Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
This is bad, we hate lynching Alco :(

for full disclosure, we are under suspicion for letting Phenom v1 off d1 because apparently ... well we’re not sure why that was scummy but hopefully someone will explain it

???

how did you go from hating lynching alco to wanting to lynch alco based on a flip of a scum read you already had.

america sucks.

Showtime

Reaction score
We’ll be honest, we’re a little surprised OMB flipped scum ... we think someone was telling him to try and be somewhat active as usually he just doesn’t bother

when we have time, we’ll re-examine posts about him, but we think the 2 posts from magic we quoted look awful

SOMEONE WAS TELLING OMB THIS.

was it

1) alco, the inactive
2) phen0m, the inactive
3) doddsy, the inactive
4) rugrat, the inactive
5) magic, the inactive that wasnt even around to make a night kill but was coaching omb

imagine your reads lining up with your thoughts.

america sucks

Showtime

Reaction score
We think magic is scum because he has no reads, no reaction to Barry’s flip, took the time to make the setup post that I’ve already quoted, despite not having even read the thread, because if he had, there’s no way he’d think Phenom was town or anyone was wrong for lynching him, however he has to intentionally dumb himself down to play scum, much like anyone competent.

however, we can’t be bothered to get the posts for you so do your own work. Or gg if you’re scum I guess
Oh, disregard the above gambit :heston
Anyone who is willing to lynch Doddsy, Haza or magic can have our vote
yeah, this looks contradictory and weird, almost like insurance in case the SK did shoot OMB, don’t you think? Especially given the adamant ‘we’re not going for OMB tomorrow’

too easy
This is bad, we hate lynching Alco :(

for full disclosure, we are under suspicion for letting Phenom v1 off d1 because apparently ... well we’re not sure why that was scummy but hopefully someone will explain it
Man if I get lynched today this return will be even more short lived than my MMA career :hmm:
I've just read Doddsy's posts and I can't make too much of them.

He kinda sussed Odo I guess? :hmm:

I'll handle this completely differently though. I won't go in shorthanded like I went into my MMA career.
He sussed us because we are posting in 4th person

:heston
is your theory that he was too gung ho last game and has now adjusted?
We’ll be honest, we’re a little surprised OMB flipped scum ... we think someone was telling him to try and be somewhat active as usually he just doesn’t bother

when we have time, we’ll re-examine posts about him, but we think the 2 posts from magic we quoted look awful
We would like to know Chris’ preference today
except we never actually changed our read on Phenom - we in fact made it perfectly clear what we were doing and why we were doing it, and if you didn’t like it, you didn’t had to follow, much like you didn’t on Doddsy yesterday?
This notion we are having a bad game based on 1 wrong (and justifiably wrong) read is :bosque

these are all of odo's posts from the start of day 3 to this post from haza:

This game is going badly if you've already lead two mislynches and now people are going to let you lead another one on me

haza has this notion that odo is going to lead a lynch on him. haza isnt caught up at all yet thinks odo might lead a lynch on him anyways, WHY? why is he crediting this to odo at all too?

there is nothing in the thread about odo going to lead a lynch on haza yet haza has that idea anyways and is CREDITING ODO FOR IT WHILE ODO HSA NEVER PUSHED HIM THIS ENTIRE GAME. he made some remarks about odo being scum

GRIM WANTED TO LYNCH HAZA AND SAID IT MULTIPLE TIMES.
chris even agreed with GRIM'S DIRECTION OF HAZA.

yet haza says ODO is leading it and is giving odo credit for something that isnt even happening yet.

that's a PLANNED BUS.

america sucks.

Showtime

Reaction score
oh and alco's post also reads as town.

if he repped into a scum team that was mostly dominating i dont think he'd just casually be like "oh man, i might get lynched today. that would be short".

so no to that scum read too from odo. it's not phen0m and it's alco. it's going to be odo+an active teammate, probably one of mitch/chris/sky. sky selectively responding to me is pissing me off but i dont know if that actually makes her scum as much as her being shitty cancerous stuff where she votes based on much is disliking the person opposed to like actual in game content. im not really too sure how to read either of them, but at least chris 1) said omb could be scum while odo wasnt doing that and was fine with that being the direction the next day phase while odo was still preaching about myself/doddsy/haza/+1 meaning the directions dont really line up. if odo was scum with omb and chris was too, theyd have more of a consensus on whether or not they're going to buss omb and chris was more down for it.

both mitch and chris kinda defended omb(day 2 and day 1 respectively), which pisses me off.

america sucks.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
these are all of odo's posts from the start of day 3 to this post from haza:

haza has this notion that odo is going to lead a lynch on him. haza isnt caught up at all yet thinks odo might lead a lynch on him anyways, WHY? why is he crediting this to odo at all too?

there is nothing in the thread about odo going to lead a lynch on haza yet haza has that idea anyways and is CREDITING ODO FOR IT WHILE ODO HSA NEVER PUSHED HIM THIS ENTIRE GAME. he made some remarks about odo being scum

GRIM WANTED TO LYNCH HAZA AND SAID IT MULTIPLE TIMES.
chris even agreed with GRIM'S DIRECTION OF HAZA.

yet haza says ODO is leading it and is giving odo credit for something that isnt even happening yet.

that's a PLANNED BUS.

america sucks.

:hmm Okay, that's something. Haza's selective activity makes a QT mixup more likely. Noticed anything about cults on your read back?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
tell me, what about my play is scummy to you @sky?
I was going to type a long ass reply but you'd probably throw it in the bin and scream about how Odo is totally scum for reasons that parallel the things you've done. So I'm just going to vaguely gesture towards everyone else in the thread who's against you, and everything they've already said 1000 times, and leave it until Day begins.

…φ(。。*) Sky out for now

Showtime

Reaction score
So these are basically the only real responses Haza made after his original wagon started.

These feel like he's almost just parroting the post where I answered Magic on why I initially thought Haza looked good...but in that same post I came to the conclusion that it was most just the only game related talk I'd see for awhile so I didn't realize how pointless his posts were. Which is still what this is because by this point the PRs were not very distracted (unlike CULTS!) and we were playing the game.

:deandre This post is really weird, how much of the thread have you actually read at this point Haza?

ok nvm, if it was a planned buss this happened around when haza said odo was leading his lynch.

so chris would have just bussed too at that point and it's not like chris voted haza, he also voted me.

I actually think IF Haza does flip town Chris should be considered next day as a lynch candidate as he was pretty quick to vote for Haza there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^this looks good tho. i mean this is all pointless because haza was scum and not even the sk and mitch thinks he might flip town, as in he wasnt aware what haza was even really doing lol.

america sucks.

Showtime

Reaction score
I was going to type a long ass reply but you'd probably throw it in the bin and scream about how Odo is totally scum for reasons that parallel the things you've done. So I'm just going to vaguely gesture towards everyone else in the thread who's against you, and everything they've already said 1000 times, and leave it until Day begins.

…φ(。。*) Sky out for now

so nothing? you have nothing, no response, nothing. no one else has given me much reason for being scum. ive provided a shit load of content since then so yes it is only fair you offer some content otherwise youre legitimate cancer. "you should try, but im not going to try" is what im reading.

i have reasons for my read and have presented them thoroughly, so be kind enough to do the same.

america sucks.

Showtime

Reaction score
:hmm Okay, that's something. Haza's selective activity makes a QT mixup more likely. Noticed anything about cults on your read back?

okay i didnt expect this response.

thoughts on the mitch stuff?

thoughts on sky?

america sucks.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

…φ(。。*) Sky out for now

This is WEAK :roman If it's not mindless flaming a long paragraph disputing or agreeing with something is good for town. We need THOUGHTS, mostly from the inactives but any are great.

Showtime

Reaction score
If magic is town I'm fairly certain Odo is on the town list too

@Chris there is also this and @Jeffatron brought this up too.

if i am town, odo is town.

yet if odo is town that doesnt make me town. he only went one way with it, meaning he would lynch me first and then "odo is town because magic was town".

america sucks.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
okay i didnt expect this response.

thoughts on the mitch stuff?

thoughts on sky?

america sucks.

Think Mitch might just be shit at reading honestly :heston Like he's been comically wrong at times this game and I think he's being honest at least :lmao I guess anyone is really open for SK though, I haven't been able to really make much sense of the kills to link them to anyone. I think Sky is still town, but she's been pretty bloodthirsty especially recently.

Showtime

Reaction score
How not? A town flip would reflect badly on Odo and Jeff, a scum flip would likely confirm Haza scum and Odo town.

im going to lol if im in some parallel universe where it's just sky and someone else because it's clearly not sky/odo.

i was never flipping scum, so my town flip would have led you to go for odo/jeff?

america sucks.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
@Chris there is also this and @Jeffatron brought this up too.

if i am town, odo is town.

yet if odo is town that doesnt make me town. he only went one way with it, meaning he would lynch me first and then "odo is town because magic was town".

america sucks.

I'm mulling over this, glad you brought it back up. I thought at the time that this and a few other Odo centered posts were a shitty attempt by Haza to link himself to Odo when he flipped tbh

Showtime

Reaction score
just reading all this back I can't believe scum odo would go this all out on Magic knowing how bad it would look when Magic flipped town, doesn't seem like a play with much longevity

this is a legitimate slip that no one is going to use to confirm me because i hate all of you. he knows im town and would flip hence why he's saying this.

someone is just going to say i made him say this.

amazing.

america sucks.