TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
That's pretty much the format I am using too Bones. Short matches, quality main events and PPV's.

With HTK, Bones, Chessarmy, Miz Masta & Myself all having freshly active BTB's being made or already up, I think we're gonna spark some life into the BTB section.

Just for the love of God nobody try any stupid ass "BTB Year Book" or "BTB Tournament" crap. Nobody reads these, they take up everyone's time away from their actual BTB, drains us of our creativity and are just poor excuses to "Increase Interest" in the BTB section. Just let us do our thing and spend your time reviewing and writing your own BTB's. Don't waste time with stupid shit that's not needed around here.

-TJ-

That's pretty much the format I am using too Bones. Short matches, quality main events and PPV's.

With HTK, Bones, Chessarmy, Miz Masta & Myself all having freshly active BTB's being made or already up, I think we're gonna spark some life into the BTB section.

Just for the love of God nobody try any stupid ass "BTB Year Book" or "BTB Tournament" crap. Nobody reads these, they take up everyone's time away from their actual BTB, drains us of our creativity and are just poor excuses to "Increase Interest" in the BTB section. Just let us do our thing and spend your time reviewing and writing your own BTB's. Don't waste time with stupid shit that's not needed around here.

You can add my name in that too... :(

I have decided to start.

Hopefully once activity gets better, I can re do that BTB Match of the week thing that nobody bothered to do after the first week.. >.>

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well BTB Columns per se arn't that bad. Like what that one HBK guy used to do. Those are relevent, helps out with people knowing whats going on where and gets newbies interested in the current BTB scene. So if someone were to have the time to invest in a Column, great. So long as they didn't try to make it so epic that it was cutting into their BTB time.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Since there's more people making new btbs, I'll prob only review 2 a day on my days off. On the days that I work, it's only going to have to be one, unless it's a day where I post my show, then I wont be able to review any.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think the important thing for BTB's nowadays is that we gotta emphasize a "No Stress" verbal agreement. lol. We shouldn't feel pressured to get shows up, we shouldn't feel pressured to write reviews, and we shouldn't feel pressured to do stuff like yearbooks, columns or other stuff just because BTB has done these things in eras past.

The section is dead enough as it is, I don't think anybody should have a right to complain for a lack of a yearbook or a tournament going on when at least everyones going to have some fun posting shows.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Tournaments were never finished. Yearbook projects took way too many GFX and not enough people were devoted to finishing them. I think yearbooks could easily just be replaced with "end of the year" awards and shit.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Only two and a half more matches and a 2 short promos before Aftershock is done and posted.

MizMasta3000

Wednesday Night Warfare will start this upcoming wednesday. Damn Weebo never online anymore probably wont have time to do GFX since his thread is loaded with un answered requests. I think I'll be able to handle two shows for now.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Okay, another shot at a BTB. I'm already two shows in, and am just enjoying my time with it. I'll post it come New Years, and get to the shows once I'm a PPV ahead.

Lets get the section rolling peeps, can you say Christmas miracle?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You may be right but this isn't about reviving the BTB section in the first place. This is a group of guys who just suddenly started getting inspiration for BTB again, and we're gonna write shows so long as that inspiration keeps up. If it ends up causing a BTB revival in the process kewl. If not then no harm done.

seX-Power

I know, I'm just telling Diesel not to get his hopes up and expect anything huge to happen. Great if it does tho, and I'll be contributing by continuing my BTB with Cris. Especially excited for spiralshock returning.