Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Sk shoot us or magic. Youll be better off regardless

we are town, and it will confirm magic as scum

if you shoot scum you have an excellent chance to win, and on the offchance im wrong and magic is town, youll get a free lynch when I die. literally cant lose

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
@Jeffatron @Grim

WHY WOULD I KILL THE ONLY FUCKING TOWN PLAYER THAT WAS ON MY FUCKING SIDE.

MY FUCKING GOD.

THE ONLY OTHER FUCKER THAT ACCUSED ODO DIES AND EVERYONE IS LIKE "??? why did gambit die" and no one fucking even takes note of this shit?

like if you dont see why im fucking mad about one sided this shit is when i have actual shit to show and he doesn't is insane, but wait, THIS IS WIFOM TOO. right?

gambit didnt trust odo. gambit didnt want odo to lead. gambit fucking dead. of all players, GAMBIT FUCKING DIED. he wasnt even DOING ANYTHING ELSE.
You mention Odo setting up kills to use against you, but you try to spin the kill against Odo... (;・∀・)

Reactions: Odo

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Its not a defense lmao, you asked me why you would kill gambit, were saying you didnt even need to sign off on it necessarily

we mean last game you let brutus carry out some of the shittiest night actions weve ever seen

aka totally dismissible

Try again

Hey in everyone's defense jailkeeping the cop when the watcher was more than likely going to be on it was my call after Magic died (though he did say to do it before he died, Brutus and I flirted with changing it until I said nah bc I didn't want him to clear another townie). And Alco tried to cop Haza who I got mislynched later so it worked out well :draper2

For the record, I don't think Gambit's kill makes sense for any argument (especially the one Magic brought up) because I think Odo is right about Gambit only bringing up suspicions on Odo right before night ended. So the kill would have had to been changed last minute or not submitted until very close to the deadline. I need to go back and verify the timeline myself though. Also I'll double check to make sure there have been no cult shenanigans that we've overlooked just in case, you guys keep your eyes out too.

Showtime

Reaction score
yes, your entire strategy is to browbeat players who cant be bothered. Thats literally how you succeed. Theres no finesse or accuracy to your arguments as scum, you just repeat them with caps lock until no one can be bothered to answer back

you wont be able to do it while were around, sorry

no it's not, i have given evidence on top of evidence. i went through the thread showed your interactions with teammates, shown inconsistencies with your reads and pushes, shown you not react to your own mislynches, linked the god damn kill to you as well.

your entire defense is "nah". that's it. you're just saying no or why. you dont fire anything back at me, you dont go through my posts, you dont go through their posts. you never checked haza's posts to see why i might be town. ive proven youre wrong on multiple things too and it's just nah.

when i do the nah you dont really consider it and give shit answers. "there's no reason for me to kill gambit" "oh well you didnt do it, it was someone else's decision"

but im sure everyone is tired of this so i will look for your teammate.

they know what to do if i die first and that's all that matters. youre not going to win. @Chris @Mitch Perfect if one or both of you are town and you see my flip and dont lynch this fuck i will come after you personally. do not lynch an inactive based on his suggestion for the sake of it.

Showtime

Reaction score
Hey in everyone's defense jailkeeping the cop when the watcher was more than likely going to be on it was my call after Magic died (though he did say to do it before he died, Brutus and I flirted with changing it until I said nah bc I didn't want him to clear another townie). And Alco tried to cop Haza who I got mislynched later so it worked out well :draper2

For the record, I don't think Gambit's kill makes sense for any argument (especially the one Magic brought up) because I think Odo is right about Gambit only bringing up suspicions on Odo right before night ended. So the kill would have had to been changed last minute or not submitted until very close to the deadline. I need to go back and verify the timeline myself though. Also I'll double check to make sure there have been no cult shenanigans that we've overlooked just in case, you guys keep your eyes out too.

odo was arguing with him right before night. he literally could have changed it right there, why not? did you guys take note of it or even think about it?

his strategy to start out the day phase was to push me. gambit literally showed resistance and was the only person to fucking show resistance to odo. it makes a lot of sense to shoot him and change his kill to that considering the whole god damn thread was against me.

and since you said "especially my argument" how does his argument make more sense? "you just werent around so your other inactive teammate did it" ??????????????/

america sucks.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
odo was arguing with him right before night. he literally could have changed it right there, why not? did you guys take note of it or even think about it?

his strategy to start out the day phase was to push me. gambit literally showed resistance and was the only person to fucking show resistance to odo. it makes a lot of sense to shoot him and change his kill to that considering the whole god damn thread was against me.

america sucks.

I considered it and thought Odo wouldn't kill Gambit instead of debating with him tbh also watch out for cults buddy

Showtime

Reaction score
You mention Odo setting up kills to use against you, but you try to spin the kill against Odo... (;・∀・)

what the fuck are you even talking about?

tell me what that post says, like what did you get out of it. are you illiterate?

american sucks.

Showtime

Reaction score
I considered it and thought Odo wouldn't kill Gambit instead of debating with him tbh also watch out for cults buddy

why would odo debate with gambit?

like odo came into the phase and tried lynching me. grim was the one bringing up haza, not odo, odo did that way afterwards.

america sucks.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
why would odo debate with gambit?

like odo came into the phase and tried lynching me. grim was the one bringing up haza, not odo, odo did that way afterwards.

america sucks.

I didn't think he would switch the kill to someone he was JUST arguing with in the thread right before night posted so he would leave him alive to debate him instead. By this, did you think Gambit...the only person questioning Odo, would have been able to question him enough to change how that day went? I doubt Odo would have thought this, it's a really weak kill if Odo did it. I hope a cult didn't do it.

Showtime

Reaction score
Sk shoot us or magic. Youll be better off regardless

we are town, and it will confirm magic as scum

if you shoot scum you have an excellent chance to win, and on the offchance im wrong and magic is town, youll get a free lynch when I die. literally cant lose

i am begging sk to shoot me. please. like that sk post is way too much stupidity and that's after earlier suggesting my only line against odo was the big man thing and she wasnt able to follow that wifom.

you guys are fucking awful like america. ive put hours into this. if you cant town read someone for going through the whole god damn game through and doing iso after iso for this shit then there's just no hope. like what a god damn waste of time. this includes you if you are town, odo. literal garbage if you cant see why i could be town because i suspect you. i have actual reasons to suspect you and if you dont see why defending omb, not going after haza legitimately until the middle of this phase, the gambit death, etc would make you look bad to me then youre blindly stubborn as to why you think you should be town.

america sucks.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
what the fuck are you even talking about?

tell me what that post says, like what did you get out of it. are you illiterate?

american sucks.
Tells me you're a real fucking hypocrite. (´ε`;)

You accused Odo of trying to set up the Big Man kill to make you look bad, according to What You've Previously Said:
you defended omb and then poyser ended up dead. that doesnt mean you shot poyser, but damn you sure could have shot big man to pin that on me

But assuming my scum read on you is right, you signed off on killing Gambit and then made the call "oh hey, Gambit died, he thought Odo was scum, therefore Odo is scum" which is kind of interesting isn't it? (*^◇^)_旦

Showtime

Reaction score
I didn't think he would switch the kill to someone he was JUST arguing with in the thread right before night posted so he would leave him alive to debate him instead. By this, did you think Gambit...the only person questioning Odo, would have been able to question him enough to change how that day went? I doubt Odo would have thought this, it's a really weak kill if Odo did it. I hope a cult didn't do it.

hello. gambit was the only other person to suspect odo aside from me.

the day started out with odo trying to lynch me and every single person siding with him(except haza, oh my, clearly that shows they're not scum because god damn mafia is that straight forward). so yes, the one guy that would have also been like "maybe let's not listen to odo and maybe magic has a point" could have helped in this situation where everyone reads odo town and the person that didnt is dead.

but otherwise you think i killed gambit. out of every person i would suggest to kill, why gambit? dont tell me i didnt make the kill, i was the one giving suggestions last game even as an inactive and i would do this for this game as well, im not missing a night phase.

i actually explained why it makes sense for odo to do it, can you tell me why i would do it or anyone else? why would anyone kill gambit if it isn't odo. he wasnt caught up, he had no other strong thoughts, and he wasn't town read.

america sucks.

Showtime

Reaction score
Tells me you're a real fucking hypocrite. (´ε`;)

You accused Odo of trying to set up the Big Man kill to make you look bad, according to What You've Previously Said:

But assuming my scum read on you is right, you signed off on killing Gambit and then made the call "oh hey, Gambit died, he thought Odo was scum, therefore Odo is scum" which is kind of interesting isn't it? (*^◇^)_旦

i said odo killed big man so he could say i would kill big man. big man wasn't suspicious of me in the thread or pushing me, big man had a town read on me(a slight one). not a scum read.

gambit scum read odo. gambit didnt want odo to have thread control and didnt want people listening to him and brought up phen0m wanting to back down. gambit was town and the only person that didnt just agree with odo, the rest of you let odo lead a mislynch on phen0m and then lead another lynch on day 3 against me.

so yes, that does fucking matter and no the situations aren't the same because people arent just riding my dick this game like you are odo's.

america sucks.

Showtime

Reaction score
not to mention I JUST FUCKING READ THOSE GAMBIT POSTS HENCE WHY I BROUGHT IT UP JUST NOW rather than earlier in the thread when ive been pushing him.

like im still reading the thread guys. (Y) so if i was going to set up odo like that i think i would, idk, maybe used those posts during day phase when i was pushing odo rather than JUST MENTION them.

or does that not make sense to you either @sky.

tell me, what about my play is scummy to you @sky?

america sucks.