Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
can the rest of the class weigh in?
Personally I'm really not in to strategy of scum kills, which is maybe why everything that Magic says feels so empty to me (o_ _)o

Feels like unnecessary WIFOM with no real founding, you know?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Can you show us exactly where we inextricably linked our read on Phenom with our read on Haza?

Showtime

Reaction score
Heres what you just said in context, which you left out ofc:

So uh again, if you think were going to break off from a mislynch to defend a player who offers little when youre accusing us of also throwing haza by the wayside?

Doesnt really fit does it

how does that context help?

poyser attempts to say they're teamed and could both be scum and you say omb is town because of barry's flip?

you threw haza at the way side after town mislynched twice. THAT IS A PERFECT TIME TO BUS. if you buss on day 1 and then lead two mislynches how much credibility do you have? none, right? that initial bussing stops mattering because youve ruined said credibility with two mislynches. two mislynches first and then bussing means youve restored that credibility and now youre telling everyone youre for sure town.

^tell me that logic is wrong.

america sucks.

Showtime

Reaction score
Personally I'm really not in to strategy of scum kills, which is maybe why everything that Magic says feels so empty to me (o_ _)o
Feels like unnecessary WIFOM with no real founding, you know?

...literally nothing i said has to do with with scum kills:

if you are not reading all my posts and taking in every point that's your own fault. ive brought up so much more than that, especially in regards to odo.

he tagged haza to get involved on day 1 when he was being pushed while inactive. doesnt pressure there. haza never really showed up and then suddenly at night haza is likely scum with phen0m, that's odo cutting dead weight scum teammates, but he never did push haza or even care to try to on day 2, did he?

no what he did on day 2 was push doddsy first, why doddsy first over haza when both were inactive and not involved and your haza read was linked to phen0m?

he defended omb from people. he tried using barry's town flip as a reason to explain why omb is town. people didnt buy it, but he 100% tried to sell it and i brought that up.

and then there's the bussing and credibility thing. if i was lynched when i was about to be lynched, odo dies. he gets sked. that stopped. odo wants to say i could have just been had there, which is true, but so would he. He wants to say with me out they then win, which is exactly what he was going for except the sk thing would mean he dies and winning doesnt become so easily especially when the next target was haza for most people.

literally haza came into the day phase distancing from odo while town reading me and voting odo. that looks like blatant distancing when on day 2 he called odo and said he was just having a bad game. he just randomly flipped on that and to side against odo.

happy? it's not just heston's and i explained phen0m's general reaction as well and why that's a town reaction. it's not just about hestoning. IT'S ABOUT BEING NATURAL, JEFF, THIS IS WHAT I TOLD YOU. i pick this shit out like crazy, i told you 6 hours before big man's case you were focusing too much on sky and it looked unnatural and it was off. i told chris how to look town to other players based on only his one town game. literally this is shit i can find and locate. you dont have to trust me on odo, but you should trust me on phen0m because in your head you know that's how you would react too, especially if being mislynched twice in the same damn game. it's a genuine reaction to a possibility that has a high chance of happening.

america is trash.

Can you show us exactly where we inextricably linked our read on Phenom with our read on Haza?

sure.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
how does that context help?

poyser attempts to say they're teamed and could both be scum and you say omb is town because of barry's flip?

you threw haza at the way side after town mislynched twice. THAT IS A PERFECT TIME TO BUS. if you buss on day 1 and then lead two mislynches how much credibility do you have? none, right? that initial bussing stops mattering because youve ruined said credibility with two mislynches. two mislynches first and then bussing means youve restored that credibility and now youre telling everyone youre for sure town.

^tell me that logic is wrong.

america sucks.

So you think we entered the game bussing Haza? and then decided not to, and then changed our minds when we had you 1 vote from hammer?

Surely our life would have been easier just opening up day 3 by bussing Haza?

And then if you were town, just killing you risk free

??????

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Then what was all that talk on "you killed Big Man to set me up" about??? (・・;)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
can the rest of the class weigh in?

At best you and Magic are town/towm for him, but i doubt it and I can't see you being scum at this point unless you're a helluva manipulator (which could be true but I like to think I wouldn't fall for these things so easily...like cult recruitment) bc I've agreed with you a lot of the game and was 100% on board with the Nom D1 play (D2 as well) the weird things magic is bringing up, I'll agree are weird but I don't see the scum motivation.

Nom V2 and Magic being so linked right now though is odd, seems too perfect that if either is lynched first they can say WIFOM bc "why would I actually defend scum partner so hard" like they make the most sense as a team and now I'm questioning if they're a team bc of that smh cults make my head hurt less than this

Showtime

Reaction score
We don’t much stock in him not wanting to be involved in a mislynch - We mean no one expects him to be right and ... for him to win, he’s gonna have to get some mislynched lol

In other words, we think everything there is logically explainable by him being town

We are more certain that phenom and Haza are scum - we would wager Haza has checked out in the qt, hence phenoms willingness to vote him but there being no overt read from him

^

@Odo

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
1) this is how hard you have to try to get scum players like odo lynched. this isnt trying too hard and that's kinda rude to even suggest. this is putting in legitimate work. like so much work that im procrastinating my actual work.

secondly, what from this do you disagree with:

as well as the post i just made before this.

like why dont you see odo as scum. where do you think im flawed?

and again, i just pointed out why his scum team suggestions are flawed from doddsy/rugrat being scum and scum not having even a single active member in the thread(which just never happens) to his post-phen0m flip reads just being the same as they were prior to the lynch. he led a mislynch and he had no further progressions.

do you really think that's how town odo operates? like this is why tier 1's win, it's not about what they do that cause them to win but what people let them get away with.

america is trash.

Why do you think N0M is town? You even said Rugrat's lack of town reads should be a red flag, no? Why are you dead certain that N0M is town? ELI5 please.

Next, Doddsy hasn't done jack shit this game and Odo voted him to get him to show up, that much is obvious, no?

Finally, I disagree with the idea that Odo would bus his team unless he would absolutely have to. The man even admits himself that he'd rather die for the sake of his team than the other way around. I have a hard time buying the theory that Odo would willingly push into WIFOM area with what you're selling.

I'm sorry I just disagree that Odo is scum. :draper2

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
We don’t much stock in him not wanting to be involved in a mislynch - We mean no one expects him to be right and ... for him to win, he’s gonna have to get some mislynched lol

In other words, we think everything there is logically explainable by him being town

We are more certain that phenom and Haza are scum - we would wager Haza has checked out in the qt, hence phenoms willingness to vote him but there being no overt read from him

you serious? how would phenoms flip affect our read of haza based on this quote, beyond 'I was wrong about Phenom'

Where is the dependency in play? Where are they linked?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I think the easiest solution is for the SK to just shoot one of Magic or Odo. One of them is scum and it helps shed light on the other. :toomanykobes

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like, Phenom flipping town and being willing to vote haza would reinforce our read ????????

Showtime

Reaction score
hestons

that's a legit reaction

imagine how fucking mad/unbearable you would be if you got mislynched twice while having 100% correct reads.

why as scum does he care if he's right on odo/chris? why even bring that up? his focus would be on defending himself and using the omb/haza stuff to look good only, yet here he's considering post game and if his reads end up correct. he's thinking about after he's dead and if chris/odo are scum and he's right.

SCUM DONT HAVE THESE THOUGHTS. this is what TOWN think about.

also, again, imagine if odo and myself are both town. when you voted for us on day 2 he defended us by saying it's unlikely we would shoot the good players and it's more likely weaker players that go after authority. i know im town, if odo is town then why would rugrat try to dissuade you from going after that line of logic WHILE HE WAS VOTING ME. he had no reason to defend me in that situation as scum when you were adding points to why i could be scum.

america is bad.

@Grim

at the end of the day look at my posts. i have legit prodded and pressured most of the thread. i am not looking to team up with anyone to secure lynches, i am not trying to buy favour from anyone, or anything. i am legit pressuring people and trying to get reads. my reads are all over the place as i get new information.

is this really scummy to you guys? trying to develop scum reads by pressuring people?

like there's more explanation in my attack on odo than anyone has given at all this game. i explain why he would buss there and yes it makes sense because i know i would do it and i know the proper order of how to buss and it isn't buss first then mislynch, it's mislynch first then buss.

furthermore, again, he was SUPREMELY CONFIDENT on phen0m being scum and then jumped off and helped lynch barry with everyone else just jumping on board.

i am legitimately losing my mind because i am trying so hard and you guys legit look at and are like "i dont see it".

why? why cant you see it. like to even just call him town is awful if youre willing to consider im scum. if youre willing to consider im scum with haza/rugrat/doddsy and the whole scum team just didnt play(and that scum team is stacked btw) but cant consider odo might be scum in a game town has been doing awful in then i legit dont know what to say.

his play on phen0m/barry v1 weren't good and yet there's no thoughts on this.

america is bad.

Showtime

Reaction score
Then what was all that talk on "you killed Big Man to set me up" about??? (・・;)

that was like one line in one post, sky.

i just presented you near an essay with other reasons and a post above had even more reasons and youre trying to suggest you cant follow what im saying because i said he would consider killing big man to then suggest i would kill big man based on last game.

america sucks.

Showtime

Reaction score
like i cant wrap my head around people thinking scum would buss but not when it would make them look good.

im not saying im 100% on odo as i cant be, but to not even consider it because of haza doesnt make sense. THAT IS THE BEST TIME TO BUSS. that's how you buss to make yourself look town. you dont hop on at the end of the wagons or when they're doomed, you dont get any credit for that.

america is lame.