Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
We suspect Gambit too

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
:stephena3

@Odo fuck if I know. He has a tendency to either show up or flake out depending on nothing. My guess is since nobody can understand a god damn thing he says, he's more free to just post shit without actually doing anything himself, just makes it seem like he's being active. I notice I don't think he's voted for a single one of his scum reads thus far IIRC.

Poyser can be town, btw. Just his wagon on me is shit and I'm not really gonna entertain even defending myself since I don't feel the need to.

Big Man not so much.

And @Poyser I was talking about OMB when I said "Man tends to panic when votes start piling up".

Death is sadness.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:stephena3

@Odo fuck if I know. He has a tendency to either show up or flake out depending on nothing. My guess is since nobody can understand a god damn thing he says, he's more free to just post shit without actually doing anything himself, just makes it seem like he's being active. I notice I don't think he's voted for a single one of his scum reads thus far IIRC.

Poyser can be town, btw. Just his wagon on me is shit and I'm not really gonna entertain even defending myself since I don't feel the need to.

Big Man not so much.

And @Poyser I was talking about OMB when I said "Man tends to panic when votes start piling up".

Death is sadness.
Not defending yourself is anti town

I suggest a policy lynch as he’s going to hurt us regardless of his alignment

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not sure I understand the big man wagon because I’m slow as fuck, can someone break it down for me?

because every time I’ve seen big man as scum he’s basically done nothing on D1 or has dropped in to do something a bit later. He also has a habit of dropping out when someone pushes him so he doesn’t really have to address it but he addressed magic fairly quickly and late at night (IIRC) where he wouldn’t really have needed to

The thing with no name @Odo why do you say the barry wagon is shit? And other than racism, what do you have against big man?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Cause if he’s aware that’s his meta, he’s good enough to change it up - however the way he changed it is unnatural to us because he’s not a driver and never has been

we think the Barry vote sucks because having read the thread, we didn’t really know what we were voting him for

we would place gambit and Haza higher on the pole than Barry, their posts are fraudulent and they need to be exposed

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
just seems shallow and for show.

big man doesnt mind waiting shit out as town until he does stuff with meaning. it looks forced this early. And no one forces issues quite like americans, that's how they end up with all those wars.

this all seems for show, especially as he had a big performance last game he'd be expected to "live up" to it if you will.
Like if you think he felt the need to “live up” to last game as scum do you not think he’d have put more effort into actually trying to get his Barry wagon off the ground? Instead he posted literally nothing about it. If you’re gonna do something for show would you not make it idk a bit more.... showy? This is what baffled me about tweets push on me last game. He accused me of doing stuff for show when I actually put zero effort into the show as I never expanded on the stuff I was saying unless asked. I don’t think it computes

I’m weirded out that I’m against both Odo and magic on this because they’re far superior to me and thus I’m probably wrong but it just doesn’t feel like a good wagon to me. Barry feels better.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
*heroic stretch* good morning. Oooh poyser is here. I need to know your read on omb, pronto.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Cause if he’s aware that’s his meta, he’s good enough to change it up - however the way he changed it is unnatural to us because he’s not a driver and never has been

we think the Barry vote sucks because having read the thread, we didn’t really know what we were voting him for

we would place gambit and Haza higher on the pole than Barry, their posts are fraudulent and they need to be exposed
I’d be fine with haza, haven’t read enough into gambit tbh, will do that

I explained pretty well I think why I pushed barry, his stuff literally was for show because he was like hey we can’t figure out stuff if people are just posting their PRs, let’s wagon someone! Followed by picking a name at random and then promptly jumping off for the popular wagon

I don’t think I really agree that big man tried to drive anything tbh. I just read through his posts and I don’t see any effort to drive anything through. He literally just voted barry with no explanation

cant wait until he inevitably flips scum

Ace

Reaction score
I am happy to vote for either Barry or OMB. Sky, Magic, and Jeff can all get town reads.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
*heroic stretch* good morning. Oooh poyser is here. I need to know your read on omb, pronto.
I don’t really have one on him in himself as I don’t really remember him being useful in any game ive played with him lol. Though whoever pointed out he hasn’t voted any of his scum read is a pretty good point. What makes you have him as scum over anybody else?

alternatively, we could kill me

Roy Mustang

Reaction score

Don't try to rewrite history. We know you were part of Magic's cult. Which ones are "fraudulent"?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I am happy to vote for either Barry or OMB. Sky, Magic, and Jeff can all get town reads.
I see, town reading all the straight white males and shoving sky in for diversity’s sake

Would you say it’s likely Barry and OMB could be together?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’d be fine with haza, haven’t read enough into gambit tbh, will do that

I explained pretty well I think why I pushed barry, his stuff literally was for show because he was like hey we can’t figure out stuff if people are just posting their PRs, let’s wagon someone! Followed by picking a name at random and then promptly jumping off for the popular wagon

I don’t think I really agree that big man tried to drive anything tbh. I just read through his posts and I don’t see any effort to drive anything through. He literally just voted barry with no explanation

cant wait until he inevitably flips scum

We think that there are a lot of posts purely for show in this game, hence our reluctance to even pretend to give a shit

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don’t really have one on him in himself as I don’t really remember him being useful in any game ive played with him lol. Though whoever pointed out he hasn’t voted any of his scum read is a pretty good point. What makes you have him as scum over anybody else?

alternatively, we could kill me

I mean, you have caught him twice have you not? Id have expected you to have a more concrete read. Sad.

As far as me, I didn't like any of his reaction to me wagoning him, n having 3 wcum reads n no town read on page like 6 is laughable. Certaintly not heroic like me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean, you have caught him twice have you not? Id have expected you to have a more concrete read. Sad.

As far as me, I didn't like any of his reaction to me wagoning him, n having 3 wcum reads n no town read on page like 6 is laughable. Certaintly not heroic like me
I caught him due to his interactions with team mates lol

actually saying that, I can’t remember the last game I caught him in, I’ll go and read over it