Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
And how, pray tell, does that aid us in winning the game?

sk wont shoot you if you imply scum shoots you

if i flip town, sk does shoot you because sk needs to balance numbers for their own win.

so it helps you avoid death via sk, it gives you credibility to lead mislynches again which you wouldnt have had if you mislynch me, and it buys you time.

i do admit, there is inherent risk in all of this and i have brought it up myself because the sk could just deck you and that's why i said so openly hunting the sk in the thread is a big reason to doubt you could be scum, but there's other things that make you look plenty associated with haza.

america is aligned with terrorists.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
you haven't taken apart any arguments. denying is not taking apart shit. your rebuttal to the omb stuff was "you said we shouldnt lynch him next day phase".

you defended omb and then poyser ended up dead. that doesnt mean you shot poyser, but damn you sure could have shot big man to pin that on me as i do believe you said after night i would shoot big man when literally everyone knows i would want to beat him, but you keep ignoring my literal personality and how those night actions dont fit scum me.

america sucks.

Any defence you have about the relative strength of your kill targets is totally dismissible because

Its WIFOM

and it applies to us too

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Is this an SK OMGUS??? (゜-゜) That's certainly new

Not at all, I had you as town but after thinking about it and how you were certain OMB was scum, which he obviously was, I’m putting you as an SK read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Showtime

Reaction score
Not at all, I had you as town but after thinking about it and how you were certain OMB was scum, which he obviously was, I’m putting you as an SK read

how does this make sense? she wasnt the only one that was certain omb was scum and this looks like someone told you this too(no offense mitch lol).

america sucks.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

How would that make her a SK exactly, the SK knows the same as us no? You been in some drug cult the last few hours?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
if it aids you winning the game then sure.

mislynching me clean isn't a win and you dont care about that more than winning. beating me with a mislynch or even while alive would still make you feel good about yourself.

on top of that, i think you told your teammates to buss haza long ago if you were scum. again, he wasnt active and then you considered him dead weight. you didnt push him on day 2 but you pretty much just kept calling him scum after n1 and then after phen0m's death is when you began saying he's scum harder.

also, again, you said phen0m and haza were paired and yet a phen0m town flip didnt make you reconsider your read on haza.

america is trash.

Except us bussing players is extremely rare.

Again, if you're putting self meta on the table as valid, then we can use it too

your point is dismissible

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Since I thought he was obviously scum... that makes me the SK??? What???? (⊙_⊙)

On top of that, since you think OMB was obviously scum... wouldn't that make you the SK too? (⊙_⊙)

I'm genuinely dumbfounded.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Since I thought he was obviously scum... that makes me the SK??? What???? (⊙_⊙)

On top of that, since you think OMB was obviously scum... wouldn't that make you the SK too? (⊙_⊙)

I'm genuinely dumbfounded.

Maybe I'm the SK since I knew OMB was scum. :monkey

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
can the rest of the class weigh in?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I feel like Magic is trying to hard to make Odo look scum, but I'm not really seeing it tbh.

Showtime

Reaction score
What makes you feel better about OMB exactly? Just his PR explanation? How do you feel about him thinking Nom is town?

this looks good for chris

Magic, Doddsy, Haza + 1 other is what we think

so again while the sk stuff makes you look town, this is hard to ignore. this sort of stuff @Jeffatron

even after being wrong on phen0m, why did you still not consider omb. your reads didnt even change after phenom flipped, there was nothing new there except you scum read me which was essentially a OMGUS.

you said i didnt react to barry's lynch, but your reaction was to call OMB town because barry was scum.

your reaction to phen0m flipping town was also just nothing. like nothing. you didnt even analyse the wagon.

your literal scum reads mean that you thought the entire phen0m wagon was town. every single person on there. that's ridiculous and i dont believe for a second you think town quick lynch a town player like that without any aid from scum at all. like it's these types of conclusions where i expect better from you.

america sucks.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Heres what you just said in context, which you left out ofc:

Pretty sure We are phenoms only read at this stage

Seems like one of those RED FLAG things that corrupt individuals give off
He said he thinks OMB is scum too :vince2

which might be a me level distance attempt
With Barry flipping town tho, what’s the case for OMB being scum as opposed to, say, not very talented?

So uh again, if you think were going to break off from a mislynch to defend a player who offers little when youre accusing us of also throwing haza by the wayside?

Doesnt really fit does it

Showtime

Reaction score
I feel like Magic is trying to hard to make Odo look scum, but I'm not really seeing it tbh.

1) this is how hard you have to try to get scum players like odo lynched. this isnt trying too hard and that's kinda rude to even suggest. this is putting in legitimate work. like so much work that im procrastinating my actual work.

secondly, what from this do you disagree with:

if you are not reading all my posts and taking in every point that's your own fault. ive brought up so much more than that, especially in regards to odo.

he tagged haza to get involved on day 1 when he was being pushed while inactive. doesnt pressure there. haza never really showed up and then suddenly at night haza is likely scum with phen0m, that's odo cutting dead weight scum teammates, but he never did push haza or even care to try to on day 2, did he?

no what he did on day 2 was push doddsy first, why doddsy first over haza when both were inactive and not involved and your haza read was linked to phen0m?

he defended omb from people. he tried using barry's town flip as a reason to explain why omb is town. people didnt buy it, but he 100% tried to sell it and i brought that up.

and then there's the bussing and credibility thing. if i was lynched when i was about to be lynched, odo dies. he gets sked. that stopped. odo wants to say i could have just been had there, which is true, but so would he. He wants to say with me out they then win, which is exactly what he was going for except the sk thing would mean he dies and winning doesnt become so easily especially when the next target was haza for most people.

literally haza came into the day phase distancing from odo while town reading me and voting odo. that looks like blatant distancing when on day 2 he called odo and said he was just having a bad game. he just randomly flipped on that and to side against odo.

happy? it's not just heston's and i explained phen0m's general reaction as well and why that's a town reaction. it's not just about hestoning. IT'S ABOUT BEING NATURAL, JEFF, THIS IS WHAT I TOLD YOU. i pick this shit out like crazy, i told you 6 hours before big man's case you were focusing too much on sky and it looked unnatural and it was off. i told chris how to look town to other players based on only his one town game. literally this is shit i can find and locate. you dont have to trust me on odo, but you should trust me on phen0m because in your head you know that's how you would react too, especially if being mislynched twice in the same damn game. it's a genuine reaction to a possibility that has a high chance of happening.

america is trash.

as well as the post i just made before this.

like why dont you see odo as scum. where do you think im flawed?

and again, i just pointed out why his scum team suggestions are flawed from doddsy/rugrat being scum and scum not having even a single active member in the thread(which just never happens) to his post-phen0m flip reads just being the same as they were prior to the lynch. he led a mislynch and he had no further progressions.

do you really think that's how town odo operates? like this is why tier 1's win, it's not about what they do that cause them to win but what people let them get away with.

america is trash.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Notice how it was addressed at Poyser, who was the one who had the theory they were linked on Day 1?

Try again