Undertaker Set to Return on February 24

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I know, it's just irritating that he derails the thread.
I understand man just dont reply to anymore of his posts, you will just end up with the blame.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
You haven't proven shit.

Alrighty. Will do unless provokved.
Even if provoked man, you need to take high ground on this.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Anywho, it will be great to see Undertaker back.

Could Taker come out and save Big Show? I don't remember Big Show being on TV since the Rumble, so maybe he comes out the night after EC, Brock comes out and beats the crap out of him, the lights go down, the gong sounds, the lights come up, Taker chokeslams Brock while Big Show quietly slips out the back door.

Boom. Instant Undertaker/Lesnar match set up.

Which will be wonderful unless someone in the back has the brain fart to end all brain farts and decides Brock should go over Taker at Mania. At which point, I will have to see how to take a contract out on somebody, which has to be a huge hassle. So, for all our sakes, just let Taker win at Mania against Brock. Thanks.

wk

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
It's not a lock for him to face Lesnar at all, and to be honest I'm not sure if I wanna see Lesnar beat up Taker for 2/3rds of the match and Taker have his win out of no where. He needs someone to take care of him, Lesnar can be reckless at times in the ring. If Lesnar faces Taker what kind of match will they have? Just a singles match, I don't know if that's going to happen expect a painful Wrestlemania 30 for the Deadman.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
It's not a lock for him to face Lesnar at all, and to be honest I'm not sure if I wanna see Lesnar beat up Taker for 2/3rds of the match and Taker have his win out of no where. He needs someone to take care of him, Lesnar can be reckless at times in the ring. If Lesnar faces Taker what kind of match will they have? Just a singles match, I don't know if that's going to happen expect a painful Wrestlemania 30 for the Deadman.
Lesnar is not that reckless in the ring. He was a champion in the NCAA for amateur wrestling, what more do you expect of the guy? Besides, they had matches 10-11 years ago and Taker endured that kind of pain. I do know that Taker was 39 around that time and that's much different than 49, but I'm pretty sure Taker is not THAT weak as everyone else is making him out to be.

Reactions: seabs

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score

This is exactly what worries me. I fear for Taker's ongoing health if he faces Brock, in all honesty.

wk

Reactions: F.R.I.E

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
This is exactly what worries me. I fear for Taker's ongoing health if he faces Brock, in all honesty.

wk

Really his health shouldn't be that worrying... I don't want to see him hurt either.. but if he is going to only wrestle the 1 month run to Mania and Mania from this point forward.. which is highly likely.. then he has almost a complete year between matches... that is more than enough time for anyone to recover.. Lesnar will not attempt anything in ring that would have the potential to kill if an accident happens... if he did he would never work in the WWE ever again, period.

Storm Bryant

Jobber
Reaction score
Really his health shouldn't be that worrying... I don't want to see him hurt either.. but if he is going to only wrestle the 1 month run to Mania and Mania from this point forward.. which is highly likely.. then he has almost a complete year between matches... that is more than enough time for anyone to recover.. Lesnar will not attempt anything in ring that would have the potential to kill if an accident happens... if he did he would never work in the WWE ever again, period.
I agree with that. Taker is 48 in all. And people are saying this will be his last WM.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I just know that Lesnar has a reputation for working stiff. He always has. I don't think Lesnar would do anything on purpose to hurt Undertaker (or any WWE performer for that matter). I just know that there will be two warring factions in his head for this match: a) the part that doesn't want to hurt a 50-year-old man, no matter how big and tough of an s.o.b. he is, which leads to Lesnar not working as well as he usually does (see Lesnar vs. Goldberg at WM XX) and b) the part that wants to work a terrific match and wants to let it all hang out to give the fans the best show possible. And, given the choice, Taker would probably want the second Lesnar, the "Beast Incarnate", regardless of the risk to either of them.

I'm overreacting to the probability of the feud, I know. I just have a connection with Taker and like seeing him able to walk, rather than having to ride around on a scooter or in a wheelchair.

wk

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I like the match and wouldn't mind at all if Brock were to end the streak, all-in-all should be a good draw in the end.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Excited for Taker's return, but not at all excited that he will be up against Lesnar (if thats the final decision). Sorry, but I cannot suspend my belief in reality long enough to believe for an instant that Taker could beat Lesnar in this day and age. I am a HUGE Taker fan, but if this match happens at WM its only going to go one of two ways:

1: Lesnar beats the streak (which would fucking suck IMO, what a waste)
2: Taker beats Lesnar and retains the streak (which as I said above I would also not really enjoy seeing because it would be too unbelievable IMO)

It better be one hell of a match because from my current outlook it looks shitty as hell to me at this point. Just not a Lesnar fan I guess, never really was.