Undertaker Set to Return on February 24

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Really looking forward to his return. Just hope Wyatt is his opponent this year.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
CM Punk ought to stop crying about not being in the main event. They've given him enough, so he can quit bitching about it like a 10 year old girl.
maybe you should quit going into every thread and discuss cm punk bitching. you bitch more than he does.
:sad:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Undertaker coming back will be sweet. Although I foresee it being Brock and Taker, I would love to see DB and Taker.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
maybe you should quit going into every thread and discuss cm punk bitching. you bitch more than he does.
:sad:
You are an idiot my friend. Notice how someone else introduced Punk into the thread first? Get the fuck out of my threads unless you actually know shit.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
You are an idiot my friend. Notice how someone else introduced Punk into the thread first? Get the fuck out of my threads unless you actually know shit.
I clearly am an idiot...as you kept a cm punk argument alive and well in YOUR Undertaker thread. Should've stopped while you were ahead, fool.

Unless I actually know "shit." I will comment on your threads because I am fairly intelligent when it coms to WWE sir. :)

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I clearly am an idiot...as you kept a cm punk argument alive and well in YOUR Undertaker thread. Should've stopped while you were ahead, fool.

Unless I actually know "shit." I will comment on your threads because I am fairly intelligent when it coms to WWE sir. :)
Fairly intelligent about WWE, yet you will do anything you can to support Punk if you're wrong. My god you're stupid.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Fairly intelligent about WWE, yet you will do anything you can to support Punk if you're wrong. My god you're stupid.
again you bring up Punk. here he goes...so because I support punk...this means I'm stupid, don't know WWE as well I think I do, and you also ignore my comment about you keeping that Punk argument going on your thread. Your immaturity and aggressive stupidity proceeds you my friend :)

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
again you bring up Punk. here he goes...so because I support punk...this means I'm stupid, don't know WWE as well I think I do, and you also ignore my comment about you keeping that Punk argument going on your thread. Your immaturity and aggressive stupidity proceeds you my friend :)
You didn't even use proceed right. It's supersedes smart one. Also, you do anything in your mind to defend Punk WHENEVER he mentioned, much to the likes of a typical mark. Also, I imagine I'm allowed to continue my Punk comments when I'm dealing with idiots commenting about it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Why do you come here when all you do is bitch and moan about other peoples opinions? Go fuck yourself man, no one cares or respects your opinion, and anyone who thinks to defend you should see the all caps ragefest you had in the LD last night. OH MY GOD LITA IS IN THE HALL OF FAME BEFORE PAUL BEARER!

Shut the fuck up.

Reactions: Swift and edge4ever

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Why do you come here when all you do is bitch and moan about other peoples opinions? Go fuck yourself man, no one cares or respects your opinion, and anyone who thinks to defend you should see the all caps ragefest you had in the LD last night. OH MY GOD LITA IS IN THE HALL OF FAME BEFORE PAUL BEARER!

Shut the fuck up.
Lmfao you thought that was me in the LD last night? Wow, you don't me.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
You didn't even use proceed right. It's supersedes smart one. Also, you do anything in your mind to defend Punk WHENEVER he mentioned, much to the likes of a typical mark. Also, I imagine I'm allowed to continue my Punk comments when I'm dealing with idiots commenting about it.
lol you're actually right about that. I did use the wrong word.
I do not. Hence me not defending him now, rather point out how you literally bitch about him on anything I view in any thread. Hell, even your own thread about Taker...instead of being mature and telling the kid to not get off topic....you get into argument about Punk bitching again. I can get off topic at times, sure, but honestly you seem to bitch non stop about this.
So people are idiots because of their valid opinions? Wow, thank you God Nero....You can continue any topic you want, friend; however, don't play both sides of the fence: one minute your debating about Punk in an Undertaker thread and in another comment you're stating this is an Undertaker thread. Make up your mind, genius.