UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
I love it. You guys on staff do an amazing job every week and it blows my mind.

Glad to be Main Eventing Raw already as well :D

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Alright looks like Dean Ambrose gets to add 3 more wrestlers to his growing list of people he's beaten. Good luck everyone and hopefully even with 6 people in the main event, we get to go more than once.

Lewb

Reaction score
Otungas finally getting a run out, should be fun Drew.

My Barrett promo is gonna be interesting, so many people to talk about. This looks a right fun show.

Deuce

Reaction score
Zack Ryder vs Stone Cold? Sounds good to me.

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Great card.

Warrior Vs Regal should be a classic!

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Nice work and a very nice card. I look forward to the Otunga matchup.

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 20th 2012 Edition

uwfrawcopy.png

Tuesday March 20th, 2012
"I wanna go to Wrestlemania"

[video=youtube;rDyn4OJClII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDyn4OJClII&feature=player_embedded[/video]

large_2009-08-05-wrestling-scene.JPG

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Booker T!

BookCole.png

Michael Cole: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Tuesday Night Raw! I of course am Michael Cole, and to my right is the former six time world champion; Booker T! Book tonight we have another great evening in store as we have some big time match implications for Wrestlemania as well as the huge Contract signing between Randy Orton and CM Punk.

Booker:
Well shoot Cole, give me something to talk about. Tonight our main event consists of the three men who will do battle for the Hardcore Championship at Wrestlemania taking on three superstars who are fighting to get into the United States Championship Match at Wrestlemania against Wade Barrett. That one could be a match of the year candidate right there Cole.

Cole: It means the world to these men to go to Wrestlemania, and what would it say to win the United States Champioship at Wrestlemania. Last year John Cena won the title and only a few months later he became World Champion. That is what winning the United States Championship can do for a career Booker.

Booker: I sure hope dat we get a number one contender here tonight Cole. But up first we got ourselves an opportunity to see one go on to Wrestlemania to face the European Champion at Wrestlemania.

Cole: Will it be William Regal or Ultimate Warrior, let's send it to Justin Roberts to get things underway.

The cameras pan off the ring where Justin Roberts is standing with a microphone in hand, and he begins to do the introductions for the first match...

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome at this time the UWF European Champion. Antonio Cessaro!

cesaro_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Smoke arises from the entrance area and from the back comes Antonio Cesaro. He looks around at the crowd with nothing but a face full of disdain. He mocks the crowd as he walks down the ramp, exchanging words with some of the crowd members. Cesaro lifts up the European Championship as he makes his way around ringside for all the jealous fans to see before taking a seat in a folded chair at ring side.

Justin Robert:
The following contest is our opening contest of the evening and is to determine the Number One Contender to the UWF European Championship! Introducing first from Parts Unknown!

ultimate-warrior-o.gif

Roberts: The Ulllltttiiimate Waaaarriorrr!!

The lights go black as Nightmare begins to play, and the fans give off a mixed reaction not knowing what to think exact. Suddenly out comes The Ultimate Warrior wearing a black leather jacket, and his face painted ready for action. Warrior sprints down to the ramp then slides into the ring and gets back to his feet. Warrior looks around the arena at all the UWF fans then walks over to the turnbuckle and pose for them.

05.jpg

Warriors hops down from the turnbuckle then takes off his jacket hanging it on the ropes,then motions for his opponent to come out.

Roberts: And his opponent... From Blackpool, England, United Kingdom!

2we04tc.gif

Roberts: Willliam Reeegal!!

Regality by Jim Johnston cranks the arena speakers and the titantron starts to flicker as William Regal walks out on the stage. He gets a good reaction from the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp, with his fist clenched and in front of him with a smirk on his face. Regal drops his fist then his expression changes as he begins to march to the ring.

cc9a23356-266x320.jpg

Regal reaches the bottom of the ramp in no time at all, then turns the corner to the steps before climbing them, and wiping off his boots. Regal climbs into the ring, then takes off his jacket as he faces his opponent, then clinches his fist up again.

thUltimate_Warrior26.jpg
VS.
WilliamRegal2.jpg

DING DING DING

Regal spends the first moments after the bell looking at the European Champion and not his opponent, a big mistake as the high octane offense of the Warrior is feral and as Regal turns around Warrior nails him with a running clothesline. Regal gets up and is dropped by another clothesline, the Englishmen gets up trying to shake Warrior off but the Warrior bounces off the ropes and sends Regal to the mat with a shoulder block. Warrior is feeling it as the crowd gives him heat. Regal gets to his feet and the Warrior picks him up and connects with a scoop slam. The Warrior goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Regal kicks out!

Cole:
A rare mistake by the Veteran Regal who just got taken down by the 80’s as Regal liked to say.

Booker:
Warrior is all about making nightmares or some crazy stuff like that Cole, it’d be a nightmare for Regal if he lost here tonight.

Regal escapes outside the ring hoping to get away from the rage of the Warrior, but the Warrior isn’t going to let up as he quickly pursues. Regal gets an elbow into the face of the Warrior which stops his momentum. Regal than uses his leverage to grab Warrior and whip him into the steel ring steps. Warrior is hurting as Regal gets him into the ring before getting up on the apron and wiping his boots before stepping in. As he does Warrior shoots up as if calling upon some dark force and is full energy when he gets to his feet. He sprints towards Regal, but the Englishman is prepared as he catches Warrior and sends him flipping over in a belly to belly suplex. The crowd applauds as Regal goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Warrior kicks out!

Cole:
Regal digging deep into his bag of tricks to send Warrior to the mat with an impressive belly to belly suplex. Those suplexes are what made Regal such a great talent back in the day.

Booker:
Back in the day Cole? Regal still looks pretty good to me right here.

Regal gets Warrior to his feet before nailing him with a european uppercut that sends Warrior into the corner dazed. Regal attempts to whip Warrior into the opposite corner, but Warrior is back to life again and reverses it. Regal hits the corner hard and Warrior begins sprinting in place before exploding towards Regal. The wily veteran gets out of the way and Warrior crashes and burns. Warrior staggers out of the corner and Regal explodes, with an exploder suplex that gets the crowd to their feet. Regal remains calm and waves to the crowd to a small cheer but some booing. Regal begins slapping his knee as Warrior gets to his feet and Regal rushes him nailing him right in the head with the Knee Trembler. Warrior falls to the mat and the crowd gets to their feet.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Warrior gets a shoulder up and no one can believe it. Cesaro has even stood up and is now watching very intensely.

Booker:
The Warrior showing stamina I didn’t know he had Cole. Maybe he does have some sort of supernatural powers.

Cole:
Give me a break Booker. Some face paint and running around like a jackass does not mean you have superpowers.

Regal remains calm however as he gets to his feet and secretly begins reaching into his tights and pulls out a pair of brass knuckles. The ref doesn’t see it as he is checking on the Warrior but the crowd does and they give a slight cheer. Regal looks ready to strike keeping the knuckles out of the view of the ref. Suddenly Cesaro gets up and onto the apron and begins to distract Regal. Regal swings the knuckles at Cesaro but he dodges just in time. Unfortunately the ref sees the knuckles and immediately yells for Regal to get rid of them or get disqualified.

Cole:
Cesaro just took away Regal’s weapon of choice those damn brass knuckles. What a smart man out European Champion is.

Booker:
I’m a fan of Regal, but I am damn sure glad Regal never got to use those damn things. He doesn’t need to.

Regal is frustrated as he takes them off and hands them to the official before turning back to his opponent, who out of nowhere Warrior begins driving him to the ground with clothesline after clothesline. Regal is completely staggered and Warrior lifts him up over his head and connects with a gorilla press slam. Regal is really hurting on the mat as Warrior feeds on the darkness, bounces off the ropes, and comes crashing down on top of Regal with the Nightmare Splash! Warrior goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

UltimateWarrior001.jpg

Justin Roberts:
Here is your winner and Number One Contender to the UWF European Championship the Ultimate Warrior!

Cole:
Are you kidding me? What!? Ultimate Warrior is going to Wrestlemania!

Booker:
I thought for sure Regal was on his way to Wrestlemania, I guess it is true anything can happen here in the UWF ring.

The final scene we see before the screen fades is Warrior on the turnbuckle motioning for gold around his waist, as Cesaro stands holding the European Championship on the outside looking at the fallen Regal with a smile on his face, as we go to our first break..

Odd_Future_Tape_Vol_2.jpg

AHHHHHHH!!!! GO FUCKING GET IT FUCK!!! OF TAPE, VOL.2

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a 15 minute time limit! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;prajlgW-2Dw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=prajlgW-2Dw[/video]

Justin Roberts: Being accompanied to the ring by John Laurinaitis , the only attorney in UWF history, David Otunga!

The only professional wrestling lawyer, David Otunga, comes out in his wrestling attire, being closely followed by Johnny Ace, as the both smile and greet the crowd, but only get met by resounding boos. The two men talk to themselves as they're walking down the ramp.

RAW_978_Photo_046.jpg

The Funkman flanks Mr. Jennifer Hudson as they both get in the ring. As Laurinaitis goes right back out of the ring, Otunga poses in his Olympiad taunt as they soak up the heat from the packed out crowd. Otunga waits for his opponent.

Justin Roberts: Introducing his opponent from Ayr, Scotland!

Whats that metronome I hear...
DrewMcIntyre.gif

Roberts: Dreeew McccIntyre!!

Out comes Drew McIntyre as the crowd boo's, McIntyre looks straight down to the ring as the camera pans to the audience which sees members booing. McIntyre walks down before kissing his fingers before stretching his hands out wide.

drewmcintyretaunt.gif

He raises an eyebrow while he begins to turn the corner to the steel steps. McIntyre takes his shirt off, then fakes handing it to a fan and drops it to the ground before climbing up the steps. Drew wipes his feet off then climbs into the ring and extends his arms as his music is cut.

DrewMcIntyre2.jpg
VS.
David_Otunga3.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

McIntyre comes out firing with a kick to the gut of Otunga before grabbing the former NXT member and sending him sailing shoulder first into the steel ring post. McIntyre not wanting to lose two weeks in a row begins clubbing Otunga with forearms, elbows, and anything else he can use as Otunga is stuck in the corner. Finally the referee gets in between the two and manages to get the Scottish superstar out of the way. Otunga is upset as he comes racing out of the corner looking to take McIntyre down a peg, but McIntyre sees it coming and places his boot right into Otunga’s face sending the lawyer to mat with a big boot.

Cole:
Oh! What a boot to the face from McIntyre, Drew has come out strong here in the early going, hoping to make up for his dismal performance from last week.

Booker:
It is too bad Otunga can’t sue McIntyre if he wins, supposedly Otunga doesn’t have a single loss on his lawyer record.

McIntyre begins stomping down on Otunga with his big boots trying to tear and break something or anything. Otunga tries to find sanctuary under the ropes but McIntyre places his foot on Otunga’s neck and begins choking the lawyer to death. Only thanks to a potential disqualification just McIntyre let go. Otunga slides outside of the ring holding his neck trying to get breath back as Laurinaitis does his best to help his client do just that. McIntyre seeing Johnny trying to help Otunga decides to let him have more then he can handle by baseball sliding Laurinaitis so hard he goes back first into the announcer’s table.

Cole:
What was that for? McIntyre just nailed Mr. Laurinaitis for absolutely no reason.

Booker:
I don’t know what Drew was thinking but the old Ace isn’t looking so good right now Cole.

McIntyre tries to get the fans behind him but is having no luck as Otunga and the official begin checking on his manager. If looks could kill McIntyre would explode as Otunga gives him a dirty look before rushing back into the ring. McIntyre attempts a clothesline but Otunga ducks it before responding with one of his own. The impact almost beheads McIntyre who hits the mat hard. Otunga isn’t fooling around, yelling for the official to get back into the ring. The official does as McIntyre is covered.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

McIntyre gets a shoulder up allowing the match to continue.

Booker:
Uh oh! I think McIntyre’s attack on Johnny has awakened a monster in Otunga here tonight Cole.

Cole:
I wouldn’t be surprised to see Mr. Laurinaitis sue the crap out of McIntyre after this match Booker.

Otunga picks up the man from Scotland only to send him back down to the mat with a devastating body slam, before coming down on top of McIntyre with an elbow. The crowd seems to be semi cheering for Otunga as he gets back up and sends another elbow into McIntyre’s heart before going for the cover.

1…

McIntyre kicks out!

Otunga is quite upset and still raging as he drags McIntyre to his feet and lifts him up onto his shoulders. McIntyre feeling the match up slipping out of his fingers quickly slides out of the hold stunning Otunga. Otunga turns around only to receive a nasty dropkick right to his right knee. Otunga hunches over giving McIntyre an opening he desperately needs again driving a big boot into the head of Otunga. Otunga hits the mat hard as McIntyre does not want to give up any more ground. The Scotsman allows Otunga to get to his feet before McIntyre lifts him up into a fireman’s carry before dropping to his knees performing a gutbuster on the Lawyer of UWF! McIntyre covers his foe.

1…

2…

3… NO!

Otunga gets his foot on the rope forcing the pinfall to not count.

Cole:
And now McIntyre is back on top after a brutal looking gutbuster.

Booker:
I’ve taken a gut buster before Cole, and it hurts like hell. You got to give Otunga credit for being able to find the ropes in that painful situation.

McIntyre wants a three and isn’t afraid to say it loud and right at the ref. Starting to lose some of his composure now McIntyre takes the hair out of his face before bring Otunga into the corner and kneeing him hard in the gut. McIntyre shoots Otunga into the far corner only for the impact to send Otunga back into the middle of the ring where a waiting McIntyre is waiting for him. McIntyre grabs Otunga and sends him crashing to the mat with a snap suplex that looks really painful. McIntyre again keeping the pressure on goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Otunga finds a way to once again get his shoulder up as the crowd cheers his resolve. McIntyre sits in the middle of the ring holding his hair in frustration that the suplex was not enough to put Otunga away for tonight. Unhappy McIntyre decides it is time to finish things once and for all calling for the Future Shock, but before he can bring Otunga to his feet, Laurinaitis is able to grab McIntyre’s foot. Drew spins around and grabs Laurinaitis bringing him up to the apron before mocking the former General Manager. Laurinaitis has had enough of the abuse however and punches McIntyre so hard, the Scotsman falls to the mat. Laurinaitis gets back to the floor holding his hand in pain, the ref lets it go as Laurinaitis hasn’t done anything wrong but defend himself.

Booker:
Woah! Did Johnny Ace just knock the lights out of Drew McIntyre Cole?

Cole:
I told you back when he was General Manager, you never want to mess with Mr. Laurinaitis.

Otunga has reached his feet and sees McIntyre who looks like he is out cold from the shot. Otunga quickly rushes over to him and picks him up dead weight and all onto his shoulders before sending him to the mat with the Verdict Spinebuster for good measure. Otunga goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

OTUNGA_NXT_02232010sb_0350.jpg

Justin Roberts:
Here is your winner, UWF’s only Professional Lawyer, David Otunga!

Cole:
Otunga does it here tonight in his debut match, but you have to give a monster assist to John Laurin…

Booker:
Just call him Johnny Cole and save us some time.

Otunga’s hand is raised in victory by that of his manager as McIntyre suffers a second defeat. The crowd is giving off a mixed reaction but the future looks bright for one David Otunga as we head to the next segment.

The feed goes backstage where Kidd is talking on his cell phone

dfge.jpg

Tyson Kidd: No I know but apparently it was too farfetched...yeah I know undisputed huh...oh hey man I’ll call you back apparently booking thought giving me a camera this week would make up for not giving me a match...all right.

*Kidd hangs up and stands up from his chair looking off screen*

dsf.jpg

Tyson Kidd:

So what? how many seconds did I get this week?

*Kidd scoffs before looking down, he takes a breath before he looks at the camera*

Do you know what’s amazing? how everything I predicted already started to happen. Being overlooked once again, and to those who like to say I’m over-reacting just look at the card. Last week I was in a match where the only reason I lost is because someone else wasn’t good enough to keep going on his own accord, and yet isn’t it funny that what I basically said came true about what would happen if I lost as a comparison to if they lost. See Alberto Del Rio beat Triple H, he didn’t beat Tyson Kidd but after having lost in the match while I was not part of the decision somehow this weeks card shows that Triple H is apart of the Main event while I’m not even on the damn card. Triple H not only was beat but he tapped out, and yet he is main event material? oh no he isn’t, he’s just Triple H and that is excuse enough for him to be in the main event. While I’m Tyson Kidd and just because I have the talent to be better than anyone and everyone that steps into that ring doesn’t mean I’m what their looking for. No I’m not some jacked up fake bodied monster, I’m not some role model they want to be champion because they want their parents to have their kiddies watch. See I’ve come to find that there are three ways to get ahead in this business: the fans like you so your given a shot just so it seems the people in charge care about the fans these are the CM Punks of the world, or management likes you so they shove you down everyone's throat forcing you to accept them in the main event this would be the Del Rios of the world, and then there are those who are actually talented and make it by showing as such. The problem is these people may take a long time to make it, which is why Bret Hart became world champion and was retired a couple years later. Well I've been overlooked for the last time...

*Kidd looks up off screen behind the camera*

And just because this moron back here is giving me a sign to wrap it up, doesn’t mean I’m going to because I am tired of being handed the lesser of everything just so I stick around. Just because management knows I can have a great match with anyone, they’ll give me a small amount of promo time. Just like in the WWE I'd be in promos with random people just so they can say I was being used, oh but they don’t want me to be the star. They want me to have a good match before the untalented hacks in the main event talk a lot and do a whole lot of nothing, well I am sick of my talent being shoved aside. So I want everyone to get ready, because Tyson Kidd is about to breakthrough, and as far as my first target well that is simple. There are two things I have yet to accomplish in this business, hold a singles title and have a Wrestlemania Moment, therefore I intend to do both at the same time. Theodore Long I know why I was hired, I was hired as someone to boost other talent, to make everyone look good when they face me because I can’t help but have a good match. However I know your a man who'll listen and might give people a chance, so I want you to listen very clearly

*Kidd looks straight into the camera*

I’m not here to make your show better, I'm not here to make every other superstars matches look better, I’m here for two reasons. To win matches, and hold championships, and I’m going to start the way it should be. By holding the title that says “I’m next in line for the throneâ€, Therefore I am officially throwing my name in the hat for being in the United States title picture come Wrestlemania. And as far as what qualifies me to get a shot, well don’t worry about that because I plan on making an impact, soon all of you will see what I’m capable of. And then you will all realize that I am what I’ve always said I was, the best...Period.

*Kidd gets a smirk on his face before he looks up*

You can get out now

*Kidd takes his cellphone out as the feed fades off going back over to the ring...*

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a triple threat match, scheduled for one fall!

HUSTLE...LOYALTY...RESPECT!
CenaWordLife.gif

Justin Roberts: From West Newbury, Massachusetts....... John Cenaa!

The fans leap to their feet as their champion John Cena emerges from the backstage area, not as over the top as usual but he begins working the crowd with the fans going absolutely nuts he stands at the top of the ramp.

Cole: John Cena, he wanted a match at Wrestlemania. And last week, he was given a big big one!

Booker: Oh your telling me, John Cena is going through the motions up til April 8th coz he has got a match up for the ages. John Cena.... and Stone Cold Steve Austin! But, he can;t be thinking about the Texas Rattlesnake tonight, he's got two dawgs snapping at his heels here.

normal_vlcsnap-00624.png

He then salutes the crowd before running down the ramp and sliding into the ring. Getting to his feet, he throws his cap out to the crowd and waits for one of his competitors.

HOLLA... IF YA HEAR ME!!!

scott-steiner-o.gif

Justin Roberts: From the University of Michigan, he is the Genetic Freak.... Scott... Steiner!

The Genetic Freak makes his way out to the ring for his debut. He looks out at the UWF universe and poses flexing his arms. He then proceeds to walk towards the ring.

images

As Steiner is making it towards the ring steps....

WHOA-OHHH!

[video=youtube_share;4_214-P71xI]http://youtu.be/4_214-P71xI[/video]
Out walks the former UWF champion to the disdain of the crowd in attendance.

cody-rhodes.jpg

Justin Roberts: And introducing their opponent, from Marietta, Georgia.... Cody Rhodes!

Cole: Well, this is a complete spectrum, from Scott Steiner who is making his debut tonight, to Cody Rhodes who, not so long ago became our first ever World Heavyweight Champion, only to lose to CM Punk and fall from grace ever since.

Booker: All this kid needs is a break Cole, one break and he will propel himself to the top of the chain, he's in for a rough one tonight, but if he's on his game he can beat anyone!

Cody enters the ring and takes his jacket off, drops it on the floor and the referee starts the match off.

CENA.png
VS.
Steiner.jpg
VS.
Cody_Rhodes15.jpg

DING DING DING!

Steiner shows his two competitors the sheer size of his arms as all three look across at each other. Rhodes goes for Cena seeing his eyes were focused elsewhere and Steiner joins, forcing the CeNation leader into a corner, and stomping holes into him. Boos ring out through the arena as the kicking continues wearing Cena down. Rhodes backs off and lets Steiner do the work.

Cole: This is smart. Smart strategy by Rhodes here.

Big Poppa Pump props John up into the corner on his feet and smashes an elbow into the side of his head. He glances over at Rhodes, who encourages Steiner to keep dishing the pain out, but one glance was all Cena needed to turn things around. He puts Steiner in the corner, and unleashes a string of hard shorts to the chest. Rhodes runs and crossbodys to the corner but Cena moves so Rhodes only connects with Scott Steiner. On impact he moves back and walks into Cena setting him up for an Attitude Adjustment. Rhodes tries to fight it off but showing impressive strength, Cena's drops the former World champion on his back.

Booker: This one could be over quick man!

Cena drops to his knees, seemingly going for a cover, and Steiner tries to break it up, but Cena had it scouted, and moves out of the way. The elbow drop lands on Rhodes, and Cena quickly goes behind Steiner and locks him up tight with an STF. With Rhodes unable to do anything about it by the side of them, Steiner soon enough does the inevitable and taps on Cenas shoulder to give up the match and get Cena to let go.

DING DING DING

Roberts: Here is your winner..... Joooooooohn.... Ceeeeenaaaaaaaaa!

cenarrwm.jpg

John Cena jumps up onto the turnbuckle in celebration, and then points at the Wrestlemania sign, indicating that he is going there to do serious business as we go to another commercial break.

images

For SALE!
1500$$

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from Long Island, New York..

WOO WOO WOO
YOU KNOW IT!

careface.gif

Roberts: He is the Long Island Iced Z; Zaaaack Ryyyyder!!

The crowd leap to their feet and begin to cheer loudly as Zack Ryder comes strutting out to this theme. Ryder has his broski t-shirt on, and his flip phone out so can film all his fans. He spikes his hair up then begins to walk down to the ring still filming.

img_4389_wwe-smackdown-zack-ryder-debuts-new-entrance-14102011.jpg

Ryder reaches the bottom of the ramp then takes his sunglasses off, and hands them off to a little kid telling him he's the "broski of the week!". The kid cheers for Ryder as he climbs up the steps then gets into the ring between the ropes. Ryder takes his shirt off then throws it in the crowd, and hands his phone off to the ref.

Roberts: And his opponent... From Austin, Texas!

PSH!
54caqp.gif

Roberts: Stone Cold Steeeeve Auuustin!!

The crowd absolutely erupts in disbelief and awe of the theme music playing throughout the arena. Wasting no time, the Texas Rattlesnake himself enters onto the stage and begins heading down the ramp in traditional fashion. He is wearing his "Don't Trust Anybody" Vest, ring boots, braces, and gold chain as he makes his way down towards the ring. Many fans are on their feet cheering, some of them doing the traditional "bowing" gesture as Austin goes up the steps and then walks along the apron and enters the ring over the middle rope. Once he is completely in the ring, he walks over to the opposite side of the ring.

StoneCold_Steve_Austin.jpg

He throws up his arms in the air before Austin gets off the turnbuckle then walks to the center of the ring and turns to his opponent while taking off his vest. Austin throws it at the feet of his opponent and he ref grabs it then rings the bell!

ZR32.jpg
VS.
Steve_Austin5.jpg

Ryder comes out of his corner, and Austin comes out of his as well. The two superstars stare at each other a few feet away from each other. Ryder goes to flex his muscles but Austin attacks him instead. Austin hammers down on Ryder's back knocking him to the canvas. Austin then grabs Ryder by the head and brings him up to his feet, Austin throws a right hand that pushes Ryder back, and Steve pushes him the rest of the way into a corner. Austin throws another right hand but Ryder catches this one with his left arm! Ryder then throws a right of his own.

Cole: Ryder pumpin' his fist there Book!

Booker: Shudd up Cole.

Ryder grabs Austin by the hair then throws him into the corner now, and throws a right hand stumbling Austin again. Ryder puts Austin's arm over his neck then lifts him up and place him on the top rope in a seated position. Ryder climbs to the second rope lifting Austin onto the top rope, and finally Ryder falls back hitting a huge second rope suplex! Ryder slowly crawls to Austin and throws his arm over his chest.

Cole: Ryder wins!

Austin kicks outs!

Ryder gets to his feet then throws his arms out at his side before he reaches down grabbing Austin by his hair, he then brings Austin to his feet before lifting Austin up onto his shoulders. Austin begins to scramble and pushes himself off Ryder's shoulders. Ryder turns around and Austin throws a right hand, then another, and another. Ryder gets knocked down from the last shot, but not for long as he's back to his feet on his own. Austin goes to kick Ryder in the stomach but Ryder catches it, then quickly throws Austin's leg down and rushs him knocking him down with a clothesline. Ryder throws his arms into the air showing off his beloved "L.I" and the fans are eating it up as Austin is slowly getting back to his feet.

Booker: Uh-oh! Dat Boy Ryder gunna become a star!

Ryder rushes in at Austin looking for the Rough Ryder, but instead Austin catches Ryder in mid-air then slams him down for a Spine Buster! Austin begins to talk trash over Ryder, then throws one finger in the air screaming "Woo", then the other repeating it again, and finally stomps down on Ryder with a final Woo! The crowd boo Austin ass he measures Ryder up waiting for him to get back to his feet. Ryder gets to his feet and turns to Austin only to get a boot to the stomach! Austin quickly spins around then finishs off the Stunner by sitting down with Ryder's head over his shoulder!

Cole: Stone COLE Stunner! He stole that from me you know!

Booker: Yer an idiot dawg!

Austin crawls over to Ryder then hooks his leg and goes for a cover!

3....!!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner; Stone Cooold Steeeeve Auuustin!!!

Austin gets to his feet then begins to motion for some beers in celebration, before the ref can even raise his hand.

img_1960_stone-cold-steve-austin-wins-his-second-royal-rumble.jpg

Austin gets his beers thrown to him then climbs to the second rope, and cracks them open then smashes them together before pouring them all over his face. Austin tosses the cans back into the ring, then singals for another one but stops.. Austin looks at the Wrestlemania sign hanging in the rafters, then suddenly...

HUSTLE....LOYALTY...RESPECT!!
CenaWordLife.gif

Austin turns his head over his shoulder as the words 'Rise Above Hate' come over the mini tron. Austin smirks then shakes his head and gets down from the turnbuckle, just as John Cena comes out from backstage, for the second time tonight.

normal_vlcsnap-00624.png

Cena points at Austin then as fast he can sprints down to the ring, and slides in getting to his feet. Cena stares at Austin, and Austin at Cena. The crowd begin to eat it up, until Austin throws a cheap shot on Cena! Austin begins to beat Cena with rights, but Cena manages to catch one, and answers it with a kick to Austin's stomach!

Cole: Cena's in control now!

Cena lifts Austin up onto his shoulders then walks into the center of the ring, and with the fans giving him a very mixed reaction... Cena flips Austin off his shoulders down for the Attitude Adjustment! Cena bounces to his feet and motions over Austin's face that he can't see him, and we go backstage with So Cal Val...

We've seen tons of actio tonight on Tuesday Night Raw, and with Wrestlemania right around the corner there's sure to be a lot more action. But for now, a break is needed. So the cameras head backstage where So Cal al is prepared to performer an interview.

SoCal_Val_0001.jpg

So Cal Val: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time; Bobby Roode!

Roode looks at the camera and acknowledges the fans' presence.

Val: Now Bobby, last week on Raw you and your Beer Money partner James Storm teamed up to face Randy Orton and CM Punk...

Roode quickly interrupts the redhead.

Roode: Let me stop you right there sweetheart. We all know what happened last week. James and I lost. But did anyone actually expect us to win? We were facing The Main Event of Wrestlemania. No way in hell Teddy Long was going to let us go over. But that's not why I wanted this time. You see, last week CM Punk claimed that after he proved he was "The Best in The World", that James and I were going to bitch and complain. I'm not going to do that. Because in our failure last week, James and I actually succeeded.

Val: I'm afraid I don't understand Bobby.

Roode: That's ok, I didn't expect you to. In business, you want to use your opposition's own ego aganist them. Last week, I told CM Punk that it was his ego, that had him in the main event of every Raw, every Pay-Per-View and every house show. He and all the other so-called "Main Eventers" dominate every show. But I want to look around. Look at the card. There's no CM Punk in action, there's no John Cena in action, there's no Randy Orton in action. The Main Event is six guys who want to move up the card, not a bunch of guys who politiced to get there or got there based off what they did in the past. Those are the guys that we're fighting for. A common misconception is that when James and I have lobbied for change, we were only looking out for ourselves. But that's not the case. I've been World Champion before, I know what it's like. I don't need to be the focal point of every UWF show. We're lobbying for the Austin Aries, the Wade Barretts, the Dean Ambroses who should be used more than what they are.

Val: That's nice and all Bobby, but this business is a dog eat dog business. The same guys that you're fighting for won't fight for you.

Roode: I don't need anybody to fight for me. James and I fight for ourselves. But we're not doing too much fighting since the "higher ups" are in Teddy Long's ear and suggest that we don't get booked. All that matters is that chnge is coming. And Beer Money will bring that change. So to all the guys that are sitting comfortably in their spot righ now, all I have to say is; Sorry About Your Damn Luck.

Roode smiles and gets up, leaving So Cal Val on her own as we go to another break for the evening.

Hot-Detroit-Auto-Show-Girls-3.jpg

Off camera, a familiar voice starts to be heard through the sounds system, but no-one knows from where.

Josh Matthews: Ladies and gentlemen, an exclusive, please help me welcome, in the sky-box he has rented for the night tonight... the United States Champion... Wade Barrett!

The crowd boo as the camera pans to Barrett and Matthews up in the sky high boxes.

barrett_skybox.png

Now Wade, you have a night off tonight after your match with Austin Aries last week, but he wasn't the only man that put his hands on you last week. Now after Teddy Longs announcement that a number of people could qualify for a shot at your United States championship come Wrestlemania, how do you prepare for the biggest night of the year, not knowing who your going to face?

Wade Barrett: Josh, have you not noticed that this is exactly what Teddy Long is like everywhere he goes. He has his favorites. But he also has his grudges, that seemingly come from nowhere. Now, as a General Manager, the key word in there for me is general. To me, a "general" manage should have no favorites, no grudges, and everything should be called down the middle. CM Punk, he found out his championship opponent two weeks ago. Dean Ambrose, the Hardcore Champion, he knows the two men that he is facing to defend his championship.... but that's the Hardcore Championship. This is the United States Championship! The penultimate goal that any superstar whats to culminate in achieving in his career. And with three weeks to go until what is the defining night for this company, and the face of this company, the man that won the first ever match in UWF.... does not have a match set up.

Clearly unhappy that you have no challenger, but Wade, some may say that you are lucky to be standing here today with the championship still in your possession...

Look Josh, just because your paycheck comes in regardless of if you hold the microphone with your left hand, or your right hand, or whatever, being a wrestler is a lot more complex. But in another way its a lot simpler too. As a champion, your goal, is to stay champion... whatever it takes. Austin Aries was given his shot last week. A shot that he could not take advantage of. If you can do something that keeps your higher pay-load and you know you can get away with it you'd do it right?

Well, be that as it may, who do you think you could be facing at Wrestlemania?

That's exactly why I am up here tonight Josh. I got a perfect view to scout all of my possible adversaries all in perfect comfort. Now I heard the team of Triple H, Austin Aries, and Alberto Del Rio, that will team up in the main event tonight, are all looking to impress Teddy Long and prove that they deserve a shot. But in all honesty, if they lose the tag match tonight, can any of them say they deserve a magic Wrestlemania moment, being put to the sword by Wade Barrett? Exactly. I don't think Teddy has looked into this properly. But who does that leave? Zack Ryder? Come on Josh. I don't hold him in my thoughts as a contender and I never will. Just because he decided to debut himself in the UWF at my expense, it does not mean he deserves a shot at my title. It just means that the Barrett Barrage is going through him at some point in the near future. So in short Josh, I don't know who I'm going to face at Mania.... all I know is when I get my match, I will be leaving the United Center... CM Punks hometown..... as the only person that can be seen as capable of beating CM Punk for the UWF Undisputed Championship.

Wade stares down at the ring as the camera pans out and eventually blackens out.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Six Man tag Main Event! Introducing first from Los Angeles, California!

sleazy1_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Roberts: Jooooey Ryyyan!!

The theme from Magnum P.I plays loudly throughout the arena. The crowd instantly begin to boo as Joey Ryan emerges from behind the curtain with a smug look plastered all over his face. He has his shades on, his scarf, he doesn't know what season it is at all!. He struts down to the ring and up the ring steps, he wastes some time having words with the crowd before he walks along the ring apron and does his signature sleazy pose.

1.jpg

Ryan climbs into the ring then throws his smoke down to the floor, then motions for his partners to come out to the ring..

Roberts:
And his partner... From Parts Unknown!

Roberts:
Ulllltra-Mantis Blaaack!!

Tearing the Veil from Grace by Cradle of Filth hits the PA system and Ultramantis Black steps out on the stage and stares at the fans as they loudly boo him. He walks down to the ring ignoring the fans completely with his staff in hand.

ultramantis-black.jpg

Ultramantis Black continues down the ramp then rounds the corner, and looks at his opponent in the ring before climbing up the steps. Mantis puts his staff in the steps then steps onto the apron and climbs into the ring..

Justin Roberts: And now, from Cincinnati, Ohio, he is the UWF Hardcore Champion, Dean Aaammmbrosee!

[video=youtube;f2N1Qox_ljc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f2N1Qox_ljc[/video]

Dean Ambrose's music hits as the crowd gives off slightly more cheers than boos and Dean comes slowly walking out with a kink in his step. He takes his Hardcore Championship off his waist and raises it firmly above his head.
211079_162594773801246_1792689_n.jpg

He smacks the side of his head twice as if knocking some screws loose before he walks down the ramp. He doesn't walk up the ring steps and instead slides under the bottom rope. He removes his Hardcore Title and hands it to the referee.

Justin Roberts: And now the opponents! Please welcome Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer Ricardo Rodriguez!!

The camera pans over to the floor where Ricardo has been standing the whole time, and he raises the mic to his mouth with a smile on his face...

Ricardo R.: Señoras y señores,Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes,Él es un hombre de gran nobleza, con una inteligencia superiorÉl es un dios entre los hombresÉl es la esencia de la excelenciaÉl es Alberto Del RRRRRRRrrrriiiiiioOOOOoO!

alberto-del-rio-logo-o.gif

The crowd boo furiously as honking can be heard from all over the arena. Del Rio comes driving out in a Bently, and he opens the door with a huge smile on his face and a scraf around his neck. Del Rio begins to thrust his arms back and forth as he walks forward then stops looking around the arena.

67rt7.jpg

Then all of a sudden Del Rio cracks his smile again then throws his arms out causing pyro to rain down behind him. Alberto continues down the ramp with the same smirk on his face as he had when he arrived. Del Rio reaches the bottom of the ramp then looks up at his opponent with disgust, and takes off his scraf throwing it to the ground. He then climbs up the steps and gets into the ring.

Roberts: And his partner... From Greenwich, Connecticut!
"....DDDD-GENERATIONAL!"

triple-h-o.gif

Roberts: He is the King of Kings... Trrrriple H!!!

The Kings by Run DMC blasts through the arena, and all the fans leap to their feet booing the arrival of Triple H. After a few seconds Triple H comes walking out with his hair slicked back, and a water bottle in hand. Triple takes a drink then spits the mist out as he begins to walk down the ramp. HHH walks down to the ring now acknowledging a single fan, and then finally turns the corner to the ring and climbs onto the apron. Triple H takes another drink of his bottle of water then throws it over his shoulder into the crowd. He then turns to the crowd and does his trademark water spit.

AAGV122_16x20-No323.jpg

As the water rains down on HHH he poses then steps into the ring with his opponent. Triple H walks over to the turnbuckle then climbs to the second rope and poses one more time for the fans to get their pictures before waiting for their partner when suddenly....

[video=youtube;Q3kUHvgDWIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q3kUHvgDWIQ[/video]

The General Manager of Raw comes out instead of Austin Aries which recieves a mixed reaction. Teddy has a sad look on his face when he begins to speak about why he is out here.

teddylong.jpg

Theodore Long: I'm sorry to interrupt the main event playas, but I have some unfortunate news. It appears that Austin Aries never showed up to the arena and will not be competing tonight. Which means sadly, this match is now a handicap match. But Triple H, Alberto, I'm going to stay right here and by the end of the match I promise I will decide what to do about the United States Championship at Wrestlemania. Believe that playas. Good luck.

Teddy nods his head as Triple H and Alberto stare at each other both extremely upset at the news. The other side however is arguing who is going to start the match as the bell starting the match is run...

Dean_Ambrose-1.jpg
&
Joey_Ryan17.jpg
&
UltraMantis_Black5.jpg
VS.
AlbertoDelRio-7.jpg
&
Triple_H6.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The Cerebral assassin sees an opening and spins around the Hardcore Champion and drops him to the mat with a big taped hand. Ryan attempts to get involved but gets a right hand for his trouble leaving Ultramantis who is standing up on the ropes ready to hurdle onto the Game when surprisingly Alberto Del Rio rushes the ropes and causes Ultramantis to lose balance and winds up with his groin being tenderized on the ropes. The Game is surprised to see Del Rio helping him out and Del Rio just responds with a smile and says let me start. The Game begrudingly accepts as Del Rio grabs Ultramantis and goes for the first cover of the match up.

1…

2…

Mantis kicks out!

Cole: I don’t know what is stranger, Del Rio saving Triple H or the fact that these two men are actually working together.

Booker:
The spirit of competition between these two men is what makes them great. They’ll work together so long as they get the win.

Del Rio brings Mantis to his feet before turning to Triple H and making the tag. The Game comes into to a mixed reaction and throws Mantis into the corner where he is easy pickings for some brutal shots from the Game. Triple H brings Mantis to the center of the ring and whips him off of the ropes, a mistake however as Ambrose is on the apron and is able to reach and make a blind tag. Triple H grabs Mantis and throws him over the top rope before turning towards the Hardcore Champion.

Booker:
Oh boy what a sight we have here. The Game and the up and coming UWF Hardcore Champion. This one is going to be good.

Cole:
It will be a very good indication of just how far Dean Ambrose can go here in UWF.

The Game and Ambrose tie up in the center of the ring and Triple H easily throws him into a headlock and increases the pressure. Ambrose throws the Game off of him but Hunter comes back and nails him with a shoulder block that forces Ambrose to scream in agony as he hits the mat. The Hardcore Champion isn’t down yet though as he gets up only for the Game to drop him with a big clothesline. Triple H poses for the fans to a mixed reaction before grabbing Ambrose as he is trying to get to his feet and drops him to the mat with a side slam. Hunter goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Ambrose kicks out!

HHH brings Ambrose to his feet and sends him sling shooting off of the ropes but everyone is surprised when Ambrose comes back with a flying forearm that sends Triple H into the ropes where he suddenly gets tangled. The crowd cheers on the young Ambrose who sees his defenseless opponent begins hammering Triple H with everything he has, every punch getting more and more violent. The referee forces Ambrose off and he throws his hands up in the air hoping to get the crowd behind him. Triple H gets out of the ropes and gets to his feet but staggered as Ambrose delivers a picture perfect dropkick before covering Triple H.

1…

2…

Triple H kicks out! Ambrose heads over to his corner and looks for a tag from Ryan who takes it begrudgingly. Ryan, the powerhouse of the three men on his team gets into the ring as Triple H is trying to get to his feet, but while Hunter is on all fours Ryan kicks Hunter in the side of the head to massive heat. Triple H is hurt as Ryan picks up the game and drops him with a spinebuster that forces the ring to jump. Ryan goes for the cover.

1…

2…

NO!

Del Rio makes the save for his team.

Cole: Del Rio just saved Triple H and the match up there. Again another surprising move from the likes of someone as distinguished as Alberto.

Booker:
Both teams working well so far which is surprising since no one likes anyone in this match up.

Ryan is upset and gets into Del Rio’s face allowing Ultramantis to get into the ring and drag Triple H over to his team’s corner. Mantis returns to his spot as Ryan comes back over and seeing Hunter in a seated position in the corner takes his boot and begins driving it heavily into Hunter’s throat. The ref counts to 4 and a half before Ryan lets go saving his team from disqualification before slapping Ambrose on the chest, tagging him in. Ambrose comes in and shoves Ryan out of the way before picking up Triple H and bringing him to the center of the ropes. Ambrose sends Hunter off the ropes and puts his head down but the experience of the Game and his ring sense comes in handy as he grabs Ambrose’s head and brings it into his knee as he has done to so many opponent’s before. Triple H using the last of his energy picks up the staggered Champion and drives him to the mat with a spinning spinebuster. The effort is all Hunter has left and both men are left laid on the ground. The hot tag is on.

Booker:
Triple H looks like he is at the end of his rope here, he has to make a tag to Alberto here if he hopes to win this thing Cole.

Cole: But look at this hot tag. Ambrose has two enemies on his end, as does HHH. Who knows what is going to happen here.

Teddy Long watches on from ringside as Ambrose gets to his corner first and tags in Ryan who surprisingly takes his tag. HHH gets to Del Rio and tags him in only a second later. Del Rio and Ryan get to the center of the ring at the same time, but Del Rio uses Ryan’s momentum against him kneeing him in the stomach causing Ryan to flip over onto the mat. Ryan gets to his feet and Del Rio kicks him in the gut, but Ryan catches it, no problem for the former World Champion who finishes him off with the enzuiguri. Mantis comes in looking to help out his partner but Del Rio has it well scouted and catches him before bringing him down with double knee backbreaker. The crowd boos loudly as Del Rio gets up and heads over to Teddy Long motioning for Gold around his waist.

Cole: Well it looks like we figured out why Alberto Del Rio is helping out Triple H here tonight. He wants to prove he deserves the United States Championship match at Wrestlemania.

Booker:
It is Del Rio’s greed. I guess Triple H should be thankful Del Rio is a snake, Cole.

Del Rio turns around and is immediately dropped to the mat with a brutal dropkick from the Hardcore Champion who is now back to his feet. Ambrose again tries to get the crowd going but this one is not quite as good as the last. Del Rio gets to his feet and Ambrose sends him flying off the ropes only to come back, Del Rio is caught and sent to the mat with a spinning side slam also called the Moxicity. Ambrose goes for the cover on Del Rio quickly. The ref however refuses to count stating Ambrose is not the legal man. The Hardcore Champion is visibly upset by this turn of events and looks around the ring and finds Ryan barely moving. Ambrose heads over to Ryan and slaps the mustache off his face with a bone jarring slap before dragging Ryan on top of Del Rio.

1…

2…

NO!

Alberto kicks out at the last second.

Booker: Oh man, my boy Ambrose was so close to getting the victory there. If he didn’t have to go get Ryan he’d be victorious here Cole.

Cole:
I’m more shocked the referee actually did his job by the book, Booker. This match is just full of surprises.

Ambrose feeling victory is just within seconds tosses Ryan out of the way and brings Del Rio to his feet. Ambrose with a not totally conscious Del Rio yells to the crowd, “One Hitter!†The crowd lets off their approval as Ambrose sets him up for the suplex/ddt. Unfortunately before Ambrose can bring Del Rio into a DDT, Ryan chop blocks Ambrose to major heat from the crowd. Both Ambrose and Del Rio fall to the mat. Ambrose isn’t entirely sure what just happened as he gets to his feet, but he finds out soon enough as Ryan grabs Ambrose and swings his neck around performing the Mustache Ride on his Wrestlemania opponent. The crowd boos loudly as Ryan celebrates his traitorous actions.

Cole: Damn him! Damn Joey Ryan! Ambrose had this match won.

Booker:
Man not like this dog. Not like this!

Ryan in his celebrating gets too close to his corner and Mantis, now on the apron blindly tags himself in trying to save the match up for himself. Ryan however is not happy and quickly spins Mantis around in front of him before beginning a heated argument. Mantis ends the argument by picking up Ryan in a reverse piledriver position and sending him to the mat with the Cosmic Disaster. The crowd oohs the move as it isn’t something seen every day.

Cole:
And Team Hardcore has just fallen apart at the seams as Mantis just took out Ryan!

Booker:
I think Ryan’s ego got the better of him, but this match isn’t over yet Cole.

Mantis turns his attention back to his opponent expecting a prone Alberto Del Rio, but instead it is a very pissed off Game. While Mantis was dealing with Ryan, HHH had managed to tag himself in. Mantis is so stunned he has no time to react as Hunter kicks him in the gut, hooks both his arms, and drives him to the mat with the Iconic pedigree! The crowd lets off a mixed reaction as HHH goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Triple_H.jpg
image004.jpg

Justin Roberts:
Here are your winners, the team of Triple H and Alberto Del Rio!

Cole: I don’t believe it! HHH and Alberto Del Rio have overcome the odds and struck victory here tonight.

Booker:
I guess there is a reason they are both former World Champions, Cole. Though you have to wonder what might have happened if Ryan had been able to keep his ego in check.

Teddy is applauding the Game in the ring while nodding his head as the Game celebrates in the ring. Triple H motions for gold around his waist telling Teddy to make it happen. Before Teddy can do anything, Del Rio has snuck up behind him and with a very athletic move gets Triple H into the deadly armbar preparing to snap his arm.

Cole:
Oh no! The match is over and now Del Rio is making his case to Teddy Long. If Del Rio breaks Hunter’s arm that would make one less person in his way of challenging for the United States Championship.

Booker: This isn’t earning points in my book. Get off him dawg. You’ve made your damn point.

The official is trying to get Del Rio off of Hunter who is tapping out when Teddy decides to take action.

Teddy Long:
Del Rio, you get off Hunter right this second or so help me not only will you not be going to Wrestlemania, you’ll be fired.

Del Rio begrudgingly lets go of Hunter. He gets up and looks right at Teddy. “I just made Triple H tap twice. Make me number one contender!†Teddy just shakes his head.

Teddy Long:
Del Rio, you’ve impressed me playa. But unfortunately so has Triple H and a few other guys. So I’ve made a decision regarding what to do about the United States Championship at Wrestlemania.

Del Rio yells, “you better not screw me Long or your arm is next.â€

Teddy Long:
I’ve decided, since this is a wrestling company, I’m going to determine the number one contender the way it should be, with wrestling. So next week live on Raw, we’re going to have a 4 man tournament. The participants are going to consist of you Alberto, Triple H, Tyson Kidd, and one other person. I haven’t decided who yet, but I’ll give you a hint, turn around playa!

Alberto turns around and is shocked to find both members of Beer money in the ring with him. Before Alberto can do anything Storm drives a Last Call Superkick into his face, Del Rio is out on his feet as Roode goes low and spears the hell out of Del Rio to the delight of the crowd and the biggest pop of the night so far.

Cole:
Wow! What news by our general manager of Raw. A tournament to decide the Number One Contender to the United States Championship live next week. I’ve got chills just thinking about it.

Booker:
HHH, Del Rio, Kidd, and one of the members of Beer Money, that has the potential for something great next week here on Raw.

Teddy is shown heading back up the ramp to get ready for the contract signing next as the final image before the final commercial is of Beer Money taking turns taunting with the fans.

image5171.jpg

No Itchweed Next Week Writing Because Of These Cunts.

We come back from our last break, and the ring is dressed with a rep carpet, a table with three microphones on it, and two chairs placed on both sides. The fans obviously know what's happening, and break out into cheers when they hear..

[video=youtube;__Xu_CNN_yU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Xu_CNN_yU[/video]

Theodore Long comes walks out in one of his famous one of a king suits, and does his dance at the top of the ramp before beginning down the ramp. Long keeps his eyes fixed on the ring as he walks down the ramp, with all the fans cheering and holding out their signs.

Long.png

Teddy reaches the bottom of the ramp, and without any hesitation turns the corner to the steel stpes then climbs them. He looks around the arena with a smile on his face before climbing between the second rope and into the ring. Long walks over to table and picks up one of the microphones, then waits for the crowd to claim down before he begins talking.

Long1.png

Theodore Long: Ladies and gentlemen.. allow me to introduce to you the competitors in the main event at Wrestlemania! And now... Introducing first, he is known as many names, but right now.. he's known as; The Viper! Randy Orrton!!

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD!!!
[video=youtube;rpomFY4SVUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpomFY4SVUw[/video]

"Voices" by Rev Theory begins to play throughout the arena, and the crowd reaction viciously with boo directed at Randy Orton; Orton comes walking out wearing only a t-shirt and his wrestling trunks. Orton has his eyes fixed on Teddy Long in the ring as he begins to walk down the ramp.

fff.jpg

Orton stops at the bottom of the ramp and looks up at Long then slowly turns towards the steps and slowly walks towards them. Once in front of them Orton climbs the steps then gets into the ring with Long, and walks over to his seat. Orton pulls it back then takes a seat while looking at Teddy.

Theodore Long: Well... And now his opponent folks! He is the current reigning UWF Undisputed Champion... C..M Puuunk!!

LOOK IN MY EYYYYES!!!
WHAT DO YOU SEEE?!

[video=youtube;Mb0TR6-INNc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb0TR6-INNc&feature=fvsr[/video]

"Cult of Personality" blasts through the PA system and some of the fans get to their feet cheering, while others remain seated booing the Straight Edge Savior. CM Punk comes walking out with a microphone in hand, and the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist, along with the UWF Championship in his hand. Punk holds the microphone up to his mouth and begins to walk down the ramp with a smile on his face.

Punk2-2.png

Punk spins around then extends both of his arms while still holding both the UWF title, and microphone in each of his hands. He walks the rest of way down he ramp with his back the camera displaying his t-shirt that reads "Best in the World", once he reaches the bottom of the ramp Punk spins back around then rounds the corner to the stairs. CM Punk climbs the stairs, then springboards himself to the top of the turnbuckle and holds up the UWF Championship getting another mixed reaction. Punk hops off the turnbuckle then walks over to the table and throws the UWF Championship on it, then unbuckles the UWF World Heavyweight Championship, and also places it on the table. Punk remains standing looking at Orton sitting, and Long begins to talk again.

Long: Well gentlemen.. now that you both are here I want to make something perfectly clear: There will be no contact what so ever, or else there will be severe consequences! Now Punk if you would please take a seat, so we can get this contract signed and these people can go home tonight.

Teddy raises his arm out pointing towards the chair and Punk only smiles then slowly brings the microphone up, but instead Orton snatches his up and begins talking.

Orton-2.png

Randy Orton: Don't waste your breath Punk! Let me guess, you'll stand, won't you? Well it makes no differences to me, because you see at Wrestlemania I finally get what's rightful mine... I finally get to be the one to end your legacy Punk; and more importantly... I finally rid UWF of all those stupid pipe bombs, and become the UWF World Champion!

Punk narrows his eyes then thinks for a second and pulls the chair away from the table, then Punk takes a seat in the chair and rolls himself closer to the table so he's looking Orton right in the eyes. The crowd begin to cheer as Punk brings the microphone up to his mouth.

ffs.png

CM Punk: Actually what I was going to say, was that Teddy shouldn't be so sure this contract signing won't end in an all out brawl, just like the other one we had last month... Which may I remind you I got put through one of these tables, so yeah maybe I don't like sitting at these things. But you don't think that for a minute you can beat me because of it Randal! I am the best in the wor-

Orton: SHUT UP!

The crowd reaction to Orton's interruption with a wave of boos, and he only reacts by continuing as Punk stays quiet.

Orton: I'm sick of hearing it Punk! I'm sick of hearing you say you're the best in the world, that I can't beat you, but the fact of the matter is... I can beat you, and I WILL beat you come Wrestlemania, and last week... Last week you were only seconds away from Wrestlemania coming early.... and me kicking you in the skull! I hate you Punk. I hate everything that you stand for, because to me... To me you are nothing more than a fra-

Punk: Whoa, whoa, whoa, now stop right there.

Punk's eyes narrow as he realizes what Orton's about to say and begins to talk himself.

Punk: Do my ears deceive me or were you... Randal Keith Orton just about to call me a fraud? Because I have not once been dishonest about anything that I have said or I have done. Every word that I say is the truth Randal, and you want to say how you're sick of me? While here's some more truth for you, because I am sick of being disrespected for busting my ass, and I'm a sick of people like you, who think that just because they beat someone who had one good night that they can beat me!

Punk: News flash Randy, you've had four matches two with a freak who hides behind a mask, and one against John Cena, and now... Now you claim that the UWF Championship is yours? I don't think so! You can't get the job done Randal, and come Wrestlemania when you're under these lights, and eighteen thousand people in my hometown of Chicago... Are chanting my name, while you look across at me.. don't say I didn't warn you, because as of this second.

Punk grabs the contract in the middle of the table then brings it in front of himself and flips through to the last page. Punk reads a few lines of the contract then grabs a pen and signs his name to the contract.

Punk: You're my bitch!

Punk stands then flips the table onto Orton, who just pushes it out of the way then stands up and steps right up into Punk's face breathing heavily. Theodore Long brings his microphone quickly before anything breaks out.

Long: Randy! Punk! Now remember if you two touch each other... Next week on Raw we're going to be having a pick your poison match! Regardless of the injures you may face tonight playas.

Orton closes his eyes then steps back from Punk, as Punk smirks knowing that he's pushing Orton's buttons. Randy looks at the contract now on the canvas then bends down and picks it up then begins flipping through the pages. Orton reaches the last page and looks at Punk's signature as Teddy hands him a pen. Orton signs name then hands the contract off to Teddy Long who looks at it, then brings him microphone up again.

Long: Well there you have! At Wrestlemania CM Punk will face Randy Orton for the Undisputed Champi-

Orton quickly turns around while Punk's attentions on Teddy, then leaps into the air and nails Punk with an RKO. Orton gets to a single knee then reaches out and grabs a microphone that's close by as Long gets out of the ring.

Orton: The only bitch I see is you! And next week.. you're going to be facing Wade Barrett!

Orton gets back to his feet and begins to walk out of the ring as Raw fades off for another night.

Credits:
Lewb: Triple Threat
Itchweed: contract Signing/ Austin v Ryder
SBS: Everything else.

OOC: Basically hugely disappointed in this weeks effort. We understand there's bad weeks, but right now it seems like every other weeks we're getting fucked over with no shows.. The Main Event was suppose to give people chances to shine... Yet barely anyone TTed... That's not right. Or fair to us. I mean we ask for 20 mins to an hour of your time once at the least a week, in return... We give you countless hours of hard work writing/planning shows. It's just disrespectful, and I know I'm not the only writer feeling it as SBS and I both had hard times writing.​

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Awesome show!

To bad Regal lost :(

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I was waiting for round two but no one else showed allowing me to. Great show guys.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Hmmm, I'm getting so blank with McIntyre I don't even know what to TT about with him. Explains my two losses in a row... sighs...

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Love the contract signing segment. Orton's pretty much been owning Punk as of late. Itch vs Lewb next week will be win. I've seen what these two can do aganist each other quite a few times; it's gonna be gold.

Alot of no shows, Steiner, Rhodes and most disappointingly Aries. With Wrestlemania right around the corner, you would think people would want to get on the card, I know I do.

Alot of progression headed towards Mania. I can't wait to TT next week aganist 3 good posters.

Killz

Reaction score
Keep at it guys, doesn't feel like you should have to be proving anything about your writing ability but plug away for a little longer, you never know when activity might pick up, could be as soon as next week, you know?

Hopefully going to be making a splash soon because I really liked what I saw, it's testament to the writers and what they pull off even when TT'ing is weak. Nice work SBS, Itch and lewb, my broskis.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I was waiting for round two but no one else showed allowing me to. Great show guys.

As was I and I wasn't sure of the proper etiquette for going again if the other two didn't TT. Good show nonetheless and I hope activity picks up next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.