UFC 146: Dos Santos vs. Mir

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UFC On FX 3: Johnson vs. McCall II

I'm still undecided about it. But at least they don't have a dozen weight classes like boxing does. But I'm still not sure about flyweights. I mean yeah they are good and exciting but... its like who there is there to really watch? You got people you recognize at 135, 145, and then yeah. but 125 is like the unknowns.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score

Right now 125 is pretty much unknown, except the fighters who we've seen tonight and stuff and a few others like Joseph Benavidez who's fought Dominick Cruz and Miguel Torres before. I expect the division to fill up though, whether it be guys dropping down from 135 to climb ranks easier and earn a title shot at 125 or when the UFC does a Flyweight Ultimate Fighter.

Tonight's whole card was just really good, the prelims were meh but the main card delivered.

Also mark my words, Erick Silva will be a champion one day.

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I only caught the two fights tonight. I just wasn't really into the card and so I skipped over it.

But yea 125 just needs something to give it some more pep. I mean the fights are gonna be good... crazy good but its like unless its someone that people can at least recognize then its gonna be like... ehhhhhh pass.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score

Yeah i can understand that, I'm really into the Flyweights, so i'm looking forward to seeing the growth of the fighters and division as a whole of the next year or so.

Try to catch Eddie Wineland and Scott Jorgensen's fight though, that was one hell of a fight. Erick Silva's fight too.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Re: UFC 149: Aldo vs. Koch

149 went from underrated to pretty weak. I just want to see Big Nog knock or submit that douche Kongo out.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score

Pretty much :lol: I don't care about the mainevent, so I'm looking forward to the Nog/Kongo fight and of course seeing Lombard make his UFC debut.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Yeah Aldo is gonna win his fight. But to see Big Nog come back and win in a huge fashion... that'd be freakin awesome.

Big Nog for the KO win. Question is how many low blows are gonna be delivered cause Kongo usually has to deliver one.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Yeah Aldo is gonna win his fight. But to see Big Nog come back and win in a huge fashion... that'd be freakin awesome.

Big Nog for the KO win. Question is how many low blows are gonna be delivered cause Kongo usually has to deliver one.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score

Supposedly Lombard is getting a title shot if he's impressive enough, looking forward to that. If Chael can't take out Silva then Hector is the guy for the job.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Re: UFC 149: Faber vs. Barao

FUCK. Merged UFC 149 with UFC 146. whatever, this thread is closed. Making a new thread for UFC 149!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.