UEFA Euro 2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Man, Italy had such a solid defense last night. Almost every shot Belgium took, Italy blocked it, I was so pissed tbh lol, because I wanted Belgium to pick up the W.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Only saw Republic of Ireland vs Sweden match yesterday but I thought it was a excellent game. Ireland were really unklucky hit the crossbar and had the more clear cut chances but credit to sweden they improved in the 2nd half and dominated possession but were lucky in how they got the equaliser. Zlatan never really turned up. Ireland goal was great as well.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Only saw Republic of Ireland vs Sweden match yesterday but I thought it was a excellent game. Ireland were really unklucky hit the crossbar and had the more clear cut chances but credit to sweden they improved in the 2nd half and dominated possession but were lucky in how they got the equaliser. Zlatan never really turned up. Ireland goal was great as well.
To be fair no one in Sweden really turned up. Isaksson was our best player in the first half. And that was his second game in 6 months.

Guidetti really needs to play from start. He has the drive to push others.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Probably the biggest surprise so far: Iceland vs Portugal ended in a draw. Man, I thought that'd be an easy win for Portugal, but nah-ah.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Do not understand why not having Kane and Vardy up front, the goals they scored between them. I am pumped for this game could be the best game of the tournament so far.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
England defeated Wales today. Nice! Ya let Vardy play and everything's alright.

Looking forward to Germany vs Poland later on.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Sterling is a turd, stick with Vardy and sturridge for the next game. Rashford looks like a good guy to bring on last 20 mins.

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Great win vs. Bale today, roll on Slovakia!

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Can't complain, being a 'rugby nation' of 3 Million taking a country of over 10x our population & a much larger talent pool to choose from to it's limit. Ramsey put in a great performance, just needed that from more of the Wales team. Still 2nd, not bad for the bottom seeded team in the group.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Poland's been holding up pretty well the entire game. 2 mins to go and looks like this'll be a draw unless Germany pulls of a last minute miracle.