Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Is the entire crux of your town reads based on hestonology magic? Because thats only got so much legs, and you may be overselling it now :heroicheston:

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The reason we arent hestoning is because this is a good contest, and we dont want to spoil it by drowning it in a sea of pettiness and mockery, so instead we're staying focused on the task at hand

thats the ultimate respect from us

Reactions: PHEN0M

Showtime

Reaction score
Is the entire crux of your town reads based on hestonology magic? Because thats only got so much legs, and you may be overselling it now :heroicheston:

if you are not reading all my posts and taking in every point that's your own fault. ive brought up so much more than that, especially in regards to odo.

he tagged haza to get involved on day 1 when he was being pushed while inactive. doesnt pressure there. haza never really showed up and then suddenly at night haza is likely scum with phen0m, that's odo cutting dead weight scum teammates, but he never did push haza or even care to try to on day 2, did he?

no what he did on day 2 was push doddsy first, why doddsy first over haza when both were inactive and not involved and your haza read was linked to phen0m?

he defended omb from people. he tried using barry's town flip as a reason to explain why omb is town. people didnt buy it, but he 100% tried to sell it and i brought that up.

and then there's the bussing and credibility thing. if i was lynched when i was about to be lynched, odo dies. he gets sked. that stopped. odo wants to say i could have just been had there, which is true, but so would he. He wants to say with me out they then win, which is exactly what he was going for except the sk thing would mean he dies and winning doesnt become so easily especially when the next target was haza for most people.

literally haza came into the day phase distancing from odo while town reading me and voting odo. that looks like blatant distancing when on day 2 he called odo and said he was just having a bad game. he just randomly flipped on that and to side against odo.

happy? it's not just heston's and i explained phen0m's general reaction as well and why that's a town reaction. it's not just about hestoning. IT'S ABOUT BEING NATURAL, JEFF, THIS IS WHAT I TOLD YOU. i pick this shit out like crazy, i told you 6 hours before big man's case you were focusing too much on sky and it looked unnatural and it was off. i told chris how to look town to other players based on only his one town game. literally this is shit i can find and locate. you dont have to trust me on odo, but you should trust me on phen0m because in your head you know that's how you would react too, especially if being mislynched twice in the same damn game. it's a genuine reaction to a possibility that has a high chance of happening.

america is trash.

Showtime

Reaction score
i.e. it isn't the fact people use heston. it's the actual reaction to stuff, the heston is just the method of expression for a lot of people.

america is trash.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if you are not reading all my posts and taking in every point that's your own fault. ive brought up so much more than that, especially in regards to odo.

he tagged haza to get involved on day 1 when he was being pushed while inactive. doesnt pressure there. haza never really showed up and then suddenly at night haza is likely scum with phen0m, that's odo cutting dead weight scum teammates, but he never did push haza or even care to try to on day 2, did he?

no what he did on day 2 was push doddsy first, why doddsy first over haza when both were inactive and not involved and your haza read was linked to phen0m?

he defended omb from people. he tried using barry's town flip as a reason to explain why omb is town. people didnt buy it, but he 100% tried to sell it and i brought that up.

and then there's the bussing and credibility thing. if i was lynched when i was about to be lynched, odo dies. he gets sked. that stopped. odo wants to say i could have just been had there, which is true, but so would he. He wants to say with me out they then win, which is exactly what he was going for except the sk thing would mean he dies and winning doesnt become so easily especially when the next target was haza for most people.

literally haza came into the day phase distancing from odo while town reading me and voting odo. that looks like blatant distancing when on day 2 he called odo and said he was just having a bad game. he just randomly flipped on that and to side against odo.

happy? it's not just heston's and i explained phen0m's general reaction as well and why that's a town reaction. it's not just about hestoning. IT'S ABOUT BEING NATURAL, JEFF, THIS IS WHAT I TOLD YOU. i pick this shit out like crazy, i told you 6 hours before big man's case you were focusing too much on sky and it looked unnatural and it was off. i told chris how to look town to other players based on only his one town game. literally this is shit i can find and locate. you dont have to trust me on odo, but you should trust me on phen0m because in your head you know that's how you would react too, especially if being mislynched twice in the same damn game. it's a genuine reaction to a possibility that has a high chance of happening.

america is trash.

I just wanted to use the word hestoning ngl. Clearly im readin you posts since im at least entertaining the possibility you may be legit. I could be your hero man.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Magic, if you want to play the personality game

Do you think scum us can resist a clean mislynch on town you?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Or rephrased, do you think we are going to sell to our teammates in our QT that instead of lynching by far the most dangerous player alive, we are instead going to divert the lynch to one of you poor unfortunate teammates on the offchance the SK doesn't kill us?

Showtime

Reaction score
1. Chris - null on Chris because after last game he's super unreadable
3. Mitch Perfect - I know I'm town
6. Odo - leaning town on Odo, could change based on N0M's flip
7. Rugrat - null on Rugrat
8. PHEN0M - I feel pretty good on N0M being scum
9. Jeffatron - leaning town on Jeff, I feel town Jeff usually leans back more from what I've seen
10. Showtime - leaning maf or SK on Magic
11. Darth Lethal - leaning scum on Lethal, I've noticed town Lethal likes to help lead and I haven't seen it this game
12. Doddsy - null on Doddsy, need more input from him
13. V. Skybox - despite her thinking I'm maf I'm feeling pretty good on Sky
14. Ace Dalton/Grim V2 - it's obvious he didn't like his PR before and is making a better effort now
15. Gambitto - null on Gambit
16. NotBrutus - Brutus has made very town-like posts, I feel pretty good on him
17. Raidokken - lean scum on Haza
18. Judas Iscariot - I'm feeling better on OMB now more than before

it could be mitch+odo too i guess.

his reads line up with odo's reads outside of lethal, especially as the haza read is the only one he cant explain and he has me as sk but not haza even though we were both just being inactive and getting by?

america is bad.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
if youre going to apply all these takes of player behaviour and rationality, then you need to be consistent in them

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
We eagerly await your reponse

Showtime

Reaction score
We would like more explanation tho, gut feelings aren’t enough
Fine peasant I'll add explanations

1. Chris - null on Chris because after last game he's super unreadable
3. Mitch Perfect - I know I'm town
6. Odo - leaning town on Odo, could change based on N0M's flip since N0M is so certain that Odo is scum
7. Rugrat - null on Rugrat, hasn't done much but has asked to be repped out so fair enough
8. PHEN0M - I feel pretty good on N0M being scum, he's had time to put out more reads, explain himself more
9. Jeffatron - leaning town on Jeff, I feel town Jeff usually leans back more from what I've seen
10. Showtime - leaning maf on Magic, he's playing just like he did last game when he was maf
11. Darth Lethal - leaning scum on Lethal, I've noticed town Lethal likes to help lead and I haven't seen it this game
12. Doddsy - null on Doddsy, need more input from him, hasn't added much of anything
13. V. Skybox - despite her thinking I'm maf I'm feeling pretty good on Sky, has lead very well
14. Ace Dalton/Grim V2 - it's obvious he didn't like his PR before and is making a better effort now
15. Gambitto - null on Gambit, leaning more scum though because a lot of his posts come off as fluff to me
16. NotBrutus - Brutus has made very town-like posts, I feel pretty good on him being town
17. Raidokken - lean scum on Haza, had a lot of time to explain himself, took forever to do a readback, posted a whole bunch of fluff
18. Judas Iscariot - I'm feeling better on OMB now more than before, I thought he was faking part of his PR but it's obvious he isn't now

also he gave into this really easily even though
Ok those reasons kinda suck

odo saying it sucks looks better for him.

america sucks too

Showtime

Reaction score
Magic, if you want to play the personality game

Do you think scum us can resist a clean mislynch on town you?
Or rephrased, do you think we are going to sell to our teammates in our QT that instead of lynching by far the most dangerous player alive, we are instead going to divert the lynch to one of you poor unfortunate teammates on the offchance the SK doesn't kill us?

if it aids you winning the game then sure.

mislynching me clean isn't a win and you dont care about that more than winning. beating me with a mislynch or even while alive would still make you feel good about yourself.

on top of that, i think you told your teammates to buss haza long ago if you were scum. again, he wasnt active and then you considered him dead weight. you didnt push him on day 2 but you pretty much just kept calling him scum after n1 and then after phen0m's death is when you began saying he's scum harder.

also, again, you said phen0m and haza were paired and yet a phen0m town flip didnt make you reconsider your read on haza.

america is trash.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
And how, pray tell, does that aid us in winning the game?

Showtime

Reaction score
I just wanted to use the word hestoning ngl. Clearly im readin you posts since im at least entertaining the possibility you may be legit. I could be your hero man.

here is why im legit:

why would you be around?

let's say im scum, scum need two mislynches to win as you said. youve listed two people that arent me. why dont i off you and just follow through on your two bigger scum reads. even if one is my scum teammate i only need one more mislynch after that to win. why is this not my play as scum? let's talk about it.

accuse me. make me out to be scum. LET'S TALK ABOUT IT. I LOVE BEING PUSHED, ODO, PUSH ME.

america is shit.

the path of victory was already handed to me as long as i can take out the sk i could win as scum based off of odo's own scum reads. let's say one of phen0m or alco were scum, id just pick the scum one to go for next, buy credibility, go for other one again saying "odo was probably right and it's just these two guys!" and then all id need is a final mislynch to win after that.

or if neither of them are scum then i just mislynch one of them to win and even if town gets me after that then my teammate could still win pushing the other while using odo's scum reads on them.

america sucks.