Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The notion that we are in a fantasy land where we value our own life so much that we stop trying to lynch a hypothetical threat to instead bus a scummate for no reason when theres a serial killer alive and we have no means to protect ourselves is absolutely hilarious

A fair point, and one I haven't forgotten. But one must consider everything, especially I just spent a large portion of the day getting shat on for not doing so.

:heroic heston:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Basically, as before, your arguments revolve around us being total blueberries with no game sense

I appreciate that you arent trying to persuade us, but still, have some decorum

Last edited:

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m impressed at how spot on Magic is about me right now. Like, he’s for real.

Showtime

Reaction score
We don’t much stock in him not wanting to be involved in a mislynch - We mean no one expects him to be right and ... for him to win, he’s gonna have to get some mislynched lol

In other words, we think everything there is logically explainable by him being town

We are more certain that phenom and Haza are scum - we would wager Haza has checked out in the qt, hence phenoms willingness to vote him but there being no overt read from him
The hiding behind the PR (as in he literally changed his PR part way through the game to make it harder to give thoughts), calling Phenom town and voting him.

Remember Titania?
But no one really expects him to give thoughts anyway?
Tbh, this implies that he’s aware of stuff like this, which I wouldn’t expect
Ye but ... surely a prospective team mate is?
Not really sure how well he communicates with them tbh, didn’t show much sign of this in his previous QT from what I remember

Makes me look like kobe

this is all in defense of omb

is this better at @Odo

less nonsense. less out there thoughts, just plain facts that you were the one defending omb from a lynch. also to poyser you said a teammate would help omb, but when i said the same thing to haza you said he's impulsive so he wouldn't listen(and i then proved he would be willing to listen to me and even has in the past when we were scum together even tho he argued).

what exactly did the haza flip help you with? why am i not town from it? why do you think haza brought me up in almost all of his day 3 posts and why would that make us scum together?

also i noticed you had phen0m and haza linked. why was it that a town phen0m flip didnt make you change your thoughts at all on haza?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Anyway, bed time. Maybe tweet will do you a solid and you can try to quicklynch

Pretty sure its Phenom and Magic at this stage, were assuming theyve realised its the last chance saloon so closing ranks

We can afford at least one mislynch so they cant really win, as lynching us = game over for them, and we wont allow any other players to be lynched

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
How for real are you that I’m scum Odo on a scale of 1-10? Just to fulfill my curiosity.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
we're literally not going for omb tomorrow

you useless fucks need to stop. right now. for real. lynch odo next. day phase is less than 12 hours and he's saying town are acting selfish by not being here. he just forced a damn lynch through without waiting for anyone.

that's an american bastard if i ever saw one.

if you are town, there is NO FUCKING RUSH. we are NOT lynching omb. there's way too posts to be going for an inactive when we have zero scum flips two days in. find scum on the two fucking town wagons, please and thank you. not some useless player that will provide us nothing upon his flip, please and thank you.

well just counter with this

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Mafia reads:

N0M, Chris, Magic

SK reads:

Sky, Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Showtime

Reaction score
:draper2 you’ve no reason to be so angry, but whatever, your funeral

"anger is so easy to fake"

odo at v1 of phen0m

why exactly are we listening to odo on phen0m v2? he read him so well the first time, right?

america is weak.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Youre accusing us of throwing Haza overboard but going out of our way to defend OMB from the likes of Poyser

You see why we struggle to take you seriously?

Showtime

Reaction score
well just counter with this

that's fine bro. you can call me scum, i know im not scum. i also did say the sk can off him if he wants but that was just insurance.

the thing is you dont actually have a counter to what im saying. you outright were defending him to multiple people. you outright told those people that barry flipping town makes omb less likely to be scum(which is nonsense logic that youre talking about, right)?

@Grim please read my posts. @brutus too idk how to tag him

@lethal weapon too

anyone that is town plz.

america is trash

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Would i be out of line to request a formal apology, 1 page, single spaced, times new Roman, when i flip Town for the 2nd time? :heston

i know i hestoned but that’s a for real request.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Oh dear, this isnt looking good for you lads

Its either kill us and have our will be done or we're around to make sure its done

What will you do?