UEFA Euro 2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DylanTM

Dylan™
Reaction score
I'll turn it on after 120 minutes. That's when the game begins...

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Congrats to Portugal they deserved it on the night but they are still average, Germany and France have more quality as individuals and play a better team game. Hopefully we see:(( this Sunday,

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I backed giroud to be top scorer and he is going to get a hatrick [HASHTAG]#boleive[/HASHTAG] :bodallas:

Griezmann is the top scorer as of rn, I believe. That could all change, ofc, as CR7, Nani and Giroud are close behind.

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Just one more game! COME ON RONALDO IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE!
I predicted Portugal to win from the very start of the tournament and we're so close to do it now :)

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
If Portugal win this in extra time then it really has been the poor tournmanet i felt it has been. absolute dogshite of a final

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Congrats on a well-deserved victory and overall performance during the entire tourney, Portugal. :hhh2: