TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Nothing more funny then watching three 32 year old screw ups make witty comments to each other....... :shifty:

Only people with good BTBs may advertise in the chatroom. New rule guiz. That means -TJ-, Spiralshock and that's it. :shifty:

I couldn't agree more......

seX-Power

Nothing more funny then watching three 32 year old screw ups make witty comments to each other....... :shifty:

I couldn't agree more......

Nothing more funny than- Wait, you're not funny. In fact, who were you again? :shifty:

y2j__legend

Reaction score
BKB, TJ's list doesn't include me, so it's not true :p.

But seX's list has him on there, so I guess TJ's list is more accurate than X's. :shifty:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Brandon's list is approximately 67% incorrect, while TJ's is only 50%.

-TJ-

BKB, TJ's list doesn't include me, so it's not true :p.

But seX's list has him on there, so I guess TJ's list is more accurate than X's. :shifty:

I forgot you don't hate.

The Brian Kendrick's Balls said:
Brandon's list is approximately 67% incorrect, while TJ's is only 50%.

Who you? :sleep_1:

y2j__legend

Reaction score
If a list features Brandon and the word 'best' is involved, it's 100% wrong IMO. But it involved me, so it ain't too bad.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I suggest you think twice about misquoting me again, or I'll be forced to bring this to the attention of the proper authorities.