Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
Magic, Doddsy, Haza + 1 other is what we think
Is this because Magic called you scum or something else? Also didn't you mention taking a backseat if Phenom was wrong?

Remember titania?
I plan to do go look at the Barry day 1 wagon when it is day. There has to be scum on it for the way it changed. Kind of suspect Odo as well for making me change my mind but it is a weak read/dumb reason so want to look at the wagon first before going anywhere. Remember Titania?
Ah ok, we’ll just not bother posting then
No you can post and give thoughts but I don't think you should lead tomorrow in case you are scum. Not suggesting I trust Magic either though. Fuck this means I have to try to lead :side: Remember titania?
The fuck does that even mean

why would we bother being active in this dead ass game if we were scum?
End of Night 2

Hasta la vista, OMBayBay...
Welcome to Tweets Music Mafia II - PRMania!

Mechina - "On the Wings of Nefeli"

Alignment: Mafia
Your Mafia QT
: :jade

Mechina is an Industrial / Symphonic Death Metal band from Chicago, whose music sometimes has an epic feel to it, and it's overall quite a unique experience. "On the Wings of Nefeli" fits right into that category, just check it out, it's awesome.
The background chant during the chorus apprently originates from some Bulgarian song called "Tama Rama Ra", whatever that means. Don't worry, I'm not gonna force you to speak Bulgarian. At least not exclusively.

Your Post Restriction in this game is:

Foreign Language PR

Every one of your posts has to include at least one word or phrase from a language other than English.

You win the game if your faction controls the majority of the remaining votes or if nothing can stop that from happening.

Remember that time when Gambit got killed at night?
Welcome to Tweetys Music Mafia II - PRMania!

Annisokay - "Good Stories"

Alignment: Town

Annisokay is a Metalcore band from Germany, and their song "Good Stories" is about lies and hypocrisy. Being a liar is a bit too simple for a Mafia game, so what I'll have you do instead is the following.

Your Post Restriction in this game is:

Story Teller PR

In every one of your posts you have to talk about past Mafia games or other things that happened in the section. The stories you tell don't necessarily have to be true, in fact I encourage you to invent stories that never happened.

You win the game if all threats to Town are eliminated.

Day 3 has started. You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.
With 12 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

@Jeffatron @Grim

WHY WOULD I KILL THE ONLY FUCKING TOWN PLAYER THAT WAS ON MY FUCKING SIDE.

MY FUCKING GOD.

THE ONLY OTHER FUCKER THAT ACCUSED ODO DIES AND EVERYONE IS LIKE "??? why did gambit die" and no one fucking even takes note of this shit?

like if you dont see why im fucking mad about one sided this shit is when i have actual shit to show and he doesn't is insane, but wait, THIS IS WIFOM TOO. right?

gambit didnt trust odo. gambit didnt want odo to lead. gambit fucking dead. of all players, GAMBIT FUCKING DIED. he wasnt even DOING ANYTHING ELSE.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
1) why would you buss both of your teammates? like this is insane, should i say youre going to buss your whole team? omb showed up and was playing. haza never showed up, that's dead weight in your eyes and you know what.

Odo16/01/2020
I dont throw teammates under the bus, as a rule

CHRIS THE GOAT TEAMMATE16/01/2020
debatable

Best Worst Scum Ever16/01/2020
I can attest

Odo16/01/2020
I did it to Tweet cause he stank the joint out. thats about it

you wouldnt buss omb because he was doing nothing wrong. you wold buss haza because he just wasnt playing and youre not sticking your neck out for someone not playing.

2) yes, one lynch per phase, but you also voted doddsy that phase rather than pressuring haza

and on day 3, rather than start with haza who you had been scumreading since night 1 you went for me again.

3) i have given reasons and the logic. you mislynch me, you get shot by sk and town still likely lynches haza next day phase. that doesnt put your team in a winning position.

4) i am still reading the damn thread and trying to figure it out. like ??? at this.

5) ^

Yes, except we were crawling up Hazas ass early on Day 1? Have you forgotten this?

Again, if we are so concerned about our perception, why not throw a vote on Haza that will go precisely nowhere anyway?

OMB only had 29 posts across 3 days, most of them utterly useless and he was widely suspected by good players. Why would we hitch our wagon to him exactly, if we are this ruthless teammate you speak of?

Showtime

Reaction score
Yes, except we were crawling up Hazas ass early on Day 1? Have you forgotten this?

Again, if we are so concerned about our perception, why not throw a vote on Haza that will go precisely nowhere anyway?

OMB only had 29 posts across 3 days, most of them utterly useless and he was widely suspected by good players. Why would we hitch our wagon to him exactly, if we are this ruthless teammate you speak of?

you are asking why you would defend one teammate and not the other. ive already explained. WHY WOULD YOU BUSS YOUR WHOLE DAMN TEAM? that aint a real strat. fuck outta here with this repetitive nonsense, this isnt an explanation when i repeatedly tell you the same answer.

IT'S SO YOU LIVE, HAVE THREAD CONTROL, AND CAN LEAD MORE MISLYNCHES.

YOU LYNCH ME, YOU DIE VIA SK.

and on top of this all, YOU WERE STILL TRYING TO GOD DAMN LYNCH ME ANYWAYS. and if you do die via the sk, they would lynch haza anyways.

why would you NOT BUSS THERE? tell me that, why does that make sense to buss there as scum. stop acting like it's ridiculous when it's not, the fact you cant even acknowledge why anything would make you look bad adds to the reason i think you look bad. most people can be like "ya i can see why saying omb was town based off barry's flip made me look bad, but i was just wrong" motherfucker you dont even acknowledge being wrong. you mislynched phen0m and just nothing. there's no real natural mindset from what youre doing

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@Jeffatron @Grim

WHY WOULD I KILL THE ONLY FUCKING TOWN PLAYER THAT WAS ON MY FUCKING SIDE.

MY FUCKING GOD.

THE ONLY OTHER FUCKER THAT ACCUSED ODO DIES AND EVERYONE IS LIKE "??? why did gambit die" and no one fucking even takes note of this shit?

like if you dont see why im fucking mad about one sided this shit is when i have actual shit to show and he doesn't is insane, but wait, THIS IS WIFOM TOO. right?

gambit didnt trust odo. gambit didnt want odo to lead. gambit fucking dead. of all players, GAMBIT FUCKING DIED. he wasnt even DOING ANYTHING ELSE.

there were 15 minutes between him voicing suspicion of us, and tweet posting night

so is your theory that we were so panicked by gambit voicing non-suspicion that we quickly changed the night kill at the last second?

Try again, use more caps lock to convey how good your points are

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
you do know we were being sarcastic right?

caps lock doesnt make your arguments any better

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
you still cant even name a teammate or a serial killer

are you worried that you need their votes?

Showtime

Reaction score
there were 15 minutes between him voicing suspicion of us, and tweet posting night

so is your theory that we were so panicked by gambit voicing non-suspicion that we quickly changed the night kill at the last second?

Try again, use more caps lock to convey how good your points are

what other reasons would the scum team kill gambit when he wasn't caught up. go for it.

add some reasons, there is nothing else?

but youre right, i chose to kill gambit, the person on my side at night, when trying to lead a mislynch on you. that makes sense, right? you know im town from this sort of shit, none of this has any logic to it while there is logic to you killing the only person suspecting you along with me, but you dont wanna talk about it.

america is shit.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
theres nothing to say you were even around when the kill choice was made, you were after all away for the whole weekend

But we were around

Try again

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
you have no adequate explanation of why i would forego a lynch on you to lynch a teammate beyond 'thread control'

Try again

Showtime

Reaction score
theres nothing to say you were even around when the kill choice was made, you were after all away for the whole weekend

But we were around

Try again

so who made the fucking kill?

which inactive are you suggesting decided that?

i was around during night phase so this wrong, i was there. i posted during night.

look how shit your defense is getting. "you weren't even around" when i was around during night, but let me guess i just had didnt even bother to say anything in the qt even tho i checked into the thread?

@Grim youre town, you dont think it's weird they didnt try to kill you when you were onto both haza and omb? the only person gambit was suspecting was odo. the only fucking person and you were rather obvious town yet they kill gambit.

america is shit and so is your defense.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
And yes, you should be frustrated cause we havent been at our best, and yet you arent going to get it done

Showtime

Reaction score
you have no adequate explanation of why i would forego a lynch on you to lynch a teammate beyond 'thread control'

Try again

what about dying to the sk and haza dying anyways?

twisting and leaving out my words isnt going to work, i can repeat myself to every player every time if they miss anything.

you are scum.

america sucks.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Its not a defense lmao, you asked me why you would kill gambit, were saying you didnt even need to sign off on it necessarily

we mean last game you let brutus carry out some of the shittiest night actions weve ever seen

aka totally dismissible

Try again

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
what about dying to the sk and haza dying anyways?

twisting and leaving out my words isnt going to work, i can repeat myself to every player every time if they miss anything.

you are scum.

america sucks.

yes, your entire strategy is to browbeat players who cant be bothered. Thats literally how you succeed. Theres no finesse or accuracy to your arguments as scum, you just repeat them with caps lock until no one can be bothered to answer back

you wont be able to do it while were around, sorry

Showtime

Reaction score
OMB just had to use ONE foreign language word? :reigns3

Good shot SK tho, maybe he's not a fan of cult like activities either

i like this reaction too.

Its not a defense lmao, you asked me why you would kill gambit, were saying you didnt even need to sign off on it necessarily

we mean last game you let brutus carry out some of the shittiest night actions weve ever seen

aka totally dismissible

Try again

why would anyone kill gambit if you werent scum, how about that?

literally why would anyone kill someone like gambit when he wasnt right on anything else, didnt want you to lead, and had no other strong leads and was under suscipion.

your defense to this is "you just werent around" "you didnt sign off on it" "one of the other inactives decided to lead the charge" it's all literal shit.

like america.