UEFA Euro 2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Can't complain, being a 'rugby nation' of 3 Million taking a country of over 10x our population & a much larger talent pool to choose from to it's limit. Ramsey put in a great performance, just needed that from more of the Wales team. Still 2nd, not bad for the bottom seeded team in the group.

But thought you were the pride of Britain?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Italy's already secured their spot in the next stage by defeating Sweden today. Nice.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
But thought you were the pride of Britain?
Lad you take every word and sentence I say to heart a lot lmao. Chill easy my man, me and @Drag will buy you an ice cream to cool your nerves

And even still, being the first British team to win their opening game of a European Championship tournament wasn't bad, was it?

Drag

Reaction score
I don't watch Football much but from what I've seen, the England team isn't that great. Why is that? If anyone could give me some specifics that'd be helpful

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Germany are bang average so far in this tournament.I do not see them winning this with their current striker situation. Think this could be a surprise team winning this.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Same here, m8.

I never say the first Italy game but going by reports of that match and seeing today game they are nothing much. Beating Belgium means nothing,rankings are always laughable at times. they have achieved nothing in tournament footie.
This is one of the worst Italian teams for some time.

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Lad you take every word and sentence I say to heart a lot lmao. Chill easy my man, me and @Drag will buy you an ice cream to cool your nerves

And even still, being the first British team to win their opening game of a European Championship tournament wasn't bad, was it?

Means nothing when you can't continue it, the Welsh get cocky but when you lose you blame not having a large population or something like that.

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I never say the first Italy game but going by reports of that match and seeing today game they are nothing much. Beating Belgium means nothing,rankings are always laughable at times. they have achieved nothing in tournament footie.
This is one of the worst Italian teams for some time.

They left a gaping hole in Belgiums arsehole.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
They left a gaping hole in Belgiums arsehole.
So Belgium are overrated, just because they picked up a comfortable win does not show me hey are contenders. Belgium have a few good payers like Hazard and the man city guy and that is is it. If you look at the rankings at times it is slightly bizarre. Italy hardly left a gaping hope in Sweden today and Sweden are a lesser team then Belgium.

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So Belgium are overrated, just because they picked up a comfortable win does not show me hey are contenders. Belgium have a few good payers like Hazard and the man city guy and that is is it. If you look at the rankings at times it is slightly bizarre. Italy hardly left a gaping hope in Sweden today and Sweden are a lesser team then Belgium.

Italy have a solid defense that hardly leaks goals, they have a tough group and are handling it great after that 2014 debacle.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Italy have a solid defense that hardly leaks goals, they have a tough group and are handling it great after that 2014 debacle.
They always have a solid defence it is the Italian way. Would of expected them to qualify any way for the next stage, They have scored 3 goals congrats to them but if you look at the history of great midfielders and strikers and you look at this current crop it is severely lacking. Average. Defence might get them last 8 spot at best.

Croatia look good to me but blown it big time today, question marks over them. Most of the big teams lke France,Italy etc are in transitional periods.