Undertaker Set to Return on February 24

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
No it wasn't just about that, he was ok having a match with trips, based on interviews, it was just that he heard the Royal Rumble Crowd and the next day there was something in the script that he doesn't want to say and said to vince "I'm not saying this BS on TV" and realized: "f*ck this, i'm outta here"

I hope Taker will still manage to bring us quality match this year.
Lesnar and Taker can go in the ring. Look at No Mercy 2002, 2003, and Unforgiven 2002.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well, Gohan suddenly made this thread off topic....

Anyway, Taker vs Lesner would be a good match but I doubt taker will lose the streak this year. He usually gets a lot of reception from the crowd and Being the Taker fan I am, I'll be watching the segment on it's own unless Raw/Smackdown is worth watching that day.

Reactions: Wacokid27

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Here's how I think it's gonna go, Brock is destroying someone Taker comes out choke slams the shit out of him Brock gets angry and loses the match and blames taker

Reaction score
Lesnar and Taker can go in the ring. Look at No Mercy 2002, 2003, and Unforgiven 2002.
I know but I hope we still can have a quality match with taker "this year"... things you've said were a decade ago... Taker's match last year was a quality match (vs Punk), infact it was the best match on that night.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Will be extremely happy to hear the gong once again.... the lights go out as Lesnar is wrestling some midcard talent.... the lights come up and Taker has Lesnar already turned upside down in the Tombstone.... he drops him, does his pose with his tongue out and eyes in the back of his head, and walks out as Heyman comes into the ring to try and revive Lesnar lol.

CUT SCENE AND PRINT!

Reactions: Wacokid27

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
So what? He doesn't have a damn say in what happens. Whatever does happen you have to deal with. Even if it may be the biggest event of the year, he can't change what happens. If he wants to walk out on the company, then he can, but after that he damn sure doesn't deserve the main event.

Also, this is an Undertaker thread, not a CM Punk should this thread.

And the the fukin promable in wwe today! WWE NEVER WANTED TO WHAT THE FANS WANTED! THAT WANT TO WHAT THAT WANT! WHICH IS NOT BEST FOR BUSINESS! u really think someone who been siting on his sofa for 4 fuckin year desavae to main event wm30!? IF U REALLY THINK THAT UR DUMBER THEN BFFL! Punk been working with a injurty fuckin knee this whole 2013 into 2014! FUCK OFF U DUMB ASS TROLL! Punk been fuck over by HHH,Rock, and Brock! ALL THOUGH GUY HE SHOULD HAVE FUCKIN BEAT BUT WAS SCREW BY HHH AND VINCE SO I CAN'T FUCKIN BLAME HIM! If he did wm30 and face HHH and he fell he was going fuck over again by HHH I can't blame him for quieting!

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
and the the fukin promable in wwe today! WWE NEVER WANTD TO WHAT THE FANS WANTED! THAT WANT TO WHAT THAT WANT! WHICH IS NOT BEST FOR BUSINESS! u really think some who been siting on his sofa for 4 fuckin year desavae to man event wm30!? IF U REALLY U DUMBER THEN BFFL! Punk been working with a injurty fuckin knee this whole 2013 into 2014! FUCK OFF U DUMB ASS TROLL! Punk been fuck over by HHH,Rock, and Brock! ALL THOUGH GUY HE SHOULD HAVE FUCKIN BEAT BUT WAS SCREW BY HHH AND VINCE SO I CAN'T FUCKIN BLAME HIM! If he did wm30 and face HHH an h fell he was going fuck over again by HHH I can't blame him for quieting!
Gohan, Take your rant to another thread, this is about the Undertaker, No CM Punk....

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
And the the fukin promable in wwe today! WWE NEVER WANTED TO WHAT THE FANS WANTED! THAT WANT TO WHAT THAT WANT! WHICH IS NOT BEST FOR BUSINESS! u really think someone who been siting on his sofa for 4 fuckin year desavae to main event wm30!? IF U REALLY THINK THAT UR DUMBER THEN BFFL! Punk been working with a injurty fuckin knee this whole 2013 into 2014! FUCK OFF U DUMB ASS TROLL! Punk been fuck over by HHH,Rock, and Brock! ALL THOUGH GUY HE SHOULD HAVE FUCKIN BEAT BUT WAS SCREW BY HHH AND VINCE SO I CAN'T FUCKIN BLAME HIM! If he did wm30 and face HHH and he fell he was going fuck over again by HHH I can't blame him for quieting!
And once again you continue to derail threads. Half of your points lack substance, and it really doesn't matter who he wins or loses to. Punk is completely irrelevant in this thread. I don't care that he's had an injury throughout most of 2013. He decided to keep working instead of taking injury leave. That's his own problem. As for Batista main eventing, it fucking happens. We can't control what happens. The fans should get what they want every now and then, and although that concept is seemingly coming to light with the crowds, there's no actual way of physically becoming a part of creative and changing what happens. If he quits he can quit. It doesn't matter, it's just more money back into Vince's wallet.

As for you trying to call me a troll, I've made my points quickly and easily while still attempting to pertain to the original topic of the thread that I made. However, you have made it to the point of purposefully derailing the thread due to a conflict of interest in what you think is right and what I think is right. I know much more about wrestling than you do, and more than you ever will. Now because I have a game to finish, I'll sum it up right here. Stop complaining about CM Punk, go put that in the official discussion thread. In the meantime, get your derailing shit off of my thread about Undertaker and whine about it where it's appropriate. Understood? Good.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
And once again you continue to derail threads. Half of your points lack substance, and it really doesn't matter who he wins or loses to. Punk is completely irrelevant in this thread. I don't care that he's had an injury throughout most of 2013. He decided to keep working instead of taking injury leave. That's his own problem. As for Batista main eventing, it fucking happens. We can't control what happens. The fans should get what they want every now and then, and although that concept is seemingly coming to light with the crowds, there's no actual way of physically becoming a part of creative and changing what happens. If he quits he can quit. It doesn't matter, it's just more money back into Vince's wallet.

As for you trying to call me a troll, I've made my points quickly and easily while still attempting to pertain to the original topic of the thread that I made. However, you have made it to the point of purposefully derailing the thread due to a conflict of interest in what you think is right and what I think is right. I know much more about wrestling than you do, and more than you ever will. Now because I have a game to finish, I'll sum it up right here. Stop complaining about CM Punk, go put that in the official discussion thread. In the meantime, get your derailing shit off of my thread about Undertaker and whine about it where it's appropriate. Understood? Good.

NO STFU! U KNEW NOTHING ABOUT TRUTH WRESTLING! I BEEN WATCHING WRESTLING SINCE I WAS 6 YEAR FUCKIN OLD IN 22 YEAR OLD! STFU TROLL U KNEW NOTHING ABOUT WRESTLING! CM PU NK WORK ASS OFF! THE FANS ARE WHO PAID THE MONEY VINCE GETS! And even he said he punk to stay b/c "we do not have enough main eventer" OMG I BEEN FUCKIN SAYING THAT FOR 2 YEARS NOW ON MY CHANNEL BUT KNOW ONE SEEN TO TAKE MY WORK! wwe have not done anything to build for the future that have someone in bryan but HHH will not accect this is what the fans fuckin wanted! b/c it not his guy! STFU AND GET UR FACT STRIGHT OR JUST GTFO OUT KNOW ONE WANTED U HERE!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
NO STFU! U KNEW NOTHING ABOUT TRUTH WRESTLING! I BEEN WATCHING WRESTLING SINCE I WAS 6 YEAR FUCKIN OLD IN 22 YEAR OLD! STFU TROLL U KNEW NOTHING ABOUT WRESTLING! CM PU NK WORK ASS OFF! THE FANS ARE WHO PAID THE MONEY VINCE GETS! And even he said he punk to stay b/c "we do not have enough main eventer" OMG I BEEN FUCKIN SAYING THAT FOR 2 YEARS NOW ON MY CHANNEL BUT KNOW ONE SEEN TO TAKE MY WORK! wwe have not done anything to build for the future that have someone in bryan but HHH will not accect this is what the fans fuckin wanted! b/c it not his guy! STFU AND GET UR FACT STRIGHT OR JUST GTFO OUT KNOW ONE WANTED U HERE!
I know alot more than you. I've been to 3 Wrestlemanias, and I've been watching since I was 3. I'm 20 now for the record. It doesn't matter whether or not CM Punk works his ass off. Vince does what he wants to do. Fan reaction can somewhat change what goes down, but at the end of the day it is VINCE's DECISION. WWE has plenty of main eventers in their younger talents, especially down in NXT. Once they get their callups, they'll do plenty fine in WWE. You are not understanding the concept that Punk does not always deserve to be in the spotlight. Although the same can be said about Batista, Vince decides what he wants to do. Vince is a man who likes money, and Batista gets him money with the movie promotions and publicity. As a big fan of wrestling, I personally despise the fact that that is the reason why Batista is getting his push, but at the end of the day I accept it and keep watching because I know that there's nothing I can do to change it. It fucking happens.

Also, unlike you, I have my facts straight, and I'm pretty sure I'm more damn appreciated here than you are.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
I don't think Vince said "We don't have enough Main Eventers." That's absolutely ridiculous. Get your facts straight.

Reactions: Nero_x3