TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

I think for special PPV events and things you should have everything in full but with the TV shows leading up to the PPVs it can just be a summary to give the reader and idea of what happened, the payoff to all that could be the big PPV in full. Really up to you but I think that'd be the way to go.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
CMS, do as you please. Fuck trends tbh. If people truely enjoy your BTB, they will review it & read it. Try whatever you feel more comfortable with, and if it doesn't work to your standards, switch it up.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Do whatever you want CMS, be a trend setter and not a trend follower. Seriously, it is your BTB.

And anyone know why this thread is so wide.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
You stole what I was going to say bish -.-

BTW, with no Ad thread, I guess this is the place to do it. Check out WE IS GOOD CAN BTB~!, Raw Preview, News and Notes have been posted, RAW will be posted during the week.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
How does this sit with you guys:

Latino Invasion, a newly formed alliance of wrestlers who are put out of jobs by company that the BTB revolves around. They invade the BTB, don't become members of the roster, and just basically battle a selected crew of roster members.

As for the members, I need suggestions. So far I have: Rey Mysterio, Homicide, Hernandez, and I need two more. Preferrably some big names, and they cant be deceased.

seX-Power

Add Low Ki and pretend he is Latino. Or even another luchadore. Also, include Melina in there as a manager.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Konnan would be a good person to use. He'd be a good leader/mic worker. You could also use Juventud Guerrera, Psicosis, or a real good one would be Judas Mesias.

The Rated R CMStar

PPV should be posted this Sunday. Had to rewrite the entire thing as I wasn't feeling the full matches thing.

Hometown Kid

It's good to see some peeps getting stuff and maybe some activity around here. I'm happy to be apart of things, even though i'm hardly the best writer or anything.

So, any news or happenings with you guys BTB-wise?

Switchy

Reaction score
Been a long time since I stopped here. Things look pretty dead tbh but I reckon the new year will be the time some life gets brought back into the section. I just think it needs a few fully active BTB's aound to "set the trend" once again.

Might even see me attempt (and fail) another BTB if I can find time when not in school or training MMA. But yeah, if I can I'll try to breathe so life back into the section.

So how's things going with the rest of you?

-TJ-

It's good to see, some people are trying, I would like to start my own to get activity up, but I want you're opinions. I finished the backstory, roster, and stuff, should I just post the BTB and go by it like I did my old ones? Write and post a show every week? Or should I do a chunk, post it and then do another chunk as I post my show and stuff?

I for one am leaning towards just posting it and going on like that.

MizMasta3000

Two things. One I defuncted my first BTB and made a totally original one. If anyone wants to give feedback, feel free.

Two. If anyone has seen WSX, you know about The Cartel. I put Delikado and El Jefe in there but I include LAX in there as well. Good idea or not? Also, I was thinking of doing a D-Generation Next but do you all think its too many factions already?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'll have my btb up either this week or at the beginning of the new year. TQO and HTK talked me into making one, and since they started one as well like they said, I'll follow suit. Mine will be short matches besides the main events and ppv's.