Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
you know what.

sky has 72 posts. she has town reads. she made a reads list. im going to give her a town read on effort. :WOW:

that sort of effort and dedication is something you'd never seen in lowly, american scum with their fat bellies and balding heads.

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
you know what.

sky has 72 posts. she has town reads. she made a reads list. im going to give her a town read on effort. :WOW:

that sort of effort and dedication is something you'd never seen in lowly, american scum with their fat bellies and balding heads.
Copying the reads of a T5 disgusting

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
There’s decent alignment potential here

because anybody that disagrees with my direction is scum!

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
We can’t be bothered to read this tripe

Our vote for sale

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
We can’t be bothered to read this tripe

Our vote for sale
I predict there are too many barrys alive right now

follow me, scum

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Ok we think Poysers PR has some mileage :heston

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Okay but seriously guys I don't think I would be mentioning cults so much if it wasn't relevant at some point :worried

It probably isn't a d1 thing tho so Vote Grim

Nah we know the set up so I doubt they matter. This isn't a Junk game of the past. Getting town vibes from Big Man and Jeff so far. OK Magic has the total opposite opinion on Big Man. I feel Magic is town though even though we disagree.

¿si?

Raidooken foto tiene una chica que me gusta invitar a la gran fiesta en mis pantalones

OK so why have you gone posting in English to full Spanish?

Anyone not on barry right now should be held in contempt

Is this because of Clock Tower Mafia? I remember Clock Tower mafia. Being serious is this for his Owen Hart post and found it fake? I can see that. Might vote for him or OMB when done with this. OMB feels scummy for switching from part Spanish to full Spanish half way through but the other half of my brain feels that scum would just post in full Spanish from the start so they could get away with doing fuck all.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nah we know the set up so I doubt they matter. This isn't a Junk game of the past. Getting town vibes from Big Man and Jeff so far. OK Magic has the total opposite opinion on Big Man. I feel Magic is town though even though we disagree.

OK so why have you gone posting in English to full Spanish?

Is this because of Clock Tower Mafia? I remember Clock Tower mafia. Being serious is this for his Owen Hart post and found it fake? I can see that. Might vote for him or OMB when done with this. OMB feels scummy for switching from part Spanish to full Spanish half way through but the other half of my brain feels that scum would just post in full Spanish from the start so they could get away with doing fuck all.
Yes it looked fake because last game he got town reads for actually pushing stuff on his own and this game he just did it again but with zero intent and gave up on that to just hop on the popular wagon. Also I know he’s not alone here but the majority of his posts have been fluff whereas he was putting actual effort into the game last game.

tbh, fair chance OMB is aligned with him as he as an aversion to voting his own teammates (we’ve got him with this a couple of times) and that post to magic asking why grim really sticks out like a sore thumb

but don’t think I haven’t forgotten you’re a homophobe

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Although I don’t think the switch in half to full language should really be considered AI. I thought the same at first but it’s more likely tweet messaged him saying he’s not doing it properly or whatever since he said he has to talk in a different language and at first he was just posting in English with a Spanish word here and there lol

but also he’s fucking scum because he’s not voting barry

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Brutus
Jeff
Sky

Are who I have as town right now. Also wanna read magic town but I’m gonna hold off because I feel like if he drew scum this game he’d have a point to prove and would start hot. I certainly like his posts so far though, which is why I copied them :thumbs:

anyone not voting barry is scum

Why Brutus? I agree on Jeff and Sky. This reminds me of the time Lawls was on a bus.

Vote:Jeff

he’s a liar abd a thief, and he’s lying about being a thief.

Phenom botched just like the time he was in a cult with Chr1st0. I feel like this PR is going to have me beating dead horses a lot :side: Still love it though.

Yo Soy I been pretty much playing mafia all day didn't duck just got worn out sissy boy. I mean if we are just gonna vote me for the sake of not making long post or not making short enough post someone just DK and get it over with.

Senor may I ask why you posted in full Spanish for a bit therefore making it harder to read your posts? This reminds me of the time Ziggler Mark had to post in Russian half the game

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Odo not letting me buy his vote is noted
Probably trying to stall for ?? Reason

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh wait I missed OMB switching back to English :heston

Brutus is a simple read really, he’s trying to play this game whereas he did absolutely fuck all as a PR last game

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Yes it looked fake because last game he got town reads for actually pushing stuff on his own and this game he just did it again but with zero intent and gave up on that to just hop on the popular wagon. Also I know he’s not alone here but the majority of his posts have been fluff whereas he was putting actual effort into the game last game.

tbh, fair chance OMB is aligned with him as he as an aversion to voting his own teammates (we’ve got him with this a couple of times) and that post to magic asking why grim really sticks out like a sore thumb

but don’t think I haven’t forgotten you’re a homophobe

This reminds me of the time Odo and Poyser were revealed as gay lovers too by Titania and a part of Magic's cult.

Yeah a lot of people were fluffing at the start so I'm not sure how strong that tell is (heck 98% of my early posts were jokes with my PR with no content) but I can see why it comes off that way. Might do a reread of his posts in a second as nearly caught up.

Although I don’t think the switch in half to full language should really be considered AI. I thought the same at first but it’s more likely tweet messaged him saying he’s not doing it properly or whatever since he said he has to talk in a different language and at first he was just posting in English with a Spanish word here and there lol

but also he’s fucking scum because he’s not voting barry

I mean I would agree with this until he then did what he was doing before which makes me wonder why he was doing it? I don't see a town motive but it would also be stupid as scum and OMB chatting to him isn't a dumbass. That reminds me of HEY SCUM WHO WE KILLING TONIGHT? Gambit coming at you with all the greatest hits