Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
:swaggyp This was after he claimed SK right? I had been on him well before that so even if I was bussing, Magic has pointed out that any bussing happened earlier than this regardless of suspects.

I wanted you to make a decent comment for a change as opposed to hand shaking and paper pushing. I'm still suspect on you, and I'll justify that with how well you deceived me in WWE.

Just end this phase already. Sunshine needs to be here soon.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
can we plz finish the lynch later. thx.

otherwise dont ask why i cant completely catch up in ridiculous time frames, extra thanks.

Although this post, as well as your 'WE AREN'T LYNCHING OMB NO WAY" post, doesn't look too good for you in my eyes.

Now if we could just end this phase, that would be awesome.

Showtime

Reaction score
1. Chris: explained in post #1796

3. Mitch Perfect: some of his reactions to things have just seemed genuine. it's more of a gut vibe on his general play and he seems sincere in certain things he says. also i did quote some posts as to why he might be town.

6. Odo
7. Rugrat PHEN0M v2: rugrat defending odo and i from jeff's suspicion on us in regards to the night kill on weak players. he was voting me at the time and had no reason to throw defend me there from another person he could have got on his wagon with him. yes i know this makes us looked link and i looked link to phen0m as is, i get it, but when i die i do think he is town.

also rugrat is more likely to troll as town on day 1 than as scum. he wouldnt just throw his vote all over the place as scum and make himself look scum. he can be mean, but he's not trying to fuck over his scum team/his replacement as scum like that whereas town he's just throwing his vote around so at least wagons get produced. i mean i can see the motivation in it for that reason a lot more than a scum motivation of him just eagerly trying to get people lynched by flip flopping. that's a tier 5 move as scum and i dont think rugrat is tier 5 scum.

phenom's reaction to being suspected again and in regards to the possibility all his reads are right, etc seemed legit too. again i dont think as scum he would be talking about the possibility all of his scum reads are right and how unbearable he'll be in post-game if it's legit. like maybe distancing with chris or odo? but like he was saying right when he repped in before haza/omb and i doubt he's bussing 3/4 of his teammates so ya just town. also ya, he repped in and called omb still scum and haza scum and even lashed out at chris for slightly defending omb.

9. Jeffatron: his reaction to me pushing him read town. like he was legit mad and i remember the game he was mislynched twice he got super mad like this too. i dont remember the game, but poyser led the mislynch on him on day 1(as scum) and then tried doing the same thing on day 2 after jeff replaced in and he was getting super pissed off and cussing people out like he was with me saying im an idiot after his flip. again faking anger ins't hard, but that didn't come across as fuck and he seemed genuinely frustrated that people were delaying the haza lynch when it was obvious we were going to lynch him. it's not like he insisted that made him look town, he was genuinely unsure if haza was sk or the scum and just wanted an answer.

also his early day 1 town play read nothing like his early day 1 play last game. i know he would adjust, but he just felt more comfortable in the thread and being responsive than he did last game.

11. Darth Lethal: lethal has been making a lot of scum read lists and actually trying to scum hunt. he made those vote analysis posts and just genuinely doing a lot more shit than id ever expect him to reasonably fake as scum. his fake scumhunting as scum is usually much more lackluster than what he's been doing in this game(aside from the sky tunneling).

so ya, town.

12. Doddsy Alco: his reaction upon re-entering the thread read as town. you just repped into a game. 3 of your teammates are still alive and the thread wants to lynch magic with odo leading the charge. am i really supposed to believe alco just sees this and doesn't give a shit? like i just dont get this idea that all scum dont give a shit in this game and yet before night they had 4 dead town and were going into the phase looking pretty. i get haza was inactive and omb wasnt the most active, but that doesn't mean everyone on scum just isn't giving a shit.

also, not to mention, doddsy was completely inactive. him voting odo and it being some master plan to set up odo for a lynch the next day phase as phen0m is mislynched makes ZERO sense considering he wasn't even around at all. like im supposed to believe he plotted this in the qt and yet the only effort he gave towards it was "vote odo because i like being a contrarian".

13. V. Skybox: pretty much the exact same thing as lethal. she's done a lot more in regards to scumhunting, making read lists, etc. i mean it doesn't matter if she thinks im scum because she was also doing the same to haza/odo being scum together and, including her omb pushing on day 1, there's no way she bussed two teammates like that when she didn't need to. just way more effort than she'd ever have as scum.

14. Ace Dalton Grim v2: was on haza from the start and wanting his lynch the whole time+omb.

16. NotBrutus: he went inactive, but his early day 1 play when he was around was a lot better than what he was giving last game and odm also kept calling brutus scum(as he did with other town players).

not to mention omb's play was more like brutus's play last game and ya idk, brutus just looked town.

Showtime

Reaction score
Not SK:

Grim: replaced an inactive, doubt the inactive made a smart kill or would have been around to submit a kill

skybox: her reaction to being accused of being the sk instead of town read as genuine that she wasn't actually the sk. if she was actually the sk sky would have panicked and go after me really strongly, instead she made a joke.

jeff: again, if he was the sk and not town he wouldn't have been throwing his flip in my face like he was. i mean this is kinda weak reason, but i dont think "see i was just the sk not the scum, youre an idiot" makes a lot of sense. i think he was genuinely mad and town and wanted to throw that in my face.

lethal: his involvement reads like town effort, not sk. i dont think lethal would be so into the scumhunting as the sk and would just be flailing to go after whoever. also 100% shot he shoots sky n1.

doddsy/alco: doddsy wasnt around to submit a kill. replacement happened right after night, if doddsy was sk and not submitting a kill would have happened prior to night. doddsy could have submitted the kill and dipped, but i still replacement happens prior to night so alco can shoot his own guy. also alco didnt give a shit about potentially dying. i think alco likes being sk so probably would give a shit.

brutus: not active. dont see it. also sk shot right, so again dont see it lel.

might be sk:

rugrat/phen0m : didnt give a shit about potentially dying. both like being sk. also again dont see rugrat defending myself/odo as sk as he would be bloodthirsty and would want people to come onto his wagon. it is POSSIBLE, for it to be phen0m sk as he was scum reading omb and omb was shot so he's one of the few that would have made that shot. also he wanted to throw his reads in everyone's face, not his flip like jeff was doing, which means he might not be scum but could still be sk and find it ridiculous people think he's scum while he has correct reads.

mitch: idk why he cant be sk like i do with the other guys.

america sucks dick.

Reactions: Chris

Showtime

Reaction score
Man this night scares me. I want you to hurry up and get to day please.

But yeah, Mitch having 3 scum reads just sticks out like a sore thumb - lack of paying attention or overcompensation?

i think he was just giving his top 3 suspects because odo asked for his top 3. odo asked for main 2 plus alternative im pretty sure.

america is whack.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Where tf has Brutus been? :pogba tbh I think his PR is the most entertaining to me so I wish he'd post more even if it was fluff but helping in the game would be even better.

So you have Odo and me as your scum team rn, what about SK though? One of your light blues? Cults?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh there's a SK post lol ninja cults in action again :side:

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
What in the ever living fuck did I just read?

This was not in the script!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
What in the ever living fuck did I just read?

This was not in the script!

Are caught up? If not watch for cults while you're reading.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Are caught up? If not watch for cults while you're reading.

Kinda, I skimmed the Odo/Magic posts because it just seemed like Magic was grasping at straws for why Odo is scum.

I'd say it's probably Phen0m, Jeff/Magic for scum, Chris for the SK.

Can we please follow the script this time? I don't want another Chris Bale Terminator incident again!

Showtime

Reaction score
Kinda, I skimmed the Odo/Magic posts because it just seemed like Magic was grasping at straws for why Odo is scum.

I'd say it's probably Phen0m, Jeff/Magic for scum, Chris for the SK.

Can we please follow the script this time? I don't want another Chris Bale Terminator incident again!

what seemed like grasping at straws.

why jeff?

america is scum.

Showtime

Reaction score
You did this with Phenom too and I don't like it :deandre seems like a kind of request a cult leader would make
Any scum reads?

we seem to remember you complaining that we didnt have enough scum reads. No one cares if you think consensus town read players are town, we want scum reads. Your need for friends to turn this around will have to wait

Then vote us, very simple

odo and chris going at each other and then:

Not going to do that because I don't rate your play on Nom as scummy as Magic because I was pretty convinced on him too :francis guess thinking about cults crowded my brain

The only thing that bothers us is both Mitch and Alco being willing to vote magic. We didnt account for that and whilst were relatively sure Haza is scum also, it pushes Phenom v2 (whose posts we liked on re-entry), Chris (whose posts we've liked) and Brutus (whose posts we've liked and looks totally different to last game) into the equation somewhat

We think we know who the indy is but we'll keep that under our hats

if they voted or pushed each other after this i might say it was scummy, but they just town read each other anyways.

america sucks.

Showtime

Reaction score
now there is a third thing that makes odo look town too.

well time to start looking at non-odo possibilities. :kobe3:

Showtime

Reaction score
mitch cause he's either sk or scum and that's a win win

idk who with chris. alco? i still dont think it's really phen0m as scum.

america=gay