Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Oh wait I missed OMB switching back to English :heston

Brutus is a simple read really, he’s trying to play this game whereas he did absolutely fuck all as a PR last game

Nice and makes sense :WOW . That reminds me of Ziggler Mark who would always as scum in his first post vote me and as town vote someone else. Right time to reread Barry

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I'VE CAUGHT OMB IN FLAGRANTE DELICTO

Madeline Kahn was such a good actress, it's twue it's twue, sad she passed away. :(

Unvote
Vote: OMB

If Barry is scum, do we think OMB isn't scum? Did you know Evo used to play mafia until Flay?

Man tends to visibly panic as scum the more votes are on him.

Death and despair, I'm sad.

I have never seen Big Man panic as scum now and in the past. This reminds me of the time we both shot each as non town. Was funny as fuck

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Happy to follow on this because of Clock Tower Mafia where I had a choice to join Mafia and said no however was forced due to someone fucking up on the scum team. Also what Poyser said and doubting my scum read on OMB as can't see the scum reason for switching how he was playing.

Vote: Grim

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
We haven’t even read half the thread as frankly, it’s beneath us but whatever, we will comply with the inferior

vote Barry

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Oh Odo is a tory. That reminds me of the time Titania accused him of being gay lovers with Poyser as part of the super cult lead by Magic to make Lady Croft win every game.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
We have no name, and we will destroy all who besmirch us

Showtime

Reaction score
id rather he come back first. im in no rush and sleeping soon

only an american would have such a shoot first mentality

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
We’re not even sure what we’re supposed to be doing here

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
On reflection, we think this vote is shit

unvote
Vote Big Man

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Is dis Mafia game for real?

also Vote Big Man

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
We give Brutus a WEAK town read because he is playing, its WIFOM which is why its only a WEAK read

We think Sky is probably town based on sheer volume of posts, you would expect her to have fucked up by now as scum

We have a fairly good reason to think Rugrat might be town, but its WEAK WIFOM based on former tendencies and shouldnt be taken as gospel

Worryingly, we share a slot of Magics thoughts and ideas but we are aware that he will make a conscious effort to look logical as scum

We ask @Grim if there is a compelling reason that OMB would put more effort into a game where nobody understands him?

We think Haza is full of shite and would be happy to lynch also

We will not underestimate @Chris, and we ask why he is impressed with Haza's effort?

We are aware a lot of these thoughts echo those already given and we don't care

We have no name