SOS" plays over the announce system and for the first time in his entire career, Kofi Kingston walks out onto the stage to a parade of boos with the United States Championship around his waist. Gone is the thunderclap, gone is the pyro. Instead, Kingston and AW simply walk down the ramp towards the ring. The fans boo the duo as AW runs his mouth like only he can. Kingston soon enters the ring and looks over his challenger unimpressed as AW praises his client from the outside.

Justin Roberts:
Introducing next, he is the current UWF United States Champion, being accompanied to the ring by Abraham Washington, Kofi Kingston!

MorrisonKofi_502x279_zps04d9b3d2.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and the United States Championship bout has begun. Morrison slowly circles around the perimeter of the ring as Kofi Kingston sweeps low at his challenger’s legs, looking for a takedown. Morrison is able to avoid it, using his superior agility to leap over Kofi’s grasp. Kingston does not change his strategy though and he once again attempts to sweep Morrison’s leg and Morrison once gain avoids it. Morrison shakes his head in disappointment at the United Sates Champion before condescendingly asking him “Is that he best you’ve got?â€￾ Kinston responds by charging blindly at Morrison who sidesteps out of the way. Kingston collides chest first with the nearest turnbuckle and Morrison rolls him up from behind…

1…

2…

Kingston powers out!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and Morrison is first to strike. He attempts to straight kick Kingston in the stomach, but Kingston is able to catch Morrison’s leg. Morrison hops in one place, not expecting to end up in the predicament that he’s in right now. No matter, he uses his free leg to leap off the mat and attempt to enziguiri Kingston in the side of his head. The United Sates Champion has more than enough time to see this coming and ducks under Morrison’s attempted roundhouse. As the kick misses, Morrison loses his balance and falls to the canvas, with Kingston still in firm control of one of his legs. Kingston wastes no time grabbing the other one and separating them before delivering a leg drop to the abdomen of the Challenger for his Championship…

King: That had to hurt

Cole: It looked a little too low for me.

Morrison grabs is chest in pain as Kingston quickly goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

Kingston quickly gets off Morrison after he kicks out and makes his way towards the ring apron. Kingston steps through the middle rope and begins his ascension towards the top rope. Rung by rung, Kingston makes his way to the top until he reaches his desired destination. As he does, Morrison makes it to a vertical base. Morrison turns his attention towards the turnbuckle where Kingston is perched and the United States Champion leaps off, stretching his body out and landing firmly on top of Morrison with a Crossbody. Kingston’s momentum is enough to take both men to the canvas where Kingston grabs Morrison’s legs and hooks them for a cover…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

Morrison’s kick out propels Kingston where the Champion gets back to his feet as does the Challenger. As soon as both men get up, Kingston immediately strikes Morrison with a double-handed chop to the chest. This stuns Morrison and distracts him momentarily from Kingston hitting him with another to the chest. Morrison’s chest swells up to a bright red color, which draws both his ire and focus. Bu drawing his focus was yet again a mistake as Kingston is able to leave his feet and surprise Morrison with a dropkick to the face. This sends the Challenger to the canvas where the Champion goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

Cole: Kofi Kingston has been all over Morrison so far.

Kofi gets back to a vertical base after the Morrison kick out. Kingston slowly begins clapping his hands together, telling the entire Staples Center what is on his mind. Clap, clap, clap, Kofi’s rhythmic tradition usually spells the end for his opponent and he hopes that it still holds true on this evening. Morrison starts pulling himself to his feet, unaware that the West African buzz saw is prepared to finish him off. Morrison makes it to his feet and prepares to go back on the attack himself. He turns towards where he hears the clapping and when he does, Kingston leaps out of the corner before spinning in midair, looking for his finisher known as Trouble in Paradise…

Cole: If Kingston can hit this, he’ll retain his Championship.

Morrison is read. He sees the kick coming and is able to duck under it, forcing Kingston to hit nothing but canvas. Kingston rolls around the ring in pain and rolls towards the ring apron, trying to catch his breath. He rolls under the bottom rope and onto the apron, and that is where Morrison’s eyes light up. The Challenger goes right after Kofi Kingston, lifting Kofi’s body off the apron before slowly feeding Kingston’s body through the middle rope…

King: Oh no! We saw this last week against Hawkins!

Kingston’s body rests on the middle rope, half of it in the ring, the other half on the outside. Morrison positions himself on the side of the United States Champion before grabbing him by the head. Morrison throws his right arm in the air…

Cole: Morrison may be calling for the Moonlight Drive!

Morrison leaves his feet, trying to corkscrew and drives Kingston’s skull into the mat, but what he does not realize is that Kofi Kingston has grabbed the bottom rope with one of his free hands. Yes, Morrison does indeed corkscrew, but Kingston’s body doesn’t go anywhere. Instead, Morison just causes himself to front flip and land had on his back…

King: Kofi Kingston just countered the Moonlight Drive!

Kingston shakes off the cobwebs before pulling his head from between the ropes and positions his entire body on the apron. Kingston looks down on the prone body of his challenger before using the ring ropes as a springboard to catapult himself back in the ring and deliver a leg drop right across Morrison’s throat. The challenger grabs is neck in an attempt to breathe as Kingston goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out again!

Kingston can’t believe that Morrison kicked out of that one. He was sure that he had him. Kingston doesn’t let it get to him and makes his way back to the ring apron where he once again climbs to the top rope. On the outside of the ring, you can hear Abraham Washington shouting advice to Kingston. Kingston turns towards Washington and tells him that “he’s got thisâ€￾. This was the opening that John Morrison needed, because as Kingston was distracted with Washington, Morrison is able to get to his feet and use the near ropes as a springboard to hi Kingston with the Flying Chuck kick and sends him toppling from the top rope to the arena floor…

Cole: Kingston just took a sick fall!

Kingston lands hard on the floor and AW runs over to him almost immediately to check on him. Seeing as though AW is mic’d up as always, the entire Staples Center can hear him yelling at Kofi “Come on Kofi, you gotta get up man!â€￾ AW starts pulling Kofi to his feet in an attempt to get him back in the ring and make sure he retains his Championship. AW throws Kingston’s arm over his shoulder and starts walking towards the ring, but both men are unaware that John Morrison has run from the far side of the ring and is coming towards both Champion and manager. Morrison leaps over the top rope and performs a somersault as he preps to land on top of both men. At the last minute, AW sees Morrison in midair and pushes Kingston out of the way; making sure that only Washington takes damage from Morrison’s offensive maneuver…

King: AW just sacrificed himself for Kofi’s protection!

Morrison gets to his feet after taking out AW. He’s unaware that he only took out Washington, but he soon comes to realize it as he turns around and Kingston hits him with Trouble in Paradise outside of the ring…

Cole: Trouble in Paradise! Get him in the ring Kofi!

Morrison’s body goes completely limp as Kingston hits him with his finishing move. Kingston gets back to his feet quickly, knowing that he just won the match. He immediately grabs Morrison and lifts the deadweight to his feet and throws him back in the ring under the bottom rope. Kingston rolls in after him and goes for a cover right away…

1…

2…

Morrison gets a foot on the bottom rope!

Kingston looks at the official and asks why he didn’t count to three. The official points at Morrison’s leg, which is resting on the bottom rope. Kingston looks at both the referee and his challenger with disdain on his face. But he will not let this make him lose his cool. Kingston gets to his feet again and for the second time in this match, he begins slowly clapping…

Cole: Morrison may want to stay down! Kingston looks like he’s prepping for another Trouble in Paradise!

The pace of the clapping begins to speed up. Kingston cannot wait to put Morrison out of his misery. Morrison, on the other side of the ring is slowly but surely pulling himself to his feet. Morrison makes it to a vertical base and when he does, Kingston comes right at him, looking for the second Trouble in Paradise of the match. Like earlier, Morrison sees it coming and manages to move out of the way before Kingston can kick is head off. Unlike before, Kingston doesn’t hit the canvas. He manages to sift his body weight and land on his feet…

King: What athleticism!

Before Kingston can bask in his athletic prowess, Morrison comes from behind him and springboards off the near ropes yet again and hits him with another Flying Chuck Kick. Kingston falls to the mat and Morrison quickly grabs him b he appendages and drags him under the nearest set of ropes. Morrison quickly measures the distance between himself and Kingston before leaving he canvas and split-legging and performing his eye-opening finisher known as Starship Pain...

Cole: Starship Pain!

Morrison’s back collides with Kingston’s chest and Morrison quickly goes for the cover…

1…

2…

3…

morrison.jpg

Roberts: Here is your winner and the NEW UWF United States Champion; John Morrison!

Morrison’s music plays again as the referee raises his arm in victory. Morrison is also handed his newly won United States Championship. Morrison poses for a moment while Kelly Kelly and Natalya enter the ring to join in on the party. The trio stand tall in the ring as Raw heads elsewhere.

======================

8_eve+torres.jpg

Raw's official diva

======================

We are backstage with Todd Grisham who is standing by

Todd Grisham: My guest at this time, The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels!

HBK appears into the camera to a roar from the crowd from the background noise

hbkraw_zps3f4f4bf6.jpg

Todd Grisham: Shawn, what are your thoughts on the big matchup with Kurt Angle shortly?

HBK: Todd, it's simple, tonight comes down to something I mentioned to Kurt Angle a few days ago, and that's one second. One second for he and I could be a lifetime. One second is what will determine this outcome here tonight and I'm not one to shy away from predictions, but tonight you Kurt Angle are going to feel some sweet chin music. I have dealt with you the last month since I came back to the ring and I've had enough. Tonight this ends between us. Tonight I show you why I am the best in our generation. Tonight I show you why I am everything I say I am. And most importantly, tonight I show you why one second means everything and if you don't know what I mean then you better be watching

HBK steps back and hits Todd Grisham in the face with sweet chin music

HBK.jpg

HBK: One second Kurt and it's over! I'll see you in the ring!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 246 pounds, he is the only Olympic Gold Medalist in Professional Wrestling histroy; Kurt Angle!

[video=youtube;HAiwmRVclrs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HAiwmRVclrs[/video]

The familiar piece of music plays throughout the arena, as the fans get to their feet. They jump excitably, realizing that the one and only Olympic Gold medalist was about to show his face to the UWF universe. He steps out from beneath the curtains, his head down... wearing a jacket with a hood that covers his head. He steps to the stage, his head never moving... soaking in the emotion that comes from the fans in the UWF. He stays there for a few seconds, as the pyros erupt around him and he succumbs to the cheers that solidify his return to the UWF.

Angle.png

Kurt puts his hands down as the pyros dissipate... his smirk never leaving his mouth. He continues his trek downwards, walking down the ramp and his eyes scanning the crowd for the signs and tell tale signs that they recognized his return coming a miled away.
Kurt takes off the jacket, revealing that he has an American flag wrapped around himself, coating himself in not only warmth but in American pride and spirit. He continues down the ramp... letting go of the flag and readying himself for the action that's about to take place in the ring.

[video=youtube;7dqcpNEp0EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7dqcpNEp0EM[/video]

Roberts:
Introducing his opponent, from San Antonio, Texas, weighting in at 227 pounds; he is the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.

Sexy Boy" plays and out dances the one and only Shawn Michaels from the back. Good Old HBK just like the fans love him. Men want to be him, women want to be with him, but none the less, they all cheer for him. Michaels dances about halfway down the ramp before dropping to both knees to say a little prayer before speaking loudly to the heavens as the pyro goes off behind him. Michaels hops up off the steel and heads towards the ring where he enters and poses once more as his music fades.

ShawnAngle_502x279_zps22696b61.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

Michaels and Angle meet in the center of the ring as the bell rings. The two exchange pleasantries, although Michaels’ are obviously a bit more “PGâ€￾ than Angle’s. As the two stand nose to nose, Angle grows tired of the talk and immediately wraps his arms around Michaels’ waist, sending him flying with a belly to belly suplex. The Heartbreak Kid flies across the ring, the only thing keeping him inside the squared circle is that fact that he crashed into the turnbuckle. Michaels rolls back towards Angle, but lies under the turnbuckle. Angle notices this and charges towards the turnbuckle before hopping over Michaels and uses the turnbuckle to perform his version of a Vader Bomb, landing chest first on top of Michaels before staying on top for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

Angle quickly gets off Michaels before lifting him to his feet by his neck. Angle throws Michaels into the corner with force, putting pressure on Michaels’ already injured back.

Cole: Every time Shawn Michaels steps in that ring, he has a target on his back.

As Michaels resides the corner, Kurt Angle lowers his shoulder and throws a shoulder block directly into the midsection of Shawn Michaels. Michaels gasps as the air leaves his body, but there’s not enough time for himself to actually attempt to regain his breath as Angle dives another shoulder right into Michaels’ midsection. Again, Michaels gasps for air and Angle pulls his shoulder back, preparing for a third shoulder block, but as he drives in, Michaels is able to use the bottom rope as a springboard and hope over Angle before reaching backwards and sunset flipping Angle for a cover…

1…

2…

Angle kicks out!

Both men manage to get to their feet at the same time and Michaels surprises Angle with a step up enziguiri. Angle goes down after getting kicked in the side of the head and Michaels quickly goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Angle kicks out!

Michaels gets off Angle and quickly heads to the ring apron, where he climbs to the top rope. Michaels reaches the top just as Kurt Angle is getting to his feet. Before Michaels jumps, Angle spots him. Angle runs right at the corner where Michaels is perched, climbing the turnbuckle in the process and arm dragging Michaels off the top and to the mat below. The Heartbreak Kid grabs his back almost immediately as I crashes hard on the canvas and Angle crawls over him to a cover…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

Angle gets to his feet and in a surprising move, the straps come down! Obviously Kurt Angle isn’t playing games tonight. Angle waits for Michaels to get to his feet, obviously ready to strike…

King: Angle is not messing around tonight! He’s ready to kick it to another gear!

Angle positions himself behind Michaels and as the Heartbreak Kid pulls himself to his feet, Angle places his head under Michaels’ arm and lifts him off the canvas and looks for the Angle Slam…

Cole: Angle going for the Angle Slam already!

In mid-slam, Michaels is able to shift his body weight and land on his feet behind Angle. Michaels wraps his arms around Angle’s waist and tosses him overhead with a German suplex…

Cole: Hey! You can’t suplex Kurt Angle!

Angle’s neck and head hit the mat, but Michaels does not release his grip. Michaels manages to lift Angle and himself back to a vertical base before suplexing Angle for a second time…

King: Shawn Michaels is taking a page out of Kurt Angle’s book!

Angle’s neck and head once again bounce had off the mat. Michaels manages to lift both himself and Angle up to a vertical base in preparation for possibly a third suplex. Michaels does indeed attempt one, but Angle blocks it. Michaels tries to suplex Angle again and again, Angle blocks. Before Michaels can try for a third time, Angle is able to perform a go behind and grab Michaels by the ankle, dragging him to the canvas and looking for the Ankle Lock…

Cole: Ankle Lock! Tap out!

Before Angle can fully apply his trademark submission move, Michaels is able to roll through and send Angle flying through the middle rope and to the outside. Angle rolls and gets to a knee on the floor, staring a hole at Shawn Michaels who returns the favor. Angle gets to his feet and heads towards the ring, but as he does, Michaels planchas over the top. Angle moves out of the way, hoping for Michaels to crash on the arena floor, but what he does not realize is that when Michaels leaped over the top, he didn’t leap to the floor; he only leaped onto the ring apron. Angle is stunned that Michaels was able to trick him. Michaels wastes no time actually leaping this time. He uses the middle rope as a springboard and performs an Asai moonsault onto Angle on the floor. The crowd pop as Michaels gets back to his feet. They all chant “HBKâ€￾ as Michaels smiles for them before grabbing Angle by the head and throwing him back into the ring….

King: Now it’s Shawn Michaels who is back in control!

As Angle rolls into the ring, Michaels climbs back onto the apron and back to the top rope. As Angle lies on the canvas, Michaels leaps off the top, driving the point of his elbow right into Angle’s heart. Michaels grabs his arm as I hurt a little more than he expected it to but covers Angle as soon as he can…

1…

2…

Angle kicks out!

Michaels manages to get to his feet and heads right to the corner, where he starts stomping his foot, tuning up the band as some would call it. The fans get firmly behind Michaels, hoping to finally see The Heartbreak Kid finally deliver some Sweet Chin Music to his nemesis. Angle starts pulling himself up with help from the ropes, but when he makes it to a vertical base, Michaels leaves the corner that he’s in and looks for Sweet Chin Music…

Cole: Michaels looking to play a song!

As the kick is preparing to connect, Angle is able to grab Michaels by the leg and twist it, once again applying the Ankle Lock…

King: Oh No! He’s got him!

Michaels screams in agony as Kurt Angle contorts his ankle in this vicious submission. Michaels pushes himself into an elevated position, rolling through again, this time hooking Angle up in an inside cradle for yet another pinfall…

1…

2…

Angle kicks out!

Both men manage to get up, Michaels a little more gingerly than earlier, but up nonetheless. Angle immediately takes Michaels’ head off with a vicious clothesline, sending the Heartbreak Kid back down to the canvas and going for another cover…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

King: And there’s still life left in Shawn Michaels!

Angle gets off Michaels, before heading to the turnbuckle and climbing it himself. He reaches the top with his back turned to Michaels and leaps off backwards, looking for a moonsault…

Cole: Kurt Angle performs the best moonsault in this business.

At the very last second, Shawn Michaels is able to roll out of the way of the moonsault and Kurt hits nothing but canvas. The ring shakes upon impact and both men lie motionless on the mat as the referee begins counting…

1…
2…
3…
4…
5…
6…
7…
8…

Shawn Michaels kicks up to the delight of the fans!

Michaels looks over towards Angle, who is starting to push himself to his feet as well and The Heartbreak Kid begins to fill the energy pulsate throughout not only his body but the entire arena. Michaels begins stomping the mat once more, waiting and waiting for Kurt Angle to get to a vertical base. And when Angle does, Shawn attempts Sweet Chin Music for a second time…

Cole: Sweet Chin Music!

As Sweet Chine Music prepares for contact, once more, Kurt Angle is able to counter. This time, he sidesteps Michaels’ foot, before quickly positioning his head under Michaels’ arm and lifting him off the mat, hitting the Angle Slam!

King: Angle Slam! Kurt got him!

The ring shakes as Kurt hits his finishing move and quickly goes for the win…

1…

2…

Michaels rolls a shoulder!

Angle can’t believe it! Out of frustration, he covers Michaels again!

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out, this time with emphasis!

Cole: You cannot keep Shawn Michaels down!

Maybe Cole is right! On this night, maybe Shawn Michaels cannot be beaten. Kurt Angle refuses to believe that. He will keep Shawn Michaels down if it’s the last thing he does. Angle rolls under the bottom rope and to the outside of the ring, where he heads over to the timekeeper and forces him off of his chair. Angle takes the chair and fold it up before reentering the ring…

Cole: I think we’ve seen enough steel tonight!

King: Come on ref, get it away from him!

Angle slaps the canvas with the chair, just waiting and waiting for Michaels to get to his feet. The Heartbreak Kid is extremely slow to move, but does make it to a vertical base and Angle cocks back, looking to knock Michaels’ lights up. But before he can, the referee grabs the chair and tells Angle that he will not be using it in this contest. Angle looks at the referee with obvious hated and attempts to pull the chair away, but apparently this referee has the strength of an Olympian because he will not relinquish his grip on it. The two go back and forth until Angle is able to final get the chair out of the referee’s hand. Angle turns his attention back to Michaels, who has had ample time to recover and as soon as Angle turns around; BAM!

King: Sweet Chin Music! He hit it!

Yes, Shawn Michaels indeed hit Sweet Chin Music directly underneath the jaw of Kurt Angle. Nobody sells the superkick like Angle does so he goes out like a light. Michaels rejoices before quickly jumping on top of Angle, going for the win…

1…

2…

Angle kicks out!

Cole: No way!

Michaels is just as stunned as Angle was before, so he attempts to cover Angle again…

1…

2…

Angle kicks out!

Michaels gets back to his feet before kicking the steel chair out of the ring. The question is; what does he do next? He’s thrown everything in his arsenal at Kurt Angle and it hasn’t been enough to put Angle away. Then it hits Michaels. He’s thrown everything in HIS arsenal, but he’s still got a few tricks left. Michaels goes right after Angle, the Heartbreak Kid limping somewhat from the two Ankle Locks earlier in the match. He immediately grabs Angle’s legs and separates them before stepping over one and interlocking them, applying the Sharpshooter!!

Cole: Sharpshooter!

King: Shawn Michaels is digging deep in the well in this match!

Angle screams as Michaels turns him over and fully applies the one of a kind submission move. Angle does everything he can not to submit. The ropes aren’t too far away; Angle knows that he can make it, so he begins to slowly crawl towards them, inch by inch, hoping to make it. As Angle gets closer and closer, Michaels does everything he can to apply more pressure to the hold. The referee gets in Angle’s face and asks him if he wants to submit, to which Angle replies NO! Angle continues to crawl and reaches out, grabbing hold of the bottom rope and forcing Michaels to break the hold. Michaels doesn’t comply a first, so the referee must begin his 5-count…

1…

2…

3…

4…

Michaels breaks the hold at the very last second!

As Michaels releases the submission, he looks over at Angle, who will not die on his night. Michaels shakes his head before beginning to tune up the band one final time…

Cole: It looks like Shawn Michaels is going for a curtain call.

Kurt Angle has to pull himself to his feet with the same ropes that saved him from the Sharpshooter, but as he does, Michaels once again looks to kick his head off with another Sweet Chin Music. But again, Kurt Angle moves out of the way, and Shawn Michaels’ leg gets caught up in the ropes. This gives Angle the opening he needs. He manages to get behind Michaels and wraps both arms around his waist before lifting Michaels overhead and hitting a German suplex. Shawn Michaels head bounces off the canvas as Michaels lifts him up once more and suplexes him again…

Cole: And this is how it’s done!

Angle lifts Michaels to his feet for a third time before German Suplexing the Heartbreak Kid again; completing the trifecta. Angle gets to his feet, a shot of adrenaline now running through his veins. He “Woosâ€￾ as he fans boo him. He reaches for the straps, but realize that they are down, so he pulls them back up before taking them down once more. Angle waits behind Michaels, sweat dripping from his forehead and saliva falling from his mouth. Kurt Angle is ready to end this. Shawn Michaels can barely make it to a knee before Angle lifts him up by the arm and looks for another Angle Slam…

Cole: Say goodnight!

Again, Shawn Michaels is able to shift his body weight and land on his feet behind Angle. Angle turns around and Michaels creates enough distance between the two to land Sweet Chin Music!

King: Ballgame!

Both men go down to the canvas, obviously exhausted from what they’ve seen. The referee is just as amazed as the fans are, but he has a job to do. He begins yet another 10-count…

1…
2…
3…
4…
5…
6…
7…
8…

Michaels drapes an arm over Angle…

1…

2…

3…NO!

Kurt Angle gets a foot on the bottom rope!

Cole: It’s not over!

Michaels stares at the foot on the rope, in obvious disbelief. He pushes himself to his feet once more, very weak, almost unable to stand. Michaels looks at the corner and makes his way towards the turnbuckle. He starts climbing each pad, until he reaches the top with his back to the ring…

King: Now what does Michaels have planned?

Since Michaels has his back to the ring, he is unable to see that Kurt Angle has made it to a vertical base. Angle notices Michaels on the top and shakes the rope, causing Michaels to fall groin first onto the turnbuckle pad. Michaels grabs his lower region in obvious pain as Angle makes his way over to the turnbuckle. Angle climbs up to the top before grabbing Michaels’ arm and throwing it over his shoulder and throwing Michaels off the top rope…

Cole: Angle Slam from the top!

Both men’s body hit the mat as the ring shakes. Both Angle and Michaels lie motionless until Angle does everything in his power to drape an arm over Michaels body…

1…

2…

King: Is that it?

3…

Cole: Yes it is!

01.jpg

Roberts
: Here is your winner; Kurt Angle!

The Olympic Gold Medalist’s music begins to play and the referee raises the arm of the almost lifeless Kurt Angle. There is no movement from either man; both men are spent from everything that they have given on this evening. Kurt Angle is the first to move, rolling under the bottom rope and to the outside, where he gets to both knees in victory.
Cole: You have just witnessed a classic Ladies and Gentlemen and it’s safe to say that on this night; Kurt Angle was he better man.
Raw heads to commercial with Angle backing up the ramp with his arm raised in victory.

=====================

vengeanceposterupdated.png

&

clash-of-the-champions.png

Quite the week for UWF

====================​

Cole: Welcome back, Ladies and Gentlemen. It is now time for our Main Event of the evening. Stone Cold Steve Austin now holds the record for longest reign as Wold Champion in UWF history. Can he keep it? Or will Chris Jericho finally Break The Walls Down? Or maybe it's Cody Rhodes' time. Let's find out!

Roberts: The following Match is scheduled for one fall and is for the UWF Championship. Introducing first, from Marietta, Georgia, weighing in at 225 pounds; Cody Rhodes!

Whoa Oh
Rhodes.gif

Cody Rhodes theme hits the arena and the crowd immediately get on their feet booing the stage. Cody Rhodes appears hiding his masked former dashing face, with every step turning his head and repeatedly moving his hands up and down at times covering his face.

SD_607_Photo_053.jpg

As Rhodes makes it to ring side he looks in the ring while the camera zooms in on his face, Rhodes snarls before suddenly turning to his left and running up the steels steps. Walking to the middle of the ring apron he wipes his feet before entering the ring, in the middle of the ring he takes his hood off staring at the crowd with hatred in his eyes before. Snarling once again before crinking his neck to the side and facing the stage for his opponent.

Roberts: Introducing next, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, weighing in at 222 pounds; "Y2J" Chris Jericho!

Lights go out when all of a sudden

Break the
Walls
Down!

[video=youtube;ViNbIf3GXJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ViNbIf3GXJo[/video]

Fans cheer as the twinkle being shown of Jericho's jacket is shining and the lights go on fully and shows Jericho

+Chris+Jericho+vs.+Kofi+Kingston+WWE+RAW+World+Tour+February,+2012+Abu+Dhabi+9-2-2012+(1).JPG

Jericho turns as he is happy to see all the fans Jericho begins to look at the ring as he smiles. Jericho goes and he walks down the ramp and he begins to get excited as he knows hat he has a golden opportunity. Jericho reaches the ramp and heads up he steel steps before walking onto the ring apron and performing his trademark taunt. Jericho then enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Victoria, Texas, weighing in at 256 pounds, he is the reigning and defending UWF Champion; Stone Cold Steve Austin!

[video=youtube;2TwLOOFvzS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2TwLOOFvzS4[/video]

The iconic glass shatters and out walks Stone Cold Steve Austin to a massive pop. The old Stone Cold has returned! He has the UWF Championship firmly in tow as he struts down the ramp and towards the ring. At entrance ramp before entering the ring, Austin stops and poses with his Championship before entering. Christian rolls out the back door, allowing Austin to perform his trademark corner salute. Austin climbs each turnbuckle, showing off the UWF Championship. He hits all four before hopping down and waiting for the match to start.

WWEChampionship.gif

UWFTitleclash_502x279_zps327aaf3c.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and Jericho and Austin both go right after Cody Rhodes. Rhodes backs up into the corner, now realizing that unlike the days of the New World Order, he is at a numbers disadvantage. Austin is the first to strike, throwing a right hand hitting Rhodes in the face. Austin then follows it up with back hands and fists to the chest, sending Rhodes to the mat in a seated position. Austin prepares to stomp a few mudholes in Rhodes, but before he can, Jericho pulls the Champion out of the corner and begins stomping away at Rhodes himself. Jericho begins laying the boots to Rhodes, but soon Austin grows tired of being a spectator and grabs Jericho and moves him out of the way, making sure that he can get his hands on Rhodes. Jericho doesn’t take too kindly to that, so he grabs Austin’s shoulder before spinning him around and almost taking the Champion’s head off with a step up enziguiri. Austin falls to the canvas as Jericho goes for the first cover of this UWF Championship Match…

1…

2…

Rhodes dives in, breaking the count up!

Rhodes quickly pushes Jericho off of Austin before mounting the Champion for himself and driving headbutts directly into the Champion’s skull. One after another, Rhodes continues to drive his head into Austin’s skull. Of course, Rhodes is protected by his protective face mask, but the mask also adds extra force to the offense that Cody Rhodes is dishing out. Rhodes delivers each headbutt with more and more emphasis. The count reaches five, then six, then seven before final out of nowhere, Chris Jericho reenters the match, hitting Cody Rhodes out of nowhere with a low dropkick to the side of the head. Rhodes falls off the Champion and Jericho covers Austin…

1…

2…

Austin kicks out!

Jericho gets off Austin and goes right back after Cody Rhodes. Rhodes has pulled himself to his feet in the corner and Jericho goes after him, grabbing him by the arm and Irish whipping him o he opposing corner. Rhodes’ back hits the turnbuckle hard. Jericho charges at him, hitting Rhodes with a corner clothesline. Rhodes’ head snaps backwards as Jericho grabs it before running out of the corner and going for a bulldog. As all of this has transpired, Steve Austin has gotten to his feet. And as Jericho comes out of the corner with Rhodes’ skull in his possession, Jericho is also able to clothesline Austin, taking out both opponents at one time. Jericho wastes no time going for a cover on Rhodes…

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

No matter. Jericho goes over to Austin and covers him…

1…

2…

Austin kicks out!

King: Jericho is coming out like a ball of fire.

Chris Jericho gets to his feet. He is the only man standing. The fans chant “Y2Jâ€￾ over and over again as he watches Steve Austin attempt to get to his feet. Jericho comes up with an idea he runs towards the nearest ropes before using them as a springboard and trying to dropkick the UWF Champion. Austin sees his coming and as Jericho is in midair, Austin is able to take Jericho down with a vicious clothesline. Jericho’s head bounces off the canvas and Austin stands tall over one of his challengers, when out of nowhere, Cody Rhodes rolls Austin up from behind…

1…

2…

Austin kicks out!

Both Austin and Rhodes manage to get to their feet at the same time and Austin swings wildly at Rhodes, only to have the Georgia native duck under. Rhodes wastes no time, spinning Austin around and lowering his shoulder, lifting Austin up before slamming him back on the mat with an Alabama Slam! The ring shakes as Austin’s skull bounces off it and Cody Rhodes goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Jericho lionsaults on top of Rhodes, breaking the cover…

After breaking the pinfall, Jericho covers Austin, looking for the Championship himself…

1…

2…

Austin kicks out!

Cole: Steve Austin hasn’t had it easy to start this match.

After Austin rolls a shoulder, Jericho gets to his feet, and so does Cody Rhodes. Cody Rhodes and Jericho lock up and Rhodes is able to snap off a beautiful suplex, surprising the Canadian. Rhodes gets to his feet and notices that Austin has crawled over towards the ropes in an attempt to get to a vertical base. Rhodes decides that it would be the right thing to do to help the Champion, so Rhodes goes behind Austin and lifts both of the Champion’s legs off the mat. Austin holds onto the top rope for dear life as Cody Rhodes takes a page out of Hardcore Holly’s book and kicks the rope hung Austin directly in the abdomen before dropping him back onto the canvas. Rhodes stands tall again when out of nowhere, Chris Jericho springboards off the near ropes and dropkicks Rhodes directly in the face. Jericho wastes no time, covering Rhodes in a hurry…

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

King: Chris Jericho almost became UWF Champion!

Chris Jericho gets off of Rhodes before making his way to the ring apron. Jericho walks through the apron and makes his way to the top turnbuckle. Before Jericho has the opportunity to leap, Steve Austin comes from out of nowhere and delivers a right hand directly to Jericho’s face. The right hand causes Jericho to lose his balance and fall groin first onto the turnbuckle pad. Austin follows Jericho up to the top, throwing right hands the entire time. Austin reaches Jericho’s level and soon throws Jericho’s arm over his shoulder while grabbing Jericho’s tights. Austin tries to drag Jericho off the top with a superplex, but Jericho manages to block. Austin tries a second time, and again, Jericho blocks it. Austin prepares to try a third time, by before he can; Cody Rhodes comes out of nowhere and positions his head between Austin’s legs, grabbing Austin by the thighs and powerbombing the Rattlesnake off the top. This in turn causes Austin to suplex Jericho and all three men fall to the canvas in a spot known as the Tower of Doom!

King: All three men just crashed!

Cole: Who will become UWF Champion?

Out of all three men, Cody Rhodes is the least worse for wear. He crawls over to Jericho and makes a slow cover…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out!

Rhodes rolls off of “Y2Jâ€￾ and covers the Texas Rattlesnake…

1…

2…

Austin kicks out!

All three men lie on the mat as the Staples Center fills with chants of “This is Wrestling. Rhodes is the first man to get to his feet, followed by Austin, then by Jericho. In a unique turn, Austin turns his attention towards Chris Jericho. The Champion delivers several right hands to Jericho before grabbing him by the arm and Irish whipping him to the other side of the ring. Jericho comes back at Austin, who looks for a right hand, only to have Jericho duck. Jericho continues to run and bounces off the ropes that he was originally thrown off of and Austin meets him with a Lou Thesz press. Austin takes Jericho down and delivers right hand after right hand before getting off of Jericho and preparing to deliver an elbow drop. Before Austin can deliver, Cody Rhodes enters the fray and drops his brace-covered knee right across the skull of Chris Jericho…
Cole: First the mask, now the knee brace. There’s nothing Cody Rhodes won’t use to become Champion!
After dropping the knee, Rhodes quickly goes and covers Jericho…

2…

Austin looks to drop an elbow on Rhodes, but he moves out of the way, so Austin lands on top of Jericho, subsequently covering him…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out!

As Jericho kicks out, Austin immediately gets off him and goes right after Cody Rhodes. Rhodes and Austin stand eye to eye. This is the one man that Steve Austin cannot defeat. Austin knows that tonight he has to change that or he may never get a shot at the title ever again. Austin delivers a kick directly to Rhodes’ stomach, which doubles the Challenger over and allows Austin to places Rhodes’ head between his legs and lift him up in position for a piledriver. Just when it seems as if Austin is going to drop Rhodes on his skull, Jericho dropkicks the Champion in his back, causing Austin to fall over and drive Rhodes face first onto the canvas in a modified Styles Clash. Both Austin and Rhodes lie on the canvas with Austin on top of Cody when Jericho runs towards the ropes and springboards off them, looking for another Lionsault…

Cole: Here comes Jericho again!

At the last minute, Austin rolls out of the way, so Jericho only hits Rhodes with the Lionsault. Jericho grabs his stomach as he gets to his feet; the Champion is waiting for him. Austin quickly kicks Jericho in the stomach and grabs him by the head, looking for the Stone Cold Stunner…

King: Stunner!

But as Austin reaches for Jericho’s head, Jericho is able to hook Austin’s arms and take him down to the canvas with a backslide…

1…

2…

Austin kicks out!

Both Jericho and Austin get to their feet at the same time, but before Austin can even think, Jericho has leapt in the air, grabbed Austin by the back of his head and drove them onto his knees; hitting the Codebreaker!

King: Jericho just hit the Codebreaker! We’ve got a new Champion!

After Jericho hits his finishing move, he goes right for the cover, with the UWF Championship in his sights…

1…

2…

Rhodes breaks the pinfall up!

Cole: Cody Rhodes just saved the match for both himself and Austin!

Cody Rhodes will not be refused on this evening. He has once again saved the match for himself. He quickly grabs Jericho and drives the brace-covered knee right into Jericho’s midsection. This doubles Jericho over and Cody Rhodes backs up off the near set of ropes and comes back at Jericho, who manages to lift him up in the air by the trunks and powerbomb him on the canvas. Rhodes’ head slaps the mat, but Jericho isn’t finished. After he powerbombs Rhodes’, he makes sure that he holds onto his legs before stepping over and applying the famous Walls of Jericho submission…

Cole: The Walls!

Jericho reaches back and applies as much pressure as possible to the Walls of Jericho. He screams “Ask Himâ€￾ as he referee does indeed ask Cody Rhodes if he wants to submit. Rhodes responds with No, but the pain on his face couldn’t be more obvious. Rhodes continues to yell in agony as Jericho will not relent on this submission. Y2J knows that he is moments away from becoming UWF Champion as he feels Cody Rhodes will soon reach his breaking point…

Cole: Let’s not forget, the losers of this match will not receive another shot at the title. Cody Rhodes can’t afford to tap out.

Cody Rhodes raises his right arm in frustration. Flashbacks of everything that has happened to him over the past year run through his brain. He’s been through so much just to get to this point, and he here is; moments away from giving up. Just when it seems as if Rhodes has nothing left in the tank, Steve Austin comes from behind Jericho and bulldogs him off Rhodes, saving the match for both his deranged Challenger and himself. Austin quickly covers Jericho, hoping that bulldog was enough to stun him…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out!

Austin slaps the mat in anger. He gets back to his feet and drops to a knee, slowly but surely stalking both of his opponents. Whomever gets to their feet first will feel the Rattlesnake’s bite…

King: Austin’s got that look in his eye!

Austin begins to foam at the mouth. He’s ready to put both Jericho and Rhodes in his past. And one Stone Cold Stunner can do just that. Jericho begins to get to his feet, and Austin turns his attention to him. It looks as if Jericho is going to be the victim. Jericho can barely make it to a vertical base before Austin spins him around and kicks him in the gut, before grabbing Jericho by the head and hitting the Stone Cold Stunner!

Cole: Stunner!

Jericho’s body flops to the canvas and Stone Cold rushes to the cover…

1…

2…

3…NO!

Just like in every other matchup between these three lately, there is no three count. Austin looks below him and sees Chris Jericho, so it couldn’t have been him who stopped the count. Austin looks across the ring and sees Cody Rhodes still in pain from the Walls of Jericho, so it couldn’t have been him. Stone Cold turns his head and looks to the outside of the ring and sees an old friend of his…

King: That’s….that’s Christian!!

That’s right! Christian is the one who pulled the referee out of the ring. Austin and Christian exchange eye contact before Austin rolls under the bottom rope and chases Christian around the ring. Christian runs around half of the ring before sliding in under the bottom rope and when Austin follow suit, Christian hits him with a rib-breaking Spear. Austin grabs his midsection in pain as Christian gets to his feet and stares down his one-time rival…

Cole: What’s the meaning of this?

As all of this has transpired, Cody Rhodes has gotten to his feet. Christian and Rhodes stare one another down and Christian smiles…

King: You don’t think the nWo is coming back; do you?

Christian continues to smile at Rhodes before shaking his head “Noâ€￾ and exiting the ring. Christian proceeds to grab the referee and throw him back in the ring. Cody Rhodes looks around. Jericho is still out from the Stunner, Austin’s down from the Spear. Rhodes does what he needs to do and immediately covers Stone Cold…

1…

King: Not like this!

2…

Cole:
We’ve got a new Champion!

3…

20111218_tlc_cody_c.jpg

Roberts: Here is your winner and the NEW UWF Champion; Cody Rhodes!

King: Damnit! Christian just cost Austin the Championship!

“Smoke and Mirrorsâ€￾ begins to play and Cody Rhodes gets to his feet. Even he’s a little confused as to what just happened, but nonetheless, Cody Rhodes is the new UWF Champion! The referee hands him the Championship and he holds it high in the air. After a year of chasing, Cody Rhodes is the man. All the tournaments, all the multi-man matches, everything has led to this moment.

Cole:
Tonight, the landscape of Raw has changed. We have a new General Manager, three new Champions were crowned and none of them is bigger than Cody Rhodes being the new UWF Champion. For Jerry Lawler, I’m Michael Cole; goodnight from Clash of The Champions.

The last thing we see before Clash of The Champions goes off the air is Cody Rhodes holding his new UWF Championship high in the air.

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Coding/Entrances: SBS
Everything Else:Cwalker​

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw Proudly Presents: Clash of The Champions I!!

Damnit Rey, you finally win the UWF Title as soon as I leave as DiBiase, I still hope we can get that promo done someday. COngrats though man, you deserve this, and you've deserved it for over a year, since you began playing Rhodes.

Awesome show all around and congrats also to the other winners!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Wow what a read!

dredson is no longer champ

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

AWESOME SHOW. Pope is back and he is pimpin' awesome way to kick off Raw before I go in with my thoughts I want to apologize to you Cwalker. Sorry for not sending in a promo man. You wanted everyone to send in one, and I didn't and for that man I apologize hope this did not affect the show too much, but just so you know I do apologize.

Anyways Congrats to DOD dude is on a tear and he deserves the US title. That is for sure. Also congrats to Rawisrey he deserves this win and becoming the UWF champion. He did an awesome job in the thread but good job too him and awesome match. Also seeing the return of Christian is awesome too. I can't wait to see what is next for Raw. I am sure it will be pimpin'.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Dresden lost the belt? I quit UWF! :D Just kidding. Damn that was great, and now Christian is back? Hopefully the NWO is back so I can hopefully do a program with them, which would be awesome. But I don't think Austin will stay away for long. :p

Congrats to everybody else who won!

Dod Draper

Reaction score

Great show Cwalker. A lot of credit for putting this event together.

Congrats to Rey on clinching the big one. A lot of great promos over the past few months going into this event, you've done very well.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

wow, UWF Champion...I was posting with the title in mind since I've had it as a little goal in the back of my mind to win it as I want that reign I've had glimpses of but with Dres' record I really wasn't expecting to win this go round. Fun tting with Chase and Dres and looking forward to rematches, and holding the title at the best of my abilities. I'm truly happy to win, thanks cwalker for the shot. and thanks to the people who've congratulated me.

Great read cwalker all the matches made Raw stand up to not having a PPV this month in a big way, and shout out to SBS as Coding and entrances seem like a small thing on a show but it is one of the stinging pains for the writers every single week. Dod and Chriss congrats on your title wins it'll be a lot of fun to see where things go from here, hbkfan and Jay ftw and either man could of come out on top. Sam and BDC was a lot of fun going at it, not going to lie I'm a fan of the Goldust/Mankind team especially because it's the combined win of both old school versions of the characters. And big surprise Christians back, I was wondering when we'd see him again and it's awesome to see him back. Can't wait to see where we go from here all up and down the roster.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

First of all congrats to Rey, DOD & Chriss. I knew there was no way in hell I could beat Dod after his TT, his Morrison is brilliant. Congrats to Rey for ending Dres' record breaking reyign. Chriss' Storm is finally rewarded for his hard work. Great show CWalker as always.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score

Cwalker, that Angle/HBK match was very well written. It's probably the first match I've read in a long time, start to finish. Such a classic, it really pulled out all the stop and I couldn't believe I was actually reading it. Fantastic job, thanks for giving me the victory but shout out to Shawn for making it fun to feud with.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score

Awesome show! Congrats to the new UWF Champion. Angle/Michaels was my favorite. Glad to be back here in UWF!

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

...Dare I say that was better than Vengeance? :kofi2:

Anyway anyway, first I want to point out that Michaels putting Angle in the Sharpshooter was awesome! Loved that and I'm really interested to see where Christian and Rhodes are going. I know there used to be an nWo but I never saw it. Also loved the Tower of Doom bit. Saw it perfectly.

This show had a lot of quality and I loved every part. Happy to start a feud with Itchweed and also congrats to Dres for having such a long reign. On top of that, congrats to the new champs, Dod and RIR. Great stuff there and it really freshens up Raw. Onward and Forward!

Status
Not open for further replies.