Underrated stars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

That doesn't cut it. WWHHH is scripted to the nth degree. Surely the writers could've produced interesting material for him to say.

As for Fuhrer H putting him over...nope. It included two roll up wins. In pro wrestling that doesn't mean much. Oh yeah, they both happened on RAW. Wa wa woo wah...

Those two roll up wins elevated Shelton to the Intercontinental Championship, a belt that actually meant something at the time. I'm not even a Triple H fan and I can admit that he put Shelton over. Don't let your hate of a wrestler turn your views ignorant.

the fishy fish

Reaction score
^^And The Miz.

The most underrated are prolly:
Elijah Burke
Super Crazy
Val Venis
Shad (has so much potentail and doesn't need JTG)
Kenny Dykstra
Jimmy Wang Yang

Yeah, there's others but those are the main ones from the top of my head

where is kenny dykstra? he had a bright future ahead of him in 2007 and now a year on he is not even making apperances on raw or smackdown. i also agree that shad doesnt need JTG but what will JTG do without shad? as i said earlier super Crazy needs a push. val venis had a great streak in 1999, i dont see anything that he has to offer in 2008. for Crazy and Shad and Dykstra push plz :y:

J

Anybody else think that Miz and Morison should have got drafted off ECW at the draft to Raw so they could have helped to beef up the Raw tag team division. I honestly believe there one of the best tag teams ever there just stuck on a show where they have no where to take it besides fighting Finlay and Hornswaggle. *Shun*.

Switchy

Reaction score
where is kenny dykstra? he had a bright future ahead of him in 2007 and now a year on he is not even making apperances on raw or smackdown. i also agree that shad doesnt need JTG but what will JTG do without shad? as i said earlier super Crazy needs a push. val venis had a great streak in 1999, i dont see anything that he has to offer in 2008. for Crazy and Shad and Dykstra push plz :y:

I think Dykstra went back to developmental but he's still only 22 I think so he has plenty of time. I sorta agree with you that Venis isn't who he once was but he still shouldn't be a jobber and as for your question about what to do with JTG that's kinda a hard question and I came to a conclusion that he can manage MVP as his agent lol.

Anybody else think that Miz and Morison should have got drafted off ECW at the draft to Raw so they could have helped to beef up the Raw tag team division. I honestly believe there one of the best tag teams ever there just stuck on a show where they have no where to take it besides fighting Finlay and Hornswaggle. *Shun*.

I sorta agree with you with M n' M but then that would've slowed down Priceless's momentum as Priceless wouldn't be the top team on Raw and prolly not tag champs either. Raw would've been better for M n' M, I agree but you have to consider the other teams and what happens to them as well.

I would like to see M n' M Vs Cryme Tyme though..

Reaction score
Those two roll up wins elevated Shelton to the Intercontinental Championship, a belt that actually meant something at the time. I'm not even a Triple H fan and I can admit that he put Shelton over. Don't let your hate of a wrestler turn your views ignorant.

No, ignorance is believing that 2 roll up wins 4 1/2 years ago still has merit. Shelton Benjamin will go down as the biggest wasted athlete...ever! I'm starting to think that's for real now. There's nothing he can't do. Mic skills? Come on, Undie says nothing for 5 years. Benoit couldn't talk. JBL can, but he's a boring, terrible wrestler. Mic skills are bullshit wrapped in a $5 bill.

Axis

No, ignorance is believing that 2 roll up wins 4 1/2 years ago still has merit. Shelton Benjamin will go down as the biggest wasted athlete...ever! I'm starting to think that's for real now. There's nothing he can't do. Mic skills? Come on, Undie says nothing for 5 years. Benoit couldn't talk. JBL can, but he's a boring, terrible wrestler. Mic skills are bullshit wrapped in a $5 bill.

I'm not claiming that those two roll-up wins still have merit however, as I made clear, they DID propel him to the IC championship.

Undertaker had aura and Benoit was the badassiest of badasses to ever step into a ring. Benjamin is not.

LadyHotrod

Jimmy Wang Yang is so underrated.
They need to give him a new name, a new gimmick and put him into a good storyline.

Axis

Jimmy Wang Yang is so underrated.
They need to give him a new name, a new gimmick and put him into a good storyline.

He was the MAN as Akio a few years ago. All of his stuff with Paul London on Velocity was ace.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I'm not claiming that those two roll-up wins still have merit however, as I made clear, they DID propel him to the IC championship.

Undertaker had aura and Benoit was the badassiest of badasses to ever step into a ring. Benjamin is not.

That was my point they may have been ages ago but they DID help him get from nowere to somewere ie, IC championship so his matches with HHH helped his carrea not hinder it. As for Taker he is Taker the Phenom nuff said he has the fans behind him it dont matter if whether he is the deadman or ABA he has what it takes to be over. Same for Beniot he had a massive fan reaction Shelton just doesn't and without it he will always struggle to be main event material.

Reaction score

That's easy to solve. Give some matches or run-ins where he cleans house and says he's gonna keep doing it until he gets a title or a certain match with someone. Here's the kicker, he actually frickin wins.

I told you guys, WWHHH scripts almost everything. They can write something cool for him to say.

Austin_316

Reaction score
I think Charlie Haas is not good enough to be a singles competitor as he doesnt have a good enough array of moves and i have not seen a proper finishing move from him. Shelton is a great talent and i believe wwe chose the best person to push they should release Haas. As for Carlito i think he should be pushed forward more maybe have a feud with Y2J or someone in the ranks of him

JohnBlaze1981

Reaction score
I think JBL is the most underrated superstar in the WWE. He is great and hilarious on the mic, his jokes are actually funny which is rare in the WWE and he is good in the ring as well. I know people don't like him that much but it is probably just because of his look. I think he'd be great as champion again. He is good at hyping matches up too.