Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Unvote

Actually, what does Magic voting N0M say about his alignment...? (¯ . ¯٥) Fuck.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Would lynch any of my named three (Magic/N0M/Mitch) (o ◎)ゞ

Might as well give it a try

Vote Magic

Alco

Reaction score
Completely no-sold. Sad face. I wish we could rush people into activity.
It hurts my huge ego that I built up by being slightly better than most in a fake sport.

Alco

Reaction score
Sorry, Sky I have to check up on some people first before I make any rash decisions. I have the afternoon to do so.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Rushing through just saying that Sky absolutely not put any reading into anything presented by either Magic or myself is a little cause for concern, but NO, I am not steering down that path.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Caught in a LIE

How was I caught in a lie? Haza accused Odo of leading his lynch I pogba'd him and asked what he was talking about bc Grim lead it, then he QUOTED a post from Odo that made me give Odo some credit but I still said it was mostly Grim and gave Grim credit again right after the lynch so this makes no sense lol

I really don't know at this point with Magic. I know if Jeff was still with us he would probably say to still vote him, Odo most likely too but his change on Odo and playing the game after Odo went to bed really felt so natural. I think Nom is the best bet to go for today. I'm holding off on voting for now though because we have a lot of time and I want to go through everyone's posts again (sorry Lethal this phase might be a bit).

Also for the record, did you feel any differently than I did about OMB until he flipped scum? I never read him town and even in that weird Haza exchange you've brought up, Haza said he could see it from both town and scum for a weak player (relying on the PR). Clearly falls in line with my "I dont know how the fuck to read OMB" thoughts.

Don't join any cults btw

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
oh my bad that last paragraph was to @Showtime not Lethal, I meant to @ him the cults must have distracted me

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Rushing through just saying that Sky absolutely not put any reading into anything presented by either Magic or myself is a little cause for concern, but NO, I am not steering down that path.
Regarding Magic, why am I supposed to believe the words of the person it makes most sense to lynch? And regarding you, why didn't you pursue the issue of Magic switching reads on Alco any further? ( `ε´ )

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Regarding Magic, why am I supposed to believe the words of the person it makes most sense to lynch? And regarding you, why didn't you pursue the issue of Magic switching reads on Alco any further? ( `ε´ )

Do you think it's possible at all that Odo/Magic exhange really was town/town now that Odo flipped? Really anyone still alive can answer that too because I really think it may have been but if Magic is just duping me :francis that would be very cult like of him

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
How was I caught in a lie? Haza accused Odo of leading his lynch I pogba'd him and asked what he was talking about bc Grim lead it, then he QUOTED a post from Odo that made me give Odo some credit but I still said it was mostly Grim and gave Grim credit again right after the lynch so this makes no sense lol

I really don't know at this point with Magic. I know if Jeff was still with us he would probably say to still vote him, Odo most likely too but his change on Odo and playing the game after Odo went to bed really felt so natural. I think Nom is the best bet to go for today. I'm holding off on voting for now though because we have a lot of time and I want to go through everyone's posts again (sorry Lethal this phase might be a bit).

Regarding Magic, that OMB statement and the deflecting off the lynch is very alarming.

I never said you have to believe them, I asked why you hadn't seemed to have read anything posted. Please be nice :)

Um, I put forth a set of questions, he dipped out of the thread, so I'm not sure what else I am meant to do?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Oops. Let's just hurry up and get to the end of the phase please. You just need a little :faith

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
So we can get this phase over with, mind explaining your scum reads for me @V. Skybox I'm generally intrigued, and I agree with you on some but would like to know more if I am going to consider voting alongside you

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Magic - was fine with letting the Barry and N0M V1 lynches happen, but then somehow became indignant when the natural lynch target became OMB. Guess which one flipped scum? Pushed Odo for reasons that apparently mostly apply to the Gambit kill?? Was targeted with some real conviction by Odo, and given Odo's record on mislynches earlier in the game, I'd expect him to defer unless he was absolutely sure. (I now feel even better about lynching Magic given that both Odo and Jeff flipped town)

N0M V2 - an inactive who repped in for an inactive. Showed signs of changing reads in between his lives. Even Magic seems to be willing to cut him off.

Mitch - hasn't seemed to do much of anything, mostly hiding behind the PR. Actions haven't felt towny to me but since the permutations don't match up to him being scum (and since I have 2 scum reads already) he can be the SK

(#`Д´)

Reactions: Lethal

Alco

Reaction score
Wait Magic changed reads on me? I hope he also changed his lifestyle from drug abuser to straight edge.

How could he have read me anything other than null though :hmm: