Undertaker Set to Return on February 24

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I HAVE HEARD OF NXT IT SOMETHING SUCK AND USED TV AND NOW IS OWNLY AIR ONLINE NOW!
If you've ever watched NXT you'd know that alot of great talents are down there, including greats from the indies such as El Generico, PAC, Sterling James Keenan, Sami Callihan, and Kalisto. They also have a bunch of other great stars that aren't from the indies. You clearly don't know this.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
If you've ever watched NXT you'd know that alot of great talents are down there, including greats from the indies such as El Generico, PAC, Sterling James Keenan, Sami Callihan, and Kalisto. They also have a bunch of other great stars that aren't from the indies. You clearly don't know this.

UH? LET SEE IT NOT ON FUCKIN TV SET KIND HARD TO WATCH IT! I TO KNOW TANET WHEN I FUCKIN SEE IT! now stop going off topic someone please move the post to another thread please!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
UH? LET SEE IT NOT ON FUCKIN TV SET KIND HARD TO WATCH IT! I TO KNOW TANET WHEN I FUCKIN SEE IT!
It's on TV in every other country except America. It will be on WWE Network, that or you could just watch it online.

Better yet, how's about you stop derailing my thread?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
It's on TV in every other country except America. It will be on WWE Network, that or you could just watch it online.

Better yet, how's about you stop derailing my thread?

ur derailing the thread u start shit with punk and as I said I ask for the post to be move to a another thread!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
ur derailing the thread u start shit with punk and as I said I ask for the post to be move to a another thread!
I made a simple response to something someone said about Punk and Taker and then you brought a bunch of Punk shit into the thread.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
CM Punk ought to stop crying about not being in the main event. They've given him enough, so he can quit bitching about it like a 10 year old girl.

this is what start it! UR FAIL NOW MIND! now @Stopspot please move the post to another thread were way off topic!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Nope, I don't have a twitter :nope:

I know he wasn't fired, he quitted, but if it wasn't for F'N WWE Wrestlemania Season logic... I know he was the WWE champion 434 days, but come wrestlemania season, he was always pushed aside.... the fact that The Miz Main-Evented Mania, and cm punk still hasn't just sickens me, he should've main-evented mania Last Year, he showed a statement by having one of the best match of the year (CENA vs Punk on RAW for the #1Contender, Better than Rock vs Cena 1 & 2 Combined), and now they are not gonna give it to D. Bryan aswell.... I wish its D.Bry vs Taker (last match) so in that way My Wrestlemania is Saved.
This thread isn't about Punk, he is being a little bitch and fucked off and nobody cares.

I cant see Taker feuding with Brock, Taker needs to rehearse his shit and also rumours of Brock winning the title to cause a shock for the Network. Glad to see them promote it and it baffles me how people shit on the Network when its a massive bargin, every PPV ever, all of the weekly shows, new shows not on TV and upcoming PPVs all cheaper than sky sports or even buying the PPV each month? Its like heaven.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Guess what? That was a response to a guy who brought it up in a discussion about Taker and his match. Nice going you tool.
Just ignore him Nero, its not worth the fight.