Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
Youre accusing us of throwing Haza overboard but going out of our way to defend OMB from the likes of Poyser

You see why we struggle to take you seriously?

haza was up next if you guys mislynch me. you keep making it seem like lynching me was the better idea. where do you guys go from there?

i die, you die. haza is lynched. how promising is that?

whoop whoop whoop, america is gay.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Would i be out of line to request a formal apology, 1 page, single spaced, times new Roman, when i flip Town for the 2nd time? :heston

i know i hestoned but that’s a for real request.

If we actually misread you twice in one game and got you killed and probably lost as a direct consequence of that, then we will feel bad yes

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
haza was up next if you guys mislynch me. you keep making it seem like lynching me was the better idea. where do you guys go from there?

i die, you die. haza is lynched. how promising is that?

whoop whoop whoop, america is gay.

In a world where we flip scum and you flip town, Haza looks significantly better

Guess you didnt account for that

Showtime

Reaction score
Oh dear, this isnt looking good for you lads

Its either kill us and have our will be done or we're around to make sure its done

What will you do?

why would you be around?

let's say im scum, scum need two mislynches to win as you said. youve listed two people that arent me. why dont i off you and just follow through on your two bigger scum reads. even if one is my scum teammate i only need one more mislynch after that to win. why is this not my play as scum? let's talk about it.

accuse me. make me out to be scum. LET'S TALK ABOUT IT. I LOVE BEING PUSHED, ODO, PUSH ME.

america is shit.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Rephrased, in a world where scum us mislynches town you, we are DEFINITELY dead next

Showtime

Reaction score
Anyway, bed time. Maybe tweet will do you a solid and you can try to quicklynch

Pretty sure its Phenom and Magic at this stage, were assuming theyve realised its the last chance saloon so closing ranks

We can afford at least one mislynch so they cant really win, as lynching us = game over for them, and we wont allow any other players to be lynched

why are you not so sure youre going to die anymore? i thought your death was sealed.

Mafia reads:

N0M, Chris, Magic

SK reads:

Sky, Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why?

i actually had suspicions of sky, but the fact she didnt go all out against me for slight pressure means she's probably town. poyser mentioned it last game that sky towards the end of the game will just go complete OMGUS if slightly suspected unlike early in the game where she's more over the place. i just wanted to make sure.

america is trash.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
why would you be around?

let's say im scum, scum need two mislynches to win as you said. youve listed two people that arent me. why dont i off you and just follow through on your two bigger scum reads. even if one is my scum teammate i only need one more mislynch after that to win. why is this not my play as scum? let's talk about it.

accuse me. make me out to be scum. LET'S TALK ABOUT IT. I LOVE BEING PUSHED, ODO, PUSH ME.

america is shit.

We already have, for the last 6 hours or so

We're actively hoping we do die, and we note that you will likely need 5 votes to lynch us tomorrow. You have 3 in yourself, Phenom and Jeff, but wheres the other 2 coming from?

Showtime

Reaction score
In a world where we flip scum and you flip town, Haza looks significantly better

Guess you didnt account for that

i did. i even brought it up earlier to barry when he asked.

nice try tho. who do you trust to finish the game more? haza bussing you or you bussing haza?

why am i scum, odo? is my scumhunting not legit? is this all fake. tell me it is.

america is trash.

Showtime

Reaction score

We're actively hoping we do die, and we note that you will likely need 5 votes to lynch us tomorrow. You have 3 in yourself, Phenom and Jeff, but wheres the other 2 coming from?

your last 6 hours does explain why im scum.

you said im scum for not having a direction, not having reads, and thinking phen0m was town while not even reading the thread(i never even thought phen0m was town i just didnt want a quick lynch, same as night 2).

break it down, im bringing up so much so you should be surely able to say how my scumhunting right now is scummy and why.

america is trash.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
why are you not so sure youre going to die anymore? i thought your death was sealed.

why?

i actually had suspicions of sky, but the fact she didnt go all out against me for slight pressure means she's probably town. poyser mentioned it last game that sky towards the end of the game will just go complete OMGUS if slightly suspected unlike early in the game where she's more over the place. i just wanted to make sure.

america is trash.

Its quite simple

1. We think you are scum

2. You are actively presenting us as scum

3. You arent therefore going to kill us

:kobe

This reminds us of the end of farscape where we as a 1 game novice took your arguments apart because reality just wasnt on your side and you had to make dumb points up to try and fight

Showtime

Reaction score
@Chris

@Jeffatron

heston tell.

odo thinks im being ridiculous->no hestons.

yall heston so much when town it's your go to. shit doesnt seem as ridiculous when scum.

america is trash.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
your last 6 hours does explain why im scum.

you said im scum for not having a direction, not having reads, and thinking phen0m was town while not even reading the thread(i never even thought phen0m was town i just didnt want a quick lynch, same as night 2).

break it down, im bringing up so much so you should be surely able to say how my scumhunting right now is scummy and why.

america is trash.

You never did give the likely identity of our accomplice?

SK read would be great too

Showtime

Reaction score
Its quite simple

1. We think you are scum

2. You are actively presenting us as scum

3. You arent therefore going to kill us

:kobe

This reminds us of the end of farscape where we as a 1 game novice took your arguments apart because reality just wasnt on your side and you had to make dumb points up to try and fight

you haven't taken apart any arguments. denying is not taking apart shit. your rebuttal to the omb stuff was "you said we shouldnt lynch him next day phase".

you defended omb and then poyser ended up dead. that doesnt mean you shot poyser, but damn you sure could have shot big man to pin that on me as i do believe you said after night i would shoot big man when literally everyone knows i would want to beat him, but you keep ignoring my literal personality and how those night actions dont fit scum me.

america sucks.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Woah woah now, just because im entertaining his theories doesn't mean he's bought my vote :heroic heston:

Showtime

Reaction score
You never did give the likely identity of our accomplice?

SK read would be great too

that's what im trying to figure out. you have my attention as that's what scum odo would deserve, unlike you who thought i was scum on day 2 yet didnt think i should be a priority in sorting. btw you thought haza was scum before night but before trying to get him more involved you voted doddsy instead to get him more involved.

idk who the sk is. i thought it was sky. ill keep look out.

it's not brutus is pretty much where im at.