UEFA Euro 2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
GET FUCKING REKT MATE! WhAT HAPPENED FRANCE? WHAT HAPPENED WALES? WHAT HAPPENED POLAND? WHAT HAPPENED CROATIA? I TOLD YOU ALL IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN BOYZ!

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Fuck the haters. Great team game, down our best man and kept France at bay. Doesn't matter how you get there, it matters whose name is of the trophy. As my dad always says, "The ball is round, anyone can win any game"

Nick

Reaction score
Lol that was such a shit final. Portugal was the most boring team to watch this year, fuck them and fuck Pepe especially

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Fuck the haters. Great team game, down our best man and kept France at bay. Doesn't matter how you get there, it matters whose name is of the trophy. As my dad always says, "The ball is round, anyone can win any game"

Lol I torgot you were Portuguese. Right?

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Lol that was such a shit final. Portugal was the most boring team to watch this year, fuck them and fuck Pepe especially
Why Pepe? He was the best defender in the whole tournament! There was no one better mate.

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If Wales, Hungary or Iceland had won everyone would be like: "Omg that's so kewl, the best underdog story of all time.". And no one would say they didn't deserve to win. Everyone loves to hate Portugal and Ronaldo, just like everyone loves to hate Miz.

For the last 16 years we've been so close to winning (2 times we lost in the semis and we got to 2 finals) and this year we were rewarded for it.

Ring Rust

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If Wales, Hungary or Iceland had won everyone would be like: "Omg that's so kewl, the best underdog story of all time.". And no one would say they didn't deserve to win. Everyone loves to hate Portugal and Ronaldo, just like everyone loves to hate Miz.

For the last 16 years we've been so close to winning (2 times we lost in the semis and we got to 2 finals) and this year we were rewarded for it.
You're sorta correct but also wrong. People (myself included) are ripping on Portugal because UEFA made. up the new rule that 3rd place in groups go through. And Portugal have had rather boring matches. Sure, congrats to Portugal for winning it. But the only people who will remember this tournament in good thoughts are the Portugeese. (And @Ovaldinho ;))

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Because Pepe is a cunt lmao

oh and Bonucci is better
Why do you say that? You don't know him personally and you don't speak his language, so you don't even know what he is saying most of the time...