UEFA Euro 2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Looking back at his season last year he had a similar start. At least this time he got it out of his system early. All he needs is a goal to get going again. Granted I would not stop looking for a backup striker.

This game was dreadful by England as a whole, not just Kane. England played with 4 strikers on the pitch and could not score outside of a penalty.
Looking back at his season last year he had a similar start. At least this time he got it out of his system early. All he needs is a goal to get going again. Granted I would not stop looking for a backup striker.

This game was dreadful by England as a whole, not just Kane. England played with 4 strikers on the pitch and could not score outside of a penalty.
i think kanes been really poor all tournament tbh but yes today the whole team played awful honestly think our best player was rashford and he played 5 mins if he came on a lot earlier i think we'd have probably scored

i think the next England manager will either be Gareth Southgate or alan pardew

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Kane was absolute garbage this euro 2016, might have something to the amount of games he has played for spurs but still it is not really excuse, England were piss pore they are all to blame. Though Hodson tactics were awful and he does not know his best eleven. Plays wilshre in the 2nd half when he was dogshit int he last game. Brings Rashford with 5 mins to go. Sterling is a joke. too much to go into with Roy's ineptness.

Pardew has a good 6 months at clubs and then fucks up. He can not win the FA cup finals he has been to. We need a foreign manger possibly, someone who has won something.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Portugal advanced?! Wow, never thought they'd make it to the semis.

DylanTM

Dylan™
Reaction score
Denayer and Lukaku Jr vs Bale? Yeah, Wales have this one.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
So far, so good for Belgium. Nainggolan's goal was amazing!

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Have welsh blood in me, so happy, so much passion and class from the team tonight. Portugal are wank and we can beat them

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
As much as I'm a Ronaldo mark, Portugal is just meh. They didn't even deserve to make it this far.

I'd love it if the ultimate underdogs in Wales and Iceland could make it to the finals.

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Have welsh blood in me, so happy, so much passion and class from the team tonight. Portugal are wank and we can beat them
That's what Croatian and Polish fans said...
As much as I'm a Ronaldo mark, Portugal is just meh. They didn't even deserve to make it this far.

I'd love it if the ultimate underdogs in Wales and Iceland could make it to the finals.
We haven't lost a single match js.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
That's what Croatian and Polish fans said...

We haven't lost a single match js.

You are still garbage. Wales are a playing as a team have heart and desire and have options. You had no shot in 90 against Croats and went to extra time in your past two matches and finished 3rd in your group . wank wank wank