Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
I think Odo makes a great point on Jeff. I'm inclined to lean that as well because I'm unsure about reading SKs, it would explain his erratic play on this day though. So the kills were Big Man/Poyser and then OMB night two for SK? Idk I'll have to look through Poyser and BMs D1 to maybe get a better idea

As for scum, Nom looks terrible again but I think Magic might have a point about it not being a team of all inactives (though they just have to come on once during the night to make a kill i guess) so I don't see it being both Nom and alco for instance. I'd lynch Nom first at this point, as for the last scumboi I'm unsure of that as well, Jeff looks fucking terrible after the last day thats its hard for me to believe he's town but if he's SK I guess that makes more sense.

Mitch's play around OMB even though he defended him D2 still feels town, but i feel like we haven't seen Brutus in forever (was he kidnapped by cults) after everyone gave him hella town reads

brutus is town. omb was going for him too.

phen0m isn't scum. go look at last game when he was the sk and what he tried doing to gain brownie points with my lynch/flip. that's how scum phen0m plays too. his post about you/odo being scum causing him to become unbearable legit reads 100% town.

Reactions: Chris

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
phen0m doesnt play for leverage with town reads. he does it with scum reads.

that isnt phen0m. none of this is scum phen0m. he goes for brownie points hard. he would just be talking about the haza/omb stuff nonstop, not bringnig up you guys possibly flipping scum. it would mean his reads were perfect when he repped in and thus yes unbearable.

phen0m is town.

america sucks.

we were talking about haza????

And since when has Phenom crowed about reads? That isnt town Phenom either. he doesnt give a shit about that side of the game from a vanity perspective

His Haza read was a total asspull on a player who was too toxic to defend. were confused as to how youre getting hoodwinked this easily

Showtime

Reaction score
We think magic is scum because he has no reads, no reaction to Barry’s flip, took the time to make the setup post that I’ve already quoted, despite not having even read the thread, because if he had, there’s no way he’d think Phenom was town or anyone was wrong for lynching him, however he has to intentionally dumb himself down to play scum, much like anyone competent.

however, we can’t be bothered to get the posts for you so do your own work. Or gg if you’re scum I guess
Anyone who is willing to lynch Doddsy, Haza or magic can have our vote

^this also still reads poorly to me.

legit. guys if i am scum who doesn't put 100% effort into getting me lynched?

remember that game where poyser did that thing with the fake info to get cp lynched and i was pushing a town odo and he was pushing me back for my bad read?

HE WENT ALL IN. to the point he said he was willing to die for me to get lynched. there's none of that here.

@Jeffatron the bussing thing looks legit.

BUT the open sk hunting reads super town too. so lol.

it's not rugrat/phen0m. it just cant be.

america is trash.

Showtime

Reaction score
we were talking about haza????

And since when has Phenom crowed about reads? That isnt town Phenom either. he doesnt give a shit about that side of the game from a vanity perspective

His Haza read was a total asspull on a player who was too toxic to defend. were confused as to how youre getting hoodwinked this easily
literally anyone would care about getting every scum read right and then still being scum suspected anyways.

you know this and so do i.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You trying to asspull a scum read on us now days over and I just diverted a lynch from you to scum?

:punklol

Showtime

Reaction score
Pretending to be mad is the easiest fucking thing in the world :kobe

he's not pretending to be mad.

he's HESTONING.

the HESTON tell is legit. certain players only heston as town to the ridiculous shit that's happening around them from their perspective.

jeff hestons as town all the time. zero hestons last game. shit aint as ridiculous as scum.

america is sad.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think I can at least smell what you are cooking @Showtime
^this also still reads poorly to me.

legit. guys if i am scum who doesn't put 100% effort into getting me lynched?

remember that game where poyser did that thing with the fake info to get cp lynched and i was pushing a town odo and he was pushing me back for my bad read?

HE WENT ALL IN. to the point he said he was willing to die for me to get lynched. there's none of that here.

@Jeffatron the bussing thing looks legit.

BUT the open sk hunting reads super town too. so lol.

it's not rugrat/phen0m. it just cant be.

america is trash.

I mean, you guys lynched ME that phase like cowards instead :heston . But I will consider this post.Can you clarify whyyou are clearing rugrat/nom for me, assuming it's his reactions today?

:heroic questioning intensifies:

I'm going to push you further, since it seems obvious to me where you are potentially going. Are you seeing Sky as a potential Odo teamate?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like your theory revolves around us having no capacity for improvement

you know how WHACK that idea is?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
brutus is town. omb was going for him too.

phen0m isn't scum. go look at last game when he was the sk and what he tried doing to gain brownie points with my lynch/flip. that's how scum phen0m plays too. his post about you/odo being scum causing him to become unbearable legit reads 100% town.

You're right OMB had an unexplained scum read on Brutus (cults also
he's not pretending to be mad.

he's HESTONING.

the HESTON tell is legit. certain players only heston as town to the ridiculous shit that's happening around them from their perspective.

jeff hestons as town all the time. zero hestons last game. shit aint as ridiculous as scum.

america is sad.

I do remember you specifically telling Jeff to heston more in our QT last game after his bad start but before he got himself killed :hmm:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
ah shit I forgot to finish my cult line lmao

Showtime

Reaction score
@Raidokken probably need to start playing before you’re killed

odo why did you tag haza to play the game and none of the other many inactives that werent participating?

We’re willing to look potentially bad cause we think Barry may be innocent and we feel Phenom is very likely not
We’re settled on Phenom
We reiterate that Phenom is the best option.
more confident after this post
Alright, we’ll lynch Barry, will help us read some important players
vote barry

i cant get over how awful this looks either. you decided to vote barry literally shortly after saying youre sure phen0m is scum. the post saying "this makes me more confident" and then you voting barry comes back to back.

america is trash.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You're right OMB had an unexplained scum read on Brutus (cults also

I do remember you specifically telling Jeff to heston more in our QT last game after his bad start but before he got himself killed :hmm:

Did he though? I remember it differently. I remember him bringing up the heston thing in his DEAD QT rant, not the scum qt. Unlike you to get details wrong :hmm:

:heroic sneer:

Showtime

Reaction score
If Barry flips town, OMB is town. If Barry flips scum, OMB is scum. I would’ve liked to push Haza but I guess nobody wants to until tomorrow so...

Unvote
Vote Barry

Big Man and Mitch have very similar avatars, who wrote this shit!?

i guess this sorta looks bad too?

but omb seemed to be only going after town.

and again his play is nothing like his scum game from last game.

america is bad.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
You trying to asspull a scum read on us now days over and I just diverted a lynch from you to scum?

:punklol

mate you for real? You realized you weren’t going to get the votes you needed, you were asking multiple people if they were going to vote magic, then pivoted to get town points once you realized you couldn’t do it imo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
odo why did you tag haza to play the game and none of the other many inactives that werent participating?

i cant get over how awful this looks either. you decided to vote barry literally shortly after saying youre sure phen0m is scum. the post saying "this makes me more confident" and then you voting barry comes back to back.

america is trash.

Mainly because haza had a wagon on him, and other inactive players did not