TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
quick question. can a BTB be successful with only promos and hype and only one-two shows a month? I've been working on something, and that's how it's mapped out, as an indy. It's the greatest ever. I'm a mark for myself.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I would love to see it happen HFH, you are good promo writer and I think that you can make it work. If built up just right then you should be right. Good Luck Man.

Qwake

quick question. can a BTB be successful with only promos and hype and only one-two shows a month? I've been working on something, and that's how it's mapped out, as an indy. It's the greatest ever. I'm a mark for myself.

Sounds fucking epic. I'd read if you posted here, should be interesting to see how it goes anyways. :y:

Hometown Kid

Do it, you asshole. Anything that gets you more involved in anything around here I vote + :y: :y: :y:.

Switchy

Reaction score
So guys, just thought I'd stop by and ask for your opinions on what my next project shall be.

I've considered most possibilities, WWE, TNA, My own fed (kinda ruled that one out, too much effort) and also an MMA style BTB which would probably be UFC should I decide to do one.

Shows wouldn't be on a schedule but more a "post them when I finish them" deal but anyway, I just thought I'd ask what you guys would like to see/read as I don't wanna be writing something that no-one gives a shit about.

Anyway, how's it going guys?

Qwake

Do your own Fed Switchy, don't be lazy :p I've always liked your writing and you'd be more comfortable writing with guys you like to write with, or just do whatever just as long as you come back :y:

I had a BTB started but its a little too hard to keep going with so I'm thinking of stopping and starting fresh only with shorter or recapped matches and their would only be a couple shows a month, I can't keep up with a show a week tbh.

-TJ-

Ehhh, had a virus. Restored my computer, lost my first show. So it'll be a little delayed from my plan to post it tonight. I still might.