TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Chaos Theory Wrestling: Back up in yo ass with the resurrection.

Yeah I'm dusting this one off. It just feels unfinished.

Qwake

I am glad you guys are starting something, and CMS is coming back which may at least kickstart something around here. Best of luck to everyone who tries.

Try and get your BTB over here somehow tbh.

Good to see people returning, definitely going to check out CTW Spiral!

seX-Power

Dylan, if the problem you have is the page not loading when you try and post your shows, post them in 2 posts. I had that problem in my other thread and the only way I got around it was double posting.

-TJ-

I was working on some WWC, and I had to restart my computer because it was fucking up....

All my files of WWC have been deleted and I lost my interest......

So sadly, I will be taking a longer absence away from BTBs. Don't you guys worry your little heads. I will be back to show all of you up.

Hometown Kid

Dylan, if the problem you have is the page not loading when you try and post your shows, post them in 2 posts. I had that problem in my other thread and the only way I got around it was double posting.

No, the entire site won't load, not just the BTB section or whatever...but I have a plan! So DWA may just arrive on these parts super soon. :eek:

And then activity skyrockets. :shifty:

seX-Power

No, the entire site won't load, not just the BTB section or whatever...but I have a plan! So DWA may just arrive on these parts super soon. :eek:

And then activity skyrockets. :shifty:

wait, so it only doesn't load when you try to post the show?

get it up plz [nohomo]

Hometown Kid

wait, so it only doesn't load when you try to post the show?

get it up plz [nohomo]

No, the entire site won't load period, as in I can't get on it because my computer has a virus/is crap to begin with. I can only get on IWF through random Sony gaming products.

The plan's in motion. It'll just take a little help and some creativity, but it's on it's way. :y:

If you don't review, i'll come find you. :eek:

Qwake

Okay so with all the recent returns and whatnot I am planning on being more active around these parts starting with reviewing, seX, remind me to review your first show, I'm going to make sure I keep up with your BTB this time and its nearly holidays so I should be able too :y:

Also, I'll be returning in some way :eek:

Reaction score
Need advice, starting up a new btb company, SOW on details getting revealed should I do an hour tv show with 2-4 matches or 2 hours with 4-7 matches? I think first would be easier for me but it's what you would enjoy tbh.

seX-Power

Something we'd enjoy huh? Maybe a hiatus. ;)

Jk, if I were you I'd do 1 hour.

The Rated R CMStar

So, working on Apocalypse got me to think...

in the end, what's the unspoken agreement in the section concerning matches, are we going for full matches, or more of summary matches-full promos shows?