UWF 2012: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
NXT Gold Rush Semi-Final: Zack Ryder vs Michael McGillicutty

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?!

[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

The crowd goes nuts as “Long Island Iced Zâ€￾ Zack Ryder's music hits and he walks out, looking to be in a great mood, especially after the war he had with Brock Lesnar. He spots a girl in the crowd and yells out “CALL ME!â€￾

SD_671_Photo_035.jpeg

The crowd is littered with signs that read “RYDER OR RIOTâ€￾ and “RYDER = RATINGSâ€￾. Zack rushes down the ramp in usual fashion and climbs up onto the apron. He then scales the turnbuckle and holds up the LI.

4ee932f21ccc2.image.jpg

He then hops into the ring from there and is handed a microphone. He walks around the ring for a while, waiting for the crowd to simmer down a bit. The smile from his face never fades as he addresses his “broskisâ€￾.

img_9712_zack-ryder-welcomes-the-wwe-universe-to-friday-night-zackdown-smackdown-july-13-2012.jpg

Zack Ryder: Last week, I did something that everyone thought was impossible, or at least something they thought was impossible for me. I stepped into the ring with Brock Lesnar.....and I walked out victorious. Yeah, sure, Brock beat me up. Hell, he even busted me open, but let me tell you something: The Ryder Revolution runs on blood, sweat and tears and all Brock did was add fuel to the fire. I told Brock that it would be yet another failure he can add to his list and I wasn't proved wrong. Brock was so upset, he laid out a referee. Bro, just because you can't cut the mustard doesn't mean its open season on the officials around here. This isn't the NFL, bro. Our refs are legit. But, I digress. I'm not here to talk about Brock Lesnar. He's old news. No, I'm here to call out my next opponent in the Gold Rush Tournament, Michael McGillicutty.

The crowd boos as Ryder mentions Michael's name. Ryder waits for the boo-ing to cease before continuing.

Zack Ryder: For those of you who don't know, or for those of you who fast forward on your DVRs every time Michael McGillicutty comes on your screen, His dad was “Mr. Perfectâ€￾ Curt Hennig, a guy I used to watch on Saturday mornings. Bro, I respect the Hell out of your dad but I really have to say, your mom must have been a bore because you certainly don't take after your old man. “Personification of Perfectionâ€￾ ? Are You Serious, Bro? I would think it would be more like the “Meaning of Mediocrityâ€￾ because that's what you are, bro. “Mr. Mediocreâ€￾ Michael McGillicutty. You see, I've only been out here for a few short minutes and already I came up with something to compensate for your lack of personality. Bro, I sat through your little banter with Sheamus and I got the same impression from you. “People think I'm a jokeâ€￾, “People don't respect me.â€￾ I know all about those things. I know a lot more about them than you do. You see, you're a Hennig. Change your last name all you want, you're still a Hennig. I had to fight and claw and scratch and there's still people who call me a joke and don't respect me. I'm sure you'll walk out here and call me a joke and disrespect me but, ever since I stepped foot on this brand, I've made sure to shut all of my naysayers up.

The crowd is clapping at Ryder's honesty here tonight. A “RYDER! RYDER! RYDER!â€￾ chant is breaking out. Ryder keeps going.

Zack Ryder: JBL signed me up to be glorified enhancement talent for guys like you but guess who defeated Derrick Bateman on his debut night? Me. Guess who went toe-to-toe with a former UFC Champion and came out the winner? Me. For far too long, people have labeled me a comedy act and a joke, well not anymore. Zack Ryder is here and Zack Ryder is the real deal. That's what hard work and dedication gets you. I didn't get to waltz in here as a second generation superstar and get to demand respect. Respect isn't given, bro. It's earned and right now, I don't see any reason why you should earn mine or anyone else's respect. You beat Sheamus, OK great. What next? Beating me? I don't think so because I have made it my mission to win this whole tournament for the people who have been told “You can't do itâ€￾ because I can do it. McGillicutty, you're just a speed bump on my road to King of the Ring and my shot at Randy Orton for the NXT Championship. WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!

Zack lowers his microphone as the crowd still chants “RYDER! RYDER! RYDER!â€￾ Just then....

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: NXT Gold Rush Semi-Final: Zack Ryder vs Michael McGillicutty

[video=youtube;1GVKGHaKrNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GVKGHaKrNk[/video]

"And The Horse He Rode In On" by Reluctant Hero bursts through the speakers spread throughout the arena, as the crowd in attendance begin to boo Michael McGillicutty's arrival. McGillicutty takes a moment before he emerges from the back, a smirk accompanying his face, while he gazes out at the filled to capacity arena. McGillicutty stands at the top of the stage, spreads his legs and throws his arms out, followed by a confident roar and a steely glare directly towards the ring. McGillicutty's confidence is evident.

4-1.jpg

McGillicutty takes a few moments to soak in the hostile atmosphere before he proceeds to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring. People can be seen hanging over the barriers and slinging abuse at the cocky third generation superstar, who has made his way to ringside and opts to walk up the steel steps. McGillicutty enters the ring and walks to the opposite side of the ring where he is handed a microphone through the ropes. McGillicutty steps around the ring and waits for silence, followed by raising the microphone to his mouth.

McGillicutty11.jpg

Michael McGillicutty: Interesting speech there, Zack. Riveting stuff. It was probably the most interesting thing I've ever seen you say or do, but I'm sure your "Zack Pack" would have something to say about that, like they always do. But that's not all I find interesting, Zack. For somebody who's been summed up over the years as simply "a goofball", you're in no position to be calling anybody names. I mean just look at you, you look absolutely ridiculous! You're, what, in your mid-twenties and you STILL look like you belong in high school. You've got your gel-spiked hair, fluoro headband with your adorable catchphrase emblazoned across it, you stand there proudly dressed in your dull, cheap merchandise, and your ring gear... your ring gear just sums up this whole package. There's a reason why people still consider you a joke and have zero respect for you, and it's everything you stand for. Not only that, Zack, but you're the definition of somebody who has wasted their opportunities, and in your case it's all been because of one easy-to-understand reason. Yeah, you guessed it - YOU'RE a goofball!

McGillicutty leans forward and looks Ryder dead in the eyes, as the entire crowd boo McGillicutty.

Michael McGillicutty: By all means, Zack, continue to stand there looking stupid and brag about pointless victories over another joke in Derrick Bateman and a failed professional wrestler in Brock Lesnar, but all you're doing is making it worse on yourself. Your hollow victories won't mean a thing after Monday night, because you may have aspirations to win the Gold Rush Tournament and go on to possibly become NXT Champion, but first you'll have to beat somebody who's been taught by the very best, by somebody who's renowned as being "Perfect". If you don't even have the slightest clue where I'm going with this, Zack, let me help you so you don't make yourself into even more of a goofball. I'm talking about me; I'm talking about how I was taught these ropes by my father, Mr Perfect, the true greatest technical wrestler to ever grace this ring. If you had any respect for my father, you'd show his family, his own flesh and blood, the same damn respect... but not right now. You're right about one thing, Zack, I do need to earn my respect, and last Monday night I earned Sheamus' respect. This Monday night, when I advance to the Final of the Gold Rush tournament, you're damn sure I'll have earned yours!

The moment McGillicutty's lips close, the crowd explodes into boos. They clearly hate this man.

Michael McGillicutty: So while JBL signed you as enhancement talent, only for you to gloriously prove him and all your doubters SLIGHTLY wrong, he signed me because I'm a diamond in the rough. I am untapped talent, from top to bottom, a man who's had to overcome adversity and a huge family lineage to FINALLY be rewarded with an opportunity. I hate people like you who're given an opportunity and completely squander it, falling back on your lame internet show that I will never, for the life of me, comprehend how the hell it give you that kick-start. Maybe it's because you're somehow "entertaining" while I'm allegedly "mediocre". Whatever, I don't care. My point is I am done watching a pathetic waste of time get given even one match, let alone win a shot at a championship, while I'm stuck at the bottom being ignored. JBL gave me the attention I deserve, he's given me the opportunity, and I'm not going to stand here and listen to a guy who wears sunglasses indoors attempt to shut me down and dismiss me, just like everybody has done to him for years. Hypocrite.

McGillicutty leans back and grins at Ryder.

Michael McGillicutty: I'm the Personification of Perfection for a reason, Zack, and I want your devoted fans to watch NXT closely, because I'm going... to dismantle you.

McGillicutty's grin becomes bigger and he's completely oblivious to the crowd's reaction. All he wants to hear is Ryder's response.

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
NXT Gold Rush Semi-Final: Abyss vs. Derrick Bateman

*GONG....GONG*
[video=youtube;hqzKjPn7YSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hqzKjPn7YSY[/video]

Abyss walks through the curtain with a hood over his head. He puts his hands in the air, fire lights up on the stage and the entire arena gets covered in red color. Abyss is standing in the middle of the entrance ramp like he is waiting for something. And yes, he was waiting for something. After a while, Daffney comes out from the the back as well. She stands next to Abyss and she places her hand and Abyss' shoulder. She has a microphone in her hand. While Abyss' theme song is playing, she quickly raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

220px-Daffney_July_2010_crop.jpg

Daffney: Cut the music!

Music instantly stops playing. Abyss and Daffney begin walking towards the ring.

Daffney:
Spotlight, please. I said SPOTLIGHT, PLEASE!

Daffney gets her wish granted and a spotlight follows her and Abyss as they enter the ring. They are both standing in the middle of the ring. Abyss stands behind Daffney and he makes the X sign by crossing his hands.

Daffney: After three weeks...three long weeks, we finally got what we wanted. After three long weeks, Abyss gained his first victory here on this brand. It wasn't just a regular victory. It was a victory that got him in the driver's seat and shot him straight to the semi-finals of this Gold Rush Tournament. After what Abyss did to CM Punk last week, we proved we won't be denied. We never were and we never will. CM Punk said otherwise and look where he's right now...out of the Gold Rush Tournament. Let's talk about something more relevant than CM Punk. Let's talk about the future. Next week Abyss gets a chance to fill his chalice of anger when he'll be facing tha...wait. Who is it?

Abyss whispers into Daffney's ear and she begins to laugh.

Daffney: Oh, yes. My bad. Derrick Bateman. That lonely guy who is tripped in this so called love triangle here on NXT. I'm getting slightly sick of it. Everybody is talking about either Randy Orton or those three. Maxim, James Curtin and Derrick Bateman.

Abyss whispers in Daffney's ear once again.

Daffney:
Wrong? Yes, let's pretend I care about their names. Anyway...a little correction...Maxine, Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman. Seeing those three every week makes me sick to my stomach. I always thought that wrestling these days is for little kids but these three are making it even worse. They are trying to remake this great business into a soap opera. Doing this to NXT is a sin and people have to pay for their sins. Me and Abyss, we are the ones that will make you pay for your sins. We are the ones that will make you suffer.

Abyss takes the mic from Daffney. They now switch places.

Abyss: Suffering. Suffering is a word that you can find in a dictionary but unless you suffer at least once in your life, you will never know what suffering really is. Derrick, if you know what it feels like to suffer from something you are wrong. You can think it all you want, I won't take that away from you...no, I won't but you are wrong, I will make you suffer. For the first time in your life, you will really suffer and this time it won't happen just because you are at a wrong place at a wrong time just like CM Punk. Do not get too excited, boy. Your suffering will be worse than Punk's because I have a reason to hurt you. You saw what happened last week when I did not have a reason. Now think. What am I going to do to you when I have a reason to hurt you?

Both Daffney and Abyss look at each other and they laugh. Abyss then turns serious and looks to the camera.

Abyss:
I don't care if you'll come out here with an American flag in your hand. Bring it with you. If you want, bring Maxine and Johnny with you if you are intimidated. I will take care of you two punks and Daffney will
fix Maxine's face. Just so you know, they won't help you with me. In fact, I suggest you take both of them and you keep them locked somewhere I cannot get my hands on them. At least try...

Abyss is not able to finish the sentence because...

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Zack lifts his microphone back up as Michael glares at him. Zack's smile has faded and instead replaced with something else.

Zack Ryder: Is that the best you can come up with? The same old schpeel we've heard from you lately? And the only thing you could come up with to call me was a goofball? Wow, bro, I know you're no Damien Sandow but come on, I thought you'd be a little more creative than that. But, I guess that's what I get from expecting anything from a guy like you. You see, I've got you all figured out. All someone would need to do to cut a Michael McGillicutty promo is talk....real.....slow.....and talk.....like......I'm about.....to fall.....asleep. You're a snoozefest, bro. Nothing about you is anything like your father. Did you ever stop to think that maybe that's what the problem is? You don't have half the talent or charisma as Mr. Perfect. You try and live off your heritage and you think that makes you entitled to the world. And you have the audacity to say I squandered MY opportunities? I've defeated former World Champions, competed in Money In The Bank Ladder Matches and I'm soon to be one step closer to the NXT Championship.

The crowd cheers loudly as Zack continues tearing McGillicutty to shreds.

smackdown-july-13-zack-ryder.jpeg

Zack Ryder: And bro, it's not bragging if it's all true. Derrick Bateman is a for real competitor. He advanced in this tournament and also beat Robert Roode, the former number one contender and Brock Lesnar, as stupid as he is, is a former World Champion all over, including the UFC so excuse me for trying to convey the message that me beating them should prove just how serious Zack Ryder is about winning this tournament. Just because I wear orange and purple, just because I wear my shades, just because I wear my headband doesn't change the fact that I'm going to McGilli-kick your ass this week on my show N-X-Z. Not only am I going to kick your ass so I can advance in the Gold Rush tournament but I'm going to for everyone who's had the opportunities you've had and threw them all away. You talk about me squandering mine? Bro, there hasn't been any given to me that I could squander. Everything I've ever achieved or hope to achieve will be because of my hard work. I wasn't born into this business like SOME people.

The crowd, like always, is rallying behind Ryder and starts chanting “RYDER! RYDER! RYDERâ€￾. Ryder decides to point this out.

Zack Ryder: Do you hear that? Do you hear those people? That's what a star can do. A star can have these people on the edge of their seats and captivate them. People like you, you underestimate me, and that's fine. I prefer you do because it makes it all the sweeter when I make people like you eat your words. You take my for granted, you count me out, you consider me an easy pass, well not anymore. Zack Ryder isn't here to just make people laugh and have a good time. Zack Ryder is here to do what he does best and that's defy the odds, steal the show and make sure the only person on everybody's minds is Zack Ryder. Ever since I was a kid, I have dreamt of being a World Champion but I've never had the chance. I've never even been able to get close enough to one to even consider winning it, but now I have a chance to immortalize myself as NXT Champion and I'll be damned if the person standing in my way is Michael McGillicutty. Bro, you try and put yourself in a league above me but really, sit down and think about it. I have merchandise. I have catchphrases. I have these people chant my name. What do you have? A Hennig name you refuse to use? A hail Caesar haircut? The personality of a wet log? The question isn't can Zack Ryder overcome you but the question is, can you handle being in a Zack Ryder-caliber match?

Zack is getting closer to Michael as the crowd is still going crazy for the “Long Island Iced Zâ€￾.

Zack Ryder: You're going to "dismantle" me Bro, get real. It's sad that you truly believe that instead of looking at the facts. Ever since I came to NXT, I have been the underdog. Well, I was sick of being the underdog so I decided to step up my game and look where I am. The only person who can give you opportunities is yourself. The only person who can make you a star is yourself. And, bro, the only person who can make damn sure that you gain the respect of these people is you but, I hate to break it to you, you aren't going to be practicing that in our match. You're going to continue doing what you do best and that's letting your family down and I'll continue doing what I do best and that's proving the world wrong and letting them know that Zack Ryder is here to stay and, when he gets the chance, you're looking at the next NXT Champion. I AM Serious, Bro.

Zack lowers his microphone, almost expecting Michael to say something.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: NXT Gold Rush Semi-Final: Abyss vs. Derrick Bateman

[video=youtube;GbwlsRFD06I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbwlsRFD06I[/video]

Derrick Bateman comes out to an even bigger reaction this week as the fans are really starting to take to this rookie. Bateman walks down to the ring quickly and walks around the ring to grab a mic and slides into the ring.

Derrick Bateman
Who do I talk to about having a mic before I even get to the ring? It's just awkward to walk all the way down here just to talk. I had something clever say but instantly forgot it. Oh well. So you're the man I got to beat in order to make it to the finals huh? Well let me just say that it's game over for you Goro because unlike the classic 1995 movie, I'm going to make it all the way to the end and fight the shape shifting viper Shang Tsung!

The crowd pops and beings to chant "Mortal Kombat" as Bateman smiles and continues.

Derrick Bateman
Underestimating me is just about the biggest mistake you could do. Ask Jimmy Jacobs and Robert Roode. I mean it took three weeks before Abyss could finally get a win. I on the other hand won my debut match. Abyss you're nothing more than a big bully and you know what America does to big bullies? We beat the tar out of them! Who do you work for Abyss!? Communist Russia!? Nazi Germany!? Not even the Devil himself can stop America! You may think you have the edge with your little girlfriend there but I got my best friend and a chick in my corner. I mean what could Daffney possibly do to distract me? I know your a chick and all, and my motto is Chicks and America but I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole unless there was a crucifix at the end to slay the mighty beast!

The crowd laughs at Bateman as he continues.

Derrick Bateman
And I can't believe you think I like Maxine ugh! I mean don't get me wrong, she's a hundred times better than you bu-

[video=youtube;DwnnMDTATGY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwnnMDTATGY[/video]

Maxine comes walking down to the ring with Johnny Curtis once again. She has a very angry scowl on her face and already has a mic in hand and climbs into the ring.

Maxine
Derrick!

Derrick Bateman
Hey how'd you get that mic?

Maxine
Shut up! I can only take so much of your incompetence. Look here missy, You may have been able to help out Abyss last week but don't think for one second that you'll be able to do the same this week. Derrick said it himself, You're just some weird ugly cockroach who clings to the side of some wannabe Jason Voorhees.

Derrick Bateman
Nice reference!

Maxine
I said shut up Derrick! You want to know what the ultimate unforgiven sin is? Whoever hired you two clowns.

Derrick Bateman
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!

Derrick Bateman bounces up and down and points at Abyss and Daffney.

Derrick Bateman
Need some ice for that burn Daffney? Or do you not feel burns because you're a witch from Hell! I don't need these guys in my corner just like you'll say you don't need her there either but it's nice to know that they got my back no matter what. Like the 1980 hit classic by Pat Benatar, you better hit me with your best shot! You don't fight fair, but that's O.K., see if I care! Knock me down, it's all in vain, I'll get right back on my feet again!

Bateman poses in a fighting pose while Maxine has her head down mumbling, "Idiot, that's not what the song’s about".

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
NXT: Seth Rollins vs. Sheamus

'Flesh it out' by Blues Saraceno begins playing as Seth Rollins comes from behind the curtain in very escastic mood as he waves his hands around in the air as he gets to the centre of the entrance stage as he begins to slap the stage.

ecdLK.gif

Rollins then walks down the entrance ramp slapping the hands of the fans in the front row, Rollins hops up on the apron as he goes to pose on the corner turnbuckle, Rollins then steps down as he is given a microphone from a ringside worker.

bFNmeVR4NWVReHcx_o_2012-seth-rollins-the-new-nxt-promo.jpg

Seth Rollins:

In case you're wondering where Jimmy Jacobs is, he's at home. I've been sent in as his replacement, long story... Let's not worry too much shall we because right here is a land of opportunity, a place where we can dream. This is a 'New Age', a new beginning for someone like me. Ever since I was a young kid, I watched wrestling... I felt the intensity inside me, the thrill, I'd imitate and always dreamt of being in a ring. Today, I stand here on NXT in this very ring, who do I thank? I thank the fans who tune in week in, week out because you've made my dream happen. Without these people... There would be no 'New Age' for us newcomers, mind you there's plenty of newcomers here on NXT. There's also a few veterans here, the challenge is not an easy one, it's a task, something you could say on the lines of Student versus Teacher. Some have been here for years, some just a few weeks. I met Jimmy at a local gym a few weeks ago, he told me all about Ultimate Wrestling Federation, I was super-excited to get a try-out so I did it straight away. I've got a bit of martial arts experience so that was a bit of a bonus in a way but I succeeded those try outs and I've earned my place here on NXT! I know you people are always cheering someone who's busted their backside and put so much into this business, I don't expect a thousand fans overnight... I look up to many people here and I'm willing, absolutely willing to do what it takes to become 'The best'.

The crowd gives a positive reaction, there's a small 'Rollins' chant happening.

This week, I take on a man from Ireland, a man who loves to fight. Someone who could be deemed dangerous, I've watched a few videos backstage to see what the fuss was about... I searched and searched because some people told me you were a very good wrestler. A former champion I believe, but I've taken to notice that you've crumbled like biscuits lately. Is it because there's a few new guys here that has the charisma, the agility or just have that 'IT FACTOR'? Either way Sheamus, you lost last week as did my best friend Jimmy. But that's not what I'm fussed about, in fact there's nothing to be worired about because I have no fear. Nothing frightens me, I go into that ring and take on anybody who's short, tall, skinny or heavyweight... This week Sheamus, I am going to show you why I deserve to be here on NXT and why this is my opportunity because in all due time, I expect to rise to the very top! I expect to show that us young guys do have what it takes to play with the big boys... This week, I walk into your playgroun-

Rollins is interfered and the crowd begins to boo as they do not approve of the interference.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Daffney asks for another microphone and she gets one. She wants to talk but Abyss puts his hand on her mouth, not allowing her to do so. Daffney seems to be upset but Abyss is perfectly calmed down. He slowly raises the mic to his mouth but then he lowers it once again. He first looks at Maxine, then at Bateman before speaking.

293g8p5.jpg

Abyss: You...you Derrick you do not know what I am capable of. You did not have enough time to watch me in my best but do not worry because you will never see me in my best. The question is, why? Why? Because you and your friends are not good enough. You cannot bring the best out of me. There is nothing complicated behind it. You just happen to be under the bar I set in this business and acting like a tough guy won't make you better....no, not even a bit. What it makes you is little worm that is afraid of me but his ego is too big and his brain is too little to allow him to admit it in front of the entire world. Somebody else would say that you make him laugh but your goofyness does not make me laugh. It makes me want to grab you by your neck, take you somewhere where there is no civilization and just make you disappear...forever. Why? Because you are a just a mediocre nobody who is same as all of these people here tonight.

People boo Abyss loudly.

Abyss: You pretend to be something you are clearly not, just like them. You are afraid of me, just like them. You are blind, just like them. See, my point is that you are nothing special and when you are nothing special in my world, keeping you alive is not worth it. But fear not, I will not kill you. I am not a killer...I am a monster and I said it couple of times already. I will not be denied by somebody like you. You want to make fun of me? Ok. You want to come out here and say something that is supposed to touch me and entertain the crowd? Ok, that is fine with me but while you do all of that you have to remember. When the time comes, everything you once said to me will turn against you and it will shoot your brains out.

Abyss makes a pause as Daffney wants to talk but again, she is not allowed to.

Abyss: Stay calm. You will get your chance. Now back to you, Derrick. I already told you. You are stupid. I have more wisdom in a pinch of my finger than you have in your head. What was that? You come out here and you talk to yourself causing you to forget what you wanted to say? There is a term for people like that. Schizophrenic. Yes. You, Derrick Bateman are a schizophrenic and even you a stupid one.

Abyss looks at Maxine with a disgusted look on his face. It is noticeable even through Abyss' mask

Abyss: I won't lower myself to Derrick's level. Therefor, I will not express my feelings about you, Maxine. Daffney will do so.

Abyss lowers the mic and makes few steps back. Daffney puts on a big smile.

Daffney: I won't make any complicated references about you, Maxine. I am simply going to tell you what you are in case you do not know. A definition of a word "BITCH".

People react with a huge "OOOOH" as well as they did before.

Daffney: Don't "OOH". I didn't say it to entertain you. Maxine, that's it. I won't waste my precious time talking about cheap things...you. You are just that girl that gave "IT" to every single boy who had a nice car and muscles. That is what I call a bitch. Now to you, Batman.

Abyss leans towards Daffney and tell her Derrick's name.

Daffney: Bateman...whatever. Who do you talk to like that? Do you not see Abyss? Do you not see how big and strong he is? Momma, you really are stupid, boy. Let me ask you something...How do you think you are going to handle Abyss when you can't even handle your own girlfriend or whatever she is to you? You-

Daffney gets interrupted by ----

Aniking

Reaction score

"Zack lowers his microphone, almost expecting Michael to say something", which is immediately what he gets. The moment Ryder lowered the microphone, McGillicutty looks down and raises his to his lips.

McGillicutty1.jpg

Michael McGillicutty: Yes, Zack, we get it. You stand there looking ridiculous, but we all know you're dead serious with all those big claims you continue to make. All these people are hanging off your every word, having a great time listening to you finally come out of your shell and stand up for yourself like a man. That's great, Zack, and while they continue to line your pockets, buying your merchandise, living their lives by your creed, believing all your promises and your claims of success... I'll be the guy advancing to the Final of the Gold Rush tournament! I am looking at the facts, Zack, and the facts suggest that Zack Ryder is a failure, Zack Ryder is a clown, Zack Ryder is, as I've said, a goofball, and Zack Ryder is NEVER going to get even within even an inch of a World Championship. Those are the facts, Zack, sugar coat them however you like. As long as it pumps money your way and into the company then I'm fine having to waste my breathe repeating myself over and over, because I know it'll all be worth it in the end when I prove why I am the master of this ring. You could say I'm the "king" of this ring, and it's pure coincidence that the King of the Ring pay-per-view is where I'm going to win the NXT Championship.

While the crowd boo, McGillicutty takes a few steps around the ring. He gathers his thoughts and looks up at Ryder.

Michael McGillicutty: So... I'm not creative, huh? I can't come up with any unique, witty lines like you, like describing my personality as a wet log? I'm not charismatic either, something else that my father was that I'm not. I'm a snooze fest, I somehow speak slowly and bore everyone to sleep... am I on the right track here, Zack? Who am I kidding, I know I am, it's exactly how you described me. Whatever helps you sleep at night, and whatever will get you to Monday night, I'll go along with, Zack, because I can't wait to see the look on your face when your little world comes crashing down. I don't need to think up creative lines just to please my adoring fans, in fact I'd prefer to be as boring as you described me, having no fans whatsoever, if it means I have zero distractions. See that's your problem, Zack, you pander to these people, think up witty remarks to please them, and of course there's all your merch and catchphrases, but when push comes to shove, all you are is a sideshow. Why? It's because you place value on meaningless crap and consider yourself a star because of it. I AM a league above you, Zack, and before we've even stepped in this ring for our match, you've already proven it for me. I guess I should thank you... but I told you so.

McGillicutty shrugs his shoulders and moves on.

Michael McGillicutty: By all means, believe that your merch, your catchphrases, and the UWF Universe chanting your name will get you even remotely close to the NXT Championship,just like your pal John Cena, but in the end all the talking is done in this ring... and this ring is where I do what I do best. I may not use the Hennig name, Zack, but it's because I want to create a career of my own. If I used my real name, all anybody would focus on is the part that says "Hennig". What I do in this ring, what I say on this mic, none of it would matter because everybody would expect me to be a complete duplicate of my father. I chose this name to stand out, and with how unusual it may be, that job is already done, but it's a name I can forge my own career from. My father and I may share some similarities, in particular how polished and complete we are inside this ring, but for the most part I am my own man, Zack. The Hennig name is an extraordinary burden, one that I care to carry on in my own way out of complete respect for my father. If you see that as a slap across his face, then so be it, Zack... so be it. I'm carrying on my father's legacy in my own way, regardless of what some goofball thinks.

McGillicutty looks down on Ryder, not caring for his opinion at all.

Michael McGillicutty: And my extension of my family's legacy, Zack, has no room for immature games. There's no space for you, there's no space for them, and there's especially no space for your flawed description of "a star". You're no star; you're a nobody, a nobody who thinks being involved in a few star-studded matches makes him important. What you are, Zack, is a hypocrite! I've been in UWF for two weeks, my career went nowhere in the WWE purely because I wasn't given the ball to run with, yet I'm the guy who has squandered his opportunities? I'm the guy, Zack? You put the two of us together yet I'm the guy? You said it yourself, you've beaten former World Champions, you competed in the Money in the Bank Ladder match, yet now you land yourself in the Gold Rush tournament looking to become NXT Champion. If you've beaten former World Champions, Zack, shouldn't you already be NXT Champion? Hell, if you even had even the slightest bit of ability, you'd have won the Money in the Bank briefcase. But you don't, and you never will, which is why you're a hypocrite. You're the definition of squandering opportunities, Zack, and you're one of the reasons why I've demanded respect and just one opportunity. I'm getting that opportunity at the King of the Ring when I win this tournament, Zack, and I want you to watch as I take it with both hands... something you couldn't do. But please, don't waste my time with "I couldn't do it then, but I will now" because I don't want to hear it!

McGillicutty glares at Ryder, as the pro-Ryder crowd showers McGillicutty with boos. McGillicutty doesn’t move as he waits patiently to hear Ryder's entertaining insults again.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
NXT: The Miz vs. Brock Lesnar

View attachment 330View attachment 331
AWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;9CZ8_B805Bw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CZ8_B805Bw[/video]

"I Came To Play" hits as the returning Miz - resplendent in his trademark "I'm Awesome" t-shirt - makes his way out to the top of the ramp to a mixed reaction. There's some surprise and intrigue around the returning superstar but plenty of downright aversion.

The-Miz-Entrance.jpg

He makes his way down to the ring, eye-balling the fans in the crowd as he goes. He allows himself a smile as he leaps on the apron and poses. He takes a mic from the announcer and surveys the crowd before speaking

images-1.jpg

U,W,F! The ULTIMATE Wrestling Federation! How the hell have you been, huh? It has been a while. God, how long has it been? It's hard to say (he begins to single people out in the crowd) You there! Have you lost weight? And this guy! With the crazy sign-age, and whoa! Is that a new hat ma'am? Looooooking good! Yeah, it's sure nice to be back.

(The crowd is somewhat taken aback by The Miz's positive opening)

But enough about all of you, lets turn to far more important matters; namely, the fact that, yes, I AM BACK! And as you may have seen or indeed heard I have already been booked on my comeback match on this week's Monday Night NXT, against none other than (he makes air-quotations) "The Beast" Brock Lesnar

(Boos ring around the arena, more in a negative reaction to the mere mention of Lesnar's name as opposed to any kind of support for The Miz)

Yup, yeah, you remember him obviously. I was a little worried after this week's events Ol' Brock may have faded into the darkness of your minds. Relegated to the corner of your brain labelled "Forget if you want". Y'see, on Monday night Brock came out all guns blazin' and forehead veins poppin'. Little Paul Heyman running around him like the unholy offspring of a bumblebee and a warthog. He made his way down to the ring, stepped inside with Zack Ryder...

(He pauses due to the pop from the crowd, shakes his head smiling wryly and continues)

He steps inside the ring with Zack Ryder and my god, didn't Ryder just go and get the win over him! That's right people, "The Beast" lost out to the Lond Island Iced Zeeeeee.... Talk about losing your mystique, I mean, I cant believe Lesnar still has the front to show his face in the UWF dressing rooms never mind show up for a match.

Brock, I want to talk to you directly here. Man to man, well man to beast at the very least;

(The Miz stares straight down the camera)

Brock, booby, take some time off. Maybe go rethink your career, you didn't do that badly in UFC, y'know maybe you could give that another try? Or maybe head for the great outdoors, do some hunting? Get some of that aggression out on a defenceless animal or two. Do whatever you do that makes you feel reeeeelaxed. Cause Brock, I gotta say, when you're dropping the ball against a guy who names himself after a cocktail, you really gotta examine where you are and where you're going. I mean, I accept that as far as drinks go, Long Island Iced Teas are fairly strong and powerful, but dude, it's still a chick's drink. And you didn't even lose to a guy who names himself after a chick's drink, you lost to a guy who makes a bad pun on a chick's drink! That's like TWICE as bad.

Look at me Brock, I took some time out, and now I'm back, fresher, hungrier, stronger, fitter, more focussed, more prepared, more... AWWWWWESOME. So one more time Brock, I won't think any less of ya. Take a holiday, I'm sure we'll see you around some day

(A smile spreads across The Miz's face as he enjoys the mixed reaction from the crowd. But then...)

Last edited:

AF.

Reaction score
Re: NXT: The Miz vs. Brock Lesnar

I thought this was real...

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score

Lights turned out. Here it is. This the moment when Brock Lesnar is going to walk out.... Wait a minute, There is only Paul Heyman. He smiles, that's the face we haven't seen since Randy Orton's arm was broken.

RAW_995_Photo_059_original_display_image.jpg

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, MY NAME IS PAUL HEYMAN. And I'm representing "The Beast" BROCK LESNAR... Hi Mizanin aren't you another so called "man" who is now kissasing these people? I remember when you were the most arogant, egoistic and also the biggest loudmouthed loser in company. What happened? Did you have some critical ilness? But that was past that doesn't matter. The important thing for you now is the future. You are talking about your hunger, strenght and freshness... That's cool Miz, that's very cool... That's cool as sledge in summer... Have you ever tried to donwhill on sledge in summer? No? Here is description of situation: When you are succesful, you're a legend but when you fall... you're death... Fall to stones hurts much more than fall into snow... I have a doubt about your health after facing Brock Lesnar... It will be like collision between airplane and mountain... Airplane will fall hard! And Miz... I'm sorry but you will be the Boeing in this match... Brock is like Mount Everest - hard to get on and very big. Big are his hands, legs and also goals. No disrespect but I was talking to my client a few minutes ago and he said that he's sorry but he will not be able to stop beating that you will get... Yes you had right when you were talking about lose against Zack Ryder... But that's not good for you. Brock is now frustrated and he wants to tear someone in half.

Now theme song plays again and here he comes! Brock Lesnar, looking more dangerous than ever... Vancouver we'll have a problem...

[video=youtube;Z7m9xo923H8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7m9xo923H8[/video]

Brock Lesnar: YOU! Did you come to play huh? So what about a little game? What about "raise broken arm of your opponent"? This is the game I love so much. But if you want I can break another part of your body frogface! I know why you are changed your role from egoistic freak to AWESOME brown nosed troll! That's because you are a puppy. You don't have your own opinions your own goals. You are only manipulated piece of doll.

Brock drops microphone on the mat and he goes out of the ring but another tantrum... He takes down his t-shirt and he throws it away. Paul Heyman stops him...

Paul Heyman: Brock! Don't be mad on this girly metrosexual. He thinks that his coat will help him to win big matches. This is not about clothes Miz, this is about in ring skills. And if you think that kissasing Brock's butt by sentance "You were good in MMA" will help your bones to get out of ring together... You are stupid. Brock doesn't care about praises. The only thing that he cares about is PAIN. You have a small chance to win... Not big but very small. I think about a half percent winning chance... but that's still a chance Mike. The only way you can win is by DQ. Because when Brock has his "destroy mode" turned on, no one is safe... And you can count on the fact that you will have some injuries after this very hard match. And your Awesomeness will not help you to break the devastating Kimura lock. And your body will not be able to take the pain caused by F-5!

Brock Lesnar: Do you know what I love Mizie doll? Sound of broken bone... THAT'S AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOME!!!

Now this duo waits to response from The Miz

Ozymandias

Reaction score

normal_wmplayer_2011-06-07_08-51-26-26.jpg

(Anticipation builds in the crowd as Heyman and Lesnar revel in the verbal beat-down they've just inflicted on The Miz. The Miz takes a moment, a sharp intake of breath and looks skyward. After a few seconds he drops his head and begins to chuckle to himself)

I may still be a young, virile go-getting – extremely handsome – gentleman, but in my short life thus far, I've seen and heard a lot of crazy things. This business will do that to you. But never, ever, evereverEVER in my life did I think I'd hear “The Beast†Brock Lesnar deliver my very own catchphrase! And with such aplomb!

(The Miz attempts to mimic Lesnar's tone) “ORRRRRRGHHHHHHSOME!â€.

Man! You sound like me if I'd been possessed by a monotone demon! But bravo anyway. (He offers Brock some sarcastic applause) Now on to you Paul, because to be fair to you, you said a couple of things which made me sit up and take notice, so lets do this;

Number one! Yes, Brock Lesnar is very big, and very strong and very, I dunno, Kilimanjaro-like apparently, and now that I know you're actually going to turn up perhaps it is only fitting that we discuss the match. You said that I was kiss-assing these people? Sucking up to them? Well they're probably not going to like what I'm about to say, and I doubt you will either. I watched the match last week between Lesnar and Zack Ryder and there were three reasons Ryder won; he was faster than Brock, he was more agile than Brock and lastly and most importantly, he was smarter than Brock. Now here's where I might lose “the people†because your problem and Brock's problem is that I am faster than Ryder, I am more agile than Ryder and there is no freakin' doubt that I am smarter than Zack Ryder.

(The crowd who had been onside up until now begin to turn somewhat)

Now they might not like it and you sure as hell ain't gonna like it but that, my bald eagle friend, is the truth. Brock is heading for his second defeat in as many weeks because he lost to a lesser version of me, he lost to – if you like - the “Diet-Mizâ€. And you're right Brock is frustrated, and – if you'll let me bust-a-rhyme here – that frustration will cause a lack of concentration. Brock's all about revenge whereas I just need to win a wrestling match. That's why I'll win Paul, in fact, mentally, I've already won.

Now on to number two, Y'see Brock, I ain't got anything personal against you, you're just an opponent that's been placed in my way. In order to get what I want – and what I want, for anyone who's keeping count, is the NXT World Championship – and in order to get that, I have to go through you, plain and simple. Now Paul, you mentioned earlier some stuff about clothes, and my jacket, and 'metrosexual Mizanin' and you said all of this stuff in a pejorative fashion. Paul I'm going to do you the favour of explaining that last part as I know you like your beer cold, your TV loud and your words MONO-SY-LLAB-IC, so basically you said all that stuff about me like it wasn't a "good thing".

That's where you and me differ Paul. I like my clothes. I like my jacket. Does that make me 'metrosexual'? Well if so, hell I like that too. I realise you could never be that switched on Paul. Doesn't make you a bad person, it's just who you are, but does Brock really need to be like that?

(The Miz turns his attention back to Brock Lesnar, the crowd respond positively, liking where this is going)

The way I see it, Brock you have so much pent up aggression and frustration just screaming to be let out and Paul just keeps you so damn straight-laced and humourless. Now I admit I had a little pop at Zack Ryder earlier about the whole “Long Island Iced Z†thing, but y'know, cards on the table, it's not a bad little gimmick, and it got me to thinking “wouldn't Brock have so many more dimensions if he had something similar??â€. So anyways I had the guys in the back knock together a little mock-up of an idea I had and I just wanna run it past you and see if it's something you would consider. You know what, I'm just gonna have them put it up on the Titantron right now. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you.....

images2.jpg

FROCK LESNAR!!

(All eyes turn to the Titantron and sure enough we see a very crude photoshop of Brock Lesnar's head on top of a rather chubby female form wearing a flowery dress. The crowd, unsurprisingly, lap it up. We cut back to The Miz now unable to contain his laughter at his own handiwork)

Haha ahem, ok, ok, ok, I know what you're thinking. “Frock†Lesnar? A stupid pun, a stupid picture of Brock in a dress- albeit a very fetching dress, and I know you're thinking “C'mon! Miz! You're better than this!†And you'd be right! But I am doing what needs done. I am dumbing down to your level, because (he gestures at Heyman and Lesnar) I am smarter than you.

(The Miz rests casually in the corner, leaning on the turn-buckle as we awaits their response...)

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Maxine interjects almost immediately at the thought of being with Derrick Bateman. She gets right up in the face of Daffney.

Maxine
I am NOT either of these two guys girlfriend! I don't know what show you've been watching recently but you clearly don't know how normal human beings work. I mean you two are absolutely perfect for one another. The only other person ugly enough to be with you is with you! I applaud you guys but I will never be with one of these idiots.

Johnny Curtis
Except me right? Remember, Derrick won his match last week so you owe me a date.

Maxine
Oh shit that right!

Maxine puts her hand on her forehead like she just got a pulsating migraine as Curtis is ecstatic

Derrick Bateman
Look here Solomon Grundy, do...you...understand....what....I....am.....trying.....to.....tell......you? No matter how big and dangerous you are or should I say claim to be, you can't beat the new kid on the block. And I'm not talking about that boy band either no, I wish I was in that band. You may think that I won't see your best but what I saw last week was you unable to beat Punk on your own so I'm pretty sure I can overcome your best. I have no ego whatsoever. I think my mentality is just where it needs to be given my ability. I'm not just some young inexperienced kid. I'm a young inexperienced, beautiful, badass, intimidating, elegant, charismatic MAN!

The crowd cheers for NXT's resident young charismatic superstar.

Maxine
You heard that right Daffney, man! Both of my boys are men! That’s more then could be said for this thing. I know, I know, he's not a man he's a monster. Even if he was a monster, all monsters get slain. Derrick is the knight in shining armor who will take NXT to the new heights it deserves to be in. Under Derrick, NXT will become equal, no, better than RAW and Smackdown combined! Granted I can take anyone straight to the top but these guys were the first to recognize my talents and so they will be the first to move up the ranks to become the elite wrestlers that I know they are.

The audience actually cheers a bit for Maxine as even she has a surprised look on her face.

Curtis.jpg

Johnny Curtis
That's right baby doll. Movin' on up right to the east side, to a deluxe apartment in the sky-I. And I’ll finally get a piece of that pie.

Curtis gives a very creepy stare at Maxine as she looks away disgusted.

Johnny Curtis
Now I haven't had a match here yet but my main man Derrick here can vouch for me when I say I'm like a modern day Jason Statham but better. If I was a movie star, my movies would make billions. I don't have to be here but I am because everyone needs to know I'm as tough as I look in my future movies. Nothing will stop our rise straight to the top!

Derrick Bateman
Ya' hear that Abyss? Or do humans speak to fast for Grundy to keep up? The only thing remotely true you've said so far is that Maxine can be kind of bitchy sometimes.

Maxine gets incredibly irate.

Maxine
Derrick!

Derrick Bateman
But you can't make me disappear forever. I won't let you, they won't let you, America won't let you! And you're one to talk about mental disabilities. The only disability I have is being way to awesome for one human to possess. Doesn't seem like a bad thing but it makes tons of chicks want you and you can only have one. Not that you'd know anything about that.

Bateman lowers his mic and gives a smirk to Daffney

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score

Brock now starts to laugh very loud. Paul gives applause to Miz and first one to make a speech is Paul.

Paul Heyman: Bravo, bravo, bravo. Miz you aren't only a loudmouthed frogface... You are also a great picture editor. But me and Brock we think that "frock" is still better then "frog" so we take it. It's very ignoraimus to think that you are better competitor then Brock here because when I look at you, I don't have fear I don't feel power I don't have respect for you... You said you're young man, so why are you trying to break through? You have a lot of time to practise. When the time will come and you will be sitting on your couch in your little apartment, take a piece of paper and pen and make a plan for yourself. Number one should be: practise speaking because when I tried to understand your sentances I got lost. You speak like little 2-year old baby... Number two: work on physique... I can't see a piece of muscle on your body, you look like a guy who escaped from cannibals who didn't give him food for four years. And finally number three: watch some comedies and funny programs... Your attempts to get me and my client embarrassed simply and clearly failed. Okey, now Joke time is over. Now back to the good part. Now back to "humiliation" of little nerd. Mike did you ever visited a dentist? Because...

Paul now stops, Brock leans on ropes and smiles. And Paul starts to sing.

Paul Heyman: Because of you! I'm not afraid by Cheewbacca from Star Waars. Because of you. I will not scream when I see mice... (Epic laugh from guy in first line) Oh oh, wait I have another great song about you: You're not aloneee. Brock is here with you. He will tear you apart. You'll be always in mid card. You're not alone....

Now most of people exploded because of Paul's "upgrade" of song "Because of you" from Kelly Clarkson and from "You're not alone" from King of pop Michael Jackson.

lesnar+heyman.jpg

Paul Heyman: Yeah, Miz don't be sad... Sadness will not change your face to better form. Try plastic operation or you know what? What about stomp in face, I think you will look better after a stomp from THE NEXT BIG THING. "The doormat" that's better in ring name then "The Miz" don't you think Brock?

Brock Lesnar: Exactly... Miz, I like the word fast. You said you're faster then Zack Ryder right? Guess what... You will tap out faster then anyone before. Your arm will explode and doctors will enjoy a special edition of arm puzzle...

Paul Heyman: Hey, Brock, we have to go to hospital in Vancouver and ask doctors how good they are in completing the puzzle. If they want 4 pieces, 20 pieces or 50 pieces because that's important here to Mr. Frogsome... Yeah I know.. Let's be serious. Or not? I think myself and Brock, we started to love this confrontation. What we know? Just let's make summary: You're future plastic face, now frog. You're great imitator of Forrest Gump, you can use "Paint" software in your PC, anything else? No I will not say that word again in my life... But I'm sure that Mr. Loudmouth of Loss said that he wants a title shot. In first moment I tought - Hallucination, Fata morgana... Then I realised that what I just heard was true... That's why I turned this meeting in "Joke show". I think that was a great step forward. Who wants to hear arogant no-one to spread a lot of unuseful trash... Little in ring joke made this show "entertainment" again! Brock? Do you have something to say to end this session?

Brock now rubs out a tear which came out of his eye when he was laughing all around the place and he gets back to the "aggression mode"

Brock Lesnar: Miz, you'll get what you want. A nice holidays in 5-star room in hospital. If you have visiting hours for friends, We'll visit you... And because I have a good soul I will make your holidays longer... I heard that there are pauses when the policemen substitutes so when they'll be gone, we can break another bone, make some bruises and many more. Until a hospital visit, we'll collide in this very ring and I can guarantee you that "You are not alone" and you will not survive this beating. See ya awful piece of slime!

tumblr_m7p9az4jMs1qdkrl2o2_500.png

Now both men leave ring. People still laugh after a show what Paul made... But that's the only reason to laugh because broken bones aren't such a good part of entertaing... Theme song plays and Lesnar raise his arms up with confident satisfied face...

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Daffney pulls out an angry look on his face even tho she has no reason to be angry.

2rh8kns.jpg

Daffney: You...you three are so stupid that it makes me want to rip off Curtis' arm and beat Maxine with it. So, first you, Maxine you say that neither one of these two clowns is your boyfriend and neither one of them ever will but then you talk about how awesome they are. That is good for business and good when you want to out-trash-talk both of us but not good when both of your clients are standing next to you. But you are lucky because neither one of them does not seem to be either confused or offended. So my question goes to you two.

Daffney snaps her fingers right in front of Curtis' face. He "wakes up".

Daffney: I want to ask you...are you both deaf and blind or just Blue? Maxine is using you two to make money and make her rear famous one more time because the last time it was popular was when she was in highschool. It was famous because every guy c
ould get a piece of it but this time she wants to make her rear famous the other way which is not working. You should get back to being a gold-digger because these two won't make you any money and they won't make you famous, Maxine. By the way, Maxine. You shouldn't live in the past. I mean, helloooo. It is 2012 already in your world. This is not the age of knights riding their horses, killing men and spending their money on courtesans. Although that at one point it is like at that time. Both Derrick and Johnny are spending their money on you.

Daffney looks at Curtis.

Daffney: I don't belive my ears and eyes. Before I was about to talk to you, I actually had to take you away from the fantasy world you were so deep inside off. I don't believe this. This is like an inception. This whole world you people live in is just a big fantasy world created to keep you away from truth yet you live in another fantasy worlds. I have a hige vocabulary but I can't find a word that describes you. You live in a world where everything is so easy to achieve and you still prefer to not to anything and live in your own dreams. I totally lost my hope in human race. Oh, and you!

Daffney caught Bateman staring at Maxine's rear.

Daffney: At least look at me while I'm talking to you. I could get over Maxine and Curtis but I don't get you. You really are that new kid on the block but kid, you came to the wrong side of the street. It's like when an afro american family moves to a neighbourhood full of racists. You should pack your bags and leave before you get hurt. Actually, no. After
everything you've said to me I think you should stay. At least until monday. You will get hurt and then you can leave. Then, you won't be talking about all the random stuff you talk about. America this, American that. You fight for your country but when you get seriosly harmed, your country won't support you. It is simple, next monday...you are getting burned in flames of the truth.

Daffney lowers her microhone and gives Bateman a smirk just as ugly as he gave her.

Status
Not open for further replies.