TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Still workin' on the show. Two matches out of six done. I know it's slow work, but I hope it'll be worth it.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Actually I use Open Office, which is basically Word except the pages are longer so it makes my work seem shorter. lol. I've just got alot on my plate E-Fedding wise right now so it's hard to find time for the show. But I've left my computer on for the past 2 days because I refuse to close this word document until the show is finished. lol.

Hometown Kid

Actually I use Open Office, which is basically Word except the pages are longer so it makes my work seem shorter. lol. I've just got alot on my plate E-Fedding wise right now so it's hard to find time for the show. But I've left my computer on for the past 2 days because I refuse to close this word document until the show is finished. lol.

So this Open Office doesn't let you save stuff? D: But still, I admire your dedication to these things. Just don't overdo it and get bored. v_v

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Nah I could save it. But it's the principal of the thing. lol. I don't want to save it and close it and then forget to get back to it. lol.

MizMasta3000

ok show is going up this wednesday for sure. I'm on 3 other E-Feds and my computer works somedays and doesnt other days. I will have it in on Wed.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Glad to see this section is starting to do small steps... I'll try to read some of your BTB's when I get a time. Man! I owe Cris some reviews :p

-TJ-

Because you know that I'm going to win :shifty:

J/k yeah I agree, I did two huge rps one for the ppv and the other for the APW survive and conquer match (On another forum if you guys care to know) And I gotta right another long as rp for each later down the road.

So.... I don't expect to actually get back into btb... Sorry :(

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
QUESTION's: In TNA's Destination X PPV, is every match under the Elevation X stipulation?

What gimmicks besides Ultimate X can I stick there?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Destination X isn't all Ultimate X matches. Lockdown you may be thinking of, with all Six Sides Of Steel Matches.

But if your question is actually if you WANT to do all Ultimate X matches, what variations you could use, then.....there's no much. lol

You have Ultimate X. You have that one all Steel X stipulation that AJ Vs. Rhino did a while ago. Can't remember the name. You could have just plain ladder matches, or Full Metal Mayhem, or the Xscape Match, maybe a House Of Fun match. But not much else.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Meh, alright guys. Thx anyway.

I have one BTB saved in my laptop but I left it at my mom's house so I have no access to the documents. In the mean time, I'm booking a first ever TNA BTB which I am absolutely loving the looks of right about now. I'm split on which one to follow through with, but at least something is going up. I will try to have one up before February.

EDIT: My only negative about the TNA BTB is that god damn, everytime I write iMPACT!, it automatically tries to change it to impact. This is so annoying. Does anyone have suggestions on how the hell I can deal with this?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Instead of pressing Caps Lock and then entering impact, hold the shift key and enter in each character. I think it'll work that way. Let me test it.

Caps:
iMPACT

Shift Key:
iMPACT