Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
I’m absolutely ashamed that I’m surrounded by you serfs

It honestly seems to me that OMB has ducked out after realizing he botched whatever he was doing with his PR, my vote is staying. Big Man defending him is noted, but I will say I understand where he’s coming from but OMB usually doesn’t duck out like that unless to talk to his coaches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol maybe odo was just right on phen0m+alco.

this is too strong of a push to be s/s i feel and also he seemed unaware of omb's actual pr. it's also a weird reason to buss.

america sucks.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
All that rushing led me to be wrong on Jeff :( Sorry dude, you were even going to be my vote today.

From Odo's "for reference" post

Odo: Phenom, Alco/Magic, Jeff
Magic: Odo, ???, ???
Barry: Phenom, Mitch, Jeff
Phenom: Odo, Chris, ???
Chris: Phenom, Magic, Jeff
Mitch: Phenom, Magic, Chris, Sky/Jeff
Alco: (nothing provided)
Lethal: Mitch, Chris, Jeff (Brutus outlier)
Sky: Magic, Phenom, Mitch
Brutus: (nothing provided)
Jeff: Magic/Odo, ???, Sky/Chris/Odo

Now, I doubt Magic takes the cheap option of shooting Odo to eliminate him from the game but that's to say he wouldn't - Odo was going in dry and Magic suddenly drops his scum read of him to buddy up realising what was going on. Jeff was getting scum reads, so maybe that's where the SK shot came from?

Updated List:

Chris
Mitch Perfect
Rugrat PHEN0M v2
Showtime
Darth Lethal
Doddsy Alco
V. Skybox
Ace Dalton Grim v2
NotBrutus

The split, as Magic stated, is 6/2/1

can we plz finish the lynch later. thx.

otherwise dont ask why i cant completely catch up in ridiculous time frames, extra thanks.
Although this post, as well as your 'WE AREN'T LYNCHING OMB NO WAY" post, doesn't look too good for you in my eyes.

Now if we could just end this phase, that would be awesome.

I'd like for Magic to please explain this sequence, if he would be so kind :)

I'll be voting after I hopefully get a reply

Showtime

Reaction score
ok phen0m/chris/alco as my final 3 lol

Vote OMB idk if he has anything to do with cults (we should watch for those tho) but I only speak 'murican and I can't decipher foreign languages so I just assume you're threatening me
Eh Unvote

I guess remembering google translate exists instead of just the few spanish words you know might not be a scum tell and I can't say I really know how to read OMB normally anyway having only played the one game with him (and we both thought the other was scum...when we were both town) :kawhi

I'm gonna read back through some of these intro posts and see if any feel especially zealous :side:

chris did vote omb but it was for 12 minutes and a joke of a reason.

I like this Haza guy so far, he's making reasonable posts that are actually trying to solve the game. Idk if he's charismatic enough to convince people to join a cult so he might be legit.

what posts in particular of the dirty yankees did you like and thought he was trying to solve the game. quote them for me, chris.
I follow no man and will not be a part of any cults (whether American or not) so I will not do that for you. However, I will say him trying to reason why OMB might be relying on his PR more when everyone else was still just fucking around with their PRs seemed like him actually trying to play. I don't lean him either way atm tho. However he also came to the conclusion that he coudl see OMB doing this as scum or town so in a way it was not a very convincing post either, could have just been fluff.
so basically nothing. nothing really looked like he was trying to solve the game to you and you just said that?

you know who lie? americans. trump as well. the truth can be in front of him and he wil lie without hesitation. are you lying, chris?
I would never lie to you unless it was to keep you from indoctrinating me in some sort of cult.

On first glance and especially compared to all the jokes before it, I admit I thought his posts had more substance but after I read them again they didn't really say a whole lot. I will say that I did notice him doing stuff like stating reasons,why someone might do something as town or scum (like he did with OMB), last game as town so it might just be how he thinks things through :draper2

he also town read haza on day 1 based on nothing(and part of it was explaining why omb was town by haza).

america sucks.

Showtime

Reaction score
I'd like for Magic to please explain this sequence, if he would be so kind :)

I'll be voting after I hopefully get a reply

i was massively behind and trying to catch up and didnt want another short phase where i couldn't catch up.

i had already said there's no reason haza wouldnt be our lynch that day phase earlier in response to jeff.

america sucks.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
i was massively behind and trying to catch up and didnt want another short phase where i couldn't catch up.

i had already said there's no reason haza wouldnt be our lynch that day phase earlier in response to jeff.

america sucks.

Thank you

Vote: Chris

We need to get this phase finished as quickly as possible.

Showtime

Reaction score
Vote Haza
Unvote what good does it do to claim that now :hmm

also this vote and unvote are 2 minutes apart.

he got on haza, haza claims sk, and chris was the first off.

i agree with lynching haza regardless as you cant really count on his shot but i dont think there's literally any rush when we know what the lynch will be.

let me catch up. let others review whatever they wanna review. dont rush shit.

america sucks because they rush shit.

here lethal.

america sucks.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Chris said grim was responsible for the lynch and rkd corrected him and said it's odo. why are scum giving credit to town odo for their lynch when they're being pressured?

Caught in a LIE

I don’t know specifically in relation to that flip bc I want to look at this whole phase again after we get one just because of how much shit has went back and forth (cult shenanigans???)

Right now I lean more town on Odo but the most likely scenarios in my head (and in this order) are Magic scum/Odo town, Town/town, and then Odo scum/Magic town. The town/town scenario has become more likely to me this phase through their play regardless of your insistence that its not true

When questioned by Jeff on what a possible flip would look like for them

ok phen0m/chris/alco as my final 3 lol

How has your read of Alco's play changed since post #1803, concerning Alco as a town read?

his reaction upon re-entering the thread read as town. you just repped into a game. 3 of your teammates are still alive and the thread wants to lynch magic with odo leading the charge. am i really supposed to believe alco just sees this and doesn't give a shit? like i just dont get this idea that all scum dont give a shit in this game and yet before night they had 4 dead town and were going into the phase looking pretty. i get haza was inactive and omb wasnt the most active, but that doesn't mean everyone on scum just isn't giving a shit.

also, not to mention, doddsy was completely inactive. him voting odo and it being some master plan to set up odo for a lynch the next day phase as phen0m is mislynched makes ZERO sense considering he wasn't even around at all. like im supposed to believe he plotted this in the qt and yet the only effort he gave towards it was "vote odo because i like being a contrarian".

Hmmmmm you also have this about PHEN0M

rugrat defending odo and i from jeff's suspicion on us in regards to the night kill on weak players. he was voting me at the time and had no reason to throw defend me there from another person he could have got on his wagon with him. yes i know this makes us looked link and i looked link to phen0m as is, i get it, but when i die i do think he is town.

also rugrat is more likely to troll as town on day 1 than as scum. he wouldnt just throw his vote all over the place as scum and make himself look scum. he can be mean, but he's not trying to fuck over his scum team/his replacement as scum like that whereas town he's just throwing his vote around so at least wagons get produced. i mean i can see the motivation in it for that reason a lot more than a scum motivation of him just eagerly trying to get people lynched by flip flopping. that's a tier 5 move as scum and i dont think rugrat is tier 5 scum.

phenom's reaction to being suspected again and in regards to the possibility all his reads are right, etc seemed legit too. again i dont think as scum he would be talking about the possibility all of his scum reads are right and how unbearable he'll be in post-game if it's legit. like maybe distancing with chris or odo? but like he was saying right when he repped in before haza/omb and i doubt he's bussing 3/4 of his teammates so ya just town. also ya, he repped in and called omb still scum and haza scum and even lashed out at chris for slightly defending omb.

So, I'll ask again (but please do hurry up so we can finish this phase), what about their play specifically changed your read from town to just now scum.

Alco

Reaction score
Hey, I'm not scum.

I might be terrible in an octagon, but I'm not scum.

Alco

Reaction score
Why would following Odo not be a good course of action when at the time I thought he was making valid points on you @Showtime ? :hmm:

It's like questioning my decision to step into the octagon, you just don't do it.

Showtime

Reaction score
Why would following Odo not be a good course of action when at the time I thought he was making valid points on you @Showtime ? :hmm:

It's like questioning my decision to step into the octagon, you just don't do it.

what were the valid points?

america sucks.

Alco

Reaction score
The way you seemingly championed for OMB (don't lynch him etc etc) followed by, oh yea but the SK can shoot him I guess. Odo, by my recollection, pointed out the contradictory nature and I saw value in it :toomanykobes

There's been 7500 posts since so you probably already explained yourself, but I haven't read back, because I'm still licking my wounds of a failed MMA career.

Alco

Reaction score
I'm gonna dip out again, couple of important meetings coming up. But I'll be readily at your disposal in the afternoon.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Completely no-sold. Sad face. I wish we could rush people into activity.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I would totally vote Magic but without Jeff/Odo getting this other scum lynched is going to be very difficult. Magic probably bussing to save his own skin because he knows he means more to the team σ( ̄、 ̄〃)