Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
sometimes i feel like poyser looks up my posts and then copies them when he's scum.

that's the american way. steal and claim it as your own. fucking bastards.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anyone not on barry right now should be held in contempt

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
sometimes i feel like poyser looks up my posts and then copies them when he's scum.

that's the american way. steal and claim it as your own. fucking bastards.
You tried pushing this last game too only I made the reads first :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
these two look better

altho this felt easy.

but like honestly jeff i cant even evaluate jeff's scum play after last game because lol like the bare minimum could pass as not scum. probably town.

^also dont like this after asking about jeff's wagon was picking up too fast. it's a dirty yankee tactic. id know cause i kinda did it last game when i said all the wagons looked like shit and then just did my own thing on poyser. very american of you and by american i mean scummy.

im sorry to disappoint you sky, please ill be sure not to do it again.
Why are you accusing me of copying your posts when you’re coming to different conclusions :pogba

probably scum

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well except jeff as town, I agree with that. I like the big dude though because he agrees with me

Showtime

Reaction score
You tried pushing this last game too only I made the reads first :heston

ya but that was based on REAL thoughts ive had previously as town.

i legitimately still cant understand how some people cant just think like themselves because their role pm says they aint on the town team.

god damn capitalist bastards did this most likely or just pea-brain american thinking.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
omb's alignment doesn't matter. big man would still jump on another easy wagon(barry) as scum so he doesn't look like he's just mindlessly sheeping on the omb one which looks bad as it is and adding even more pressure there would have just made omb look town as then everyone is legit on it.

i dont like big man this game. NOT ONE BIT.

smells like america and there's no smell i hate more than that greasy ass smell.
This big man thing just feels like a revenge play for last game

what kind of townie would put their own ego above the needs of their team?

toxic masculinity at its worst

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m absolutely ashamed that I’m surrounded by you serfs

It honestly seems to me that OMB has ducked out after realizing he botched whatever he was doing with his PR, my vote is staying. Big Man defending him is noted, but I will say I understand where he’s coming from but OMB usually doesn’t duck out like that unless to talk to his coaches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wasn’t part of the reason for the wagon that he doesn’t usually post this much???
Are you lying scum?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poyser over focusing on the PR rather than actually playing ( ′~‵)
I’m allowed to have fun with it before I start playing you fun killing piece of shit

Of a player

Also, reported

Reactions: Odo

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ok caught up

happy for barry to be the lynch come end of day

tho I will say the post big man made about town reading magic did ping me a little but I’m ignoring it because I like the barry bit better

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Brutus
Jeff
Sky

Are who I have as town right now. Also wanna read magic town but I’m gonna hold off because I feel like if he drew scum this game he’d have a point to prove and would start hot. I certainly like his posts so far though, which is why I copied them :thumbs:

anyone not voting barry is scum

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Wasn’t part of the reason for the wagon that he doesn’t usually post this much???
Are you lying scum?

I’ve played with him at a different forum where’s usually very vocal and as town is often pointing fingers at others, usually confirmed town but at the odd time he hits a mafia. But him ducking out like that to me is very unlike town OMB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk