UFC Undisputed 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I just like the viciousness of face stomps and knees to the head and BAM soccer kick... GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I miss soccer kicks, about as vicious as elbows on the ground.

Seriouslky need to make a comeback. Can't wait to play this game, Bas on commentary in Pride mode makes me want the game. Don Fry is another bonus for me, I finally get to be Magnum P.O'ed

Dademo

Reaction score
I like this game, I recently played the Alpha and the Demo. Glad they made submissions easier too.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
I find the regular matches a little similar to Undisputed 2. Got bored of Jones vs. Silva quick.

Pride mode is more fun because it's different. Enjoying it a lot thus far.

Best part of the Undisputed games is always career mode. Both of the previous games had extremely fun career modes (in my opinion, at least). This one should be even better with proper camps, ability to play as actual fighters etc.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Anybody getting it on the PS3?

Could have a couple of online matches or tournament or something if there's enough of us?

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I'm getting it for PS3 and picking up a PS3 and getting rid of my 360 on the same day, so I'd be up for something like that.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
iv had the game for a week or so now,career mode is much better,more streamlined and fewer diminishing stats.its an improvement over 2010 and i love the new control system and submissions.no more shines in this game thank god.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
It has just came out in the USA and I believe it's not out in the UK til the 17th. It comes out here in Australia on the 16th. (Currently 1:12am on 15th)

Might get it this week with my birthday coming up anyway.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
It has just came out in the USA and I believe it's not out in the UK til the 17th. It comes out here in Australia on the 16th. (Currently 1:12am on 15th)

Might get it this week with my birthday coming up anyway.
there are ways hatred.in the usa games cost 59.99...... fuck that noise lol i cant remember the last time i forked out that kinda dough for a game lol

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
there are ways hatred.in the usa games cost 59.99...... fuck that noise lol i cant remember the last time i forked out that kinda dough for a game lol

Yeah, I know there are ways but I don't got a JTAG or flashed xbox drive.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Yeah, I know there are ways but I don't got a JTAG or flashed xbox drive.
me neither,heck right now my dvd drive for my xbox isnt even inside the system,i use a device called an odde,a disc drive emulator,it allows me to torrent a game,and put the generated iso onto an external hdd and play from there.also iv probably flashed 30 or so xbox dvd drives,its simple,i just hate paying for dl dvds,good ones in the usa are 40 for 20.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Here's some early game ratings

"UFC Undisputed 3 feels better and more accurate than any other mixed martial arts game before it. ... The unprecedented amount of depth in UFC Undisputed 3 and its newfound accessibility make it a great return to form for the franchise."
IGN, 9/10

"Beyond the deep bench of talent brought in via Pride FC (32 fighters, though many of them are doubles of UFC fighters that spent time fighting matches abroad), the organization also provides one of the best new modes here. Pride Mode spins Undisputed’s refined MMA gameplay by changing the ruleset drastically."
Official Xbox Magazine, 8.5/10

"In the middle of a particularly heated fight, my roommate turned to me and proclaimed, 'You and this game give me motion sickness.' I didn’t realize until that point, but I had been bouncing on the couch like an unruly child."
G4TV, 4.5/5

"UFC 3 is a shining example of what a sports game developer can do if they buck the yearly trend and spend an extra chunk of time adding features and tweaking gameplay from the ground up. Get your four-ounce gloves on, gamers, as this one's a winner."
AtomicGamer, 9/10

"Punches look and sound fantastic when they connect, and there’s little more satisfying than pounding your opponent into a TKO after rocking them and sending them to the mat."
GamingAge, A-

"It isn’t often that the third title in a series gets so much right, but UFC Undisputed 3 manages to deliver a knockout!"
GamingTrend, 87

"The development team at Yukes spent countless hours listening to fans, addressing concerns and conducting research that resulted in this game bringing in concepts and philosophies that broaden it beyond the average sports simulation... UFC Undisputed 3 is an example of what every sports simulation game should be."
ZTGameDomain, 9/10

"If you are a fan of the UFC, you MUST get this game. By far the most accurate MMA adaptation to date."
Live Life Alpha, 9/10

I haven't given a lot of time yet to play the game, going to spend the next couple days really getting into it before i post a review for it myself.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Can't wait to get this tommorow :mark:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Not started the main game yet, but i've created my fighter and half way through the tutorial which I think is EXCELLENT and will help so much especially to people new to the game. Something which I think WWE12 could have done.

If anybody has this on PS3, shoot me a visitor message or something and we can have some games sometime depending on the pings.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well I got this on PS3. Just had my first fight as a heavyweight... Overeem vs. Lesnar. Me as Overeem. Won via KO in 18 seconds :D