Username change thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Thanks R'Albin, this thread definitely needed more off-topic posts. :tough:

THAT DUMB! I have post 250 time just to keep my username BS rule! Next ur gonig to another award 1st my Najia 1 then my Joker award know I can't change my username anymore WTF WF coming to?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
1) No it didn't. Why would they remove a good feature in a later release...?
2) That would break the ToS. They paid for Legend, not other group without the same features as the rest who paid the same amount.

This system is fine Jonathan, stop trying to find flaws for the sake of finding them. Do you have any intentions of changing your name?

Nope, just bored down my nannas and wanted to provoke some heated discussion. :haha:

:jericho:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Gohan6425 Randy Savage said:
THAT DUMB! I have post 250 time just to keep my username BS rule! Next ur gonig to another award 1st my Najia 1 then my Joker not I can't change my username anymore WTF WF coming to?

Naija? You don't need a Joker award either, everyone knows you're the funniest user here. Lastly, you need to re-read it. You can change your username now if you want, just before you request it again AFTER it's changed this time you'd need to have at least 250 posts.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Naija? You don't need a Joker award either, everyone knows you're the funniest user here. Lastly, you need to re-read it. You can change your username now if you want, just before you request it again AFTER it's changed this time you'd need to have at least 250 posts.

OH LORD! :facepalm1:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
DID YOU JUST FACE PALM ME? :finger:

Yes b/c u should be able ur name with post anything! That what being a lengend should be able to do!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Gohan6425 Randy Savage said:
Yes b/c u should be able ur name with post anything! That what being a lengend should be able to do!

You can. You don't understand. You can change it now with 0 posts, just before you change it AGAIN after, you need at least 250 posts more which is nothing. It stops abuse, and gives the site something in return.

BUT Y U FACEPALM ME WTF :serious:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo :yuno: reply to me :upset:

I get :pipebomb: to blow up in your face.

:pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb: