Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
Vote Haza

Yeah even if he’s the SK that’s one potential misfire gone, we can’t afford to lose more town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this looks good for mitch too

some people actually wanted to not lynch him, right?

bleh bleh bleh, america is scum.

Showtime

Reaction score
unvote

stop voting you mad cunts
STOP VOTING GIVE US TIME TO THINK JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
wtf are you doing, I dont understand these unheroic actions youve done all game every time i want to read you town.
if hes the SK we have 1 guaranteed mislynch to play with (7/3)

If hes scum then we have at least 1 to play with, potentially 2 or 3 depending on night kills (split will be either 6/2/1, 7/1/1, 7/2 or 8/1)

--------

If we let him off on the pretense hes tellign the truth, then we can potentially be in Lylo tomorrow in the event we hit town (5/3/1 if we lynch town and sk/scum both kill town)

idk why you would ever leave the sk alive?

and btw haza was already hammered at this point and someone pointed it out:

I think we already hammered and if so :lauren

it was only after grim pointed out that haza had been hammered that odo came out with haza not being the sk and being scum instead.

FISHY? no of course not, that's just mere coincidence like everything else. he was buying the sk claim until a hammer had been done and then suddenly "he's not really the sk, but the scum and i knew it all along, when clearly not"

Showtime

Reaction score
and rather than try to force on everyone on odo, i am more than happy to hear out potential scum pairings like odo asked for too and why you think it's those people.

did you know alabama was known for it's incest?

the best thing is, it's not even the only location in american know for incest!

#funfacts about america.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
and for the love of god if you are present right now, you should be looking at

1) omb wagon
2) barry wagon
3) phen0m wagon

I did this already (minus the OMB wagon). No buys on it. I just wish this phase would end already, you know.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
vote haza

im changing my mind a bit here, if haza is scum then jeff might be too because him trying to force this issue isn't the best look.

like there's absolutely zero logic in this and his response to looking back to flesh out his reads and get a clearer picture is "no", which again isn't exactly the best town attitude. if you guys do lynch me look at haza then jeff if haza is scum. if haza isnt scum id assume it's gg.

Yup, I agree with this. Jeff giving me funny vibes, and his non-angry answer to my statement regarding him earlier this morning makes me feel uneasy

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vote Haza

Yeah even if he’s the SK that’s one potential misfire gone, we can’t afford to lose more town

A very fluffy post at the time, which in hindsight matters not, but yeah. Rushing around everywhere.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Glad I was actually right on Haza

How were you 'right?' Like, what have you done this game? Too busy rushing towards the light

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
updated reads plz, lethal.

america is trash.

also before anyone asks, lethal is not the sk because he would have 100% shot sky n1.

Still much the same. Jeff, Mitch, Brutus, Chris

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
@Chris

@Jeffatron

heston tell.

odo thinks im being ridiculous->no hestons.

yall heston so much when town it's your go to. shit doesnt seem as ridiculous when scum.

america is trash.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but surely you're not using the posting of Heston as alignment indicative?

All this rushing has my head spinning

Showtime

Reaction score
I think odo is having a bad game as town i don't think he is actually scum i don't think he would be this obviously bad as scum

Chris highlighted this post and only looking back on it do I realise how fucking terrible it is. Makes me feel Haza and Odo might be together (` ω ´ )

The late push towards Barry on D1, and:

AKA the ones you mentioned. No idea why you needed me to dig them up ヾ(`ヘ´)ノ゙

^sky pointed these out as to why haza/odo could be scum based on what chris brought up but then:

Tbh my first thought was that he just wanted to make Odo look worse on his way out if he flips scum, if they're scum together then thats a fucking terrible post by Haza.

he clarifies he's actually defending odo.

Odo has called for your lynch? :pogba I think your cult might have lied to you bc its mostly been Grim

he did credit grim more for the lynch than odo tho, but odo then started pushing him harder and rkd himself said:

^sky you already thought haza/odo could be scum before. :kobe:

This also just looks like he plucked his mislynch path to victory from his scum qt btw

and chris said:

I will stand corrected then, Grim was just more sure about you.

So now you think Odo is scum and not just having a bad game?

Chris said grim was responsible for the lynch and rkd corrected him and said it's odo. why are scum giving credit to town odo for their lynch when they're being pressured?

oh that crazy, impulsive rdk just making sure everyone knows odo is the one that was lynching him. definitely how scum behave.

Wouldn't shock me in the slightest if he was scum but I haven't read the whole thread

For some reason i read magic as mitch so its slightly better for you but otherwise you're just suggesting lynching two inactives that you didn't expect to defend themselves

rkd just showed up to have a back and forth with odo, say odo is responsible for his lynch when grim had been pushing it harder, and then dipped again and came back to claim sk.

we're bothered by Phenom appearing out of nowhere and being gung ho - it means Haza probably is the indy and not scum like we hoped

^this does look better for odo tho.

If haza flips indy sk, how would you read both Odo and Magic. *heroic questioning intensifies*

also chris literally wouldn't speculate who was scum based on jeff's question about if haza would flip sk because

I don’t know specifically in relation to that flip bc I want to look at this whole phase again after we get one just because of how much shit has went back and forth (cult shenanigans???)

Right now I lean more town on Odo but the most likely scenarios in my head (and in this order) are Magic scum/Odo town, Town/town, and then Odo scum/Magic town. The town/town scenario has become more likely to me this phase through their play regardless of your insistence that its not true

like he couldnt up with fake thoughts for it? i guess.

we will post flip

go ahead and finish him, as we’ve said, magic can catch up and while I’m alive, he’s in no immediate danger

this also probably reflects well for odo.

tl;dr chris is my other suspect. his interaction with haza was weird and him not replying to jeff in regards to a speculative haza sk flip just looks weird like TMI that he knew that haza wasnt going to flip scum so he shouldn't comment on it either. i would be down to lynch him too. sorry chris. ill try to think up a third suspect, maybe if you guys want to discuss non-odo pairings.

also sky is town for sure. the way she pressed odo means she's not aligned with him.

actually ill just do a town list.

fun fact about america: march was the first time since 2002 that they didnt have a mass shooting in a whole month.

Last edited:

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Oh and @Odo

I'd have Mitch and Chris as scum, Jeff as SK (or some variation between those 3. Brutus is an outlier.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Mitch: Phenom, Magic, Chris, Sky/Jeff

Man this night scares me. I want you to hurry up and get to day please.

But yeah, Mitch having 3 scum reads just sticks out like a sore thumb - lack of paying attention or overcompensation?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Getting that bus ready in an awful rush there man

Fluffy reason to justify a vote :

:swaggyp This was after he claimed SK right? I had been on him well before that so even if I was bussing, Magic has pointed out that any bussing happened earlier than this regardless of suspects.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
^sky pointed these out as to why haza/odo could be scum based on what chris brought up but then:

he clarifies he's actually defending odo.

he did credit grim more for the lynch than odo tho, but odo then started pushing him harder and rkd himself said:

^sky you already thought haza/odo could be scum before. :kobe:

and chris said:

Chris said grim was responsible for the lynch and rkd corrected him and said it's odo. why are scum giving credit to town odo for their lynch when they're being pressured?

oh that crazy, impulsive rdk just making sure everyone knows odo is the one that was lynching him. definitely how scum behave.

rkd just showed up to have a back and forth with odo, say odo is responsible for his lynch when grim had been pushing it harder, and then dipped again and came back to claim sk.

^this does look better for odo tho.

also chris literally wouldn't speculate who was scum based on jeff's question about if haza would flip sk because

like he couldnt up with fake thoughts for it? i guess.

this also probably reflects well for odo.

tl;dr chris is my other suspect. his interaction with haza was weird and him not replying to jeff in regards to a speculative haza sk flip just looks weird like TMI that he knew that haza wasnt going to flip scum so he shouldn't comment on it either. i would be down to lynch him too. sorry chris. ill try to think up a third suspect, maybe if you guys want to discuss non-odo pairings.

also sky is town for sure. the way she pressed odo means she's not aligned with him.

actually ill just do a town list.

fun fact about america: march was the first time since 2002 that they didnt have a mass shooting in a whole month.

Well how do you feel about it being Mitch and I possibly as Lethal suspects? I think a cult is more likely than that personally :worried Also you're missing a quote from what Haza said that made me stand corrected on Odo not pushing for his lynch like I thought, but I think he just quoted a post or something and I was like "oh yeah guess he did" but Grim still gets all the real credit for it IMO.

I didn't really have an answer for Jeff, you're not wrong there. I literally just couldn't think of what that did for any of my reads at the moment. I was trying to formulate something in my head by asking Haza who he killed in case he was telling the truth because that would give us scum's kill between Poyser/Big Man to look at instead of wondering who it was