UEFA Euro 2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
England have good individual players and were the better team on the day but wales have won more games the england and your mob combined. Suck it
Portugal have lost less games than Wales.:hhh2:

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Ronaldo will get his fucking rice krispie knees blown out by Ashley Williams and James Chester.

Either way, Wales have come so far, and while Portugal got Renato Sanches, I think we still have every chance. If anything, the England lost spurred us on, the Wales lads learnt what defeat tasted like and I think it put them off wanting to feel it again.

But; Bale vs Ronaldo....in 2016 I'd put my money on Bale (and Joe Allen and Hal Robson Kanu~)

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
LOL, absolutely horrendous execution of penalties by both Germany and Italy.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Since I'm a fan of both Germany and Italy, I'm not mad Germany's managed to advance.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Damnit Germany. I had Wales, Italy and France to win in a bet.

DylanTM

Dylan™
Reaction score
That was the worst penalty shootout I've ever seen. In the words of my rugby skills coach:

''Holy shit! Yer a donkey!''