Underrated stars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Superman

Reaction score
Who do you feel are the most underrated stars in the WWE today?

I think that Carlito and Charlie Haas are very underrated and deserve more for their careers.

R3ll1K

Reaction score
i think jeff hardy deserves a title shot...JEFF HARDY=WWE CHAMPION

Enigma22

Reaction score
jeff hardy is gonna get his chance sooner then later i think...

carlito has almost always been underated or over shadowed...

i always thought elijah burke should have gotten an ecw title run and hes not even on tv now so i think hes underrated and under used...

Superman

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy isn't underrated, he's had a title shot this year and since then he's failed a drug test. He doesn't really deserve a shot atm.

Nation

Jeff Hardy underrated? Maybe when he gets good mic skills.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya im not saying hes underrated, i just said that he will get his shot at a title run before long...

J

No way you can have a underrated thread without having Elijah Burke mentioned. The guy has massive amounts of skill, just take a look at his elevated elbow drop in the corner. The guy also has pretty good mic skills and can generate massive amounts of heat as a heel.

Vandy316

Reaction score
Elijah Burke, Carlito, and all of the Crusierweights except for Bourne. He gets the respect he deserves so far

Nation

Val Venis and Stevie Richards are the most underrated by far.

J

I almost forgot one of the most underrated superstars. Shannon Moore. He rules and he proved he could put on good matches while in TNA. Too bad WWE suckered him into coming back only to job him out.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I'm going with Jimmy Wang Yang, Elijah Burke, Brian Kendrick, and Jamie Noble.

Soulpower

Jamie Noble. I'll admit, he's entertaining in his current role, but I think he could actually do well in the IC division.

That's really the only one that comes to mind at the moment. I would say Brian Kendrick, but he's been getting some tv time these past couple of weeks.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
for underrated in the ring, I'd have to say Mark Henry and Cody Rhodes. They might not have the most flashy movesets, but they work smart, either with selling or psychology.

for underused, Elijah Burke, Paul London, Kenny Dykstra, and Gregory Helms are the ones that stand out.