Username change thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
Is this upgraded group only stuff?

If it isn't, changing mine to rkolover23 would be really awesome. WWE Rules no more, and people complain it's too long. :cry:

Plus WWE doesn't rule at the moment :eek:tunga:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
Is this upgraded group only stuff?

If it isn't, changing mine to rkolover23 would be really awesome. WWE Rules no more, and people complain it's too long. :cry:

@[wwerulesrkolover23] rkolover23 is stupid name!!!!!!! Just change to Hannah when you can!!1

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
How did SilkySox change his name to Team Lyfe

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
:haha: noob

even when he's not active he cant keep the same username :haha:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
One of the benefits of upgrading to superstar or legend was that you can change your own username.
This is false representation.

What's the big deal about people changing their name anyway? It's not like we have a marketplace where scammers can change their name to avoid being caught. And if it's to stop staff impersonation just put staff names in the ban list for username changes.

This is quite stupid if I'm honest. Others will agree just don't want to say.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jonathan said:
One of the benefits of upgrading to superstar or legend was that you can change your own username.
This is false representation.

What's the big deal about people changing their name anyway? It's not like we have a marketplace where scammers can change their name to avoid being caught. And if it's to stop staff impersonation just put staff names in the ban list for username changes.

This is quite stupid if I'm honest. Others will agree just don't want to say.

It was stupidly abused to the point users kept complaining over and over again about not knowing each other. Regardless of if we have a marketplace or not, the constant name changes were stupid. We implemented a limit but it seemed like it was too strict. So it's simple, upgraded users can still change their name they just need 250 posts in between.

Also I lol'd at the good old "Others will agree just don;t want to say", translation: "No one agrees but I'll pretend" :lol1: