Underrated stars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Helms and Wang Yang.

Anyword on how serious Helms injury is? He hasn't been on TV in almost a year.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Helms and Wang Yang.

Anyword on how serious Helms injury is? He hasn't been on TV in almost a year.

Helms I think had pretty big surgery on his neck, and he would be out for a year. He's probably still rehabbing it or banging Velvet Sky. If he does come back, I would love to see him bring back the CW Title in a storyline.

Qwake

Yeah I agree with everyone that said, Carlito, Jamie Noble, Charlie Haas and Elijah Burke.

Carlito was once in the elimnination chamber main event and he should have stayed up around the main event, he is great on the mic and in the ring but WWE screwed him over big time :smh

Charlie Haas teamed with Benjamin and was tag champ for ages and is really good wrestling wise, he needs to get more TV time and feud for the IC title and maybe go on from there if people get into it.

Jamie Noble is one of my fav guys, he was doing great on smackdown fighting with the bigger superstars like MVP but he was moved to RAW where he randomly turned heel and started tryna impress women and he is getting crushed. He could have great matches with Kofi in the mid card for IC title :y:

Elijah Burke is pure great but he has been way underused since the new breed died, bring him back to fight for the ecw world title imo...

Moonlight Drive

On Helms myspace there was some sort of clue to when he was coming back, can't remember it though

I agree with HFH, Cody is pretty underrated.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Cody Rhodes; Is pretty good in the ring and good on the microphone in his current heel role and meshes well with Dibiase Jr as well and seems to be a future star in both Tag and the ME.

Elijah Burke: At first I though He was overrated but now He is just underrated and underused... I can't remember when was the last time I saw him in the ring...

Jamie Noble: Good on the microphone and can have a good match with almost anybody... only said because I like his accent.

Just to name a few

Travis40

Cody Rhodes
Paul London
Brian Kendrick (he's getting a push, so I can't complain anymore)
Gregory Helms
Jamie Noble (I'm liking what's going on at Raw with him)
Elijah Burke
Val Venis (God damn, the guys been jobbing for how long???)

kingovkings

Reaction score
I'm going for Burke and Noble. There are two really underrated wrestlers that are really good in the ring, on the mic and work hard well thats my opinion.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I think it would be relevant to say that all of the cruiser wieght division is underrated. Don't even get me started on what COULD be going on in that division. I think all of the cruiserweights have not been getting the attention they deserve, and if the WWE put even a percentage of effort into that division, it could be great.

Henry and Rhodes?! Please. They both get more tv time then they deserve.

CenaMark54

^^^You were supposed to forget the CW division ever existed.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I almost forgot one of the most underrated superstars. Shannon Moore. He rules and he proved he could put on good matches while in TNA. Too bad WWE suckered him into coming back only to job him out.

Totally agreed, there's no one more underrated in the WWE right now then Moore. He's good in the ring, and it shows on the few times that WWE lets him get offence in.

seX-Power

Wow there are a lot.

Burke, Helms, Dykstra, Henry, Carlito and like all the cruiserweights.

Pity...

Reaction score
Jeff hardy, Matt Hardy, shelton benjamen(idk how to spell it), Elijah Burke, Shannon Moore, Carlito, Mr. kennedy!! & y2j!!!

Yes, Hardy has been getting pushed lately, but he deserves alot of it. He has a spaced out move set and he entertains us alot.

Matt Hardy is so loyal and what not, he can wrestle better then alot of people assume and he deffently should get a major title along with Jeff hardy.

Shelton Benjamen is just so talented and he deserves a title push, he wont mess up again.

Elijah Burke, Oh man what can i say about this guy....Great Talent, has massive heel heat, does his job well, he has major mic skills.

Shannon Moore is talented as hell and with a push the fans can grow on him like he's a Hardy.

Carlito does alot, he has great mic skills, gets heel heat, maybe the biggest heel heat for a jobber type. He has alot of talent and could be a good superstar for there product in the future.

Mr. Kennedy...GIVE HIM A PUSH!! Holy shit....i get upset so much in a massive level. He IS the biggest jobber type of person. He gets a huge reaction, has possible the best mic skills in the WWE right now. He also has a great WWE type finisher and look. He has alot of talent as well. Mr. Kennedy + WWE champion = RATINGS! (He can also bring alot of attitude era-ness back with the type of gimmik he has. He can be very huge.)

y2j, Yes this man has held all titles to hold lol but he also hasnt had alot of major title holds and is right there with Mr. Kennedy with the best mic skills but he has alot of talent no body thinks about. He also gets alot of heat when hes heel and alot of cheers when hes face, saying that he does his job right. He hasnt held the major title that much, maybe only 3 times but he deserves more title reigns. After all he will be known as quite possible the 2nd best technical wrestler behind bret hart.

That's my thoughts.

J

Yeah I think Helms is set for a return sometime in October or November and as for underrated. No way the guy was Cruiser weight Champ for like a year.