UEFA Euro 2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Hodgson you fucking mongoloid. Subs in Boring Milner instead of Vardy and that basically cost them the game. And it was against Russia of all of the countries. fml

Reactions: Pop Tatari

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
How the hell did Russia get the world cup? Their hooligans are next level if you think the violence is bad now just imagine what it'll be like when there hosting it its gunna be fucking mental

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
How the hell did Russia get the world cup? Their hooligans are next level if you think the violence is bad now just imagine what it'll be like when there hosting it its gunna be fucking mental
money. Same way Qatar got the one after. Aka the world cup where we will run a deathpool on players dying on pitch from the heat

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
money. Same way Qatar got the one after. Aka the world cup where we will run a deathpool on players dying on pitch from the heat
The completion now having a second round is about money as well. Was there not a bonkers idea of platani and Co wanting to have games at euros played in different cites in Europe rather then one or sometimes two nations holding it. ?

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Yeah because some of the English fans have covered themselves in glory with their behaviour. Fuck thoses certain proportion of Russian fans but let's not forget about our own

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yeah because some of the English fans have covered themselves in glory with their behaviour. Fuck thoses certain proportion of Russian fans but let's not forget about our own
Yes we're no angels ourselves there is a reason why we have a bad reputation some of our 'fans' are absolute knobs but i don't believe we're as bad as we've been portrayed in the media from what I've been reading the French and Russians have instigated a lot of the incidents

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Time for Sweden to step into this tournament against Ireland.

COME ON YOU YELLOW AND BLUES