Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I caught him due to his interactions with team mates lol

actually saying that, I can’t remember the last game I caught him in, I’ll go and read over it

Itll b the one we heroicly decimated scum and cp was a smelly quitty villain

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Alright I just read through all of OMBs 13 posts from the last scum game he played with me and I’m not interested in that wagon as he’s already put more effort into playing here.

fwiw his game summed up was:

- make lots of excuses for not being around
- immediately town read people based on “gut”
- refuse to vote his teammate
- scum read me for voting his team mate

he’s obviously not a good player but his game there was more calculated. This game he’s basically just OMGUSed the people pushing him and seems to be more floundering with no direction. Doesn’t strike me as similar

but I’d lynch him anyway because flips = info

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

This reminds of the time Chimp admitted he was a furry during a mafia game. Also yeah I do find OMB a little suspect does he normal make short posts?

This spec on OMBs post length is almost as shit as all the posts I make tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nah we know the set up so I doubt they matter. This isn't a Junk game of the past. Getting town vibes from Big Man and Jeff so far. OK Magic has the total opposite opinion on Big Man. I feel Magic is town though even though we disagree.

OK so why have you gone posting in English to full Spanish?

Is this because of Clock Tower Mafia? I remember Clock Tower mafia. Being serious is this for his Owen Hart post and found it fake? I can see that. Might vote for him or OMB when done with this. OMB feels scummy for switching from part Spanish to full Spanish half way through but the other half of my brain feels that scum would just post in full Spanish from the start so they could get away with doing fuck all.
Why Brutus? I agree on Jeff and Sky. This reminds me of the time Lawls was on a bus.

Phenom botched just like the time he was in a cult with Chr1st0. I feel like this PR is going to have me beating dead horses a lot :side: Still love it though.

Senor may I ask why you posted in full Spanish for a bit therefore making it harder to read your posts? This reminds me of the time Ziggler Mark had to post in Russian half the game

gambitto where did this town sky read come from between the 0 posts she made between your town read list and mine lol

it’s almost like you were sheeping a T5 and that can’t be real

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm gonna be honest here and say I've totally lost track of what's going on at the moment, so like CM Punk let the straight edge society do his bidding, I'm going to let Poyser have control of my vote because he looks like he knows what's up, you can be my Luke Gallows

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm gonna be honest here and say I've totally lost track of what's going on at the moment, so like CM Punk let the straight edge society do his bidding, I'm going to let Poyser have control of my vote because he looks like he knows what's up, you can be my Luke Gallows
Is appreciate it on barry brother, maybe it will convince him to defend himself because he says he doesn’t currently feel worried!

probably because I’m a useless sack of shit and nobody listens to me but maybe a player of your calibre will make him reconsider

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Thats 2 good players sheeping, not very heroic. Assuming we have a lot of time so ill fly back in a bit. I want to read this case on big man in case he is in fact not a big hero :(

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Thats 2 good players sheeping, not very heroic. Assuming we have a lot of time so ill fly back in a bit. I want to read this case on big man in case he is in fact not a big hero :(
If you also agree with it then maybe I am lost and should just sheep to get the flip

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Is appreciate it on barry brother, maybe it will convince him to defend himself because he says he doesn’t currently feel worried!

probably because I’m a useless sack of shit and nobody listens to me but maybe a player of your calibre will make him reconsider

Fortunately my vote is already there, hope you are a super poyser and not toxic villainous poyser, that would make saving the world a lot easier

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Fortunately my vote is already there, hope you are a super poyser and not toxic villainous poyser, that would make saving the world a lot easier
If I was to compare myself to a super hero it would be the crimson bolt

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Vote Barry

Poyser lives the straight edge lifestyle and if it's enough reason for CM Punk it's enough for me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m gonna be honest and say I don’t have a fucking clue what the vote count is at

@Mr.Tweetums get off your lazy white male privileged ass and tell us what’s what

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
A vote count would be MIGHTY nice, and SUPER appreciated. Im getting lazy w the pr on my phone, deal with it.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
We would multiquote haza but theres no point because literally every post sucks

We actually think he is a better route

Vote haza