UWF 2012: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewb

Reaction score
nXtreme Championship Scramble match.

[video=youtube_share;ZZZMXV3j7Xc]http://youtu.be/ZZZMXV3j7Xc[/video]

"The Beaten Path" plays through the speakers and some New York wrestling fans cheer knowing whos about to come out, but as Bully Ray makes his way through the curtain and onto the ramp, the cheers get engulfed by tirading boos. Bully stands on the ramp, and taps his pockets looking for something. He mouths to the fans "Where's my phone?! Where's my damn cell phone?!" Then, with a smirk on his face he pulls a new iPhone out of his pocket, and starts to tweet something on the stage.

tumblr_m885qy8obg1r62495o1_500.jpg

He makes it to the bottom of the ramp and says into the camera "#BullyNation knows his watermelons.... Use phone insurance! Time to trend again NXT!" before walking round the other side and grabs a microphone. He waits for his music to stop before getting in the ring and as the boos ring out, he starts to speak.

Bully Ray: For those of you who aren't actual fans of wrestling and missed my match with Shane McMahon, you will see that he booted my Twittuh machine, directly into the crowd. For that, I kicked your ass and got your face crushed on the steel steps. And as soon as I got backstage, I got in touch with my insurance company, and they told me to pop in to any Aye Tee and Tee store to pick a new one up. The best part was that they waived the excess fee because they watched nXt, and they saw it was malicious damage and theft, and they were so damn impressed by the Bully, that they decided to waive the charge on entertainment value alone. So before you get your old man to write out a whatever many dollar cheque to buy one of these, save your ink, I don't want it. The fact I'm being regarded as championship material around here, and you're still jerking the curtain is to me... Priceless. It might not be the world championship that I am primed and ready for but this nXtreme title seems right up my street. That belt sure would look good around my waist, while I'm kicking back in Hell's Kitchen after this scramble match this week.

There literally is no-one in this match that can even shine a torch on Bully Ray, I mean let's look at the list of sorry souls JBL has put in front of me. I'll start with a man we all watched crumble and fall last week whilst fighting his identity crisis, Sting. Stinger, if you need to know who you are, then look no further than Bully Ray who is more than happy to let you know exactly who you are. Your a nobody. Your a nobody that made a name for himself while the business was full of nobodies. And now there's some talent shining through in this industry, you can't cut it. We all know the reason your on nXt, because you lost your tag titles and true to form, you lost again last week. This week, you'll make it three in a row and prove that you are who I say you are. You're not the stinger no more, your the stung, and the Bully's poison is potent. You'll find that out soon enough.

And that's it! Myself and Sting are the only ones that have even had a match, the other three men in this match are mere jobbers. Never even had a match and haven't made an impression on the Bully. So if you fancy trying, come out here and say what you have to say to my face! I'm not going nowhere!

Bully rests on the ring rope, and waits for someone to step up.

OOC: Kept it short so we can all get short bursts going, get the post count up high and give nxt a real showstealer! Let's do this brothers.

Reactions: 1 person

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: nXtreme Championship Scramble match.

[video=youtube;Um8KVQDC8cM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um8KVQDC8cM&list=FLfz6utMoF-PPAfx5HdLFsJg&index=3&feature=plpp_video[/video]

All of sudden, an Irish rhytms starts to play throughout the arena. "Written In My Face" by Flatfoot 56 starts to play through the speakers placed all around the arena, fans stand up and hold up their signs, because it's time for their favourite superstar, The Great White, Sheamus. Sheamus emerges from the back after a while and he stands under the titantron, where he makes a crucifix pose, hits his chest with one hand and screams. Sheamus then continues his way down to the ring, over the steel steps, over the second rope. Sheamus takes the microphone and speaks ...

normal_Capture0234~67.jpg

That's really nice song yer singin' fella, but let me stop ye right there. Because as Oi am lookin' at all these people, they are pretty annoyed by you. And who can blame them, when all yer sayin' is crap that is comin' roight out of yer mouth. Ya see Bully, there's room only fer one guy, to become nXtreme champion and that guy is me, 'cause Oi have all the gots, abbilities and skills to take out every single one, who will stand in me way. And it means that his time, it is yer arse, that'S gonna get kicked by Celtic Warrio'. Oi know it, ye know it and every single Brogue Kick Hooligan in this arena knows it, that Oi amd the next nXtreme Champion. Ye think yer tough enough to defeat me in the ring? If ya really think that, you obviously don't know who ye deal with. Not only that Oi will win this championship on me debut night, but simultaneously, with me win, Oi will make these people happy, because a champion like me, that is what they dese've. They a' supporting me, they a' chatin' me name and Oi am givin' them the opportunity, ta see me, the best wrestler in action, that is what they pay fo' ...

Crowd is cheering and chanting Sheamus' name and Sheamus continues ...

Yer not a real threat ta me, Bully. Seriously, in this match, the'e is no real threat, which is makin' my job a lot easier. Oi can eithe' knock ye out with a Brogue Kick o' High Cross o' I can make ye suffe' a lot of pain, usin' Clove'leaf. What I wanted ta say is that, ya'll not walk out od this very ring on yer own feet. Anyone, who Oi'll get me hands on, will suffe' a lot of pain, it doesn't matte' if it's you, Bully o' Sting, Abyss, R-Truth or anyone else, the result will always be the same, me standin' on top of the world with me championship. And fella believe me, this is not a daydreamin', this is really happenin' and all the pain Oi'll put ye through is goin' to be real too, maybe ye all should realize that, befo' you'll step in one ring, with The Great White! Oi don't ca'e what was the result of yer fi'st match, the only thing Oi ca'e about is the result of ou' match, fella, and let me tel ye, Oi already know who is the winne' ... yer not! Whoeve' will try, ta get, what is mine, Oi will take him and tu'n him inside out, leavin' him black and blue. So this is warnin' for ye Bully, and for everyone else, who'll have the gots, to step in one ring with Irish Curse, if you step in this ring, Oi am gonna make yer life even mo' miserable than it was 'til now ...

Sheamus drops microphone and hits his chest, screaming, while the crowd cheers for him, when suddenly ...

Blizzard

Reaction score

[video=youtube;cvpjk1Um4kk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvpjk1Um4kk[/video]

“THE TRUTH… SHALL SET YOU FREE!†are the words heard throughout the arena, as the fans erupt in boos! R-Truth makes his way out on the stage, with a huge smile on his face. R-Truth stops at the entrance stage, as he throws his arms up in the air, screaming out “WHAT’S UP!?†in the process. The fans respond with boos, as R-Truth is currently sporting a yellow “NXT†t-shirt, and his usual wrestling attire. R-Truth stops at the entrance stage, with a microphone in his hand, as he slowly bends his head back, as he begins his greeting.

sMzWx.jpg

FLUSHIN’, NEW YORK!

Jeers and insults begun to surface throughout the arena, as R-Truth wastes very little time, finishing out his unique greeting to the audience.

SHUT UP!

And, it only took one violent “shut up†to anger the fans. The fans responded with loud boos toward R-Truth who shook his head in a disgusted manner.

R-Truth: Now, look, firs’ of all, don’t boo me – ya’should be booin’ yo’selves! R-Truth begins to scan the audience, as a “You Suck!†chant begins to echo throughout the arena. Truth has a disgusted expression on his face, as he continues. Nah, ya’see, I’m gon’ let y’all continue actin’ like the animals you are. Or better yet, New Yorkians since we in Flushin’ tonight, how y’all – matter of fact, never mind. I don’t care how y’all is, I never called how y’all is, it’s all about The Truth now! Ya’dig? An. Nee. Way. Onto more important issues, I’m gon’ give y’all a little treat this fine evenin’. Tonight’s the night that the conspiracy? GETS GOT! ‘Cause I don’t know if y’all been payin’ attention earlier, but The Truth is booked in a championship match! Ya’see, Jay Bee Ell and I ain’t playin’ no games anymo’. He knows The Truth is the top dawg around ‘ere! What Mista’ Bradshaw realized is The Truth is good for business, and The Truth as champion? Even betta’! Ya’see, tonight, I plan on givin’ the conspiracy a good ol’ fashioned BOOT! ‘Cause I’m gon’ get my gold! Y’all wait and see. It’s been far too long! And afta’ I get my gold, I ain’t gon’ share it with none of ya’! None of ya’ deserve it, only I do. I’ve been sharin’ myself with y’all for the past ten years, and where did it get me? NOWHERE. Y’all betta’ believes tha’s gon’ stop, and tha’s gon’ stop tonight when I become the firs’ eva’ nXtreme Champion!

R-Truth now looked around the arena, as he motioned a championship belt across his waist. Truth begun to talk to himself, mouthing off ‘Y’all betta’ stop booin’!’ Truth slowly begun to pace, as he continued speaking.

R-Truth: Y’all wan’ know who my opponents are? Y’all wan’ know what type of match The Truth will be competin’ in? Oh, well thanks you for askin’! Ya’see, folks, pay attention really well because this is the important part – IT DOESN’T MATTA’! Ya’see, I could be facin’ The Brooklyn Brawler in a Bra and Panties match and it still won’t matta’! I will still walk out with some championship gold, ain’t that right, Sheamus? Heh – Sheamus, Sheamus – Sheamus! Why, Sheamus? Why’re you paradin’ to thes’ people and bein’ a GOOD Sheamus? Why? Thes’ people don’t deserve it! I was a GOOD R-Truth and what did it get me? NOTHIN’. Absolutely nothin’! You ain’t gon’ get nowhere with yo’ snow white body, Sheamus! You ‘specially ain’t gon’ get nowhere, Bully Ray! I don’t like bullies, dawg! I was bullied when I was younga’ because people thought I was crazy. Ain’t that weird, Ray? I ain’t crazy! I speak The Truth, and the truth is sayin’ I ain’t no jobba’. Nope! I’m a future nXtreme Champion, whereas you’s nothin’ more than my future polisha’!

Ooh, that struck a nerve! Bully Ray is busy in the ring screaming at R-Truth to get in the ring, and instead Truth shakes his head as he slowly makes his way down the entrance ramp, speaking on his way there.

R-Truth: I ain’t scared of ya’, Bully, so shut’cho fat ass up! As for my other opponents? Listen up, and listen good! We’re doin’ things my way, I’m gon’ break this down for everyone, ‘specially y’all no good, Flushin’ Jimmies. The Truth’s got a hot potato in his hand, but at the end of the night it’s gon’ be y’all who’s ‘bout to GET GOT. And Truth? Truth’s gon’ be the firs’ ever nXtreme Champion! And tha’s the truth, the whole truth, and nothin’ but the truth!

R-Truth lowers the microphone, as he slowly enters the ring, but before he enters, he is interrupted by another entrance music!​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
NXT: Jimmy Jacobs vs. Shane McMahon

FIGHT!

Instrumental riffs are heard before vocals are heard.

'You're afraid like I make deals with the Devil,
You've been at it for years, but couldn't reach the next level'

Next comes out Jimmy Jacobs from behind the curtain as he walks down the entrance ramp, Jacobs soon slides onto the apron before getting onto the top rope as he poses.

Jimmy Jacobs is then giving a microphone as he then gets himself to the middle of the ring.

Jimmy Jacobs:

Time after time I find myself spiralling back into the same exact place. There's nothing that can keep me sane anymore, over the week I've been here... I've witnessed many horrific things, many things that could be seeked as nightmares. Nothing changes who I am at all, I am Jimmy Jacobs... the 'Zombie Princess'. Suffocation is something I had to bare with over the past year, my disappearance which none of you cared about led me to some more demented and more destructive state. Days of being a shadow, days of people walking past not stopping to ask me if I was 'OK'. Nobody stopped, nobody cared. Ever since I was a little boy, I've been alone... My parents abandoned me at a young age, they left me in a park, I was waiting to go down the slide... At the end of the slide was nothing but emptiness, I looked around and there was that boy who went in front of me walking off with his mother and father. Whirlwind did I turn around, nothing... I was left all alone, I slept in that very park for days, years perhaps... Through night I'd find a quiet shelter, mind you I was just a kid, trash-cans were something I'd have to seek for food... I broke into supermarkets in the wee hours of the morning just to SURVIVE! Here I am... Alive. I survived everything that came at me, I'm lucky enough I was finally recognized by one person who ensured me to do something with my life, I was given a free education, I was given everything... Then he disappeared and left me hanging once again, just like my mother and father! Rage built up inside me, I no longer saw an 'angel', but I saw a 'devil' inside me instead. The voices began to speak, they told me what to do, what I had to do, I am the 'Devil's advocate'... And I am here to punish everyone, whilst your sins were forgiven, whilst you all are praying to God in hope of something better... I'm here to make things worst, there are going to be times where you wake up in asphyxiation begging for mercy, begging that God will be there for you to enable that you are going to be alright... But there's going to be that day where he isn't there for you at all, the day I will say 'Good Riddance'. Do you even think for one second that the social world as it is today is respectful? There are wars going on thanks to the government, do we deserve to be at war? Do we deserve to be fighting with other countries? We don't deserve to be fighting anything but ourselves, it's not like you people care for your others anyways! Every day I've seen mothers neglect their children, I've seen families break apart... There are people like me however there are people quite the opposite. People who live the rich lifestyle, who get everything they wish for... They've had it all and never felt an emotion that is known as sadness. These kind of people are the people here tonight, never once have you felt the emotion of sadness, look in your eyes, smirking.... Not giving a damn of what I have to say! Not giving a damn that I had to suffer all these years in the darkness... There was no light! There was no savior for me, I'm a savior for my own self, a savior for the shadows, I am the darkness. This is why I am the 'Zombie Princess'.

The crowd showing their absolute hatred towards Jimmy Jacobs as he sits down by the corner turnbuckle and begins to speak once more.

I've had to watch from the very hill last night, watching the city lights... Hearing sirens in the distance, but you... you people are just like Shane McMahon. You people had it all as children, you were able to celebrate Christmas, you were able to celebrate many happiness and have joy in your family. You were able to find the funds to be here tonight, I've lived all my life... All my life with emptiness, when that man left me hanging... That rage inside me almost put me into prison. At least I knew I'd be well-fed and looked after there, this country is a disgrace to me and my shadows! This rage the 'Devil' has delivered me is how I got into the business, it's how I'm finally becoming one of you. Earning money, but for what... Does it make me happy? No. Does anything make me happy? No. I don't need this business' dirty money, it is not required at all. Where as Shane McMahon, his father owned the damn place... his brother-in-law is nothing but a kiss-ass to Vincent McMahon and is handed many things. But the tragedy is about to begin for the 'McMahon' family, you're going to wonder how you went bankrupt... It's just a matter of time before darkness takes over everything you've prolonged for, everything you've had in your life... Disappears. Shane, as a young child, you had money, your father would allow you to do many things others couldn't... This week, I'm going to show you what it's like to be placed in Asphyxiation. As for all these people tonight, to survive... You must endorse pain, you must endorse suffocation... Something you've not done yet. On NXT this week, you will become part of the 'Jimmy Jacobs Experience'.

Jacobs tilts his head back and forth as he begins laughing maniacally but he becomes serious as soon as he's interrupted.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF NXT 9/10/12 Roode vs Bateman

There is a silence over the crowd as it's soon interrupted by the theme of Derrick Bateman.

[video=youtube;GbwlsRFD06I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbwlsRFD06I[/video]

Derrick Bateman comes out from the back full of energy. He runs back and forth on the stage before calming down a bit and walking down the ramp. He slaps hands with all the fans and grabs a mic and rolls into the ring.

Derrick Bateman
Well I've been gone for awhile but now I'm back in UWF! Me and Curtis have decided to spice up the tag team division but alas there are no tag teams here on NXT so I get the first shot at making a name for myself here and boy do I have a chance to make a name for myself. I get to go one on one with the former champ. Well he's never was really a champ to begin with. I mean come on, what has he actually done? He beat a guy who hasn't won a match yet. I beat Samoa Joe on Smackdown months ago and everyone has been afraid of me since. I mean you can't blame them, I am mantastic after all.

Derrick smiles at the camera as there is a small amount of applause for this new comer.

Derrick Bateman
NXT was made for the next generation and as much as you or JBL want you to be the poster boy of this brand, you're old news. How long have you been around? You talk about Sting being old but your just as bad, trying to come over here as something "new" and having a certain "IT" factor but the fact that it's been this long and you keep losing says a lot about your so called "IT" factor. Sting has accomplished things in the business that everyone dreams of doing and he has his place of mentoring the new breed but you, you're just some guy stuck in limbo. You think just because you can bring a title here it makes you a champion? You've proven over and over again that you're not worthy of any type of gold. I on the other hand am part of a completely mantastic tag team and we will get championship gold very soon. We are the future and you are just another flash in the pan.

The crowd gets a little more into Bateman’s words as he continues to degrade Robert Roode.

Derrick Bateman
Now I got my boy Curtis in the back watchin' out for me and a chick with a massive anger problem managing and it's pretty safe to assume we're goin' places bud. Wrestling is just as much a team sport because you gotta have people watchin' your back. Now I assume JBL has your back and you probably think it's degrading to fight a rookie but that’s the way it works bud. You lose your opportunity and I get mine. Our highly esteemed General Manager just put his faith in the wrong man and I'll prove it when I hit you with my sweet meat sizzler and pin you one, two, three!

Derrick Bateman smiles at the camera for awhile and waits in the ring for about ten seconds before he starts talking again.

Derrick Bateman
You know I was gonna wait for you to come out here but hell Maxine told me to make the best of my given time and that's what I'm gonna do! So I've been thinking a lot lately about life and how we live and stuff and have to guys ever stopped to consider just how awes-

Derrick Bateman is almost immediately cut off ...

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

[video=youtube;xnCkGB4atOI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnCkGB4atOI&feature=related[/video]

Theme song of "The Monster" Abyss hits the PA System and all three men in the ring look towards to entrance ramp. They expect Abyss to come out but they get "The Queen of Darkness", Daffney who comes out with an evil smile on her face. Daffney waists no time as she quickly walks down the entrance ramp with a microphone in her hand.

bgv4uf.jpg

Daffney slides into the ring, stands up and looks at Bully Ray, then at Sheamus and finally at R-Truth with disappointment in her eyes. She then raises the microphone to her mouth and begins to speak.

2wc0eax.jpg

"The Queen of Darkness", Daffney:
Foolishness. Pure foolishness. All three of you define words "fool" and "foolishness". All three of you are just...just...well, disappointing to us. Wether we like it or not, were are still human beings and people like you disappoint us because whenever we look at you, we see the reason why wrestling, good old wrestling is dead. You, R-Truth are the worst one. I wish my ears would have lied to me but no, I heard clearly. You've got a hot potato in your hand? You...you don't know what it is like to hold something hot in your hands. But I guess...something as pure as a potato is enough for a man...I'm taking back what I said...you are no man for me...for me. So...a hot potato is enough for somebody like you. You are getting burned anyway. All of you! You will all burn! BURN! BURN! BURN! BURN! BUUURN!

People in the crowd boo Daffney when all of a sudden, the entrance ramp begins to burn and the whole arena is covered in red lights. "The Monster" Abyss walks through the fire and he makes his way to the ring. Daffney is shocked as she thinks she had this. Abyss takes the microphone away from her and tells her to leave the ring.

33oqw6u.jpg

"The Monster", Abyss:

Go away, Daffney. It is time for me to talk...it is time for me to open everybody's eyes. Most importantly...your eyes.

Abyss points his finger at his opponents.

Every single one of you claims to be something he clearly is not...a future champion, a wrestler...a good wrestler. All three of you think you can put everything on the table next week and become the first nXtreme champion. Keyword - think. You only think you can do what it takes, to put everything on the table but when everything is said and done, you will have to turn around and leave without all the things you have put on the line. There is nothing eXtreme you can do to me...there is no way you can hurt me. I am not the one whe receives pain...I am the one who deals pain to other people. "The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive." This famous quote says it all. I can give you everything but I can also take everything away from you in a blink of an eye. There is nothing you can do to me that will hurt me. What are you going to do?! Piledrive me on a chair?! Chokeslam me through a table?! Cover my body with thumbtacks?! Set me on fire?! I have been through it all. I saw it all...I felt it all and I am still here. Simply because I am the chosen one. Dark powers protect me from getting seriously hurt.

Abyss removes his hood.

Look at yourself, Bully. You have been all around the world but you had no success at all. Something is telling me that if you would join me a long time ago...we could get along just fine but now I do not need you...we do not need you. Why would we need somebody who comes down to the ring with a mobile phone in his h
and. You are trying to fit this whole "new age" stereotype. You spend your time tweeting. Why? To let these mindless people know how you spend every single second of your day? Pathetic. There is now other word to describe you. Do you know what makes all of you so blind? The fact that you all follow new trends, the fact that you are all the same. But no, do not worry. Next week I will put you out of the mainstreamness you live in.

Abyss now looks at R-Truth. He scans him with his eyes before he begins to speak.

So this is what JBL puts in my way? Somebody who sees creatures that do not exist? Somebody who cannot put together a line that has an actual meaning? I am not going to say that I am happy because it will be easier for me to become the first ever nXtreme champion. No, because with you in my way, I have a hard task in front of me. Not the kind of task you think. You all know why I am here. I am not here to win championships. I am here to transform wrestling into something new, something better...I am here to open your eyes and unblock your brains but in you I see a task that is almost impossible for me to get it done. You see the conspiracy when there is no conspiracy yet you still do not see the real world. When I will be finished with you, you will not be able to dance and sing anymore. Why? Because even though you have that little happiness in yourself it will not rise above the amount of darkness I will put into you.

Abyss begins to laught but then turns serious. He begins to pay attention to Sheamus.

I know all the worlds secretes, I undestand the mentality of people who I do not like and who I never was like. However, I do not understand you Sheamus. I do not understand why you are trying to be something you are not. You are different than these two over here. They at least are themselves. It does not do them any good but you get my point. There is nothing wrong about being yourself...There is nothing wrong about being evil. I know that somewhere deep inside of you you are still evil and I will show everybody I am right. I will expose you, I will make you evil once again wheter you like it or-

Abyss is not able to finish because he gets interrupted by...

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: NXT: Jimmy Jacobs vs. Shane McMahon

HERE COMES THE MONEY!

[video=youtube;49-tn-A6bw0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49-tn-A6bw0[/video]

The crowd pops as the “Billionaire Stuntmanâ€￾ Shane McMahon emerges from the back, still showing the effects from his match last week against Bully Ray. Shane walks down the ramp, never letting his eyes leave Jacobs.

theelusiveshaneomacinjeans_7207.jpg

He climbs into the ring and is handed a microphone. Jacobs scoffs as Shane enters the ring and stands across the ring from him, not letting himself be intimidated by Jimmy. Shane then lifts the microphone up to address Jacobs.

Shane-OMac.jpg

Shane McMahon: Oh please Jimmy, spare us an invitation to your personal pity party. It doesn't matter one bit to me how terrible your childhood was. Do you expect me to just go ahead and forfeit the match to you because I feel sorry for you? Do you want me to be afraid of you just because you come from “the streetsâ€￾ ? Well, if you're expecting any of that, you're sadly mistaken because Shane McMahon doesn't enable charity cases like yourself. Oh boo-hoo, Jimmy. “I had to steal from a supermarket to SURVIVE!â€￾ So, your ability to commit a crime makes you somehow better than me? Or was that just another ploy to make these people sympathize with you because, I have to tell you, you're doing a terrible job at it. But, you were right about one thing. I have been handed a lot of things in my life. Just last week, I was handed an ass-kicking by the hands of Bully Ray and even though his hand was raised at the end of the match, well let's just say McMahons are givers as well and I can guarantee Bully Ray will never forget the name of Shane McMahon.....just as I'm sure you won't.

Shane is getting a huge reaction from the crowd in attendance. Jimmy just sits back and listens.

Shane McMahon: This week, I'm again put into a match were I thrive: a hardcore match. And it's perfect because that means I can do whatever I want to you, Jimmy. If I want to drag you to the top of the stage and hurl you off, I can. If I want to wrap a chair around your throat and stomp down as hard as I can, you better believe I'll do it. Jimmy, you can call me spoiled and privileged, you can say anything you want about me and I don't care but the minute my family gets brought into the equation is the minute I start to get angry. Don't you ever say anything about my family, you hear me? You should have just stuck to writing your emo poetry and wearing your womens pants because now you're stepping into the ring with an angry and pissed off member of the McMahon family. And you try and scare me by bringing up satanic imagery but let me tell you something Jacobs: Hell Hath No Fury Like A McMahon Scorned and I'll prove it to you this week on NXT by beating the eyeliner right off of you.

The crowd pops loud and a “SHANE O MAC! SHANE O MAC! SHANE O MAC!â€￾ chant breaks out. Shane then continues.

Shane McMahon: The bright lights of the UWF are shining down on you, Jimmy. You've made it to the big leagues. This isn't some independent show taking place out of an elementary school gym. I don't know how you managed it but you got a job here and, as destiny would have it, it put us in the ring together. You've created a lot of hype for yourself so consider this your true test. Let's see if Jimmy Jacobs lives up to the hype by beating me at my own game. And let me be clear. Even if you beat me, you'll never truly be the same. Bank on it.

Shane lowers his microphone and glares at Jimmy.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Re: NXT: The Rock vs The Miz

Awesome Miz, please TT otherwise you won't get anywhere on my brand. Thanks for the swift tt Itch.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Re: NXT: The Rock vs The Miz

I guess all Czechs are the same, just like you said Neitz.. Thanks for showing your interest in UWF Awesome_Miz but I'm afraid my big plans for you are no longer.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Darkness falls over the arena as the fans react in a mixed fashion. It isn't long after the all-over darkness that the voice of the remaining participant is heard.

You must think this entire thing is an elaborate ruse, something to lead you along so that I can turn back into the superhero black-and-white warrior of justice when you least expect it. Well, you are all clearly diseased and suffering from a terminal case of denial, because this that you've been hearing and what you've been seeing has no smoke and mirrors, no alterior motive, I told you that I am going to taste the victory of my vengeance successfully being carried out and I meant it. But it is not you sitting in the arena that are suffering the most from this denial, no the strongest strands of the virus flow through the respective bloodstreams of the marionettes pulling the puppet strings around here. Because you see, on Monday night, in an attempt to make me look like a liar, the goons in the production truck played the poem that I earlier promised you would no longer be hearing. But now that I'm wise to what they're trying to accomplish, I can assure you that you will be hearing that poem recited no longer. As I've said before, that poem is associated with someone that is deceased, and being that I am not that deceased person or someone that wishes to carry on in their life's work, I choose not to have it read before my entrances.

The "Icon" is six feet under the ground, along with the "Crow" and the "Joker", all of these men have passed away and I have decided to put all of their past accomplishments and likenesses in the coffin with them. So allow me to introduce myself, I am the new Sting, I exist in darkness so that my surroundings reflect how I'm feeling inside. That is my edge over all of you, because as this shadow of sightlessness blankets the inside of this entire arena, you don't know where I am, you can only hear the sound of my voice. What happened to me on my first night in NXT was unfortunate, but I am not ashamed, because standing here disproving your theories of my retirement is so great a victory that I don't even remember the loss. My match this week, our match, has championship implications. Anyone can be champion during the amount of time that the match is going on, but only the person beholding that distinction at the end of that time can truly call himself the incumbent titleholder. I could acknowledge what you five have had to say to me, but I'm going to opt against it, because when it comes to in-ring competition for myself, in case you didn't get the message the first time, my opponents are nameless and faceless, I only see a human anatomy to ravage with the holds and manuevers in my arsenal until I hear the furious tapping of submission or the referee's third consecutive slapping of the mat. Monday night, I will make it my goal the same as yours, to become the nXtreme Champion.

Should I succeed, I will be in a better position to dominate this brand from. But should I fail, I pity everyone in my sight in that moment. It's that simple. Now, you may raise the lights.

The lights come back on, but instead of Sting standing there as has been customary the past few times, he is completely gone.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

OOC: Just wanted to drop by and ask how this is going to continue. Will the order in the second round stay the same as in the first one or can we go like we want to?

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score

Really no more TTs can be made tbh, it's Sunday, the show is tomorrow so unfortunately no more guys.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Sorry that it took me so long everyone, this just hasn't been a good week with work and everything else going on. Hopefully next week will be better and you guys can be proud of me again.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF NXT 09-17-12 Lesnar v. Orton

[video=youtube;ixfDu08xtZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixfDu08xtZk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The Titantron begins playing the music of the Viper Randy Orton, titled Ripper, and the crowd goes nuts. Orton comes out of the back to a nice ovation as the NXT World Heavyweight Champion, title on his good shoulder, comes out to the ring. He puts a smile on his face which is really creepy as everyone notices Orton's left arm is in a cast and dead at his side,.. Orton takes the title off his shoulder and begins carrying it at his side as he begins to walk down to the ring. As Orton gets to the bottom of the ramp his demeanor changes and the poisonous look of the Viper takes center stage as he hops into the ring. Orton clearly showing signs of pain uses his good arm to head over to the turnbuckle and lift the World Tilte into the air with his right hand. The crowd pop loudly as Orton smiles. Orton hops down off the turnbuckle and he calls for a microphone. The NXT ring crew hand it to him. Orton begins pacing as his music stops and as he begins to speak it is to the crowd.

3740bd7ef8dc197ec3328d52bba86f09.jpg

Randy Orton: As I’m sure all of you are wondering, just why in the hell would I ask for this match, after all I am essentially now one armed as my arm is stuck in this cast for an undetermined amount of time. And my opponent I ask for is none other than a former World Champion in not just wrestling but in mixed martial arts. A man who attacked me for no better reason then because he was jealous that he wasn’t me! Brock if you think you’ve managed to do anything respectable, if you think your little attack is going to earn you a Championship match or credibility, you should have stayed out of a wrestling ring. Because it takes a “real†man to attack an injured opponent. Only a “respectable†man would try to break a man’s arm that has already been broken. If you think you’ve done anything to make me fear you, to make me respect you, you failed.

The crowd cheer happy to see the fact that Orton is not afraid to fight even injured and especially be intimidated by an Animal like Lesnar. He pauses a moment to look at his arm a look of frustration on his face.

Randy Orton:
I don’t care if your moniker used to be the Next Big Thing. I don’t care if you are a mixed martial arts champion. I don’t care you are a former United States Champion, because here in the UWF only one thing matters, here on this brand only one thing matters and that is what is on my shoulder, the World Championship! Something Brock I know you want. No. Something you need. Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but as Robert Roode is going to learn come Vengeance, to get this World Championship you are going to have to go through me, and broken arm or not, the only way you are going to ever do that is to kill me, and as you can see any attempt you make such as your little “attack†last Monday isn’t going to cut it. But then Brock I have something that you don’t. Hell I have a lot of things you don’t, but the major thing I outshine you in, and what really eats you alive, is that I have achieved greatness, I am greatness. While you, you will go down as a footnote in history, as just a man.

“RKO†chants begin and Orton pauses a moment. A smile creeps onto his face at the resounding support of the UWF crowd. Orton is still getting used to be cheering for as it is indeed something new. Orton nods his head and the crowd settles down.

Randy Orton:
You could have been great Brock of that I have no doubt, but as you’ve shown in the past when it comes to standing in the spotlight, you burn out, you quit. You don’t have the fortitude to take a man with my gifts and abilities down, handicapped or not. I guarantee you Brock, this match is not going to end the way you hope. It isn’t going to end with Brock Lesnar defeating the World Champion Randy Orton. No! The match is going to end exactly as it should, with the World Champion, with myself, proving I am The CURRENT Generation and proving why I AM Champion. You want your 15 minutes of fame Brock, by all means let’s do this. I’ll walk out victorious and you can go back to attacking cripples. Because I will prove without doubt, you are nothing but dust beneath my feet. For even one armed, you need to be very cautious of this Viper’s bite!

Orton looks ready fight, no doubt about it as he turns towards the entrance way and waits for his opponent to show.

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
The Rock vs Robert Roode. NXT

The arena is buzzing while waiting for either superstar to come out and all seems call until..

IF YOU SMEELL
WHAT THE ROCK...
IS COOKIN!!!

[video=youtube;Vt60tOOc5ws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Vt60tOOc5ws[/video]

The Rock walks out onto the stage leaving the crowd to go completely unglued. The Rock flashes his smile and begins to rub his arms, wiping away the goosebumps from his arms. He pounds his chest once and says "I love this" and begins walking down to the ring in signature Rock fashion. Once The Rock reachs the bottom of the isle then rounds the corner and climbs up the steps to the apron. He walks on the apron over to the far corner, climbing to the second rope then throwing his arm, making the fans go completely apeshit again.

RAW_984_Photo_004.jpg

The Rock climbs down from the turnbuckle then walks on the apron and climbs into the middle of the ring. He walks to the center of the ring and asks for a microphone. Once he gets on he walks back into the middle of the ring, and cracks a huge Rock smile then immediately goes into his promo.

RAW_984_Photo_006.jpg

The Rock: Robert Roode... Now before you come down to the people's ring and run your mouth about how The Rock is nothing. How The Rock is coming back and demanding title shots, and running his own mouth. No! The Rock said it last week and he'll say it again... The Rock came back, for one reason and one reason only...cause he's not done yet. He's not back for titles, he's not back to be the next big thing. Oh, no, no, no, no. No!

The Rock: I came back to be the absolute best that I can be. And this is where we begin disagree Bobby. You seem to think. THINK! That you were a champion, when you absolutely... positively suck!

The crowd goes nuts for The Rock obviously saying their own opinions as his own.

The Rock: But The Rock.. he knows he's a champion. The Rocks knows that deep in his heart; deep in the people's heart.. At the end of the night, when all the smoke clears; One title, two titles, no titles, or Stone Cold's stupid ass micky mouse title... The Rock is the People's Champion! So JBL The Rock hopes you're listening, because what he has to say next is directly at you. JBL you run you're mouth saying how Bobby is the true champion. Bobby is this, Bobby is that. The Rock says this; Bobby is a row-dee poo candy ass! And that come this Monday Night when The Rock and Robert Roode; go one on one.. there isn't a shadow of doubt in The Rock's mind that he's going to layth the smackdown aaaaalllll over your candy ass!

The crowd once again pop for The Rock delivering another one of his catchphrase. The Rock narrows his eyes then brings the microphone back up.

The Rock: You came out here with a title that meant nothing not only to this company, but more importantly... The People. Who do you think you are... CM Punk? (The crowd laughs, and The Rock continues) The Rock didn't care about the NWA Championship. As a matter of fact, The Rock knows you're close to JBL so he wants you to find that fake championship you like to hold on to... Got it? Good, now hand it over to JBL. Now JBL, The Rock wants you to shine that title up reeeal nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass!!

The Rock: See The Rock doesn't care.. No as a matter of fact let's get real. I don't care about what you have to say Robert..

The Rock loses his smile and look directly into the camera continuing.

The Rock: For months now, The Rock has waited... The Rock has listened and he's heard you run your mouth, about how think that you're the best NXT has. You're the best Raw had. You're the best period. The Rock doesn't think so jibbronie. You never beat The Rock. As a matter of fact you couldn't even beat Jeff Hardy. Just how in the BLUE hell do you think. No do you expect to beat The Rock? The Rock will come out here night after night, week after week. Doing what he does best; Bring it, and checking all the candy asses directly into the smackdown hotel! Because you see Robert Roode, The Rock figure waited until he beat The Miz. He'd wait until you finally got knocked off that imagine pedistool, that you also put the poontang pie on... And then he'd beat your candy ass all over this ring and take you contendership bitch! Because The Rock isn't going to be the NXT... No. The Rock IS the... Next Champion. Quote that you fruit loop.

The Rock: NOW IF YOU SMEEELLLL

The Rock is cut off by...​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.