UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBS

Reaction score
Alright folks just updating you on the show. I have everything done but my two matches which I am working super hard on getting done as we speak. I wanted to say that the tting this week was tremendous. Everyone showed up and I and Itch both appreciate it greatly. Only thing I could use are some backstage promos. If you sent one to Itch send it to me please as Itch is not doing the show this week, and if you want to turn one in anyhow go for it. Thanks everyone.

Reactions: 1 person

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I originally wrote a promo for the show but it was before your second TT against me. I then turned it into my second TT. Any idea when the show will go up? I may be able to write one depending on how much time I have.

SBS

Reaction score
It won't be till this evening. I'd say 8 or 9 PM EST. I'm only half way through my first match so it will be a little while. Get one in if you can Bumout thanks.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Raw 3/27/12 Presented Commercial Free!!!

uwfrawcopy.png

Tuesday March 27th, 2012

[video=youtube;rDyn4OJClII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDyn4OJClII&feature=player_embedded[/video]

large_2009-08-05-wrestling-scene.JPG

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Booker T!

BookCole.png

Michael Cole: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Tuesday Night Raw! I of course am Michael Cole, and to my right is the former six time world champion; Booker T! Book tonight we have another great evening in store as we have some big time match implications for Wrestlemania none bigger then the tournament to declare the number one contender to the US title.

Booker: That is going to be off the hook Cole. But I think the Pick your Poison matches are going to steal the show. When we have Orton facing off against Dean Ambrose and CM Punk facing the United States Champion Wade Barrett. Two big time matches, I cannot wait.

Cole: And we have a contract signing this week between the likes of Stone Cold Steve Austin and John Cena. If that doesn't send chills down your spine I don't know what will. Both men will meet at Wrestlemania in a great match, a match we could preview here tonight.

Booker: And finally one more person will be determing if he gets his ticket punched to Wrestlemania. William Regal needs to beat the European Champion Antonio Cesaro to get to Wrestlemania, and Cole that match is next!

The cameras pan off the ring where Justin Roberts is standing with a microphone in hand, and he begins to do the introductions for the first match...

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Last Chance Match, introducing first the UWF European Champion. Antonio Cessaro!

cesaro_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Smoke arises from the entrance area and from the back comes Antonio Cesaro. He looks around at the crowd with nothing but a face full of disdain. He mocks the crowd as he walks down the ramp, exchanging words with some of the crowd members. Cesaro lifts up the European Championship as he makes his way around ringside for all the jealous fans to see before taking a seat in a folded chair at ring side.

Roberts: And his opponent... From Blackpool, England, United Kingdom!

2we04tc.gif

Roberts: Willliam Reeegal!!

Regality by Jim Johnston cranks the arena speakers and the titantron starts to flicker as William Regal walks out on the stage. He gets a good reaction from the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp, with his fist clenched and in front of him with a smirk on his face. Regal drops his fist then his expression changes as he begins to march to the ring.

cc9a23356-266x320.jpg

Regal reaches the bottom of the ramp in no time at all, then turns the corner to the steps before climbing them, and wiping off his boots. Regal climbs into the ring, then takes off his jacket as he faces his opponent, then clinches his fist up again.

Antonio_Cesaro.jpg
VS.
WilliamRegal2.jpg

The match begins with Cesaro and Regal sizing each other up. They walk to the middle of the ring to do a classic test of strength, but Regal goes for the cheapshot and kicks Cesaro right in the gut. He clubs Cesaro in the back, causing him to fall to his knees. Than he puts Cesaro in a headlock. Cesaro is struggling but slowly getting back to his feet. Once Cesaro is on his feet, he begins to hit Regal in the ribs, making him loosen up the hold. Cesaro than whips Regal into the ropes, Regal runs right back and Cesaro hits a clothesline. Regal gets right back up but is met with a right hand from Cesaro. Regal hits the ground again but insists on getting up. Cesaro than kicks Regal in the gut and picks him up for a big suplex. Cesaro goes for a quick cover.

But Regal kicks out quickly.

Booker: And the European Champion tryna put Regal out quickly dawg.

Cole: Yeah but it'll take a lot more to put a veteran like Regal out.

Cesaro gets a little frustrated at the fact that Regal kicked out so quickly. He stomps on Regal a couple times before lifting him up and throwing him into the corner. Regal hits the turnbuckle and Cesaro runs right after him and hits him with a giant clothesline. Cesaro begins to taunt the audience before turning his attention back to Regal. Regal uses that time to regain his composure and as Cesaro goes to pick him up, Regal pokes him in the eyes. With Cesaro temporarily blinded, Regal hits Cesaro with a right, than a left, and finally a clothesline that takes him off his feet. Regal looks at Cesaro on the ground and goes for his first cover of the contest.

But the champ manages to throw Regal off of him before the count of three.

Booker: And the Champ barely kicks out dawg. So close.

Cole: I know. All Regal needs to do is finish Cesaro off.

After Cesaro kicks out, Regal sort of looses his cool and climbs on top of Cesaro and hits him with lefts and rights. The ref starts counting and Regal stops before the ref counts to 5. Regal, still in control waits for Cesaro to get to his feet. Right when he does, Regal runs at him and goes for his patented knee to the skull but Cesaro, anticipating it grabs Regal, throws him into the air, and hits a flying European Uppercut. Cesaro picks Regal up again, and sets him up for the Ricola Bomb. Cesaro poses for a bit than lifts him up and hits the Ricola Bomb. Cesaro covers Regal.

3!!!

presentando-luchador-claudio-castagnoli_1_651326.jpg

Justin Roberts: And here is your winner, The European Champion, Antonio Cesaro.

Cesaro is all smiles as he gets up and grabs his European Championship knowing full well William Regal will not be a part of the match at Wrestlemania.

Cole: William Regal just couldn't do it Booker. He gave it everything he had but the young European seems to have just outmatched the wily veteran in this crucial match up.

Booker: There is a reason Cesaro says he is the best in Europe, and after that display I think I'm starting to buy it Cole.

Regal looks traumatized by the loss as Ceasaro holds his Championship high in the air as Raw heads to the back.

Cole: We now go backstage where the Nightmare is standing by.

ultimatezombiewarrior.jpg

The Ultimate Warrior: You see Regal as if you didn't already know what was coming. Your time is over as the Nightmare predicted. Are you surprised? Is anyone Surprised? For the powers of the dark gods have shown the Warriors that you time is over so continue to have these delusions of grandeur and false hopes of gold for that is obviously the only thing that keeps life in your pathetic body. Seeing as how you can not even defeat this little man who hangs on to his title by a whim and squeaks his way to victory. But Ambrose what will you do now? For you have no idea what you are about to get yourself into. I'm sure you think you do after watching film of the Warrior's past victories against true gladiators but rest assured you are not one of those gladiators! You my little friend could not even carry their bags! You see this is a new age of darkness and pain. A time where parts Unknown collide with the Ultimate Wrestling Federation and torment with be spread for all to see. Do you think it is coincidence that this world of battle is name Ultimate Wrestling Federation? This was by design of the dark gods for they knew the resurrection was coming, they knew before all that the time would be now that the Ultimate Warrior would rise to engulf you Ambrose and all of the rest of the mortals who do battle here in UWF to fall into this trap of darkness pain and torment. For the man of a thousand nightmares is here to take control, not only of your title at wrestlemania, but of all of your souls! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

The titantron fades to black.....

The ring is dressed with a rep carpet, a table with three microphones on it, and two chairs placed on both sides. The fans obviously know what's happening, and break out into cheers when they hear..

[video=youtube;__Xu_CNN_yU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Xu_CNN_yU[/video]

Theodore Long comes walks out in one of his famous one of a kind suits, and does his dance at the top of the ramp before beginning down the ramp. Long keeps his eyes fixed on the ring as he walks down the ramp, with all the fans cheering and holding out their signs.

Long.png

Teddy reaches the bottom of the ramp, and without any hesitation turns the corner to the steel steps and then climbs them. He looks around the arena with a smile on his face before climbing between the second rope and into the ring. Long walks over to the table and picks up one of the microphones, then waits for the crowd to calm down before he begins talking.

Long1.png

Theodore Long: What's up, playas? I hope that you're enjoying tonight's edition of Tuesday Night Raw so far. Now, the reason I'm out here is because Wrestlemania is right around the corner and we've got some business to attend to playa, and that's signing the contract for the Stone Cold Steve Austin versus John Cena match!

The fans respond with a mixed reaction, those who like Cena cheering and the rest of them booing either Austin, Cena, or both of them.

Theodore Long: But to do that, we must first have both men present. So without further adieu, one of the men participating in the Wrestlemania Grudge Match, the "Toughest S.O.B." in UWF, Stone Cold Steve Austin!

"PSSH!"

104891_o.gif

As the familiar sound of glass shattering emits from the speakers of the PA system, the arena literally shakes from the bitter reception the fans give. As this goes on, the Texas Rattlesnake himself storms out from behind the curtain and begins to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

6.JPG

He ignores the fans on both sides of him that are jeering or trying to touch him or get a high five or something, instead keeping his eyes fixated on the ring as he turns and makes his way up the steel steps, stepping onto the apron and walking along it before stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. Austin walks to the other side and motions to a ringside official for a microphone, who grants the Rattlesnake's wishes as Steve pulls it from his hand and flips him off, spitting on him. Austin turns away and walks towards the middle of the ring and stops, looking at Teddy.

281923_10150259486239556_760619555_7204581_8369475_n.jpg

Stone Cold: Teddy, how the hell are ya?

Theodore Long: Fine, playa, how bout...

Austin cuts him off immediately.

Stone Cold: I almost can't believe you were dumb enough ta' answer that question. Stone Cold doesn't give a damn how yer doin' son, and not only that, but yer gonna be anything but fine if you call me playa again.

Theodore Long: My bad.

Stone Cold: Here's an idea, how bout you quit talkin'? That'd certainly make me feel better, since the sound of your voice is making me absolutely sick to my damn stomach. Matter fact, let's take a poll. If you want Teddy Long ta' shut his damn mouth and let Stone Cold have the spotlight, gimme a hell yeah!

The crowd doesn't give him one, instead they respond with the same bitterness they gave the sound of his entrance music and his overall appearance in the arena.

Stone Cold: Absolutely no respect. Is it because I didn't pick up the microphone they laid out here for me? Lemme ask ya this, why would I? That would mean cooperating, that would mean abiding by the rules. And well, I don't like to cooperate, and I sure as hell don't like playing by the rules. I like confrontation, and when you lay out a microphone for me so the ringside official doesn't have ta' give me one and get spit on, you take away that confrontation, and when ya take away the confrontation, ya piss Stone Cold off. And when ya piss Stone Cold off, people get hurt. (What?)

Stone Cold looks taken off guard by the crowd's chant.

Stone Cold: No. Hell no, I'm putting a stop ta' this right now. You don't have permission ta', "What" anymore. The "What" chant is reserved for people that respect who I am and what I've done, and since you've decided you aren't among those people, I'm hereby revoking your privileges ta' "What." (What?)

Stone Cold looks pissed off as Theodore Long, who has watched all of this with his arms at his side, raises the arm holding the microphone and holds the device towards his mouth.

Theodore Long: Stone Cold...

Austin whips around and looks at him.

Stone Cold: What, Teddy? Are you wishin' it was John Cena out here on this microphone instead a' me? (What?) Am I holdin' things up? (What?) Well, before these pieces of trash can "What?" me again, let's bring your boy out here.

HUSTLE...LOYALTY...RESPECT!
CenaWordLife.gif

The fans leap to their feet as their champion John Cena emerges from the backstage area, not as over the top as usual but he begins working the crowd with the fans going absolutely nuts he stands at the top of the ramp.

normal_vlcsnap-00624.png

He then salutes the crowd before running down the ramp and sliding into the ring. John walks over to the table and grabs one of the microphones off the table, looking at Austin.

00_(86).jpg

John Cena" Steve, it seems ta' me you changed in the wrong locker room before you came out here tonight. If you would've changed in the women's locker room, you could've gotten a tampon for this raging menstrual cycle you're clearly on.

The crowd erupts with "Ooh"-s and laughter at Cena's dig at Austin.

John Cena" Unless you're drunk off your ass, there's no other excuse I can think of for all this nonsense I'm hearing. I mean you talk to our fans and our general manager like they're garbage and then have the nerve to demand respect? Steve, it doesn't work that way, man. Respect isn't demanded, Steve. It's not something you can buy, it's not something you can take, respect is earned. You've done a lot in this business, you've done a lot of memorable things in this industry, you're a living legend. No one is doubting these accolades, they just, like me, don't give a damn. And the reason we don't give a damn is because the moment you turned your back on not only Raven but each and every one of them, you pissed all over your legacy. Now you're just a bitter old man, so I tell you what Rattlesnake, at Wrestlemania I'm gonna do you a favor. I'm going to take what's left of Austin 3:16, and put it out of its misery.

Cena walks over to the table and sets down his microphone, grabbing the pen and flipping back the pages of the contract, signing the line on the back page designated for him. As he finishes signing, he grabs his microphone again and looks at Austin.

John Cena" If you can see the paper, you're more than welcome to sign it.

Austin slams his microphone down and flips the contract around, flipping the pages back and scribbling his signature on the designated line. He grabs the contract and slams it against Teddy Long's chest. Cena sees this and pushes the table out of the way, leaving nothing standing in between he and Austin. The two of them walk closer to one another, dropping their microphones as Austin pushes Cena's hat off of his head. Cena takes his shirt off and throws it into the crowd, then removes his dog tags, kisses them, and drops them to the mat. Cena shoves Austin, sending the crowd into a cheering frenzy. Austin looks down at his chest then at Cena angrily, shoving him back, which inspires the crowd to boo. Austin throws a right but Cena hits the mat and rolls out of the ring, making his way up the ramp, looking at Austin with a smile as he points to the side of his head with his pointer finger. The camera pans to Austin pissed off in the ring as Raw heads to its next segment.

The scene opens with a graphic opening up on the tron, and the crowd all booing.

img_3625_the-law-offices-of-david-otunga.jpg

The empty court room bar one person is shown and the camera shows Otunga working hard. He lifts his head up to the camera and talks into it.

David Otunga: Oh, hey. I didn't hear you come in there. This... is the other side of David Otunga UWF. Not only am I undefeated in the proximity of the squared circle, but I have a record in this very room that even The Undertaker would be proud of. My streak, has gone up to 22-0 today, and my latest was my greatest case yet. I can't let you in on all the details but ahem, let's just say that no lies about what my client, one Mr. Justin Bieber got up to on his eighteenth birthday, will be getting through to the cruel hands of the media after this injunction.

Otunga looks proud of himself, but he looks at the camera showing what is being shown on air, and can see a picture of Bieber being shown.

scaled.php

What the?! Where the hell did you get the from, take that down! I don't want to have to take down the company that write out my paychecks now do I?!

Now, I know the question that is on all of your lips. What's court case number twenty-three. Whats next for the lawyer side of David Otunga. Well.... the answer is... nothing for the moment. I have taken a sabbatical out of my lawyer responsibilities and I have done that for a reason.... Wrestlemania. Mania is coming, and myself, in tow with John Laurinaitis, are heading to Wrestlemania on April 8th... and as one of the only undefeated superstars left on the UWF roster, I expect to be given a match at Wrestlemania to further cement my legacy in the UWF. And if I don't.... well... my employers will be receiving my court case number twenty-three.... and I will win. Let that be a warning to you Theodore.

Now, I have a bit more paperwork to catch up with, but I will catch up with you all next week live on Raw.

Otunga smiles and then gets on with his paperwork as the camera fades to black.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a Semi-Final Match in the United States Tournament. Please welcome Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer Ricardo Rodriguez!!

The camera pans over to the floor where Ricardo has been standing the whole time, and he raises the mic to his mouth with a smile on his face...

Ricardo R.: Señoras y señores,Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes,Él es un hombre de gran nobleza, con una inteligencia superiorÉl es un dios entre los hombresÉl es la esencia de la excelenciaÉl es Alberto Del RRRRRRRrrrriiiiiioOOOOoO!

alberto-del-rio-logo-o.gif

The crowd boo furiously as honking can be heard from all over the arena. Del Rio comes driving out in a Bently, and he opens the door with a huge smile on his face and a scraf around his neck. Del Rio begins to thrust his arms back and forth as he walks forward then stops looking around the arena.

67rt7.jpg

Then all of a sudden Del Rio cracks his smile again then throws his arms out causing pyro to rain down behind him. Alberto continues down the ramp with the same smirk on his face as he had when he arrived. Del Rio reaches the bottom of the ramp then looks up at his opponent with disgust, and takes off his scraf throwing it to the ground. He then climbs up the steps and gets into the ring.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent!

[video=youtube;M1LxvfwKgh4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1LxvfwKgh4&feature=watch_response[/video]

The crowd pops as the theme music of Bobby Roode starts playing and the titantron reads his name. Soon enough, Roode comes from the back onto the stage, wearing his ring gear with his hair slicked back into a ponytail. Storm is dressed in jeans and a T-shirt ready to cheer his partner on. Roode raises one arm in the air and his pyro shoots off behind him as the fans continue to cheer. He makes his way down the ramp, moving quickly, and heading towards the steel steps. Roode hops from the ring floor to the top of the steps and looks out into the sea of people before entering the ring. Storm takes his position on the outside of the ring as Roode prepares for his match.

Justin Roberts:
Being accompanied to the ring by his tag team Partner the Cowboy James Storm, Please Welcome Robert Roode!

AlbertoDelRio-7.jpg
Vs.
Bobby_Roode2.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and Del Rio and Roode tie up in the center of the ring to a hot crowd. The first semi-final match of the night begins with Del Rio forcing Roode into the corner of the ring. A break is called for and Del Rio allows it. Roode lunges out of the corner only to be caught by the Mexican Aristocrat. Alberto sends Roode to the mat with a headlock takedown before continuing to apply the pressure onto the richer side of Beer Money. Roode is clearly being worn down but Roode kicks up and out of the headlock getting to his feet only to be brought down again by a drop toehold. Del Rio immediately tries to lock in the STF but Roode gets to the ropes and out of the ring before anything can happen. Del Rio is furious as Roode is shaken but still clear headed as his partner talks him up.

Booker:
Del Rio using his technical prowess to keep Roode off of his game and now Beer Money is forced to regroup here in the early going.

Cole:
Alberto Del Rio had made it clear he wants to be the Number One contender to the United States Championship Booker, and so far in the early going he is taking it to his opponent.

Roode gets back into the ring and goes to get Alberto but Alberto kicks him in the gut. Del Rio nails him with a knife edge chop that sends Roode into the corner of the ring. Del Rio unloads on Roode with left and right hands to the face, before attempting to whip Roode, but Roode counters, brings Alberto up into the air and sends him crashing down with a spinebuster. Roode goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Del Rio kicks out!

Roode throws the hair out of his face and brings Alberto to his feet before placing him in the corner. Roode drives several shots into Del Rio’s gut, Alberto comes out of the corner and Roode grabs him from behind and drops him with an atomic drop. Alberto is seriously hurting now and somehow still on his feet which is exactly where Roode wants him and drives him to the mat with a drop toehold, before grabbing him and locking Del Rio in the arm trap crossface. The crowd begins to cheer as Del Rio is in pain as Robert Roode looks to advance in the United States Championship tournament.

Booker:
Oh man, you can tell Roode wants to win this match when he brings out that variation of the crossface.

Cole:
I think Roode wants to humiliate Del Rio here, beating Del Rio at his own game could destroy Del Rio’s career.

Del Rio screams in agony as he desperately reaches for the ropes and just as if he looks like he is going to tap out he grabs the rope. Roode can’t believe it and neither can the crowd as Roode lets go. Roode grabs his hair as Del Rio begins getting to his feet and Roode attempts to put Del Rio in a suplex, however Del Rio blocks it and escapes out of it. Roode attempts to go after Del Rio, but DR gets an elbow into Roode’s face, Del Rio lifts Roode up into a fireman’s carry, but Roode quickly slides off. Del Rio turns and is lifted up onto Roode’s shoulders before Roode drops him to the mat with a samoan drop. Roode quickly goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Del Rio kicks out!

Roode isn’t happy that Del Rio kicked out but knows he has to keep his cool if he wants to win the match up. He picks up Del Rio and looks to nail him with a big right hand, but Del Rio has the wherewithal to grab the arm and athletically send both men to the ground before locking in the cross armbreaker. The crowd begins erupting into boos. Storm puts his beer bottle on the corner of the ring as he begins slapping the mat trying to help the crowd get behind his partner. Del Rio looks angry and willing to break the arm of his opponent.

Cole:
And now look at the eyes of Del Rio. He is going to break Bobby Roode’s arm into pieces Booker.

Booker:
Oh man, common Bobby. You got to find a way out of this.

Roode in desperation gets his left foot onto the ropes and the crowd goes crazy as Del Rio is forced to break the hold. Unable to believe his bad luck Del Rio does not let go at first and holds the armbreaker in until the long count of 4. Del Rio gets to his feet and shows off for the crowd who heckle him and throw heat his way. Alberto mentions something about being the best before returning to an injured Roode who is holding his arm gingerly. Del Rio grabs him and sends him flying off the ropes, however Del Rio miscalculates and Roode comes flying into him and connecting with a spear! The crowd goes nuts as Roode goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3… NO!

Ricardo on the outside has managed to place Del Rio’s foot on the bottom rope. The official not seeing it has no choice but to say Alberto kicked out. Roode seeing the whole thing immediately gets up and begins looking at Ricardo.

Booker:
Why that no good son of a… Ricardo does not need to be out here. He just screwed Bobby Roode out of an easy victory there Cole.

Cole:
Ricardo is a genius, picking his spot right there to help out Del Rio, and now can Del Rio use this second life to somehow overcome Beer Money.

Roode and the official begin talking to Ricardo trying to discern what truly happened in the ring just a few moments ago but it is only word against word and there isn’t enough evidence. Seeing how the referee is not going to make a decision anytime soon, Storm comes into the picture and as Ricardo turns towards him, Ricardo is dropped to the mat with the Last Call. The crowd goes into a frenzy and the referee begins yelling at Storm as Roode smiles on. Unfortunately everyone has forgotten about Alberto who now has the beer bottle in his hands. As Roode turns around to bring him to his feet, Alberto unleashes the Beer Bottle down onto the head of his opponent. The ref doesn’t see it!

Booker:
Oh No! Oh No! The ref didn’t catch it!

Cole:
Del Rio just smashed the beer bottle off the head of Roode. This one should be all over. He’s going to steal one.
The ref turns and begins counting the pinfall.

1…

2…

3…

adrsig.png

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and advancing to the Finals: Alberto Del Rio!

Alberto immediately escapes the ring as Storm comes into it like a missle. Storm is extremely pissed that Del Rio used his beer bottle on his friend and partner. Del Rio is all smiles as he walks up the ramp, leaving Storm helping Roode in the ring as we head to the back.

Suddenly the cameras begin to go fuzzy, and no one but the viewers at home can see this, but suddenly a code appears on the screen.

CODE.png

The code rolls throughout it self, with each line showing possibly a different to hint as to why it's then, then suddenly a message appears on the screen.

Can you crack the code before the end?

And with that just as quickly as it appeared, the Code fades off the screen and cameras begin rolling normally in the ring where Justin Roberts is standing.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a Semi Final of the United States Championship tournament match, scheduled for one fall. Introducing first......

[video=youtube;4UThEx02XME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UThEx02XME[/video]

Justin Roberts: From Calgary, Alberta Canada, Tyson Kidd!

Tyson walks out from behind the curtain, with a determined look on his face. He is muttering a few words to himself as he walks briskly down the ramp. He jumps up onto the ring apron and then launches himself over the ropes in acrobatic fashion.

Kidflip.gif

Booker: Well, this kid has got an excellent chance of making it to Wrestlemania, to face Wade Barrett for the United States Championship.

Cole: Big challenge for all four men though Book, not only do they have to win tonight, but they have to be victorious against the other winner, I'm assuming next week here on Raw.

Tyson looks around at everyone in attendance as his music cuts and he awaits his adversary.

"....DDDD-GENERATIONAL!"

triple-h-o.gif

Roberts: From Greenwich Connecticut, He is the King of Kings... Trrrriple H!!!

The Kings by Run DMC blasts through the arena, and all the fans leap to their feet booing the arrival of Triple H. After a few seconds Triple H comes walking out with his hair slicked back, and a water bottle in hand. Triple takes a drink then spits the mist out as he begins to walk down the ramp. HHH walks down to the ring now acknowledging a single fan, and then finally turns the corner to the ring and climbs onto the apron. Triple H takes another drink of his bottle of water then throws it over his shoulder into the crowd. He then turns to the crowd and does his trademark water spit.

AAGV122_16x20-No323.jpg

As the water rains down on HHH he poses then steps into the ring with his opponent. Triple H walks over to the turnbuckle then climbs to the second rope and poses one more time for the fans to get their pictures before waiting for the bell to ring to start the match.

Triple_H6.jpg
VS.
Tyson_Kidd.jpg

​DING DING DING!

The match starts as a matching of one-upmanship. Trips wins the physical battle in the initial collar and elbow tie up and wrenches Kidds arm behind his back. But Kidduses his other elbow to dig into The Games side and to relinquish the hold. Hunter grabs Kidd's arm and whips him into the ropes. He sets something up but Kidd stops himself in the ropes and points at his head.

Booker: Tyson is telling Triple H right there, I outsmarted you on that occasion. In this his debut, can he pull out one of the shocks of recent times here?

Cole: Well, the important thing that is going to show in this match, is if Alberto Del Rio done any damage to Triple H's arm after their handicap victory last week.

Tyson Kidd sets up for another tie up, but when The Game goes into it Kidd ducks, goes behind The Game and jumps grabbing Hunters head and dropping him with an inverted neckbreaker. Knowing The Games past, and his Hart training, Kidd starts working on his adversaries legs, stomping the side of his knee, and dropping to the deck to wrench Hunters leg. Triple H lands a few punches in Tysons arm and starts to get back to a vertical base. He makes it to his feet and takes a few paces back. Kidd gets to his feet and Triple H hits him with a running knee to the face. Kidd gets back up pretty much immediately, and The Game meets him with a flurry of right hands that forces Tyson into the corner. He jumps up over Kidd on the turnbuckle and launches closed fists into his head as the crowd count along with him up to ten. Trips adds one more for good measure and jumps down allowing Kidd to fall to the floor. The Game panders to the crowd holding his arms in the air the way only he can, with the grimace and determination on his face.

Cole: He's going to rue this opportunity that he hasn't taken to pin Kidd you mark my words.

Booker: Yeah, you might be right, but The Game is sure in the driving seat here.

Triple H waits for Kidd to get back to his feet. When he does he looks to connect with a high knee, but Kidd sidesteps it, and as Triple H is looking to change direction, Kidd sweeps his legs from under him. Going straight for the kill, Kidd looks to connect with a sharpshooter. As he tries to turn The Game over though, he kicks his legs out as hard as he can, and Kidd falls to the floor and the ref starts a double count.

Triple H quickly gets to his feet and holds Kidds leg, kicking it a few times, and then dropping an elbow into his abdomen. As he's down there he decides to try a pinfall.

Kickout by Kidd very easily.

The Game holds Kidd's head as he brings them both to his feet, but Kidd fights to an advantage as they stand toe to toe. He knocks Trip down to his knees with a flurry of knees and elbows, and goes for a killer blow. He runs into the ropes, but by the time he returns, Triple H was back to his feet and has hit Kidd with a spinebuster! Triple H goes for the cover immediately this time round.

Tyson Kidd just manages to roll a shoulder up.

the Game can feel the match turning to his favor and notions that the end is near. He waits for Kidd to slowly get to his feet, telling him to hurry up. As Kidd stumbles onto his feet, Triple H lifts his leg up to set Kidd up to go for the Pedigree, but Tyson holds onto The Games leg, and sweeps the other one, dropping Triple H. He then grabs the other leg and quickly rolls him over.

Cole: Sharpshooter! Sharpshooter! Ring the bell already, Kidd is through to the final!

In the wrong corner for The Game, he tries to frantically move closer to the closer rope to him, but Kidd sits right back on the hold, arching Triple H's back up like an accordion, and making it near impossible to move anywhere. Tyson shows strength as he keeps the torque on for a good thirty to forty seconds, and inevitably, The Game had no option, for his own future safety but to reluctantly tap out.

DING DING DING!

220px-TJ_Wilson_o_Tysson_Kid.jpg

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, as a result of submission, and advancing to the final.... Tyson Kidd!

Kidd's celebration is short lived however as his opponent for the Finals Alberto Del Rio comes rushing into the ring and cheap shots Kidd from behind. The crowd begin booing loudly as Del Rio grabs Kidd and begins beating him down hard into the mat. The referee tries his best to get Del Rio off of him but it just isn't possible as Del Rio throws the ref away like he were a toy. Del Rio wanting to inflict harm on his opponent even further locks on the Armbreaker. Kidd immediately taps out but there is no match going on.

Cole: Are you kidding me? Alberto Del Rio just a little while ago finished off Bobby Roode to advance and now he is taking out his second opponent with that damn armbreaker of his.

Booker: Security has entered the ring trying desperately to seperate these two.

Indeed security is now in the ring trying to break the two up. Del Rio finally lets go before turning towards the official and telling him to ring the bell. The official cannot believe what he is hearing and refuses to as he thinks Kidd cannot continue. Del Rio is so mad at the official he doesn't see Kidd's former opponent, the Game Triple H spin him around and plant Del Rio to the ground with a sledgehammer. Still not happy the Game picks up Del Rio and hooks both his arms before sending Del Rio crashing to the mat with a pedigree. Triple H with sledgehammer in hand tells the official to start the match. He does.

Cole: And the official is calling for the bell, I don't believe it. We're going to have the finals of the tournament right now.

Booker: I guess Triple H can be more persausive then Alberto Del Rio can Cole.

AlbertoDelRio-7.jpg
VS.
Tyson_Kidd.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

Triple H starts out the match by throwing Kidd's unconscious form on top of Del Rio. The Official merely shrugs before going to count the cover.

Cole: Wow! That's it!

Booker: I am confused as all hell. That's the end of the tournament. Tyson Kidd is going to Wrestlemania!

Before Roberts can make the announcement however, Teddy Long comes out onto the ramp to the delight of the crowd. He looks right at the official and Triple H.

Teddy Long: Now that is enough of that. I won't have this kind of conduct become all about what Raw is. No way! So here's what we are going to do playa. Since neither man was truely able to compete in this finals match I'm going to excerpt my authority and erase this match from the record books. Which means we are still out a number one contender at Wrestlemania. And I promised we'd have a Number One contender dammit! And since I'm a fair man this is what we are going to do. At Wrestlemania it will be Wade Barrett defending his United States Championship against not one, not two, not three, but 4 Men. It will be a 5 man elimination match. And the challengers will be Triple H, Alberto Del Rio, Tyson Kidd, and Robert Roode. Since none of you could play fair I'm going to make this match a falls count anywhere no disqualification match. Holla playas because the next time I see this, instead of a title match it will be a pink slip.

The crowd cannot believe what they are seeing as Teddy Long has just thrown out the tournament and given everyone a shot at the US Title. The scene is utter chaos as Raw heads to its next segment of the evening.

Backstage perennial backstage talent Todd Grisham is stood outside a dressing room with an elderly gentleman hammering a name into a gold plated name plate.

Grisham: Ladies and Gentleman I don’t know what to tell you, I’ve been sent here for an interview but I can’t quite work out…

The elderly man finishes and hobbles away to reveal the name on the plate. It says ‘asshole’. The crowd half pops. Grisham knocks on the door and a moment passes before Mr. Anderson appears at the door and steps out into the corridor, smirking.

Grisham: Mr. Anderson! We heard you’d signed but…

Anderons grabs the mic from Grisham.

Anderson: Eh eh eh wait. Wait. What was my name again?

Grisham: Um, Mr. And-

Anderson leaves into Grisham’s face and screams into the microphone.

Anderson: ANDERSONNNNNN! ….Anderson….

Grisham looks confused and taken aback.

Grisham: Right right, sorry. So, what are you doing here tonight? Are you here to compete?

Anderson: Me? No way, it’s wrestlemania season! These guys have earned their time in the spotlight, they don’t deserve to have an asshole running around here ruining all that.

Grisham: So you’re here to be an asshole? Sorry I don’t quite follow?

Anderson: “Here to be an asshole?†What the hell is wrong with you? You don’t ACT like an asshole, it’s a way of life. I’m an asshole, there’s assholes in the building tonight!

Anderson points in an arbitrary direction and the crowd sort of cheers.

Anderson: Don’t worry Todd.

Anderson puts his arm around Grisham and looks off into the distance.

Anderson: You’ll be seeing me real soon.

Anderson smiles and heads off screen. Grisham turns to the camera directly.

Grisham: Well there you have it, Mr. Anderson here in-

Anderson bursts back onto scream in Grisham’s face.

Anderson: REAALLLLLL SOOON!

The crowd can be heard laughing as we throw to the ring.

LOOK IN MY EYYYYES!!!
WHAT DO YOU SEEEE?!

GIF.gif

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducubg first he is the UWF Undisputed Champion, CM Puuuunk!!

"Cult of Personality" blasts through the PA system and some of the fans get to their feet cheering, while others remain seated booing the Straight Edge Savior. CM Punk comes walking out with the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist, along with the UWF Championship in his hand. Punk begins to walk down the ramp with a smile on his face. Orton goes one side of the ring entrance side as Punk goes the other, and Beer Money stands their ground inside the ring. Punk climbs the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd as Orton scowls behind him.

CM-Punk-1.jpg

Punk jumps down and hands his championship belts to the referee, who in turn hands them out of the ring, and gets ready to start the match.

I'VE HAD ENOUGH...
wade_barrett_gifSuperCOOL.gif

"End of Days" blurs through the PA of Raw and a collective sound of groans, be it through the already live mics of the superstars already in the ring, or by the thousands of fans in attendance try and mask the music as out walks the Preston Powerhouse, Wade Barrett. The United States Championship is draped around his waist in all of its glory.

e5fekw.jpg

Justin Roberts: And the opponent, He is the UWF United States Champion, Wade Barrett!

Barrett shrugs off his jacket and raises his arms in the air yelling "BOOM!" loudly as he looks around the booing audience. As he walks down to the ring he smirks at the front rows, Barrett shakes his head as he reaches the bottom of the ramp, then rubs his wrist with his other hand. Barrett continues around the corner then climbs the steps and steps into the ring, and he poses with one arm in the air, as his music stops.

Punk4.jpg
VS.
WadeBarrett4.jpg

DING DING DING!

The bell rings and Barrett starts off the match by kicking CM Punk in the gut before lifting him up on his shoulders looking for the Wasteland and the win right off the bat. But Punk isn’t stupid and gets a good elbow or two right into the side of Barrett’s head forcing Barrett to drop him. Punk now lifts Barrett up into the air looking for the GTS but Barrett responds with a rake to the eyes of the Undisputed Champion before driving Punk to the ground with a running shoulder block. Punk gets up but the United States Champion lifts him and sends him to the mat with a back body drop. The crowd boos as the US champion covers the Undisputed one.

1…

2…

Punk kicks Out!

Cole:
So Booker, if you were Randy Orton who would you have picked?

Booker:
I think Randy Orton picked the perfect person to take on CM Punk here tonight. Barrett has that fire and energy about him that most guys on this roster lack. If anyone can soften up the Champ for Orton at Mania it would be Wade Barrett.

Barrett brings Punk up to his feet and sends him sailing off of the ropes. Punk comes back only to be dropped to the mat with a big boot from the United States Champion. Barrett is feeling it and lets the crowd know it by lifting his hands up into the air to massive heat. Barrett kicks Punk a few times forcing the Undisputed Champion out of the ring and the World Champion looks like he is in real trouble. Barrett follows and sends Punk hard into the steel ring steps. Barrett is feeling high and mighty as he throws Punk into the ring and goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Punk kicks out!

Cole: The champion once again finding a way to kick out. I tell you Book, Punk’s streak has been so incredibly impressive. It just shows how much this business means to him.

Booker:
CM Punk is up there with the greatest of all time Cole. Orton is sure in for a fight come Wrestlemania.

Barrett brings Punk to his feet, and Punk with the heart of a champion begins fighting back with big rights and lefts. Barrett attempts an attack but Punk nails Barrett in the side of the head with a kick that sends him crashing to the mat. Punk hurting from the Barrett Barrage falls to a knee and begins to recuperate. Punk shakes off the cobwebs and covers Barrett.

1…

2…

Barrett kicks out!

Barrett may have kicked out but the Champion is feeling it now. The CM Punk chants begin playing throughout the arena. Punk lifts Barrett and throws him hard into corner. Punk runs full speed ahead and nails Barrett in the head with a running knee. Punk isn’t done as he grabs Barrett and drops him with a running bulldog. The crowd is on fire now as Punk calls for the GTS.

Cole:
And we’ve seen this many a times Booker. We all know what is coming next.

Booker:
Barrett’s about to go to sleep Cole!

Punk picks up Barrett on his shoulders looking for the GTS, unfortunately the ref gets to close and is knocked over by Barrett’s feet as Punk turns him. Punk curses as the ref is down, but continues on anyway unleashing the GTS on Barrett. The crowd cheers but Punk cannot make the cover. Punk tries to bring the ref to life but is unsuccessful. He gets up disappointed and is shocked when from out of nowhere he is dropped to the mat with the RKO from Randy Orton! The crowd boos like crazy.

Cole:
Orton! Randy Orton! Getting involved here in the match!

Booker:
Damn the Viper strikes the Champion once again. This is unbelievable Cole. Dammit!

Orton throws Barrett on top of Punk as he brings the referee to life. The official crawls over to the pinfall and begins to make the cover.

1…

2…

3…

_.png

Justin Roberts:
Here is your winner of the match, the United States Champion Wade Barrett!

Cole:
Orton just killed the streak of CM Punk! I don’t believe it!

Booker:
The legend killer just killed another legendary feat Cole. But it will be Wade Barrett in the record books.

Cole:
That damn Randy Orton. I hope to god Dean Ambrose breaks him in half here tonight.

Booker:
Randy Orton should definitely watch his back Cole. Punk is not going to be too happy about this.

The crowd is going nuts with boos. The streak has finally ended and in such a horrible way. Orton stands on the top of the ramp looking down at a CM Punk who is furious as Raw heads to its final segment of the evening.

The camera goes to the office of Teddy Long where he is sitting behind his desk. The General Manager smiles before speaking.

Teddy Long: Hello playas. Now as you might know there are alot of people still left off the card for Wrestlemania. That's why I'm saying right now to stay tuned to UWF.com Because I have something special planned that everyone is going to want to see. Holla Holla!

The bell rings in the ring signaling the beginning of the main event.

Justin Roberts:The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Pick Your Poison match! Cm Punk has picked Randy Ortons opponent for him tonight. From Cincinnati, Ohio, he is the UWF Hardcore Champion, Dean Aaammmbrosee!

[video=youtube;f2N1Qox_ljc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2N1Qox_ljc[/video]

Dean Ambrose's music hits as the crowd gives off slightly more cheers than boos and Dean comes slowly walking out with a kink in his step. He takes his Hardcore Championship off his waist and raises it firmly above his head.

211079_162594773801246_1792689_n.jpg

Cole: Well Booker, this could very well be Dean Ambrose' biggest challenge to date here, squaring off against the number one contender to the Undisputed Championship.

Booker: What? What you talkin' bout Cole, all the pressure is on Randy Orton. By picking Ambrose, CM Punk has technically said "I bet you can't beat Dean Ambrose." It's down to Randy to take it to the Hardcore Championship.

Ambrose gets in the ring and hands his championship out of the ring as his music stops. He looks up at the ramp waiting to hear the infamous words to summon the Viper. It takes longer than usual and the crowd start to boo before....

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD!!!

[video=youtube;0JkEP1gHpyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JkEP1gHpyI[/video]

Justin Roberts: And his opponent... from St. Louis, Missouri, he is the Viperr........ Randyyyy Orton!

Booker: I tell you, he looks ready dawg. Big challenge ahead but if anyone gets through big challenges here its Orton.

"Voices" by Rev Theory begins to play throughout the arena, and the crowd reaction viciously with boo directed at Randy Orton; Orton comes walking out wearing only a t-shirt and his wrestling trunks. Orton has his eyes fixed on Dean Ambrose in the ring as he begins to walk down the ramp.

fff.jpg

He doesn't take his glare off the Hardcore champions as he takes his t-shirt off and throws it on the floor. He then slithers in the ring still eyes fixated on Ambrose. As his music finishes he stands tall waiting anxiously for the referee to get the match started.

DING DING DING!

Ambrose smirks as he backs out of the ring, and starts to look under the ring for weapons straight away. The Viper exits the ring his side and walks round. Separating him and Dean are an assortment of weapons that were under the ring, and Ambrose has already taken a liking to a steel chair. He goes to push it into Randys sternum but Orton kicks it clean out of his hands and it goes up in the air, lands in the ring. Randys stares at Ambrose who backs up a few paces, but Orton pounces, unleashing left after left onto the forehead of the Hardcore champion. He backs up into the announcers desk and Orton clotheslines him sending him right over.

Booker: Oh my goodness! This action is right on our laps here, best seats in the house Cole, you gotta love it!

Cole: Bit too close for me Booker, my time as a wrestler is long gone, this is my space guys, get outta my space!

Orton gets in the ring and stalks Ambrose who is looking to get in the ring. He slides in and Orton stomps away, but Ambrose fights to his feet and dumps Orton to the floor and flourishes with lefts and rights of his own. Ambrose gets to his feet, and sees the steel chair by the side of him, and picks it up. He shouts for The Viper to get to his feet, and when he does, he wields the chair into the head of Orton and Orton goes down to his knees. Ambrose cracks him one more time in the head and Orton falls to the floor. Showing this is his kind of match, Ambrose goes for an early cover.

Orton kicks out with time to spare.

Ambrose picks the downed Viper up and throws him into the corner and barges into Orton on the follow-up. Taking a small second for a breather, he then lifts Orton up onto the turnbuckle and joins him up there, trying to set up his signature superplex. HE has no trouble getting up to the point of execution, but Randy playing possum then pushes Dean off while he has nothing to hold onto, making him crash down onto the canvas. Orton props himself down.

Cole: That's a gamechanger right there, from complete control to being totally on the back foot in less than a second, and against someone like Randy Orton, it can prove to be very costly.

Orton goes outside where Dean Ambrose had brought weapons out, and Orton throws a table up into the ring. He follows it in but Ambrose was stirring and he baseball slides Orton out, who falls onto a metal sign and a couple of chairs when he drops from the apron. Ambros waits for the perfect moment and when Randy is nearly at his feet he suicide dives through the ropes and into Orton both spilling into the front of the announce table.

Booker: Why do I feel we won't have a table left after this match Cole?

Cole: This is exactly why they should have the Spanish announcers here every night!

Ambrose gets up to his feet first and gets in the ring, setting the table Orton threw in there up-right. He puts it in the corner and then goes back to the rope by Randy and shouts at him to get up. Randy crawls to his knees and looks up at the Hardcore Champion. From there he leaps up in the air, grabs Ambroses head and guillotines him on the rope. He then slides in the ring and throws Ambrose out, keeping hold of his head. He then pulls Ambrose through the ropes so his feet are just dangling. The referee is not counting him to break the rope hold but Orton goes through a count in his own head, before executing the rope-assisted DDT. He looks around as the crowd boo him before going for a cover.

Ambrose kicks out with ease.

Cole: Smart, Orton doesn't want a big drawn out match this close to Mania.

Booker: Orton doesn;t want this to get too hardcore against the Hardcore champion, that's what it is Cole.

Orton gets to his feet and stalks Ambrose. His gorilla like arms punching into the mat as Ambrose gets to an upright position. When He is ready to turn round, Orton sets the RKO up. But Ambrose has it scouted, and he runs forward so he can grab Orton and hits a modified powerbomb. He goes for the cover.

3!No! Orton kicks out.

Ambrose looks annoyed he didn't put Orton away right there and picks Orton straight up dragging him onto the table. He jumps up on there also and gets behind Orton. He sets up the Hook and Ladder, but the grip isn't strong enough and Orton leaps up, hitting an RKO and driving the Hardcore Champion through the table. Boos from the crowd nearly mask the sound of the referee counting the pinfall.

3!

DING DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, The Viper.... Raaandy Ortoooon!

randy+orton+mwuscle+mwan+hero.jpg

The crowd is booing massively as Orton has his hand raised in victory a huge smile crossing his face as he slides into the ring. Orton throws out his arms wide on the top turnbuckle only to recieve massive heat. Orton gets down off of the ropes when suddenly he is brought down to the mat with the Undisputed Championship belt. The crowd goes nuts as CM Punk is there standing over the champion. "You might have ended the Streak Randal, but I promise you, I will be ending my career still champion, still the best in the world, and I promise you it will be your last career match." The crowd loves CM Punk beginning a Go To Sleep Chant!

Cole: Earlier Randy Orton ended the winning streak of CM Punk and now Punk is getting his revenge.

Booker: Punk has been toyed with and beaten down by Orton for weeks. The Champ is out for blood right here.

Punk is indeed out for blood as he picks up Orton and is about to deliver the GTS when he sees Ambrose getting into the ring. Punk smiles before tossing Orton to the Hardcore Champion. Ambrose catches Orton and delivers a one hitter from out of nowhere. The crowd cheers loving the work between Ambrose and Punk. Ambrose picks up Orton and throws him to Punk who picks him up onto his shoulders and delivers the GTS.

Cole: And would you look at this CM Punk and Dean Ambrose, the present and future of this company working together to take out Randy Orton! Dammit it is about time the Legend Killer got what was coming to him.

Booker: I think we got ourselves a big time superstar in the making here Cole, but more importantly, I think the match between Punk and Orton just got all the more personal.

CM Punk and Ambrose have their hands raised in victory as Raw goes off the air for another evening.

END OF SHOW

Credits

Promos: The respective TTER's
Contract signing: Dresdon
Cesaro/Regal: Hunter
Orton/Ambrose, Kidd/HHH: Lewb
Everything else: SBS

Last edited by a moderator:

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Good show! Glad to see things ran smoothly this week in my abscents. I'll be making the five way us title card as soon as I can think.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Great show and ADR is going to Wrestlemania. Even if it is another multi match.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
good show, sorry I didn't send in a promo even though I wasn't scheduled for one I usually try to send one in constantly, My netz is disconnected currently and will be back on Friday but I'm using my laptop at a friends to check this so don't worry I'm not loa whenever I get the chance to get online I'll take care of things.

I'm going to Wrestlemania, in my 4 years in e-feds my mania moments are just two failed mitb matches so I can't wait to make something out of the U.S title 5 way. can't wait to keep this thing going

Lewb

Reaction score
Well, the mobile skin is great now! Read this show on my phone! A one on one victory against itch is a nice feat, Barrett now has leverage ;)

Just.. Gotta beat 4 mean at Mania first..... Damn this is gunna be a challenge. Let's steal the show fellas!

Good show, glad I could help with it.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Just wanted to jump in and say Dean Ambrose is my favorite e-fed character at the moment. Good job Bumout, you write him so well. :]
From skimming up and down, it looks like a tremendous show (as always). 'Mania's shaping up to be a great read.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
The Streak is over....wow, honestly didn't see it coming. Way to go Lewb.

I wanted to send in 2 promos, but I fell asleep lol. I'll sav them for next week I guess.

5-man at Wrestlemania huh? Last 2 years I was in Money in The Bank, now I'm in a 5 man, kinda used to these mulit man matches now. Good Luck o all my opponents.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Just wanted to jump in and say Dean Ambrose is my favorite e-fed character at the moment. Good job Bumout, you write him so well. :].

Thanks I think it's because I have a tendency to write psychotic characters all the time.

Another great show and really glad everyone stepped up with the TTing this week. Great reads all around. Damn I lost two main events in a row lol. Glad to see myself standing tall at the end of the show with Punk. As I said in the discussion thread, I wrote a promo but was 30 minutes too late. It was half good and half filler but now I can tweak it to hopefully make it an awesome promo for the go home show next week. I think this will be my first Wrestlemania in any E-Fed ever. I'm excited to say the least.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Didnt know that SBS is gonna be making the show so I sent my promo to Aniking, not him :(

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Regal lost? :shock:

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
UWF Raw April 3rd *Card*

uwfrawcopy.png

Tuesday April 3rd, 2012 Card
"The Wait Is Over! "

Last week the world seen as Antonio Cesaro made sure that William Regal didn't get a shot at his championship, CM Punk losing to Wade Barrett, and speaking of Barrett... He's going to have to defend his title against all four men in last weeks tournament at Wrestlemania!

300px-Joe_Louis_Arena.JPG

With less than a week away from Wrestlemania, UWF will be coming to back to the Joe Louis Arena! And as we said with less than a week to go until UWF's biggest night in history, one can only begin to think what just may happen on tonight's episode!

ZR32.jpg
VS
R-Truth-5.jpg

Zack Ryder vs R-truth

Truth has been very vocal about not being booked, but has YET to show Teddy that he actually is willing to be around here. Well that's about to change because R-truth is going to be in action this week against Zack Ryder! Will R-truth waste the chance he's been complaining about for three weeks now, or will Zack Ryder fist pump his face in only his second match in UWF!

WilliamRegal2.jpg
VS
WadeBarrett4.jpg
VS
DrewMcIntyre2.jpg

William Regal vs Wade Barrett vs Drew McIntyre

Last week Wade Barrett beat CM Punk, which hasn't been seen since the DQ victory by Cody Rhodes on the very first show UWF ever had! Of course you think he'd be rewarded with his accomplishment, but instead not only will Barrett have to face four superstars at Wrestlemania, but he'll also have to face William Regal, and Drew McIntyre in triple threat action!

thUltimate_Warrior26.jpg
VS
UltraMantis_Black5.jpg

Ultimate Warrior vs Ultramantis Black

Well... Could this get any weirder? Ultramantis Black hasn't really been seen since his sketchy tie win with Joey Ryan to cement his name on the Wrestlemania card, but the Warrior... Well that's an entirely different story, while management doesn't seem to be very high on him, Warrior has shown great determination to getting some gold around his waist!

Austin_Aries-1.jpg
VS
Edge-9.jpg

Austin Aries vs Edge

Austin Aries hasn't been seen since his DQ win over Wade Barrett due to personal reasons, but tonight he looks to make his return to UWF against someone who is also returning tonight.... The Rated R Superstar Edge! Teddy Long is said to have very high hopes for this match stealing the show.

Punk4.jpg
Steve_Austin5.jpg

VS
RandyOrton16.jpg
CENA.png

CM Punk & Steve Austin vs Randy Orton & John Cena

In our last main event before Wrestlemania Teddy Long has decided to take the two main events that everyone wants to see, and put them in some tag team action! But with all of these superstars having past issues with each other will this be a equation for success? Or has Teddy thought himself into a corner that could possibly ruin his Wrestlemania card?

We'll also hear from:

Dean Ambrose has asked for sometime backstage to talk about his opponents at Wrestlemania.

Alberto Del Rio will be backstage with our backstage announcers to talk about his match at Wrestlemania, and how things have been since he's come to UWF.

Robbie E hasn't been seen since losing his European Championship to Antonio Cesaro, but tonight he'll make his return.... Backstage at least.

Tyson Kidd is rumored to have something to say coming into the final week before Wrestlemania.

OOC: I'm really stumped for promos, so guys just send some in Please. I'm begging you.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Promo shall be forthcoming. Kinda a nice break to not have to promo for a match for RAW and Mania, though I would of done it anyway :p Itchy Ill have the promo to you later today sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.